Madina Agarwal of Gujrat City

Story Info
Pakistani Muslim woman falls for Black American man.
2.9k words
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

"Hmm, what if I skipped work today?" Sam Camara asked himself as he rode the 95 Cambrian bus leaving the suburb of Barrhaven, Ontario, for the east end of Ottawa. After the recent changes in the bus lines and schedules, this latest bus now stopped right in front of his townhouse. Even this early in the morning, the bus was packed with all kinds of folks going to work. Sam seriously wished he had the courage to ditch work and do whatever...

Sam was born in the City of Chicago, Illinois, to a Senegalese Muslim immigrant father, Samir Camara, and a White American mother, Rose Dawson. The young biracial man had a devil of a time adjusting to life in metropolitan Chicago, one of the most storied (and dangerous) cities in all of North America. When Sam's parents got divorced while he was in high school, his mother moved to Ontario, Canada, to take a tech support job with Nortel.

Long after Nortel Networks went bust, Sam and his mother were still doing well. Rose Dawson got remarried, to a Nigerian-born Royal Canadian Mounted Police constable named William Agbaje, and they bought a house in the Ottawa suburb of Kanata. Sam found life in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, much simpler if duller than life in the City of Chicago, Illinois. He enrolled at Carleton University, where he studied business administration with a minor in political science. After graduation, Sam sought work in the government sector and ended up working for C.I.C.

"Sam, why do you like us Pakistani women so much? Oh, and not only that, but you seem to mainly like the older ones, instead of young ladies your own age, this is really peculiar," said Madina Agarwal, and Sam paused, and considered his next words carefully. The tall, burly, twentysomething young African American pursed his lips, then smiled before answering the lady's urgent missive. Certain questions, even among friends, definitely require careful handling...

Sam Camara has known his good friend and co-worker Madina Agarwal for some time. They'd gotten hired at the same time by the downtown Ottawa branch of Citizenship & Immigration Canada during the reign, ahem, the administration of Prime Minister Stephen Harper, demigod of the Conservatives and hater of minorities. Not an easy time to be a minority employee of the immigration bureau, which the Harper government saw as the ultimate safeguard, designed to keep unwanted minorities out of Canada.

Sam Camara and Madina Agarwal had been through it all, and then some. Along the way, they forged a friendship that endured. Once upon a time, they were the only non-White faces working on the third floor of the building, where busy Canadian government workers decided the fate of countless minorities who came in, day in and day out, in search of better lives. Lambs walking into the very headquarters of the wolves, it would seem...

Everywhere Sam Camara and Madina Agarwal went inside the C.I.C. offices, they were the recipient of sometimes hostile stares and weird comments. What a pair the two of them made. The tall, athletic, American-flavored, light-skinned young biracial man with the Afro and the dapper style, and the short (Madina was only five-foot-six), curvy, brown-skinned and ever-smiling young South Asian Muslim woman who wore the Hijab on a part-time basis, read Cosmo and raved about The Walking Dead. They were part of the new, more diverse Canada. In Conservative-ruled Canada, they were exceptions with a Capital E.

"Honestly, my dear lady, I haven't a clue, Pakistanis and people of African descent typically don't mesh, but I like what I like, I remember this gal named Pooja whom I dated during my freshman year of college, she was cute but her mother, who disapproved of us, was much hotter with a much bigger ass," Sam replied. Sighing, he stood there, smiling at the memory, and Madina nudged him with her elbow. Sam did have a bad habit of daydreaming, and Madina was always happy to help him snap out of it, usually through physical contact...

"Stop daydreaming, Sam," Madina chastised him, and Sam grinned, and shrugged. They were sitting inside the C.D. Howe Building in downtown Ottawa, on a snowy day. Earlier, Sam had a tough but ultimately worthwhile time dealing with a Muslim immigrant family from the City of Eldoret, Kenya, which came to their permanent residency hearing with only about seventy five percent of the required papers.

Always a pleasure to deal with the ill-prepared, Sam grumbled inwardly, knowing he had his work cut out for him. Working for the immigration branch of the Canadian government meant doing the dull work of processing and verification, but it also meant that the workers had to toe the line. The Conservative government was cracking down on immigrants from non-European nations, putting Liberal-minded government workers like Sam Camara in a tight spot.

"I was just thinking about work," Sam replied, and Madina rolled her eyes, clearly not believing him. Sam smiled, as he remembered how he accepted the Kenyan Muslim family's expired work permits as part of their identity documents, and, along with their blessedly up-to-date passports, he was able to grant them permanent residency in Canada. They hugged one another quite happily, the tall, burly, dark-skinned father, Omar Odinga, the curvy mother Fatima, and the chubby son Ibrahim with the buzz cut and Spiderman T-shirt.

At a time when the Harper-led Canadian government was deporting Africans, Arabs and South Asian immigrants in droves, Sam did his best to help those poor souls. While most of his colleagues, White males and White females galore, prided themselves on denying permanent residency to seventy percent of the claimants who came to them, Sam did just the opposite. He granted permanent residency to any minority who came before him, as long as they lacked a criminal record and any link to terror. That was his biggest pet peeve. Sam accepted everyone, except the worst of the worst...

"Wow, Sam, I can't believe you missed that," Madina said, her cheerful, slightly accented voice snatching Sam out of his train of thought. He looked at Madina, who nodded in the direction of a South Asian woman who walked by, clad in a sari, with her husband and their three sons. The lady was of curvy proportions with an ample derriere, and Sam smiled while gazing at her bum. Sam sighed before looking away from the lady and fixing his gaze on Madina.

"Madina, there's more to life than South Asian beauties with big bums, I'm getting to that age where a man seeks the lady he wants to be with, not the fling of the month," Sam said gravely, and Madina looked at him, astonished by the seriousness of his words. At the age of twenty seven, Sam lived like there was no tomorrow. This was the guy who blew a lot of money at the casinos in the City of Gatineau, Quebec, and vacationed in exotic locales like India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

"Sam, you're scaring me," Madina said, and Sam looked at her and smiled, a faraway look creeping into his face. What a handsome man, Madina thought, with a wistful smile. From the moment Madina first laid eyes on Sam, she knew that he was special, and that they had a destiny together. The six-foot-two, broad-shouldered and athletic brother with the light brown skin, stylish Afro and golden brown eyes was something else...

"Got to grow up sometime," Sam replied, and then he finished his coffee. Madina nodded, and they headed back upstairs, to the escalator leading to the third level. From there, they'd get back to their work stations, and deal with the dozens of men and women from a myriad nations who sat in the waiting room, patiently or anxiously awaiting the final decision on their permanent residence applications. The course of these people's whole lives would be decided by ordinary mortals like Sam and Madina. It boggles the mind...

"Amen to that," Madina whispered, unsure whether Sam heard her or not. It was time to get back to work. Madina sat at her work station, watching as couples and families came to her windowed booth. One of the couples stood out. A tall and very dark-skinned African man who came to the booth with his wife, a tall, blonde-haired White woman, and their mixed-race daughter. Immigrant man marries Canadian woman and now seeks papers, Madina thought with a placid smile.

"I'm Heidi Flaherty-Dwyer, I'm originally from Ireland, and my husband Cain Dwyer is my sponsor, for the spousal and family class sponsorship, our daughter Marion Dwyer is Canadian, we moved to Ottawa from Halifax, Nova Scotia, a few months ago," the White woman said to a surprised Madina as she confidently sat at the booth. The smiling Dwyer family filled the space in front of the booth, expectant looks all over their faces.

Madina looked at the very European and very blonde Heidi Flaherty-Dwyer, then at her hubby Cain Dwyer, the handsome, well-dressed Black man who stood there, with his arm around her, then at their daughter Marion, and forced a smile. Damn I was so wrong, Madina thought, and she began looking at their documents, and began verifying and processing them. The whole thing took just a few minutes. Heidi, Cain and Marion had come prepared with all their documents. What a unique family, Madina thought to herself, as she watched them go, with their permanent residency application approved.

Madina took a Tylenol for the headache she'd been nursing since the previous night, when her ex-boyfriend Todd Hawthorne called, only to tell her how much he hated her and how much of a slut he thought she was. She closed her eyes hard, remembering the tall, blond-haired and blue-eyed young man she'd met while studying sociology at the University of Ottawa six years ago. Back when the world seemed so much simpler...

Back then, Todd Hawthorne was the University of Ottawa football star and Madina was the shy, introverted international student from Gujrat City, Pakistan. The two of them fell in love, and the relationship was bittersweet. Madina's strict Pakistani Muslim parents Rahim and Noor strongly disapproved of Todd because he was White and not a Muslim, but Madina loved him too much to care.

Living in the City of Ottawa, where there were so many interracial couples and friendships between people of different cultures convinced Madina that an interfaith relationship could work. Todd later proposed to Madina, and she accepted. He helped her get her permanent residency, and later, her Canadian citizenship. Madina thought she and Todd would get married and have it all, but then he turned abusive, forcing her to cut all ties with him after half a decade of living together...

Madina watched the Dwyer family as they took the escalators, then disappeared from her view. She closed her eyes hard, thinking of herself and Todd, and the family they could have had. Except, instead of visualizing herself and Todd, she saw herself in the arms of another man. In her mind's eye, Madina saw herself with Sam Camara, and the biracial stud from America had his arms protectively wrapped around her. Madina saw herself kissing Sam, and a warm fuzzy feeling flooded her whole being...

"Break time," Madina heard herself say, and she signaled a colleague, a skinny White dude named George something or other, and had him take over her booth. The young Pakistani-Canadian Muslim woman got up and headed for the ladies room. Not the public one but the private one for employees. Thankfully, it was empty. Pulling down her pants and panties, Madina sat down, and sighed.

Madina sat there, and felt the heat of arousal flood her being as she thought of that vision she'd had, of herself and Sam making out. Closing her eyes, the young woman began fondling her nipples through her blouse, and found them erect. Her other hand slid between her thighs, and she thrust two fingers into her pussy, then brought it to her lips. Madina tasted herself, and continued to finger herself, visualizing herself in the throes of passion with her beloved Sam...

"Open yourself to me," Sam said to Madina in his deep, sexy voice as he sat her down, then proceeded to work on her. Madina masturbated furiously as she visualized Dreamland-Sam pulling her close, and his hungry lips found hers even as his hands roamed all over her curvy body, setting her ablaze with maddening desire. When Sam knelt before Madina, spread her thick dark thighs and kissed her hungry sex, the young woman thought she was going to pass out...

"Oh shit," Madina squealed as Sam licked her pussy, lathering her sex with his tongue even as he teased her clitoris and fingered her. After working Madina over, Sam grabbed her, and then they kissed. Madina's eager hands roamed all over the brother's hard, strong body. Her fingers fumbled with his zipper, and out came his sex. It was long, thick and dark brown, standing at attention like a serpent sensing danger or prey.

"You know what to do," Sam said, and Madina winked at him, then fell to her knees and took him into her mouth. Happily Madina fellated the object of her affection, and the splendid manly tool attached to him. Sam sighed happily as Madina sucked him with gusto, and then some. Madina looked up at Sam, and smiled, thrilled to see a look of pure pleasure on his handsome face.

"Sent some welfare case from Cuba back to the third world hellhole she came from," came a feminine voice, disturbing Madina's masturbation and trip to fantasyland. A second feminine voice laughed, further disturbing Madina. The young woman almost gasped, then caught herself just in time. Frustrated and angry, and still flush from fingering her still tingly pussy to lustful thoughts of her dear Sam, Madina readjusted her clothes, then flushed and exited the stall.

"Be careful, one day those third world hellhole people will outnumber you on your so-called own turf," Madina said as she came to the washroom counter, fixing the two young Caucasian female C.I.C. employees with a wuthering stare. They stood there, shocked at having been discovered in their little racist powwow, and Madina flashed them a smile a cobra would recognize as she washed her hands, then exited the ladies room.

"Another one done," Sam Camara said to himself as he stepped out of his booth, feeling quite satisfied after saving yet another minority family from the xenophobic immigration practices of the Conservative government. A guy named Babugi from Sri Lanka came to Canada by way of America, and came to the permanent residency interview with his Canadian boyfriend Trevor Miles. Interesting couple, Sam thought to himself as he granted Babugi permanent residency, thanks to Miles sponsoring him via the spousal class.

"Hello handsome," came a very familiar female voice, and Sam blinked as he saw Madina Agarwal come toward him. Except there was a confidence in her stride that hadn't been there before. Sam did find Madina attractive, sure, but they worked together and were more like buddies than anything else. Sure, the gal was lovely, but Sam felt more protective than lustful around her, almost as if she were the annoying, smart-mouthed little sister he never had...

"Um, hello, Madina," Sam said, and a smiling Madina looked him up and down, then gestured for him to come closer. Sam did as requested, and then bent to look at her. It was an annoying habit that he had when dealing with shorter people, especially women. Sam looked at Madina, half-expecting her to lecture him on another tidbit of social graces and political correctness, but what she ended up doing surprised the hell out of him...

"Hmm, always wanted to do that," Madina said, and she suddenly stood on her tippy toes, grabbed Sam, and then kissed him on the lips. It was a brief kiss, lasting only a few seconds, but it stunned the hell out of Sam. The tall, handsome giant looked at the small, beautiful young woman who'd just kissed him, and smiled nervously, even as his heart stammered, and he felt part of him become very aroused...

"Well, that was something," Sam said quietly, and he watched as Madina walked away, sashaying her way to the escalator. Dammit that woman's got a booty on her, Sam thought as the diminutive South Asian beauty turned around a corner before she finally disappeared from view. Sam smiled, and licked his lips, tasting Madina on them. He did not know what came over her, but he liked it. She did not come back to the office for the rest of the day...

"Do you have this in a size four?" Madina Agarwal asked the tall, slender blonde woman working at Talbot's, and the saleswoman smiled and nodded, before leading her to the sexy crimson dress that tickled her fancy. Having ditched work for the first time in her three and a half years with Citizenship & Immigration Canada, Madina spent the rest of the day having fun. It felt fun to shop inside the Rideau Center, without a care in the world...until her phone buzzed. Reluctantly, after letting it ring for a bit, Madina picked it up...

"Hi, um, Madina, this Sam, I heard you left work and I'm concerned for you, are you okay? Anyhow, I wanted to make sure everything is alright, call me if you need anything, oh, and by the way, your lips are fucking sweet," Sam Camara's deep masculine voice chimed in, pouring forth from Madina's voicemail. The young woman stood there, and smiled. Sam sounded almost unsure of himself, and quite a bit excited. Madina could definitely work with that. Maybe there's hope for Sam and me yet, Madina thought to herself. Later, if she felt like it, she'd give Sam a call...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kamal, the Lusty Servant Pt. 01 Adventures of an ugly servant in the posh family of Garuda.in Erotic Couplings
British Pakistani & Sasu-Jee Again British Pakistani's father-in-law fucks her again.in Loving Wives
Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Indian Brahmin wife slowly slips into the world of adultery.in Loving Wives
My First Taste of Chocolate My first time with a black guy.in Loving Wives
Amanda Awakens – The Photoshoot Wife, mom, Sunday school teacher goes further than imagined.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories