Maestro Ch. 05

Story Info
Things get worse for Katie
3.1k words
4.49
15.8k
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers

Previously:

- Katie meets with Maestro for her very first bondage session.
- Maestro quickly finds ways to expand her limits, bringing her to four orgasms before falling asleep from exhaustion.


Katie awoke, still bound to the hotel bed with her gag and blindfold in place. There was a cool feeling, like a massage gel, and hands on her pussy that woke her.

"Alright Katie, it's time to cum for me again," Maestro said in a calm yet commanding voice.

Katie didn't know if her body or mind could handle a fifth orgasm. This time, Maestro was gentile, his soft hands slid over her now tender pussy gracefully. His fingers effortlessly slid in and out of her pussy. She could feel that he started to move his fingers inside her, almost in an up and down motion. Almost instantly, the muscles in Katie's body began to clench. She could feel a wonderful orgasm starting to approach.

Maestro instantly removed his hands from Katie, letting the creeping pleasure quickly fizzle away. The blindfold came off and the lights from the room blinded her sensitive eyes. Maestro reached around and removed the gag from her mouth. As he pulled it away, Katie had no idea how sore her mouth and jaw had become.

"We are done," Maestro said. He walked around the bed undoing each of her restraints.

Katie cleared her dry throat. "I... I didn't cum, just a moment ago, when you were... fingering me."

"I know Katie. It's a little bit of a teaser for you." Maestro looked at her with a cheery smile, his eyes still a sensational blue.

Katie had really wanted to cum again. The way his hands were working her sore body felt like a magic she had never known.

"How are you feeling. That was probably an intense three hours for you."

"That was... " Katie's throat was sore from moaning.

"Here, have some water." Maestro had a glass of ice cold water ready for Katie. She gulped it down quickly.

"That was amazing," Katie finally said, finishing her sentence. "I didn't know my body was capable of any of that. Some parts were intense, but, looking back, I loved every second of that."

"Well, I am glad. That means I did a good job." Maestro flashed his friendly smile again. "Well, it's just after midnight. I know you are a busy girl, so I will leave and let you clean up and get dressed. Just leave when ever you are ready."

"Wait!" Katie did not want Maestro to leave just yet. "Actually, I wanted to ask you something. When you were using the... whip thing, it hurt at first but then you did something that started to feel different. Why did it make me cum?"

"That surprised me too Katie. Your body eventually started to release adrenaline into your system which changed how your body interpreted the whipping sensation. What surprised me was, you eventually translated it into pleasure, and actually came from it."

Katie paused for a moment. "You mean, I came from... pain?" It was just as she had first read so long ago in college. Her body had successfully used pain as pleasure.

"Yes, that seems to be what happened."

"Wow!" Katie was a bit impressed by herself.

"I am glad you let me help you discover that Katie."

Maestro walked to the door with his bag packed. "We will talk soon. Make sure to drink a lot of water. You had an intense night." With that, Maestro left and closed the door.

Katie looked around the room. She now only realized where she had been placed on the bed for the last three hours was now soaking wet. It appeared that her juices had soaked the bed. Katie turned, working her now stiff limbs and sat up on the edge of the bed. Standing to her feet, she hobbled into the pristine hotel shower encased with glass. As the hot water ran over her body, it reminded her of her tender nipples, thighs, and pussy, from all the whipping. Katie looked down and noticed, for the first time, that these areas were bright red.Wow...Katie lightly ran her hand over her breasts feeling how sensitive they were to her touch.

Katie finished her shower and dressed herself in the clothes she had only taken off a few hours earlier. Katie reached for the door to leave the room. She took a moment and took another look at the luxurious hotel room. She smiled.I did it! I fucking did it!

Katie's walk home was twice as long. Her legs had just spent the last three hours quivering to orgasms. Even though she had just had the most intense release, running through the experience kept her feeling frisky.I can't believe I thought about using the safe word,she thought. Katie quickly began to realize she actually had the ultimate control throughout the session. By simply saying 'danger' or alternating between high and low tones with a gag, she could have brought the entire thing to a screeching halt. All of Maestro's power was a subset of hers. This thought instantly made the whole session seem less erotic and intense.

Katie got up to her apartment and ripped up the emergency note she had left out for Lilly. Katie now felt ridiculous for thinking that Maestro would have kidnapped her. He was conscious of her feelings every step of the way. Feeling completely exhausted, Katie headed straight for bed, and collapsed on top of it, without even pulling back the covers.

Katie awoke on top of her bed as she heard her front door unlock. She walked out from her room to see Lilly closing the door behind her. Katie had forgotten that Lilly was coming over so soon. It now all came back to her.

She had planned breakfast with Lilly as a backup to make sure Maestro didn't keep her longer than he should have, which now seemed like a silly notion, seeing how caring Maestro had been after they were done. The last thing she wanted was to talk to Lilly about hopeless romantic dates. She would spend the morning trying to convince Katie that she should date Kevin, her boyfriend's best friend, and the worst date Katie had ever been on. The worst part was, Katie lied to Lilly, stating that she was interested in him. Katie had known that was the only way to peel Lilly away from her boyfriend so early on a Saturday.

"Hey Katie! I have food and good news about Kevin!" Lilly paused when she saw Katie in her attire from the night before. "Whoa! Someone is dressed up."

"Oh!" Katie thought up a quick lie. "I was trying on some new outfits I recently ordered online."

"I thought you said you had an early morning work call with your boss."

Lilly was right. Katie had originally said she would be finishing a work call at this time. That was the reason Lilly needed to use the spare key to let herself in. "Oh, right, we finished a while ago, and I then decided to try the outfits on." Katie's lie was getting worse and worse.

"So, what is the news?" Katie asked with a precocious voice.

"So, I let it slip that you were interested to Kevin and he is more than thrilled."

Katie's original lie was now doing way more damage than good. With work Katie hardly had time for friends, let alone dating someone completely wrong for her. Katie decided to finally come clean. She couldn't keep this up any longer.

"Listen, Lilly. I have zero interest in Kevin. I don't what to date him, I don't want to fuck him. I don't even want to hear his name."

The cheery mood that always defined Lilly's personality evacuated the room. "What do you mean? You said you wanted to talk all about him over breakfast." Lilly held up the brown bags of food she had brought over.

"I was trying to be nice. You were so kind in trying to hook me up. I gave it some thought. We have nothing in common. The sex was awful. And now, he won't stop pestering me. I want nothing to do with him."

"You lied to me? Why Katie? Why would you do something like that?" Lilly said in a stern tone.

Katie had no words. She couldn't tell Lilly what had just happened. Lilly really had no insight into Katie's life. Katie was career driven, with a secret sexual passion. Lilly on the other hand was a hopeless romantic, all to happy to try to hook Katie up. It now baffled her as to why they were even friends.

"I think it's best you leave Lilly."

Without a single word, Lilly turned to leave, taking the food with her. Katie felt a wave of relief. She also now felt she might truly be rid of Kevin.

Katie felt that she may have just lost her only friend, but she really couldn't care less. While Lilly was a great person, they never really had a lot in common. Now that she was thinking about it, Katie realized how forced their friendship had been. Most of their conversation was either around Lilly's love life or Katie's lack of one. Katie finally rationalized that she had only called Lilly a friend because she was the closest thing she actually had to one.

Katie checked her work emails and was not surprised to see a pile of messages from her boss. It was the typical Saturday morning of messages she had come to known. The only thing Katie could focus on was her experience from the night before. It was better than she even thought it would be. She had felt things she didn't even know were possible. Katie shut her laptop, and for one of the first times in her life, ignored work on a weekend.

Katie quickly picked up her cell phone and dialed Maestro. He was all she could think about.

"There you are Katie. I was hoping you might call."

"Hey, so I want to thank you for last night. You have been so helpful with all of this."

"Katie, I am glad you let me help you. I hope it wasn't too much for you."

"Oh, no, not at all. It was incredible! I have never had that many orgasms in a week, let alone a single night."

"Fantastic."

Katie's voice became soft and timid. "There was one thing I wanted to ask you."

"Sure, go ahead."

"Well, I had a safe word and a safe sound to tell you to stop when I was gagged."

"Yes, it's best to have a way for you to communicate with me so I know you are okay. The last thing I want is for you to not feel comfortable. Safety first."

"Oh I know, and I appreciate that. The thing is, knowing that I could have stopped the session at any time, well, it gave me an element of control."

"Yes, you will always have that small amount Katie. It comes with the territory."

"But, I am actually wondering what it would be like to give up 100% control."

"Katie, I don't know if I can recommend that. If that ever does happen, its usually reserved for the most committed of couples. Ones who have known each other for years. People who can almost feel the needs of one another."

"Oh okay." Katie felt like that made a lot of sense.

"Katie, it was great catching up, but I actually have to go. We will talk later."

With that, Maestro hung up.

As Katie set her phone down, as if on cue, it rang again. Katie saw it was her mother calling. She didn't want to have to sit through another session of her mother digging into her life just to copy her, but she picked up the phone any ways.

"Katie! Katie! Did you hear the news?"

"Umm, no. What news." Katie was caught off guard.

"Your sister is finally pregnant again! We are going to be grandparents again!"

Katie had suffered enough from her younger sister, not only being married, but already giving her parents a grandchild. Now they were going to have a second, and it would be another way for her parents to measure her inadequacy.

"No, Kelly hadn't told me yet."

"Well, I bet you are next on her call list." Katie figured she wasn't. They were not that close.

"Maybe you will get married and give us grandchildren soon?"

Katie's parents had hinted that they wanted her to get married and have kids. Katie was becoming sick of the endless interrogation. She honestly didn't know if kids were part of her life plan.

"One grandchild at a time mom." Katie didn't know how to change the topic.

"Well, you are only getting older, you should seriously think about settling down."

"Mom, why do you and Dad do this to me?"

"What are you talking about dear?"

"I don't get you guys anymore. Ever since I graduated, you two seem to be completely different people. Strangers. I used to be able to talk to you both about anything. Ever since I left California, you seem so out of touch with who I am as a person."

"Well, I am sorry you feel that way but..." Her mother kept a calm but demeaning tone.

"I mention Yoga once to you and Dad. ONCE! I told you I tried it and it wasn't for me. All of a sudden you both are trying Yoga, which is fine, I get that. But you never fail to bring up the topic of Yoga with me. Just the other day, you were talking about stupid Yoga mats as though it was something I still did. How many times to I have to tell you I don't do Yoga. I haven't in almost four years."

"Katie, calm down..."

"No Mom. This has been a long time coming. Do you realize that when I first moved out to DC, you and Dad didn't even ask me how my move went or how my job was going?"

"Katie. Your Father and I, well we wanted to give you space. You moved so far from us."

"Yes, but I never wanted you to stop being my parents. You both were so great until I moved. We were all so close." Katie had silent tears streaming down her face.

"We just thought you would graduate, find a guy and start a family. That's what we wanted for you."

"Yes Mom, but did you ever think about what I wanted? Did you ever stop and think that my plan for my life might be different than yours? Now I know why Kelly thinks you both haven't changed. She is living the life the exact way YOU want her to."

Katie listened as there was background noise on the other end of the call.

"Katie, your Father wants to speak with you."

Katie's heart sank in her chest. All her feelings were coming out today, first with Lilly, and now her parents.

"Katie. Why are you upsetting your Mother?" Katie's father spoke in a deep voice.

"Dad. I am not here to live out some life plan you and Mom have in your head."

"Katie. People go to college, they get jobs, they get married, they have kids. That's how it is. Your sister, look at her, that is normal. You. You run of to DC, break your back at your job, for what? So you can rise the ranks, make more money? Why?"

"Dad! You know I came out here to make a name for myself so I could run non-profits. That is why I went to college."

"Katie, I don't think you get how this works. You would make a great mother."

"NO! You don't get it. You know I worked hard for my career. My life isn't just about settling down and having kids. I know that is what Kelly is doing. Is that what you want? For me to move back home? Get married and have kids tomorrow?"

"Your Mother and I know you have worked hard. But, it wouldn't hurt to try finding a nice guy to settle down with. What about your friend Lilly? I thought she was helping you find a good man."

With those words, Katie could no longer try to be present with her parents. Why was she being judged so harshly for not dating. It was such a sexist view. She felt she had worked so hard in college, and now in her career, to be successful, and people like her parents and Lilly could only stand around an judge her for not settling down sooner. Katie' anger caused her to hang up the phone instantly and turn it off.

In a single day Katie had gone from having the most wonderful experience in her life, to losing her only friend, and being judged harshly by her parents for not giving them grandchildren when they wanted. Katie wished she could just escape back to the hotel room with Maestro.

Katie's day crept by slowly. She spent some time on work, with little breaks of thoughts of Lilly and her parents that only angered her.

There was a knock on Katie's door.

"Ah, Lilly has come to apologize," Katie said under her breath as she moved towards her apartment door. Katie flung the door open and saw Kevin standing in the place where she expected to see Lilly.

"Kevin, no! I am not doing this, I have had a very rough day, and I simply don't have the energy to do this."

"Lilly mentioned that you were interested in making things work between us."

"Kevin. This will be our last conversation. I have no interest in dating you despite anything Lilly says. Any more attempts at you trying to change my mind, I will call the police." Katie shut the door and locked it.

Katie sat on her couch and everything cycled through her head. Her parents were not the people she once knew. She didn't even recognize them anymore. Her only friend was now an ex-friend. Kevin, who she was now hopefully rid of forever, was a reminder of how awful dating was. Finally her career, was a whiny toddler that consumed all her attention and free time. Her experience with Maestro was the only thing that actually brought her some kind of joy. He was probably off with some full time submissive at this point.

Katie opened her phone and crafted a text message to Maestro.

Katie: Is there any chance we could do another session soon? I can' t stop thinking about it. I also want to talk more about the "no-safeword" thing.

Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers