Madhu's Day Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, before I could fathom my situation, a stranger's semi-erect penis was dangling in front of my face, its slightly wet precum coated tip brushing my lower lip!

"Open your mouth and start...oohhh..." the owner of the penis was saying as I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue over the tip. "Yes, that's right bitch!"

I got down to work.

I ran my tongue all over his shaft, licked his balls and kissed the tip...as fast as my saliva-dripping mouth would allow. I took his penis inside my mouth, as much as I could manage, while at the same time rolling my tongue on its under surface. My hands reached over to his balls which I massaged softly. The warmth of his growing penis was giving rise to a weird feeling of warmth throughout my body, which was converging between my legs.

"This bitch sucks good!"

"Finish fast, we want her too!"

I was listening to these comments as if I was far far away, my mind concentrating only on the task at hand, or rather mouth.

I could tell that his penis had grown fully and that he was about to orgasm.

"Oh yes...oh yes...suck it good!" he said as I continued with my to and fro rhythmic motion. I felt the tip of his penis grow at the back of my mouth and his hands gripped my hair, increasing the frequency of my head's motion. Then in a moment of pure ecstasy, I felt hotness at the back of my throat. It was as if the tip of his penis had exploded inside my mouth. He ejaculated his hot semen into my mouth and held my head so tightly that I couldn't withdraw from his ejaculatory onslaught.

I gagged at the enormity of his ejaculate, almost choking as I swallowed it in its entirety, his firm persistent grip on my hair making it impossible for me to spit it out. In the process, I milked out more and more of semen from his satisfied penis. He gave one final tug at my hair as I felt his now limping penis convulse for the last time inside my mouth.

His breaths were laborious as he withdrew his saliva-coated penis from inside my semen-covered mouth.

"That's how good bitches suck a dick," he said as he slapped his penis on my cheeks a couple of times, almost as if he was patting my back in appreciation.

I looked up and saw deep sense of satisfaction etched all over his face. I am sure that as he looked down at me he could have seen slutinees etched all over mine.

But, there was no time for procrastination as the second guy, the one standing on my right, unzipped his trousers and directed my face towards his fully erect penis. Kneeling down in between these four men and surrounded by a crowd at a public park in the middle of busiest market of the city, I, a married woman and mother of two children, gave a blowjob to four strangers, sucking at their penises passionately as if my life depended on it and then swallowing their semen in entirety.

Sometime in the course of the second blowjob, I felt that weird feeling of warmth concentrating between my legs. My vagina was secreting copious amounts of womanly juices which was now spread all over my vulval lips and my inner thighs. It was almost as if my clitoris and vulva were on fire, the feeling of pleasure causing heat to radiate from them. As if automatically my right hand reached down to between my legs, to rub my womanhood over my clothes in an attempt to seek the ultimate pleasure.

"Bitch get your hands back on my balls," I heard the voice of the man whose penis I had in my mouth. I felt one of the other guys grab my hand and remove it from over my groin, taking it to service his own penis, rubbing it on his erect penis over his trousers.

"Plea...please...let me...orgasm...too..." I pleaded in between blows to the back of my throat.

One of the guys laughed. The others sniggered.

"Look at this bitch begging for pleasure!"

"Will anyone believe that she is a married woman?"

"Ple...please!" I repeated.

"Shut up bitch! And concentrate on your work!"

I felt my both hands being grabbed and rubbed on to the trousers of two of the other guys.

"This is for our pleasure and not yours'."

"You have your husband for that, don't you?" chuckled one of them.

So, one by one I sucked on the penises of the remaining three men, devouring the moment of their ejaculation and savouring on to the last drops of their semen. In the meanwhile, the sense of pleasure between my legs kept on building, almost begging for release as I tried to rub the inside of my thighs together.

As soon as the last of the four men finished with my mouth, milking his balls out into my throat, they let go of my hands which rushed down to seek the pleasure that was caged inside me. But as soon as I had rubbed over my vulva once, I felt a jerk under my arms.

The original guy (who had brought me there and the last to receive a blowjob) had caught me under my arms and lifted me up, making me stand.

"Please let me finish!" I exhaled, my breath still caught between my legs.

"Do whatever you want once we are gone bitch!" he snarled.

I was not able to understand what he was up to. I was standing facing him (towards the wall) and the two guys standing on my side were holding my hands away from my body. Then I felt the first guy's hand (now behind me) under my kurta, on the small of my back.

"NO! Please don't..."

"Shut up! We are not doing anything."

I felt the first guy's hand reach my bra strap under my kurta. Effortlessly he unhooked my bra and then proceeded to stretch the two shoulder straps in either direction. My mind was vehemently opposing the happenings even as my body lay paralysed in the grip of the two men on either side of me. Those two got into the act, pulling at the straps under the sleeve of my kurta, stretching it so as to get it to my hands and then pulling them through. After the straps were free of my hands, they let go of them and the recoil of their elastic made a hurtful snapping contact with my skin. My bra was now free under my kurta, unhooked from behind and made free from my hands. The original guy reached down under the front of my kurta and pulled it off me completely. Within a matter of seconds, I was braless.

The four of them sniggered as the original guy pulled out my bra from under my kurta. It was a black one which I had brought as a lingerie set on my last anniversary. He sniffed at the cups of my just removed bra and let out a sigh of pleasure.

Even though I was wearing a kurta, my hands went to my breasts, covering them as if I were naked.

"I wish we could take your panty too!" he said before embracing me and planting a rough kiss on my lips.

"Take this," he said as he released me from his grip. I thought he was returning my bra but he handed me a piece of paper.

"It's my phone number, give me a call if you want some real sex!" he whispered into my ear.

Before I could even mumble the word 'what' in its entirety, the four of them vanished into the crowd, leaving me on the platform, my hands criss-crossed in front of my breasts, my mouth gaping wide open with surprise and my vulva drenched in my womanly juices, desperate for pleasure.

Although I had seeked pleasure in this market for a long time by means of exhibitionism, rubbing and groping, it had all been anonymous, not leaving even an iota of physical trace. It all had been at a mental level, imagining and recollecting the touches and gropes drove me to orgasms, alone or when I was being used by my husband. But this was different. I had left me different.

Very consciously, I lowered my hands and looked around, hoping that no one was noticing me. I saw a couple of men, who looked like rickshaw-wallahs, staring at me with looks that suggested that they knew what I had been up to. Normally, the piercing stares of such –wallahshad drawn me to further initiate some 'activities' but I was no longer normal.

I alighted down from the platform with a sense of emergency and made my way out of the garden, as fast as I could, my bra-less breasts juggling up and down with the hurried steps that I took. I was acutely aware of the sloppiness between my legs. My head was drooping with shame, thinking about my husband and children. How easily could I have destroyed my family life? How could I have allowed myself to take part in such an 'activity'?

12