Madison's Agreement Fulfilled

Story Info
Madison agrees to a night of punishment.
6.7k words
4.36
131.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is technically the continuation of 'Madison Breaks a Window (part I)' and 'Madison, a black cop, and me. (part II)'.

Madison's Agreement Fulfilled

It was Monday night. The first night that Madison had agreed to come to my house for more punishment thanks to the cop whose name was still unknown. I had instructed her to ring the doorbell promptly at 7pm dressed in her school uniform with no panties. She was in for a full evening of filling my sexual needs as well as some 'others'.

DING DONG! It seemed as though my life had changed since my BMW's window was broken, all for the better (except the broken window of course). I had become more confident in my everyday living and obtained what every guy dreamt about their very own young schoolgirl (complete with costume) to punish at will.

I had everything planned for the night. As I opened the door, she stood there expressionless staring up at me. I saw innocence, but even more lust in her bright green eyes. I instantly wonder if he pussy was wet. That short pleated school skirt was enough to make any man weak in the knees. This time she wore her hair completely down. It gave her an older appearance and made her even sexier in a different manner.

I held the door open and waved my hand for her to enter my house. She took a few steps and waited for me to close the door and address her. My mind began to question if she'd really go through this again. And as I began to fantasize about the planned events this evening, and if she was wearing any panties as I had instructed her not to. My thoughts drifted back towards that skirt as I remembered her ass bent over my knees in my office with that skirt around her waist Mmm. My cock stirred.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" I looked down at her sternly.

She watched me intently. Upon hearing my question, her perky bright face bowed. She stared down at my feet and answered quietly, "Yes."

"Yes?" I had also instructed her to call me 'daddy' in my house.

"Yes, daddy." My cock twitched again. She was now playing with her Mary Janes just like a little girl. Her innocence was turning me on faster than I had expected – a perfect schoolgirl.

"Good girl cuz I think someone needs to be tied to the bed for her spanking." She glanced up at me with big eyes. I knew she liked the idea. I waved my hand to the staircase and she started walking. As she walked past me, I took the opportunity to look at her ripe body. She really was beautiful – smooth straight hair, small waist, round ass. As I climbed the stairs behind her, my eyes became fixated on the sway of her hips. Back and forth, back and forth. And just as she got to about the seventh step, I lowered my head a bit as I watched my view from the hem of her pleated skirt to view of her upper thighs to the bottom of her tight ass as she continued to climb the stairs. Back and forth, back and forth her hips swayed as I watch her ass.

OH MY! As I climbed the stairs, with my eyes unable to watch anything else but her sweet ass, I saw that little pussy again. She really wasn't wearing any panties. Perfectly embedded between those creamy smooth globes, instantly images filled my head of the cop dropping his keys yesterday while he was holding her bent over my desk with her pussy completely exposed beneath her skirt. Back and forth, my eyes were glued to her pussy. I swear I could see her moisture, too!

I remembered back to yesterday again, watching her face as the large black cop ate her pussy for all it was worth. The sweet noises that erupted from the depths of her throat and the contortions her face made, almost a painful look, as she enjoyed every second of his tongue slashing its way all over her swollen clit. Her scent meanwhile was wafting through to my nose. How sweet it must taste.

With that thought, I grabbed her left leg that was about to move up to the next step and brought it back down to her right leg so that both her feet were on the same step about a foot or two apart. Simultaneously, I lunged my face for her wet exposed hole, she started to fall forward causing her ass to come towards my face as her hands went to brace her fall on the top step.

"Daddy?" She cried curiously as my tongue had not yet touched that perfect swollen peach. Back and forth, one swipe my tongue licked her slit, which was already covered with her own juices. Even sweeter than I had imagined. I pushed my face closer to her, allowing my cheeks to rub again her perfectly soft ass cheeks.

This time I allowed my tongue to make a small trail up and down her slit making sure the last place my tongue touched was her swollen clit.

"Daddy." She said again, but this time was one of those sexy low moans that absolutely drove me crazy. And I went right to work eating that pussy. She lowered her head close to the stairs allowing my mouth to have access to her entire pussy. As fast as I could, I flicked my tongue continually over her clit until I started to feel her juices on my chin. I didn't let up for a second.

"Uuuuuuuh, oooooh." Was all she let out over and over again as if she was lost on some sexual repeating record. I never knew I had it in me to eat pussy like I was. It was as if someone put a motor on my tongue because I was eating that pussy so good. Not before long, I could feel her thighs trembling. What a feeling of having your face buried in an 18 year-old's pussy whose thighs were vibrating against you.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum..."

"Ut uh!" I managed to get out without lifting my face an inch from her drenched pussy. I was not going to let her cum. I slowed down a tiny bit to keep her right on the edge. To keep those creamy thighs trembling against me. Keeping her pussy juices oozing down my chin.

"No, I'm gonna cum all over your face, dadd..."

"UT! UH!" This caused her body start shaking hard. She was very obedient and I knew young Madison would do whatever her "daddy" told her to do.

DING DONG! I lifted my face right then from her wet hole leaving her in one hell of a 'fuck-able' position gasping for air as if it was in short supply. I took a second to regain my composure and started to make my way down the stairs making sure to lick all her pussy off my chin, too.

I had invited John and Brad over for football. I told them about Madison and that we'd all have some fun together, but that bastard was damn early! I got down the stairs and looked up to see Madison still bent over with her pussy on display.

"Madison, come down here, there is someone I'd like you to me." She got herself together. Took her a moment it seemed to be able to use her legs again, but soon we stood together and greeted our new guest.

Brad was a big guy, not fat, but your typical football player build. In sex terms, short hair, fat fingers, and a healthy sized cock (not that I ever saw it before tonight). He was also kind of loud and obnoxious too.

"So this is her?" He interjected.

"Brad this is Madison, Madison Brad." Brad quickly reached out his hand to greet her. It was almost amusing like a child seeing a puppy for the first time. His eyes were all over her body and then some it seemed. His eyes lingering on the tightness between the buttons on her chest and the hem of her short pleated skirt. He made his way into living room after picking up a beer bottle on his own and sat down in the middle of the couch with his arms spread out on top and his legs spread comfortably.

I placed my shoulder on her neck gently and caringly and asked her if she was ok. She smiled back devilishly as I grabbed her small hand and walked with her into the living room. I made my way next to the right of Brad on the three-seater couch. Madison looked at me a little confused. She obviously did not want to sit on the other side of Brad. Her shyness came, which also was a turn on. Little did she think that soon she's be doing a lot more than sitting 'next' to him.

"Madison, there is a movie I think we're going to watch first before football. It ended up underneath the entertainment center. Would you please get it and put it in the DVD player?" I had placed a non labeled porn DVD in a blank DVD jacket perfectly centered underneath the entertainment center. She sat down Indian style in front of the big screen TV and reached her hand under. Nothing. She let out one leg and lowered her head a tiny bit to allow her arm to reach just a little more. Nothing. She was trying very hard to be a lady and not show Brad, the new stranger, her freshly eaten wet pussy. After a few more worthless attempts at reaching the DVD, she was getting impatient. She went all the way to the left side and got down on her hands and knees. Her skirt beautifully ran up her thighs and revealed the profile of her naked ass. Nothing still. She did the same thing from the left side. Brad and I felt it was a great tease. It must have been inches from her hand on each side, just ask I planned. She stood up and realized that the only way she was going to reach the DVD was if she got on her hands and knees from the front of the entertainment center.

DING DONG! She shot me a look of horror! Three!! I could see her heart quicken from across the room and grinned back. I quickly introduced John to Madison and he took the last seat on the only couch next to Brad. As Madison started to move back towards the TV set to resume her mission, I tried to create some small talk between the three of us guys so Madison would actually get the DVD and not let her shyness stop her. It worked perfectly. We started talking about football shit and just as we were getting into our bullshitting, there Madison was. She was on her knees with her ear on the ground. Her perky ass was high in the air facing us dead on. Even at 10 feet away I could still see her pussy swollen perfectly between her smooth thighs. She had wetness all around from my earlier workings. What a sight!

To top it off, she let out a little grunt, "UGH" as she grabbed the DVD and quickly got herself out of the very exposed position. Without even realizing it until it was all over, each one of the three guys had completely stopped talking and all our eyes were fixed on that wet pussy. Our eyes continued to eat her up as she finished my request and placed the DVD in the player. Her skirt just barely covering up the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. I received two looks of great approval from my guests in return.

When the task was complete, she turned around to see what was going on. Little did she expect to find three grown men staring at her like a piece of meat. She immediately looked to me for something. I patted my lap and waited for to come sit. Her body was so warm. My cock grew. The anticipation was killing me. I wanted to see her with two cocks in her hand, someone pinching her nipples, while I plowed her pussy.

I put my arm around her waist and cut right to the chase. "You were very naughty just now, little one." A look of almost sadness washed across her face. I could feel a beating that was pounding through her chest.

"But you asked me to..."

Before she could finish, "I think these two men deserve to punish a girl who teases them with such a wet, wet pussy." Brad instantly sat forward. She opened her mouth to protest.

But before she could start, "I think you should at least start with an apology." And I gave her a gentle pat to get off my lap.

"I'm sorry." It was sincere.

"I think they each deserve a little more than that, Madison." Brad was already pointing to the floor in front of him.

"On your knees, bad girl."

There was no wasting time. She knew she was here for my pleasure and now for theirs. And it was going to begin with her blowing my best frined. She obeyed, got up, and stood directly in front of Brad. She was holding the hem of her skirt in each hand slowly pulling it up. She was nervous in playing with it, but she failed to realize that she was acting like a cock tease.

"Suck my cock. For your punishment, I want you to hear you beg." Without any encouragement, Madison willfully sank to her knees as we all watched eagerly. She licked her lips watching the bulge inside his pants continue to grow. Her eyes didn't move away from it.

Her eyes didn't move away from it, "Can I please suck your cock, sir?" Just from hearing those few words, we all within moments moved to adjust our swelling members. I knew they were allowing for their cock hardening beneath their pants as I was already. It was a sincere request, but lacked that chutzpah from such a young sexy girl.

Brad stood up placing the enlarging bulge of his pants right at Madison's face. "What was that, bad girl?"

Answering with his cock poking through his pants in her face in a hungrier voice, "Can I please suck your Cock, sir?" While she talked, Brad pushed his hips just a little more forward and Madison responded by rubbing her face across his crotch. We could all see the hardness in which she rubbed.

As Madison continued to rub her face around his clothed cock, "You like sucking cock, don't you, little girl?"

"Uh huh." Her shyness was quickly dissipating.

"Take it out, but don't taste it yet." Brad commanded.

Greedily her little hands undid his belt, quickly pulled his boxer briefs down and watches his hard cock spring to life before her eyes. I saw a twinkle in her eye as she stared intently at its size, a full 8 inches and thicker than average. She licked her lips again.

"You like that don't you?" Her eyes fluttered as it looks like a shudder rippled through her entire body.

"Mmmmm." I could tell how badly she wanted to have it in her mouth. I could only imagine how much wetter it was making her tight little pussy.

"Now I bet you'll beg like a slut that needs punishment."

She let out a small moan. Still not taking her eyes off the one eyed monster, she spoke, "Mmm. Oh can I please suck on your hard, rock hard cock, sir?"

Brad just watched and gentle swayed his cock so that it was leaving a nice chain of precum on both of her cheeks, but he wasn't going to give it to her for that mere beg.

"I've been a very bad girl, please punish my mouth with your fat cock, sir." She was definitely begging now. She had that glassy lustful look in her eyes now and I watched her eyes move with every which way his cock moved unconcerned with the precum that was making her face all dirty.

"How were you a bad girl?" He continued to tease her.

As she began to answer, Brad grabbed his hard cock and began to rub it against her lips. Somehow watching a young girl get her face covered in precum (or cum for that matter) just never gets old. I wished that it was my cock coating her face. Watching just these few minutes already had my cock painfully hard. I desperately wanted to take it out and stroke it myself.

Knowing still not to take his cock into her mouth, she began to speak as the swollen member continued to graze both of her open lips, "I showed you my wetttttt." Discretely if possible she darted her tongue out onto his cock while she tried to continued talking, but the second her sentence wasn't fluid, Brad removed his cock from her lips and continued rubbing it against her face again. Her face was so covered in precum like something you'd only see in a porn.

"Your wet what?"

For the first time since he revealed his cock, she took her eyes off of it and looked up at him to say, "My wet pussy, sir." She was enjoying every second of being teased.

"And why was your pussy wet?"

"Cuz Daddy was eating it out on the stairs before you came." John and Brad both shoot me a look, like right on, 'daddy' and smiled.

But before Brad had to continue their charade, Madison kept going, "I need to taste your cock. Can I please suck on your huge cock, sir? I want you to fuck my mouth."

Brad lowered his cock to the entrance of her mouth. "Open your mouth for me, nice and wide." She obeyed and closed her eyes. I heard John's zipper, too.

"Open it wider, slut." Again she obeyed. I was sure if she obeyed because he had commanded or because he had called her a slut. Brad then took his rock hard cock and rubbed it around the inside of her mouth. Her lips instantly closed around it as she tried to suck on it, but Brad was too fast for her and just smeared the saliva that got on his cock all over her face again. She moaned and opened her mouth even wider and waited. The whole scene caused an invisible force that put my hand on my cock. I was leaking my own precum as I jerked myself off. It felt so good.

In one swift motion he grabbed the back of her head and entered her mouth until his balls hit her chin. She gagged a bit and her eyes bursted open at this surprise and looked up at him.

"That's a good slut, take that whole cock." Slowly he fucked her mouth with long strokes that looked like it would touch her throat. Her eyes instantly became watery.

With each long penetrating stroke, Brad just about removed his cock entirely for her little mouth until she'd move her head towards his crotch to suck it back in, which Brad then rocked his hips forward slowly towards her throat again. She placed one hand on Brad's thigh and one hand on the ground to better brace herself for his tasty assault.

"MMMMMmmm." Was let out of Madison's mouth with each attempt of withdrawing his cock from her face. And a deeper one followed when he thrusted in back in. The scene was rhythmically hypnotic. The faster Brad pumped into her sucking mouth, the faster and faster I jerked my own cock. Man, I wanted her to be sucking me like that. I knew I'd have my turn soon enough.

"I think you want my cum all over that pretty face of yours." He was now fucking her face significantly harder. I could hear the slap as his cock forced its way into her mouth with each slam.

"MMMhmmm." She wanted it, too. The roughness that she was implying she like was making this all the better.

With that Brad was ready and began to take out his coated cock to spray Madison's face, but she didn't want to give up that cock from inside her mouth. I watched as her lips tightened around his thick cock and the walls of her cheeks concave with all her suction.

"OOH, shit! She can suck!!" In one hard stroke he rammed his cock inside her one last time shooting his load down her throat.

After a few moments of all his cum being emptied down her throat he finally spoke. "OOH GOD! What a girl!! UUGH!" He gasped as he finished. Her mouth continued its sucking well after he'd finished. He removed his cock and collapsed backwards on the couch trying to catch his breath from such a huge orgasm.

I looked over at John; his cock was pretty large and looked as hard as mine. We continued stroking our cocks while Madison too was trying to catch her breath on the floor before us.

Speeding this along, "Why don't we start that movie." And I winked at John so he knew I wasn't gypping him of his turn. Madison stood up and didn't know where to sit as I pushed play on the DVD.

As the credits began, Madison's back towards the TV, "Why don't you come sit on my lap... for your punishment and all." Madison accepted and walked towards John. She turned around and began to sit on his exposed cock. John quickly grabbed the hem of the back of her school uniform and lifted it up so that her wet pussy would be in direct contact with his rock hard cock.

"UUUH!" She sucked in hard as she realized that she was now sitting on a nice 9 inch cock fully hard for her. She became a little paralyzed, as she knew her pussy was wet already and was shy to him finding out. Not that he didn't know already.

I had picked out this porn yesterday, as I knew Madison would relate with the main character instantly. The opening scene was in a classroom. There was a young girl also with long brown hair and two men as her professors. One of them told her that her behavior was unacceptable and needed a proper spanking from each of them. The young girl opened her mouth to protest, but before long she was being placed over the young professor's lap and her panties pulled down to her ankles.

12