Madison Turns Another Leaf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus those are huge!" Stacy said silently. Harrison's eyes were glued to the glorious sight that was before him. Madison's eyes were on his face, frightened and not sure what to do. She could see intense desire in his eyes and his profile was not moving at all from her exposed and leaking nipples.

Stacy walked over to the door and locked the bolt. "You forgot to lock it silly. Holy shit you were actually sucking the milk out of those" she added as she walked back towards Matt, who was sitting on the floor in fright.

Harrison sat down in the chair opposite of theirs and apologized for staring.

"I'm really sorry we barged in on you guys like that, it was Stacy's idea to check up on you guys, and we never meant to intrude..." he lied.

Stacy gave him a wide-eyed menacing look knowing that he had just thrown her under the bus. A dense moment of silence stayed present in the room, neither party not knowing what to do, Madison still holding her nipples behind her palms.

Stacy broke the silence between them by saying, "Look I know it's super awkward but when we saw that happen to you in the ball room, we kind of were, I don't know, curious."

Matt chimed up after hearing this and sat up a little from his frightened posture, "so, what is it you're interested regarding it though?"

"Well when I teased Madison about her breasts I didn't imagine that they would, well, you know..." Stacy answered truthfully.

Madison came back to life, still grasping her breasts in attempt to conceal them, "look, I lactate and even though Matt isn't my husband or boyfriend or whatever, he helps me out when they get too full. Therefore, we had to leave the presentations."

Harrison cleared his throat for it had gotten dry from gawking at the precious sight of Madison's bare breasts, "well, um, Stacy and I are kind of in the same boat. She has a boyfriend who is on the football team but anytime we're over abroad on these trips, we're fuck-buddies."

He'd hope this could cut any tension between the parties. For his luck and hopes, it did.

"Well, I guess it's not too crazy of a thing for you all to know about, but I'm really sorry I just have to empty out. I still have quite a lot of milk and Matt is the only one that can do it" Madison said still pale in the face.

Stacy went to sit down in Harrison's lap, pushing down the tent that was unnoticed by everyone else, and said, "by all means, go ahead, don't let us bother you, but please we just want to know more."

Madison hadn't ever really had an audience to watch her nurse anyone, except for that one time that Megan had barged in on her and John. It was then when she was first introduced to anr/abf and began her little relationship with John. Now John couldn't stop sucking on Megan's tits...

"Okay then" Madison said almost instinctively without thinking. She looked at Matt who had the expression on his face of 'if you say so'.

He got on his knees in front of her again as she allowed her breasts to come to full exposure again. Stacy could feel Harrison's cock almost lift her up a few centimeters, knowing that he was turned on like an angry bull by the sight of the swollen breasts. Matt brought his mouth back onto the left breast of which he had been nursing from before they had been interrupted from.

He latched back on, tucking the nipple towards the rear of his mouth, resuming the strong suckling and nibbling. In mere seconds, Madison's body let go of the stress from the fright and once again released its precious milk. Matt moaned lightly in acceptance and while savoring the sweetness of her milk.

Her let-down had also been lightly activated in her right breast as it was full as can be and tiny white beads began to form on the surface of the already erect nipple. This was an amazing sight to behold and Harrison's eyes were locked on the sight, transitioning from the view of Matt sucking the left one, to the approaching leaking of the milk on the free breast. He hadn't noticed why or how but had had licked his lips, just keeping his mind hopeful and optimistic. Perhaps he could ask, but, no that'd be too embarrassing, or would it?

Stacy also watched this scene closely and admired how gentle and confident Matt looked as he nursed from Madison. "What a cutie and a gentleman he is" she thought. Her own nipples were becoming hard she felt. She also appreciated Madison's beauty a bit more as well. She knew that Madison was a knockout, but to see these large breasts on such a small frame and to be lactating, Harrison was right about her being hot. She turned back to Harrison and said, "you should suck on mine like that more often."

She meant it as a joke and Madison smiled at the comment, but then noticed how red Harrison's face had gotten as he was transfixed with the sight.

"Harrison, are you alright?" Madison said curiously, knowing what possibly may have been coming up.

Matt swallowed a big gulp before releasing his latch and turning towards the other couple.

Harrison was blushing much harder now that the spotlight was on him. Stacy giggled seeing his expression. For a big guy who practiced MMA aside from law, he sure seemed like a pretty vulnerable guy with the situation he was put in.

Matt could read that expression all day as he'd seen it on a few other faces before. He'd seen it on his own friends whenever they saw anything that they wanted. "I think he wants to nurse hun" Matt said, without realizing he had called her that.

Madison noticed and gave Matt a sort of awkward look but then agreed that she knew of Harrison's desire. "Harrison, is this true?" she asked.

Harrison cleared his throat, embarrassed but not sure if to answer honestly, but the word escaped his mouth, "yes".

Stacy smiled in admiration of his courage and looked back at Madison to see if she'd truly allow him to suckle. Madison smiled a little and felt her breasts perk up a little more as she sat up a bit more confidently.

"What do you think Matt, can Harrison have a drink?" she said without much thought.

Matt had a welcoming smile and said, "hey I think anyone should try the deliciousness that your body makes."

Madison took his acknowledgement and held her breasts from under for a little bit. "Well, Matt nourished from most of this side", motioning towards her left breast, "but this one's still full" she presented her right.

Madison didn't want to be rude to the other observant eyes, "Stacy, would you also like a taste?"

Stacy smiled really wide and figured she'd give it a shot too. She got up and took of her heels. She was the first to approach Madison and kneel in front of her. Harrison got up and joined her, kneeling in front of the breast that was still untouched. Madison had smiled at the visible stain on his khakis from where his erection had begun to lubricate.

"Okay what you'll both do is bring in your mouth and take in as much of my breast as you can, all the way around the areola and put the nipple as far back as you can, then suck, but also move your mouth with your jaw to lightly stimulate them. If you only suck, you probably won't get much." She directed.

Stacy was the first to follow the orders and successfully grasped a latch onto the breast that Matt had already been nursing on. She began to do exactly as instructed and as she had observed with Matt. Harrison watched for a second before Madison said, "come here Harrison, have some."

He no longer hesitated and stared blankly at the large breast that waited for him before almost giving it a kiss. His lips pressed against the leaking nipple and finally began his attempt at a latch. He brought it in and began to nurse just as Stacy had begun.

Madison closed her eyes to concentrate as her body prepared to welcome two new mouths. It took a few moments and a bit more struggle from the new training mouths for her body to finally let the milk flow. Madison winced very lightly as she felt her right breast release a tidal of fresh milk. Harrison wasn't fully prepared but was more than happy to receive the delicious nectar. Stacy also received torrents from the left, drinking eagerly and enjoying the adrenaline.

Matt was watching, admiring how Madison had both of her breasts feeding two different individuals. It was turning him on and he began to reach into his own pants to feel himself out as no one was watching. Harrison hungrily gulped down the incredible amount of milk he was receiving and Stacy was finishing up her side, feeling the milk getting thinner, but she was also enjoying feeling the big breast in her mouth.

Matt sat in the chair that the two sucklers had been in previously, without shame, masturbating to the sight. He stopped as soon as he saw Stacy lift her head up from the breast.

"Jesus that was amazing" she said after the last gulp. Madison smiled and said, "there's still some more in there if you still want some."

"That's okay, thanks though. It was fun" Stacy replied. Her body was feeling just as aroused as anyone else in the room. She walked over and sat in Matt's lap, feeling his erection as she settled. Matt's face was at level with her chest and he could smell the perfume that wafted from her body.

She moved her hips a little to graze her ass lightly on his erection. Matt noticed and slowly brought his face closer to her breasts, placing his cheek on her right one. Stacy knew what this meant, but she wanted the Madison treatment. She pulled her body back a little to face him and commenced to unbutton the remaining buttons on her blouse.

Matt was relishing in the moment as she reached into her right cup to pull out her breast.

"How big are they?" he whispered in curiosity.

"DD, not as big as your girlfriend's but, please do this..." She answered softly.

She brought her breast to his mouth and he gladly accepted the pink nipple to surpass his lips. He latched onto the beautiful blonde's breast and began to suckle as if he were Madison. He also confidently brought his left hand onto her ass and his right hand he slipped underneath her left cup to grasp her breast. He used his arm to pull the bra down and fully expose her chest. Her left breast's nipple was hard in his palm as he groped it and squeezed.

She was beginning to breathe hard and reached down to release his cock once more. She jerked him as he sucked. He was enjoying the dry nursing as much as he enjoyed the wet. It was more than he anticipated as Stacy brought her skirt over his cock unexpectedly. He felt a very hot and wet sensation meet the tip of his head and then it grew all around his shaft.

"Mmmmm..." he moaned with mouth still full of breast. Stacy began fucking him softly, savoring his cock inside of her. Stacy purposefully hadn't worn panties under her business dress because she expected to eliminate any boredom with Harrison after the events but she was able to take advantage of this.

Meanwhile, Madison's breasts were now both in Harrison's control. He continued to nurse on the heavy right breast but he had his right hand on the free breast, squeezing it, toying with it. His right hand was in a forbidden land, with fingers up Madison's skirt and inside of her. Madison's hips bucked as his fingers tortured her.

For a little while, she didn't feel his right hand on her free breast, but then woke from her trance as his mouth let go of the other breast. She saw him swiftly stand to an extent and pulled her legs towards him, faintly seeing a pale, large, cock disappear into her skirt. His hand pulled her panties aside and brought his cock to her opening and thrusted his way in.

Madison arched her back with her tits in the air as he began a fast and furious slugfest between his cock and her beauty cave. This was all coming too fast, we're the other two just watching? Was this planned by the Florida couple? So many things raced in Madison's mind, but none faster than the adrenaline and the pleasure that she was receiving from the newly introduced dick.

It was driving her mad and was sending wonderful sensations all around her body. Her clit had been well entertained from nursing all 3 mouths and was not ready for an hour-long type of fuck, she'd be coming soon.

Stacy was bucking away onto Matt's cock like she was riding a wild stallion, grinding it into her body and smashing down on it rapidly, giving Matt the time of his life. She was super tight, he felt. He found her tits to be just as wonderful as Madison's and as a matter of fact, had not stopped suckling on them as he would have with Madison's. Stacy loved this though and she could hear the wet smacking coming from behind her across the room. He knew that Harrison was busy drilling for oil in a newly discovered territory, not an uncharted one, but one already claimed by two other flags. It was like the Manchurian debate over conquering rights, but in this moment Stacy wanted Matt all to herself, as Harrison wanted Madison.

Stacy said aloud, "Oh Mattie, I wish I could give you titty milk just like Madison."

Her voice and message trickled into Matt's ears and sent energy from his brain all around his body, nearly causing him to ejaculate right then and there, but he flexed the muscle in his cock to keep it hard as steel and kept bucking right back into Stacy as she clashed down on him. Harrison heard her statement as well and thought it could be a wonderful idea for the both as well. After all, would they ever meet Madison or Matt ever again?

He looked into Madison's green eyes as he punished her pussy and thought, 'fuck I have to get her number or something. I can't get enough of these giant tits or her milk.'

Madison's tits bounced up and down with each thrust and leaked beads of milk as they did, dribbling to her sides. She was about almost there when she heard Stacy beginning to come from across the room.

Matt had his hands grasping her ass cheeks as he remained locked on her tits and had his cock torturing her. Stacy was moaning very loud and didn't care that anyone would hear. She rode Matt on every wave of pleasure, and as she rode the orgasm more and more, Matt let it go and allowed his head to explode with sheer, uncontrollable pleasure. It was as if his cock had split a little but not out of pain but purely of ecstasy and a sexual sensation that rolled his eyes almost to the back of his head. He filled Stacy up beyond containment and his come dribbled over his mound, also because she was on top.

The other two heard both cries of pleasure and almost as contagious as a yawn or the common cold, Madison's body reacted as she felt the pleasure from her clit and vaginal nerves meet and sent shocking ecstasy all around her body, sending butterflies into her stomach, and causing her tits to spray small jets. She came HARD and was trying to conceal her yells of her rising orgasm under a couch pillow that she placed over her face. The look drove Harrison insane as he fucked her even faster with her orgasm pulsing into him as well, and sure enough...

Harrison stood with his back arched, head tossed back as he held Madison's legs on either side of him as he released his massive load on the final and deepest thrust. It was like winning a tournament final in the octagon for him, he had conquered his fears and dared to win what he wanted, and for the last hour, he had Madison for himself.

Luckily for the two parties, there was no one around on the floor, not even anyone studying in the other private rooms around. Also, a restroom was conveniently across the hall from them, making clean-up a simple process. They would meet outside once more...

"That was... amazing to say the least" Harrison admitted while blushing as he looked at Madison and glanced several moments at her chest.

Stacy nodded in agreement and Madison smiled as they giggled a little at the most far-fetched experience they never imagined could have happened. Matt also agreed and said, "honestly, I don't think any of us probably would have ever thought that this would ever happen, but I'm kind of glad it did."

He glanced and gave Stacy a very amused smile. Harrison laughed and agreed with Matt's statement.

"So, we're still on for the bar run tonight then?" Harrison asked looking around to see if his invitation was still standing despite having already gotten ahead of the game. Everyone agreed though and were all for a little alcohol.

"You know, beer and alcohol will be refreshing, but make sure to leave plenty of room because I will be needing volunteers to drink some more milk. They never run out and they'll be pretty engorged again later" Madison said with a devilishly sexy tone.

"Count me in" Harrison said.

"Me too" Stacy said smiling and staring at Madison's chest.

"You already know, I will" Matt answered, very excitedly.

The four walked alongside each other and headed out towards the bottom floor to exit and begin the night's adventures, some of which would be completely unforgettable for all of them. Madison's milk had once again charmed and brought people together...

12