Madison Turns Another Leaf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GusBus77
GusBus77
296 Followers

A small silence sat between them and Madison just cut it away by dragging back the previous conversation with, "I'm sure your mother nursed you so it's nothing you should be too worried about", and giving a small giggle in the end.

Matt lied again and looked at her cleavage as he said, "actually no she did not; kind of wish I could make up for some lost time though." Madison noticed his eyes glancing down to her chest, which of course she didn't mind, but somehow after that statement, it seemed to her that Matt wanted to nurse.

Madison's body was near betraying her as she could feel her nipples harden just slightly below her clothing, which of course was not visible but the sensations that rant though her breasts hinted that her body was willing to share her nectar. Matt looked back at the stage but anytime that Madison was not looking he'd glance back down and could see small goosebumps perking on her skin.

The lights turned a bit low and at last someone came on-stage to introduce themselves and kick-off the convention. All eyes including our two students, would remain focused on this for a few hours.

After a few sessions of meet and greet, participation with other schools and a nice event dinner, the two would make their way back to the hotel to rest up for the following day's events. Matt was aware that Madison was in for a rude awakening and remained oblivious to anything that was to come.

He pulled into the lot and noticed her car was already parked and dead. "Oh shit..." he thought. Once parked, he made his way upstairs and into their suite. In the main den stood Madison mouth agape with fury and shock at the mess that had been left. She turned to look at Matt with horror and let out, "those fucking assholes!!"

It worked!

"What happened?" Matt asked pretending to look horrified with the raid. Then he turned to the mirror and read his own message. "Holy shit..." he added to Madison's previous insult. Madison stormed into her room and found most of her clothes on the floor and scattered across the room. She was more furious to have found her breast pump in plain sight and even more so to see the empty jars that sat on top of her nightstand.

"What the fuck!?" she shrieked. Matt came into the room and pretended to be both oblivious and horrified. Madison's hands were to her mouth and her face was turning beet red with shame and fury.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked pretending to not know. "Those sick fucks, they, they..." Madison began.

"Uh-huh?" Matt mumbled waiting for her to spit it out. "They drank my milk" she whispered in shame. She began to tear up and whimper, at which Matt came to the rescue to hold her as she sat down onto her bed. She cried for a good while until she could get herself together at which she apologized to Matt for ruining his shirt with her tears.

"You wanna' call the cops on them?" he asked. "No" Madison responded feeling defeated. She wouldn't want to embarrass herself and Matt by placing their story with the local authorities and ending up all over campuses nationwide. She could see the horrible slander now, "Rival school shames student by drinking her breast milk". Matt knew he got away with his earlier crime and embraced her a little more but then told her "look I'm going to clean my stuff up; if you need anything, just let me know". She nodded and thanked him.

The two cleaned up after their own stuff and remained within their respective rooms for a while longer. Madison got down to comfort clothes, a night button-up plaid shirt and was braless beneath it. She pulled on some short pajama shorts and tied her hair up in a bun. She decided she'd take up on her earlier thought and call home. She opened up skype and rang her sister Megan. After a few beeps, she answered. Madison not surprised at the sight that she saw rolled her eyes before even saying "hi". Megan was topless in bed with John fastened firmly onto her breast, suckling.

"Hey, sorry we just finished doing it and he wanted some more milk" Megan said as she pressed the breast that John nursed from. Madison rolled her eyes again and said, "Well like I said, don't end up pregnant. It would be very awkward to explain to the kids." Megan giggled and said, "I know. How's the trip?"

The two engaged into a very brief and short worded conversation as it seemed that John was fairly and solely focused on sucking milk from Megan's breasts and it seemed as Megan just wanted to enjoy the mutual nursing, but wanted to remain courteous and keep talking to her sister. Madison was becoming annoyed and shortened their conversation merely to, "I'll text you in the morning. Night".

She was disappointed that they were having so much fun and soon realized that she was feeling pretty full. She'd have to pump soon and she was already feeling engorged sine she had not done so since the morning. Her mind jumped from disappointment on her family and then somehow made its way back to her body's earlier reaction to Matt's relative appreciation of her cleavage. She also felt sorry for him about not having nursed from his own mother's breasts and how she herself did miss having a warm mouth to feed.

She got up and made her way to the main den where she would walk into the small kitchen to grab a bottled water. She cracked it open and took a few sips as she kept thinking about the fullness of her breasts and how she felt heavy sympathy for herself and her roommate.

She then heard a whimper coming from his door. She approached it silently and listened closely. It sounded like Matt was in pain. She didn't even bother knocking and slowly made her way in. He was bundled in his bed, weeping. Madison approached him and set her bottle aside. She sat into his bed and placed a hand on him. "Hey, what's wrong?" she whispered.

Matt looked up in pink puffy eyes and shook his head no. "Talk to me" Madison said in an effort to soothe him. He turned his body towards her and whispered through a mumbled voice, "I got a call from home. My dog is missing. He hasn't been home in a few hours and they can't find him". Madison found it sweet that he was really sensitive about it, but knew it would take more than talking about it. She decided to return the earlier favor of cheering up and instructed for him to get a hug.

He continued to cry a bit more as she held his head to her own chest. She had forgotten how comfortable she had made herself and realized once his cheek was pressed against her how she was still braless beneath her shirt. She didn't care however, as he was still weeping with emotion and let it all out. She sat next to his laying body, and soon found him half laying across her lap as he turned his face to smother his emotion into her chest.

Soon his breathing was balancing again and his tears continued to pour out as he softly wept some more. Madison's body was responding incredibly to the comforting it was providing and feeling his face upon her chest, her nipples became erect, asking for attention, and as a result of her fullness, asking for a suckle. Matt's weeping continued though now softer as he felt the warmth that radiated from her breasts and it too came to realization for him that they were not concealed beneath her shirt, but he did not acknowledge until he felt an erect nipple poking his left cheek as he continued to cry. Madison's body was responding strongly to a crying being at her breasts and while her nipples remained erect, her right breast, being the one that was in full contact with his face, began to leak.

She had her eyes closed as she kept him close. She almost wished that he'd empty her out as she realized that her body was rapidly betraying her. Matt felt a warm wetness that felt distinct from his tears, especially due to the aroma that escaped the nipple that his face rested against. His weeping continued as he confidently shifted his face slightly more left to place his crying mouth above the nipple, almost engulfing it. He let out a few stronger cries of sadness, and Madison felt the vibration of his voice travel through her nipple and the warmth of his hot breath passed through the cotton of her shirt and onto her breast. Matt heard a soft moan escape Madison's lips and he softened his weeping to a bare minimum as he confidently allowed his lips to attempt to seal onto her breast. Surely enough, he began to suckle unsuccessfully as he began a soft chewing/sucking motion. Madison noticed and though she knew it was wrong and wanted to push him back, her body allowed this young man to pursue her comfort and nourishment.

She allowed him to continue toying her breast with his mouth. Her womanhood tingled with the sensation and her breasts were at full relinquishment of her body's delicious production. Her right arm held him tight as her left hand reached up between her breasts to find the top button to her shirt. She began unbuttoning each one following the top until it reached her navel. She allowed the cotton the covered her right breast to slip past and reveal her naked DDD to her roommate's lightly weeping mouth. Her nipple, erect and warm greeted his lips with a white liquid pearl already hanging and awaiting him. In no time at all, his warm mouth made a seal tightly around it and engulfed her areola. He began to pacify his own suffering by lightly chewing and sucking with force. Madison held him close as she then brought her left hand to hold the breast from which he suckled in order to pump it and prevent him from suffocating.

Madison kept her eyes closed as she knew she'd let down soon enough. She didn't care anymore. She needed relief and she wanted to pacify her suffering friend. Matt's crying came to a calm breathing as he nursed from her heavy breast. Each time she squeezed her breast towards his sucking mouth, he'd feel a small spray of fresh milk. It tasted even better as it was straight from the source. Her nipple had its own sweet, almost sugar like flavor, and the warm milk that came from it was an extension of that taste, a warm, creamy and very sweet taste. Matt was practically insatiable for this though as he increased the force of his sucking, which Madison liked and appreciated. Madison winced a little as this stronger sucking brought her to let-down and soon, Matt found to be receiving multiple showers that flooded his cheeks and would torrent into his mouth. He'd swallow rhythmically as he would take a few strong sucks, fill his mouth and repeat. Throughout his suckling he would ever so gently and swiftly strike his tongue across the nipple and this would send shocks of pleasure across Madison's body, causing her to moan very softly.

The milk kept flowing from her, growing thinner and softer until she herself released her own left breast from her already opened shirt. Matt felt the nearing switch feeling that she had let go of the breast he nursed from. He softened his latch and both of them shifted for him to comfortably latch onto the left side. She mirrored her previous position of holding her breast as he nursed and this breast had no trouble releasing its pearly-white nectar to this young man.

Matt munched softly as he sucked some more and felt the realization that he had fulfilled his crazy little fantasy become a reality, though both in the mere darkness of his room. There was only pale blue light that lit part of the room from the window curtains, and it wasn't until he was in full rhythm with his suckling on the second breast that he shifted completely from his small tragedy to his hot fantasy. As he kept nursing quietly, he wrapped his arms around Madison's waist and hugged her tightly. He felt a tight tug on his penis and knew that his cock was fully erect against his boxers. His eyes rolled over to look at the shadow of the already suckled breast, which still remained out in exposure. He brought his left arm up from behind her and began to caress her shoulder, then slid his palm over the exposed breast. He began to tug the nipple gently and play with it as he continued to draw and drink milk from the left side.

Madison felt his hand playing with her nipple and didn't stop him from doing so, she liked it when John did it to her, but since she had spite for John at the moment, there was no problem in letting poor ol' Matt from having the same. Madison felt her nipple spray out a few more streams as he pulled and softly yanked the nipple. Matt was finishing up what was left of the left breast and aside from the munching motions his jaw did, he was now also softly nibbling the nipple, which made Madison's womanhood tingle and soon start getting wet.

Her tiny shorts were certainly not going to hang around much longer if he kept this up. With the combination of his toying with her breast and his nibbling on her nipple, she was holding back everything she could to not moan. He wasn't making it easy at all and her breathing grew deep. Matt could feel her heart beating faster with the continuous sucking and nibbling he was giving her. The milk was growing very thin now but he loved sucking her breasts and was going to continue doing so until his mouth couldn't do it anymore. Madison was fighting really hard to prevent from pulling his cock out and jumping onto it, so she kept feeding him her breast and holding him to it, though she felt her milk thinning out too. She soon found that this only made the situation hotter and then she felt the combination of a good tug at both of her breasts. Her nipples sprayed whatever they could as he combined a tug at the exposed nipple and one mild bite at the breast he suckled.

Madison instinctively let out an "Oooooohhhhh", which was loud enough for both to know she was very, very turned on. She let go of her teat and his head as she proceeded to let her shirt fall off of her shoulders. Matt took advantage of her arching her back and thrusting her chest forward while the shirt fell and grabbed both tits and began to alternate kisses, sucks and nibbles between the two.

Madison loosened her hair and held his head against her chest as he continued to sexually torture her. Matt pushed his weight onto her and she laid back against the bed, still clutching the young man's face to her leaking breasts. The topless blonde was relinquishing herself to this young man's power and lust. His mouth would meet her nipples to suck some more milk and soon she felt a pair of hands pulling at either side of her waist. Her gray, tiny shorts were sliding off of her as he sucked vigorously and though her conscience told her to stop him, her lust and womanhood continued to surrender. Soon she felt a very hard, very wet rod making contact with her vaginal lips and in one smooth and accurate thrust, Matt shoveled his cock into her.

"AHHHH!" Madison gasped loudly while letting out a moan. Matt grabbed her ass and began to thrust fast and hard. He was giving her a great fuck and she felt it immediately. She was soaking wet and this made it easy for Matt to strike the way he did over and over and over. It was as if her milk had been fuel to his sexual rage. It had been astounding how rapidly he was going but also how amazing it felt for the both of them. Madison's back arched up, riding every wave of ecstasy that shot through her as he rammed her. Matt's cock felt like lightning formed by pleasure streamed through the head of his cock and into his own body. He would bend down to suck on her tits which were leaking small streams of milk and continue his barrage of bucking. Madison's hips matched his attack as she was feeling like she had arrived at a sexual oasis, not thirsting for cock, but for a heavy and well-done fucking.

Madison's womanhood would pulse with extreme pleasure as Matt's shaft would strike like a spark across her clitoris with each thrust he made. She was on the verge, and could not take it much longer. Matt was in the same boat as her but was not sure between all the streams of milk he was sucking, and the intense pleasure that surged between them whether or not to pull out.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCC--!!" Madison screeched as her vaginal muscles constricted the iron bar that drilled within her. Her vagina lit on fire with pleasure and her nipples shot milk with intense ecstasy that surged between her cunt, navel, and tits. Matt felt her orgasm and of course due to her vaginal muscles' pull on his cock he knew that it would be a short orgasm for her if he pulled out. However the force that those muscles pulsed with through climax, it was as if her vagina was intending to pull his own ejaculation into her. Sure enough with a few more strong and violent bucks, he felt the spike of itch and pleasure that led from the head of his cock and shot up from his balls. The intensity traveled up and down his shaft as he felt the rapid fire of his semen to escape him and flood Madison.

"Holy shit!" he mumble-screamed as he felt an even stronger, second spike reach his head and he knew an aftermath orgasm, which he had never felt before pulled a few more streams of semen from within him. Finally, the both entered into recession while he remained on top of her. He led his mouth on top of her right breast to continue sucking while they recovered and caught their breaths.

Matt would get groggy after drinking down a few more streams of milk and finally collapsed next to her as his cock withdrew from within her as well. Madison would feel the same effect and though she normally would not have allowed what had just happened or would have went into the bathroom to clean up, she let fatigue take over her as she allowed the semen to cook within her.

"Son of a bitch, I'm going to wake up pregnant" she thought to herself jokingly before she knocked out.

Madison awoke nude next to a naked and asleep Matt. She got up to use his bathroom and cleaned herself up. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt very sexy, something she hadn't felt in a little while. Did she regret nursing or being fucked by her roommate? Perhaps, but she certainly enjoyed it. Her blonde hair stayed smooth and in place and she noticed that it was about 2 am. She'd need to pump and through this realization noticed the regained increased size of her breasts from fullness. She made her way out of the bathroom and thought about making her way to her room to pump but then glanced to look at Matt who rested happily, balls empty and stomach with milk. "He was good at it" she wondered. Her breasts reacted to the sight of her new-found suckler and began to have second thoughts of pumping. Her chest built a sensation and then it began to feel like a small rush to her breasts and areolas. She knew she couldn't deny him any longer and went to sit back into the bed next to him. She patted him a few times and he awoke slightly startled. "Oh hey" he whispered half awake.

"I need to pump again, but I wanted to see if you wouldn't mind just having a midnight snack or something" Madison whispered excitedly. Matt gave a groggy smile and turned over to face her body. He regained his former position of laying across her lap, both still nude, and she pulled her golden hair on either side of her breasts as he met his mouth to nipples again. He immediately was met with a strong let-down of fresh, warm milk. Madison fed him her breast as he concentrated of drawing out as much of her nourishment as possible. "You know you're a pretty natural at this" Madison whispered to him as he ate.

She giggled as he acknowledged her compliment by increasing the force of his sucking and continued to draw as many torrents of milk as possible.

This would not be the last between these two newly acquired lustful sinners. Madison would assume the two would miss out on day 2 of the convention and just stick around their room all day to nurse and fuck. If her sister was having fun with her husband, why couldn't she have her own fun while away? We'll find out what Madison will further engage in with Matt on the next chapter, so stay tuned, and stay thirsty for more milk.

GusBus77
GusBus77
296 Followers
12