Madison's Surprise

Story Info
Madison's weekend plans to torment Jeff take a surprise turn.
4.7k words
4.11
40.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

"I have a surprise for you when I pick you up tomorrow."

The text message was purposefully cryptic. Jeff smiled. He knew it was part of Madison's usual teasing and sexual games. The text was quickly followed by a selfie of her wearing a short pink Neiman Marcus raincoat that came down only as far as her mid-thigh. Two buttons half way down the coat held it closed, showing enough bare skin to prove she was wearing nothing else other than her four-inch black heels and flirtatious smile. The picture highlighted her lightly curled brunette hair that fell half way down her back and her transparent blue eyes. Jeff's dick immediately hardened at the thought of her gorgeous tan fit 5'10", 36D-24-34 body beneath and seeing her long bare legs. It had been three weeks since he had seen her. He purposely disciplined himself the last seven days to store up his cum for the weekend visit. This new picture on his phone would make that more difficult.

Jeff and Madison were both in their senior year of college at prominent universities two hours away from one another. They met a year and a half before at a young business leader conference each school sent their best and brightest to. The attraction between Jeff and Madison was mutual, fast and hard. The demands of school, work and other résumé building activities made it difficult to see each other as much as they wanted. The separation of their long distance relationship always heightened the sexual anticipation. Their rendezvouses also gave Madison opportunities she was desperate for to express her darker side.

Madison had a reputation of being a high maintenance upper-class prissy debutant. It was an image she worked hard to earn. Out in public, she always dressed fashionably with her makeup and hair perfectly done. Her actions in public always met the highest etiquette standards. She worked hard in her studies, or used any other resources available to her to maintain the highest grades and work evaluations. She had devoted the last several years of her life to develop the most impressive résumé possible to walk through doors reserved for only the most elite.

All of this made it painfully rare and almost impossible for Madison to express her growing deviant sexual interests, even in the privacy of her own room due to the constant activity of the other girls in the house. She could never risk the other girls finding out, or the reputation she had worked so hard to develop would be destroyed in unrecoverable scandal through well-honed gossip.

All of that changed when she met Jeff. Jeff had a house with one roommate who spent many weekends pursuing extreme sport adventures. The all-too-rare weekends alone with Jeff in an empty house gave Madison the freedom to experiment with her willing lover.

Madison's attraction to Jeff began from his ability to tenderly make love to her when the moments were right, but also relished her discovery of his ability to satisfy her sometimes-carnal hunger for rough sex. She had a voraciously active imagination that lured her to fantasies of bondage. Most of her fantasies were of control and power over her 6'5" muscular beau or others. His willingness to fulfill her fantasies fueled her pride and imagination. She loved to bind and then mercilessly tease him for hours, making him desperate for release. She savored sharing her deviant sexual fantasies with him, grateful for the freedom to safely express her deepest darkest desires without fear of consequence. Her growing sexual appetite was consistent with the rest of her life.

Jeff was enchanted with Madison as one of the most fascinating people he had ever met. He watched her maintain her public image, while knowing and feeding her insatiable private secret appetites. Jeff saw what his willing cooperation and sex fed in her. She was insatiable. He sometimes wondered if she loved him or the sex.

"Damn you look hot," he texted back.

"Get ready, it's all I'm wearing to the train station," she texted back. Jeff was taking the train the next day to spend the weekend with Madison at a hotel across the city from her university. Three weeks was the longest they could stand to be apart; they were both desperate for each other.

"I want you so bad. That pic is going to make me cum."

"Better not!" she fired back. "I want it all. If you cum, I'll have to punish you," she teased.

"All talk," he provoked.

"Just for that I'm bringing a new gift I have for you," she texted. Jeff's phone immediately buzzed again before he could respond. It included a picture of a metal dick cage with a padlock. The small apparatus would imprison his manhood and torture any erection.

"OMG" he texted back in shock.

"I'm going to put this on you and then tease you all weekend. If you're good, I may take it off before I take you back to the train."

Jeff shuddered at her playful response. He knew she would enjoy every minute of making good on her threat.

The Arrival

Jeff and Madison were both tortured with the slowness of time all day Friday in anticipation of their weekend rendezvous. Every thought of the other led to escalating arousal. Jeff's dick hurt from the constant erection through the day; Madison soaked through two panties. She was glad she would not need a third pair for her outfit to pick him up.

Jeff sat on the 5:30 train filled with commuters, most in business attire. He pretended to be reading the paper, but couldn't resist stealing glances at the new picture of Madison enlarged on his iPad. He couldn't wait to see her. "Damn, she's hot," he muttered under his breath. He watched the sun slowly move down toward the horizon, as the train got closer to his destination. Tonight will be epic, he thought.

Madison was both exhilarated and petrified in anticipation of Jeff's arrival. She stripped out of her clothes and wrapped the small pricy raincoat around her perfect body. She touched up her curls and makeup one more time. She played with the buttons of her coat, deciding how many she could get away with unbuttoned. She slipped her feet into her four-inch heels. She took one more look in the mirror, and felt her pussy moisten with arousal. She picked up her new-padlocked steel penis cage and smiled at thoughts of the cruel plans she had to torment Jeff all weekend. The moment she had him in the car she would pull down his pants and lock him into the device before unbuttoning her coat for the seductive drive across the city to the hotel. She dropped it in her coat pocket, picked up her small purse and headed out the door to begin her daring exhibitionist adventure. She couldn't wait to see Jeff.

Madison began to feel more nervous about her exhibitionist risk the closer she got to the train station. The station was located in the old seedy part of the city near the bus station. She kept reassuring herself she would be fine, and that the risk was worth it to blow Jeff's mind. She pulled into the parking lot just five minutes before Jeff's train arrived. She was grateful she found a parking spot in the back row of the dimly lit lot, so she didn't have to look for street parking in the sketchy industrial neighborhood. She walked across the parking lot, eager to be inside when Jeff came up the stairs into the depot. She blushed at a whistle from one group of guys huddled around a trashcan, and a catcall from another.

Once inside, Madison excitedly pulled the lapels of her coat out to show more cleavage, while putting one foot in front of the other to reveal a leg through the opening at the bottom of the coat. She looked like she could be shooting a Neiman Marcus ad that would cause millions of men to run out and buy this coat for their significant. The look on Jeff's face made it all worthwhile. The front of his pants became a large tent he was helpless to do anything about; his hands were full with a bag in one hand and flowers for Madison in the other. She gave him a big kiss in the middle of the train station. He was desperate to remove the last two buttons of her coat and take his sexy vixen right there.

"Let's go lover," she said. "I have great plans for you," she added with a tap to her coat pocket.

The sun had just set as they stepped out of the train station and into the parking lot. Old street lights spaced out with wide distances between them barely lit the lot enough to navigate to the car.

"Back here," she said, reaching for his dick instead of his hand to lead the way. She loved the feel of his length and thickness through his pants. Madison clicked her fob and unlocked the car, letting go of Jeff's dick to move to the driver's side door. Jeff moved to the passenger side.

Madison was suddenly slammed against her car just as she opened her driver's side door. At the same time, two thugs jumped Jeff from out of the darkness on the other side. Madison felt the cold steel of a sharp knife against her neck.

"Do exactly what I tell you and we will let you and your boyfriend live," he said.

"Oh gawd, please don't hurt us. Please, we don't have any money."

"Shut up bitch," the thug said. "Get in and drive. You make one wrong move and it will be the last for you and your man. Get in!" Madison got in the car, shaking in terror. She noticed the thug running around the front of the car. She gasped at the size of the large black man. He jumped through the open passenger door and closed it. "Give me your phone," he said.

"Here, here," she said, pushing it at him.

The two thugs pushed Jeff into the backseat of the sedan. One jumped in behind him, the other ran around to the other side and pushed his way in, forcing Jeff in the middle. They felt like two NFL linebackers.

"Now drive," he ordered, pointing down a dark alley toward a side street.

"Where are you taking us?" Jeff asked.

"Shut up," one of the men in the back said, holding a knife to his neck.

As the car passed under a streetlight, the thug in the passenger side noticed Madison's bare leg uncovered from the coat with her foot on the accelerator. He used his knife to pull the coat open more, realizing she had nothing on underneath.

"Well look at this," he said. "This bitch came ready for us." He cut the two buttons holding her coat closed and pulled it open to display her naked body.

"Oh, please don't," she begged.

He reached over with his enormous hand and took hold of her right tit. "Damn, she's fine," she said. "How'd you end up with a bitch this fine," he harassed Jeff, continuing to peruse her body with his hand as she drove.

"Oh gawd, please," she pleaded.

"Now she's begging," he said.

"Leave her alone!" Jeff yelled.

"Shut the fuck up," the thug next to her yelled, pushing the knife against the skin of his neck.

The man in front directed Madison down a series of side streets and alleys into the center of the industrial section, almost two miles from the train station. He led them to an old abandoned warehouse. The outside light was broken. They parked behind a large trash bin, covered by the shadows of the obscure structure. Madison realized no one would ever find them here, even in the daylight.

"Give me your car key," he demanded. She handed it over. "Now get out."

By the time Madison got out of the car, the man behind her was standing there to prevent her from running. She knew she had little chance of outrunning them in her high heels, and if she did, they would kill Jeff. The other man in back pulled Jeff out of the car. They roughly led the two captives toward the metal building. They stood there briefly as one of the captors slid open the large industrial door. Madison shuddered at realizing how enormous all three of these men were. Jeff and Madison were pushed inside the building. The door slid closed and latched behind them.

"Oh gawd," Madison said. They led them down a hallway and then into a large windowless room. When the lights in the room went on, Madison and Jeff saw a large bed in the middle of it. There was a table and a few chairs off to the side. "Oh no, oh no," Madison cried. As they approached the bed, Madison felt her raincoat suddenly pulled off her shoulders and dropped to the ground. There was the sound of a clank, like metal hitting the concrete.

"What's that?" the leader of the gang asked. One of the other men checked the pockets of the coat while the other began tying Jeff to a chair near the bed. The thug pulled out the dick cage from Madison's coat and began laughing. "Well look what we have here," the gang leader said, taking it from the other. "It looks like she had plans for her man."

"Leave her alone," Jeff yelled from his chair.

The thug that tied him to the chair punched him in the stomach, knocking the breath out of him. "Shut the fuck up," he said.

"Put it on him," the leader said to Madison. He reached out for her to take the device from his hand.

"Oh gawd. Please, no," she said.

The thug by Jeff hit him again and pulled out his knife.

"Do what I tell you and you two might live. Put it on him," he ordered.

She took the small steel device and walked over to Jeff. She knelt down in front of him, opened his pants and pulled his softened dick out. "I'm so sorry," she said as she looked up with her large blue eyes into his. The men watched as she pushed his cock into the steel cage, wrapped the ring around his base and scrotum, before securing the padlock to imprison him. "I shouldn't have..."

"It's not your fault," Jeff interrupted. "But it's up to you now," he said with urgency in his voice and some fear in his eyes. "Do whatever they want. Don't hold back, and we might make it through this."

"Give me the key," the leader said.

"Oh, please," she asked.

The thug next to Jeff hit him again. "Two ways this can go," the leader said. "Either we have your full cooperation and you walk out of here or you don't."

"Ok, ok, I'll do anything you want. Just please don't hurt us."

The leader grabbed her by the arm , led her to the bed and pushed her onto it. "You're going to get on that bed and fuck the three of us like you mean it, and we might let you live," he said. One of the other men flipped a switch on that turned on three bright spotlights overhead. She suddenly noticed four video cameras on tripods around the bed.

"Oh gawd, no," she begged as she saw the three gigantic black men take off their clothes and walk toward her. Their cocks were already hardened at the sight of their naked prey on the bed. She had never seen dicks so large, let alone three of them. The men climbed on the bed and towered over her.

The six huge hands began to manhandle her; their walls of flesh pressed into her petite body. She dutifully reached out and began stroking the massive shafts surrounding her with her tiny hands. Large fingers took hold of her nipples, twisting them into submission. The leader began to kiss her.

After a few minutes passed, the leader yelled, "Stop! This is shit." He slapped Madison across the face. "I'm not convinced she wants this. I'd get more from her grandmother."

"Please, I'll do better," she pleaded.

"Let's just kill them both and find someone else who wants it," one of the others said.

"No, please," Madison begged.

"Damn it Madison, fuck their brains out like you want it. Fuck them like they've never had," Jeff demanded.

Madison realized she had nothing to lose. She was going to fuck them like Jeff and her lives depended on it. If she and Jeff died tonight, she would at least die trying, and do it while fulfilling a secret deviant fantasy of being gangbanged. If they lived through it, Jeff would always be indebted to her for doing whatever it took using her body to save their lives.

Madison's face suddenly changed to the seductress Jeff had seen before when she was feeding her most carnal sexual appetites. She looked up at her three captors differently. If they wanted a convincing fuck, she would give it to them. She started the day desperate for an unbridled weekend of sex. She never imagined it would be with these three mammoth black studs. She decided to seize the moment with resolve. All three dicks were larger than any she had ever seen; the kind fantasies are made of. All three were waiting to have their way with her. She smiled with the decision to take control and single-handedly give them the fuck of their three lives.

Madison felt a sudden surge of arousal with her decision to take control. She reached out and took two of the massive dicks in her hand. She felt her nipples tighten, growing to thick thimble-like buttons almost an inch long. Her pussy moistened at the dream challenge. "I'm going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow," she said, realizing the possibility of her words.

She took the third dick in her mouth, simultaneously stroking all three. The men were newly aroused at her sudden resolve; so was Jeff as he watched. Seeing his girl begin to take the three large men turned him on. He felt his dick attempt to grow to full erection in the confines of the steel trap. "Aaauuuggghhhh," he grimaced in pain.

Madison pushed one of the men down on his back and climbed on top of him. She quickly skewered her soaked pussy with his thick long dick. She had never felt anything so big inside of her. She bent forward to take another in her mouth. All three watched in disbelief as she swallowed its entire length down her practiced throat. The man she was consuming gasped at the feel of her skilled lips and tongue working his shaft as his head hit the back of her throat. With Madison leaning over, and fucking and sucking the two men, the third moved in behind her. She felt his massive thick head push against the small opening of her back door. "Fuck yes," she said, "do it, damn it," she insisted unnecessarily. Her back arched at the sensation of his head penetrating her narrow canal. He slowly pushed the entire length of his manhood into her.

Madison couldn't believe she had all three of these mammoth men simultaneously invading the depths of her being as Jeff watched. The rush was intoxicating. The man under her reached up and began to abuse her tits, especially taking advantage of her swollen begging nipples; the one in her ass began slapping her pale cheeks as he penetrated her. The three men moved with a rhythm that picked up speed. Moans from all four got louder as they all advanced toward their first climax.

Madison was overcome with arousal. After three weeks of sexual abstinence and anticipation, her body was desperate for release. Her body convulsed as the orgasmic tidal wave crashed over her body. Her pussy filled with her lubricating juices, further greasing the piston action of the man beneath her. Muffled moans came from her mouth filled and rigorously pumped by the massive black dick. Madison continued to relentlessly fuck the three men despite being overwhelmed by her own climax.

The vice grip of Madison's ass brought the one behind her quickly toward his first climax. He slapped her ass harder leaving red handprints on the canvas of her pale skin. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" he yelled. She relished the lubrication of his thick cum filling. Her; her ass overflowed with his the sheer volume of his load.

The one below her suddenly began to shudder with his first climax fast approaching. He reached up with both hands to grasp both of her tits as if holding on for stabilization. Seeing his response, Madison pounded his body harder as if galloping on a horse. "Oh shhhiiittt!" he yelled before the volcano erupted, pouring the hot lava of his cum into her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she yelled with muffled delight, enjoying the feel of being filled with his cum. She continued to pump him, allowing for no relief from her determined resolve.

The one in front of her was overcome seeing the other two fill their slut with cum. Her lips skillfully continued to work his shaft, bringing it past the point of no return. She could feel the already thick shaft swell with impending climax. She was thirsty for him. The vision of her red lips swallowing him entirely finally put him over the edge, shooting his first load into her mouth, spraying hard enough to coat the back her throat. Madison gagged on the sheer volume of cum, quickly pulling his dick out to catch her breath. The motion caused his thick hose to spray his cum enough to coat her face before she wrapped her lips around him again to drink of the thick chocolate milk. She was ravenous for it, not stopping until she was certain she had drained him of all this round would offer.

12