Maestro Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie puts a plan into motion.
3.7k words
4.49
12.1k
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers

Previously:

- Katie contacts Maestro, an experienced dom for advice, on Cuffed since all the responses to her post want meaningless sex.

- Lilly and Kevin both make attempts at convincing Katie she should go on a second date with Kevin.

- She and Maestro plan to meet for coffee.

Katie sat at work on Monday counting the minutes as they passed by. She had made sure to get her proposal into her boss early enough to take care of any responses before lunch. She also made sure to keep a low profile all morning to prevent anyone from giving her new assignments. Just before noon, Katie carefully and quietly ducked out of the office and headed to the coffee shop she and Maestro had agreed upon.

Arriving a little early, Katie ordered a coffee and sat down at one of the tables near the front door, so Maestro would be sure not to miss her. As she waited for her coffee, she received a text from her mother.

Mom: Will you have time to talk tonight? We want to find a time to come visit you.

Katie's mother and father lived just outside of Los Angeles, California, in her childhood home. If anyone ever asked Katie to explain what her parents were like, she had to make a conscious decision to describe her parents before or after she graduated college. Prior to graduation, her parents could have been up for a best parenting award. They attended every single extracurricular and sporting event she participated in. Katie would spend hours conversing with them while away at college, with never a dull moment between them. They were not only her parents, they were her friends. Katie could not imagine a way she could have had more perfect parents.

After Katie graduated college, she hardly even recognized her parents. It was like a switch was flipped. Every conversation became about her parents gossiping over their old friends Katie hardly knew or didn't even know at all. Katie distinctly remembered her parents never even asking how her movie to Washington or even how her first month on the job was. Even when they came to visit her only after two months of moving to the city, Katie simply told them how everything was going and was surprised when her parents only response was 'that's nice', before launching into a big rant about their friends Joan and Tony. Katie also noticed her parents seemed to analyze everything she did, from the shampoo she used, all the way down to the way she organized her shoes, not to critique her, but to copy her. At first Katie, was not bothered by the practice, but when her parents came to visit for the second time, things got out of control. Both her parents went on and on about how they too now used the same shampoo and method of organizing shoes, among other things they copied. They even went as far as getting clothes from the same stores as Katie. Katie had mentioned she tried yoga once, for stress relief, and instantly her parents were attending yoga classes three times a week in California. Katie was baffled by the transformation of her parents. After that visit she cried all night, feeling like she had lost her parents, one of the most important things in her life. She later brought it up to them, asking them why they changed, but they claimed they were acting like they always had towards her.

Katie had a younger sister Kelly, four years her junior, that lived one street over from their parents with her husband and newborn child. She had also asked Kelly if she noticed her parents mysterious transformation. Kelly's only input on the subject was 'they still act like Mom and Dad to me'.

Any time she spoke to them on the phone, or exchange and email or text, they would always ask if they could visit, mostly so they could see what new practices or habits they could copy. Interacting with her parents had become so foreign and stressful, Katie now tried to avoid it.

Katie: Call me later tonight.

Katie quickly put her phone away.

The minutes seemed to pass by even slower at the coffee shop than they did at the office.

"Coffee for Katie!" Yelled a barista over the bustling crowd that filled the small chic coffee shop.

Katie grabbed her coffee from the barista. She mindlessly sipped her coffee before it had a chance to cool down and burned her tongue. Katie got up and quickly asked the barista for a cup of ice and popped an ice cube into her mouth. When she turned back around to face her table, she could see the man in the picture sitting at her table with her lone coffee. He looked better in person than he did in his picture. His eyes were even more mesmerizing now that he was in front of her. His strong frame made her weak in the knees.

"I figured this was your table?" he said with the smooth and calming voice.

"Yheesshm...", Katie got out as she tried to talk around the ice cube in her mouth.

He chuckled. "A bit warm, was it?"

Katie spat out her ice cube into the cup so she could respond quickly. "Oh, yeah. I took a sip a little too soon."

"That's okay. Happens to me all the time." Maestro gestured for Katie to reclaim her seat. "So Katie, you are interested in learning more about, the lifestyle?"

"Umm, yes." Katie said softly. She was not sure how this conversation was going to happen in a public space where they could easily be overheard.

"Good. I am always glad to help a new comer. Tell me, what have you tried?"

"Well, nothing really. I have always admired it from afar." Katie could feel her cheeks growing red from embarrassment.

"Ah, never really had the chance, did you Katie?"

"No...", Katie paused, realizing she didn't know his real name. "Sorry, but what is your actual name?"

"Just call me Maestro. Real names really don't have any value in the lifestyle."

"Oh, okay." Katie didn't quite understand.

"So tell me Katie, are you looking for someone to teach you the ropes? Pun intended." He smiled.

Katie felt more bashful with every answer she gave. She had never spoken so openly before. "Well, yes, that is the goal. I am hoping to find someone to do this with as I have time. I have always wanted to give it a try."

"Busy, are you?"

"Very much, yes. My job keeps me busy all the time. I only have time to admire it all online. That is how I found... the site."

"That's okay Katie. I think I may be able to help you."

"Really?! How?" Katie felt a light wave of excitement as she never had expected this as an outcome of coffee.

"How would you feel if you and I...", Maestro was searching for an appropriate word in public to use. "...worked together? I could teach you about everything and we can ease you into things. I think the most important thing for you is to see if you will really like all of this in practice."

Katie knew she was still blushing. This experienced, attractive dominant was nicer than she could have ever imagined. This seemed like the most perfect opportunity she could have asked for. "Yes, exactly great, I mean, yes, that would be great." Katie stumbled around with her words.

"It's important to try new things Katie. It can be hard to explore with others when you have this kind of interest. It's not always about love or sex. It is about control. It is about pleasing. It is about that deep satisfaction that only few can understand."

"Yes, exactly", Katie said, feeling like and idiot who could not form her own idea, even though she completely agreed. "How long have you been doing this?"

"I have been playing in this space for about nine years. I was introduced to it by a past girlfriend. After finding the community online, I just ran with it."

"Oh wow. So you know exactly what you are doing."

"Yes, I do Katie. I have worked with many women who have been in your position. You would be in good hands."

Katie felt relieved.

"Well, Katie, I don't want to keep you from the rest of your day. It was a pleasure meeting you. I'll be in touch. We can continue this train of thought online for now."

"Yes, me too. I mean, it was nice meeting you too. Bye."

As Maestro left, Katie could not believe how flustered she had become. Despite her loss of composure, she was extremely excited that she had someone she could try exploring with. Katie headed back to the office, only to find a new copy of her proposal that her boss wanted cleaned up before the end of the day. Katie's preoccupation with Maestro, caused her to work twice as slow, causing her to, again, be the last one out of the office close to midnight.

On her way home, she saw Kevin waiting outside the door to her apartment building. As she approached, she could see that he was holding flowers. Katie would have ran in the other direction if he had not already seen her.

"How the hell did you know I would be coming home this late?" Katie was now mad.

"Lilly said you always get home really late from work."

Lilly was really starting to get on her nerves. "Kevin. I thought we talked about this."

Kevin held out the flowers with straight and stiff arms, like a little kid. "These are for you."

Katie felt like she was in high school. "Kevin. I cannot accept those."

"But, I really..."

Katie cut him off. "I have told you that there is no future for us."

Kevin had an extremely determined look on his face.

Katie fished for her keys as she sought to end this once and for all. "This is not one of those romantic situations where you keep trying and I will eventually give in. We don't have anything in common and I am very busy with my career." Her busy schedule was finally paying off for once, even if it was only to get her out of this terrible situation.

Kevin stood up tall and confident. "You can say that all you want Katie. I will show you. It is only a matter of time." He smiled and set the flowers by her feat and left. Katie had no choice put to carry them inside.

Once Katie was in her apartment, her phone rang. "I swear, if this is Lilly or Kevin, they are going to get an earful," Katie said aloud. She glanced at the screen and saw it was her mother. Katie really didn't have time to answer as she had other things on her mind, but she knew if she didn't answer her mother would make a bigger deal about it later.

"Hello Mom!"

"Katie, hi! I know its a bit late on your end of the country but how are you?"

"Oh you know, busy." Katie wanted to end the conversation so she could see if she had any messages from Maestro.

"Do you think we could come and visit one weekend this month? Oh! I also read a great article on these new yoga mats. We have the brand you showed us, but I wanted to know if you have heard of this new one. It is supposed to give you something called micro-support. Your father and I just ordered them last week. We are really..."

Katie stopped her mom, "Mom, I don't do yoga anymore. I tried it once, it wasn't for me."

"Oh, okay..."

"Maybe you can come and visit in Autumn?" There was always glimmer of hope in the back of Katie's mind that her parents might switch back to their pre-college form on one of their visits.

"But Katie, that is so far away. I already made reservations at the sushi place for each weekend this month. I will have to cancel them now."

Katie could not believe her mother. Katie had taken her parents to a local sushi restaurant each time they came to visit. Now her mother was preemptively making reservations. She could not understand why her parents were being so invasive.

"I know Mom, it just, I am finally getting some time away from work and I am trying to make new... friends".

"Okay dear, I understand. You just let us know when a good time to visit is. You know, we were having dinner with Kelly last week and they are thinking of having another child. Can you believe it, we may be grandparents again. Do you think you might make that happen for us soon too?"

This was a new one Katie had not heard from her mother before. "We will talk soon Mom, I have to go."

"Okay. Bye!"

Katie hung up and put her phone on silence as a tear rolled down her cheek. Her mother felt so foreign to her. She had always suggested to her parents, even back in college that she didn't know if having kids was for her.

She opened her computer and saw the message she was hoping for from Maestro. This was the only person Katie wanted to hear from.

Katie,

It was great to meet you. I have been thinking about ways to help you explore. Would you be able to get together this weekend for a first session? If so, please let me know what you would be interested in trying.

-Maestro

Katie sat at her computer thinking about how to respond. This was the big moment where she would get to experience some of her deepest desires and fantasies in a safe way. Katie quickly crafted her response.

Maestro,

Yes, I can make this weekend work. I was wondering if we could simply start with you tying me up. Could you gently play with me to start? It might be fun to try something that you suggest as well. Do you have any recommendations?

-Katie

Katie could feel that she was now wet between her legs. Just thinking about what Maestro might do to her got her very excited. She sent her message. Without even a minute going by, he had responded asking her to give him a call immediately. Katie picked up her phone and dialed the number he provided in his message.

"Katie?"

"Yes, hi Maestro."

"Katie, it's good to hear from you. I thought it would be easier to discuss your interests over the phone instead of sending messages."

"Yeah, that is a good idea."

"So tell me Katie, what gets you excited? Have you come across anything that really peaks your interests?"

"Well, yes, but..." Katie paused.

"Katie, its okay", Maestro said in a calming voice. "I want you to know you can tell me anything, I won't judge you."

"I am just worried it might be a little advanced for me."

"Why don't you tell me and I will let you know what I think."

"Okay", Katie took a deep breath. "I had read about a sub, on Cuffed, who was in bondage for 12 hours. She had commented that her master teased all of her senses and gave her anorgasm each hour."

"And what did you think of the post Katie?"

"I thought it sounded wonderful." Katie smiled as she spoke. "Having all those senses teased and not to mention, 12 orgasms."

"Katie, you know, we could try a very simple version of that if you would like."

"What do you mean?" Katie did not expect to recreate the 12 hour session. Not at first.

"Well, tell me what you think of this. We can meet Friday evening, at a hotel of your choosing, so you feel safe. We can sit and talk, and when you are ready, I can try tying you up. At that point I can tease your senses, just like you described in the post you read. In addition we can start by seeing how many orgasms I can get out of you."

Katie spoke without even thinking, "Okay." Hearing those words made her melt.

"Then, if you get tired. You can sleep on the bed. If all goes well, we can make it a full three hours. 9:00 PM Friday to 12:00 AM on Saturday. It's the perfect amount of time to sample a few different things. That should still give you all the time you need for work."

"Okay", Katie said it again without realizing it. She took a deep breath and took control of her words. "But I would like to set some limits."

"Of course! That was actually my next question. It is important for you to feel safe."

"I don't want there to be anyone else present other than you and me. I don't what there to be any sex. Oh, and I also don't want any pictures taken of me."

"Is that all Katie?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Great, then. We will try to give you your extended fantasy. We will be nice and easy about it. And I will make sure we don't break your limits."

"You don't think that is too advanced for my first time?"

"Katie, no. I think it will be perfect. When I usually do these sessions, they are no shorter than four hours. Anything less is a waste of my time. But for you, I will make this exception. We are also including time for talking, and you to sleep if needed. Its a good amount of time to try a few different things and see what you like. You can always tell me if you are uncomfortable with anything and we can stop. We will have a safe word."

"Thank you." Katie was full with nervousness and excitement. The hairs on her neck were standing on end.

"Send me the address of the hotel you want and I will make sure there is a key ready for you to pick up at the desk Friday evening. I look forward to it." There was a short pause. "Until then Katie. Bye."

"Yes, bye."

Katie hung up the phone feeling butterflies in her stomach. She could not have dreamed for a more perfect scenario. Maestro seemed to understand her so well. She quickly looked up hotels and found one close by that she had used when she first came to the city, before she had an apartment. She texted Maestro the address.

The rest of Katie's week could not have been slower. Each day, she was swamped with work that kept her at the office later and later. Katie even put in extra hours, to make sure she would not have anything to do Friday evening. After talking with her boss on Thursday evening, Katie was able to get one of her coworkers to cover this Friday's meeting, notes and all.

Katie was very nervous for Friday. She had only met Maestro very recently and while he seemed like the kind of person she could trust, she had to make sure she had a backup plan. Katie picked up her phone and gave Lilly a call.

"Hey Katie, how are you?", Lilly answered enthusiastically.

"Good. I have a question for you.

"Sure, what's going on?"

"Do you want to get breakfast together on Saturday?" Katie could hear Lilly pausing as though she was trying to decide what to do with her Saturday as she would most likely be sleeping at David's place. Katie knew that if she had to make a choice between her or David, she would lose. She had to act fast and say something, anything to get her to agree to breakfast on Saturday over her boyfriend.

"Lilly, I wanted to talk to you more about Kevin! Please, let's talk Saturday morning." Katie knew Lilly could not resist an opportunity to talk about her love life.

"Okay!", Lilly shouted from her end. "Oh Katie. I am so glad to hear that. Where should we go?"

"I was thinking you could grab some of those bagels from down the street and bring them over to my place."

"Sure, I can do that."

"Great! I can't wait!", Katie said lying. "Let's plan on 8:00 AM?"

"Uhh, so early?"

"You know me, always busy. I really want to talk about Kevin with you."

"How cute! Okay, 8:00 AM it is!"

"Oh, Lilly. There is an unfortunate chance I will be finishing a work call right at 8:00 AM. Crazy boss and those weekend calls. I might not hear you buzz the door so feel free to use the spare key I gave you and come right up. They always tend to go a few minutes long."

"Ummm, okay", Katie could tell Lilly knew she was up to something. She used Kevin to defuse the situation once more.

"And when you get here we can talk about Kevin all morning!" Katie was not thrilled that she had to use Kevin in a lie this way.

"Katie, I am so excited for you! See you Saturday! Bye!"

Katie hung up and rolled her eyes. She hated that she had to manipulate her only friend this way. She quickly collected a few pieces of paper and started to write a note to Lilly.

Lilly,

If you find this note, I need to ask a huge favor of you. Please go to the hotel down the street. Ask the front desk for a key left in your name. Go to the designated room. If you do this and the room is empty, please take the attached envelope to the police. Do not open it!

I will hopefully be able to explain later.

-K

Katie wanted to make sure that if Maestro ended up being some kind of crazy kidnapper that she had a backup plan. She wrote Maestro's phone number on the second piece of paper and wrote a note saying that if she is missing, the man that number belongs to is responsible. She also printed out his picture and placed it in the envelope. Katie licked and sealed the envelope. With these two things in place, Katie felt a lot more confident about playing with Maestro. While she was taking every precaution, a fire within her raged. Friday was going to bring years of pent up energy out. She was going to discover who she really was.

Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers