Madhurima Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madhu pulled Veena close and kissed her and said I want to lick you too and then they changed positions and Veena now kept a few pillows under her to prop herself up and Madhu immediately got to the job of licking her and she felt that she was already wet as she licked up and down her slit Veena pointed out the spot to her and taught her how to go about it.

Madhu was a fast learner and she quickly understood by her moans what she wanted. Veena played with her own and Madhu's breasts alternatively. As she was nearing her orgasm Madhu got even more even more aggressive and Veena was panting now and she went for Madhu's nipples and twisted them as hard as she could and Madhu also moaned and Veena was now nearing her orgasm so she pulled her nipples harder and she shuddered as her orgasm hit her.

Both were now exhausted and they just hugged and went off to sleep.

12