Madison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded slightly and Madison eagerly obeyed. Locking her lips over Jessica's slit, her slitted eyes displaying concentration and wanton abandon.

Jessica cried out, "Oh Fuck she's good." And grabbed Madison's head with both hands, forcing the younger woman's face hard against her cunt. Madison did her best to keep up, but Jessica was in control now, grinding against Madison's mouth and tongue, using the student as a living sex toy.

Closing her thighs around Madison's head, Jessica rolled over onto her side, forcing the red head to contort and follow suit. After a shrill cry of pleasure from Jessica, she completed the reversal, with Madison now on her back, Jessica straddling her face, grinding herself hard against Madison's mouth.

As I watched the scene unfold, I saw Madison's naked body splayed before me, her small breasts, and perfectly shaved pussy, open and available. I reached out and tweaked her nipple and heard a muffled moan. I ran a hand over the smooth flesh of her belly, and noticed that Madison was beginning to writhe and wrench beneath the domineering woman.

"Make sure she can breathe, Jess," I said almost sardonically, at which Jessica lifted herself slightly and I heard a great rush of her flow into Madison's deprived lungs.

As Jessica lowered herself again, I reached between Madison's legs and found she was still dripping wet. At my touch her legs parted wide and she ground against my hand. I couldn't see her face being straddled by Jessica, but I could hear moans, even as Jessica's orgasm overtook her and she cried out into the air, pinching her own nipples as she rode the poor girl's face.

When Jessica had recovered, she looked back at me and saw that I was rubbing Madison's pussy. "Are you going to fuck her?" She asked as the girl's tongue swirled inside her cunt. Then wild eyed she added, "You have to fuck her. I want to see you fuck that tight pussy."

I climbed between Madison's legs as Jessica lifted herself off of Madison's face. Madison gasped for breath but lifted herself up to watch me as I positioned myself between her milky white thighs. Her face was shiny with Jessica's juices and her eyes were wide and eager.

Jessica took hold of my cock and staring down between me and Madison breathed, "I want to help put it in her." I leaned forward as Jessica guided my rock hard cock into the girl's tight cunt. Then looking up at me, Jessica said, "Now fuck her," and turning toward Madison she added, "And don't be gentle."

I pushed hard into the tight cunt and felt the flesh part before me. Madison cried out and whimpered. Suddenly I was overcome with aggressive desire. I pushed down hard on the young woman, my cock sliding in and out of her, feeling the flesh of her cunt pull against me as I forced her open to me.

Jessica urged me on, "Fuck that little slut. Make her feel it." She kneeled beside me and nibbled on my ear, urging me on as I drove my cock into the young woman's cunt.

"Fuck that red headed slut." She reached down and twisted one of Madison's nipples hard for the petite girl cried out and I could feel Madison's cunt clutch at my cock. Jessica twisted the nipple hard again. And Madison gasped again.

"I think she likes the pain as much as the pleasure." Jessica was in her own world. Something about having this sub missive student splayed out before her had brought out a kind of sexually charged vicious streak in my colleague. She laid next to Madison and grabbed a handful of her hair, roughly pulling her so that Madison arched hard against my cock.

"You like that, slut? Do you need a little pain to get off?" I felt Madison's cunt contract again at the question.

"I think she might," I added, outing her body's reaction.

Jessica twisted Madison's nipple and held it as the young girl writhed under me. I hooked her legs at the knees, pinning her and limiting her movement. Madison's eyes were closed now, she panted in exhaustion and desperation. Jessica kissed her and then, breaking the kiss, lapped at Madison's parted lips the way a kitten laps at cream.

I moaned at the sight. My cock beginning to swell in need of release. Jessica smiled before covering Madison's mouth again. This time, however, Jessica maliciously pinched Madison's nose close, depriving her of air as Jessica's tongue invaded her mouth. Madison instantly began to buck, even pinned as she was.

I fucked Madison harder, wondering at Jessica's game. Feeling the amazingly soft and tight flesh squirm and thrust and shudder beneath me, my orgasm building as I pounded into her young cunt while Jessica used her mouth to steal Madison's air supply.

Madison began beating her fist against the bed, clutching at Jessica. I'm not sure Jessica would have ever let her up. I called out, "Enough!" And grabbed Jessica by the hair and pulled her off of the young girl, pulling her down toward me. Madison gasped, but Jessica laughed even through the pain of having her hair pulled.

At that moment, I Forced Jessica's head down against Madison's belly and pulled my cock from Madison's cunt. I forced myself into Jessica's mouth with one or two quick thrusts and then released, cumming first in her mouth and then pulling back and letting my cum splatter over Jessica's face and hair, dribbling down to Madison's still bucking, but now empty cunt.

I slid my shrinking cock back into Jessica's eager mouth, and felt her suck the last drops hard as her tongue circled me and cleaned me.

Madison lay moaning on the bed, her legs shuddered. I said to Jessica. "Finish her off. She earned that much."

Dutifully, Jessica lowered her mouth to the young woman's cunt, and Madison almost immediately cried out and came. I left the two of them lying naked in my bed and went to take a shower, wondering how these two women would change my life.

12