Maestro Ch. 06

Story Info
Katie is pushed further.
3.7k words
4.44
20.9k
5

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers

Previously:

- Katie loved her first bondage experience, but unfortunately realized the power of her safe word granted her the ultimate control.
- Katie's lie, which was designed to protect her, surfaces, ending her and Lilly's friendship.
- Katie discovered her parents want her to drop everything and make them grandparents.

Katie walked through the Sunday morning air towards a nearby park, where she planned to meet Maestro. After Katie had brought up the topic of no safe word, Maestro felt he needed to talk with her in person to set her straight. With each step Katie took towards the park, all the ways of asking Maestro for a second session were running through her head. She was ready to beg if necessary.

Katie felt a vibrating in her purse. It was her sister Kelly calling.

"Hey," said Katie in a monotone voice.

"So I heard what happened between you and Mom and Dad."

"First, congratulations on the pregnancy." Katie wanted to get that out of the way.

"Thanks! We are so excited."

"But, yes. I got it a fight with Mom and Dad." Katie knew Kelly was only calling to get more details.

"They said you were being unreasonable?"

"Mom and Dad were being sexist. Plain and simple."

"No! I am sure you are mistaken."

"I kid you not, they both said I should be focusing on settling down with a man so I can have kids."

"What's wrong with that?"

Katie already knew her sister subscribed to her parents dogma. "Because that is what they want for me. I took a chance coming out to the nations capital so I could work my way to the top of the non profit world. Thats what I want for my life. If the man happens, great. If kids happen, great. I am not living my life solely to find a man and have kids. If I was a man, would they expect me to give up my career to be a stay at home dad?" Katie turned a corner and her lush green park came into view.

"Can you blame them Katie? They are from another generation."

"Honestly, Kelly, I can blame them. I thought they were better than that."

"Well, are there any guys in your life."

"For fuck's sake Kelly, not you too! Seriously?! Did you spend four years at UCLA just to be a stay at home Mom? I thought you were more in touch with modern views."

"Hey. It's not my fault your sexually frustrated! Yeah, that's right. Mom told me how over worked you are."

Kelly had no idea how far from sexually frustrated Katie was. She had been sexually liberated.

"We are done here. Enjoy the kid." Katie hung up realizing she could have been a little nicer with her last line. But, how could her sister not even see her side? She didn't have to agree with it, just see it.

Katie walked to the north side of the park and sat on a paint chipped bench where Maestro planned to meet her. It would be a place where they could talk more openly. Better than a coffee shop. Right on time, Maestro sat down next to her. His strong frame brushing against her delicate shoulder.

"So. Let's talk." Maestro sat next to her, but stared forward off into the park. It was as if they were making some kind of illegal deal and the cops were watching.

"Yes," Katie said. She awkwardly turned towards him, but he did not make eye contact, his hands in his pockets. "A lot of things in my life right now are not going so great, and our session last weekend, well, it was therapeutic, and has honestly been the highlight of my last few months."

"I am sorry to hear things are not great," said Maestro, the way a caring friend might. Maestro finally turned and made eye contact with Katie. His blue eyes never failed to win her over. "You know I mostly work with full time submissives. Our session was a kindness, on my behalf, to show you the community is not all bad. I wanted to give you a safe environment to make sure this was all something you really wanted to explore. There are a lot of creeps out there who could have taken advantage of you."

Katie sensed Maestro was on the verge of leaving, as he shifted his weight forward. She knew she had to do something drastic quickly.

"Why do you only work with full time submissives?"

"It's the life style I enjoy. Its the element of control. There is really nothing left for the person to give up in the situation. Just the way you crave domination, I crave control in the exact same way. Surely you can understand."

"Then do another session with me. No safe word. No limits."

"Katie. That is the main reason I wanted to talk to you. Like I said before, that kind of play is reserved for the most intimate couples. People who have been doing this with each other for years. You seeking that kind of session, you are nowhere near ready."

"I know, but, you just said, the lifestyle is about giving up as much control as possible. I am unable to commit to this 24/7 so, what if I made up for it with no safe word."

Maestro was quiet. Katie felt like she might have an angle. She needed so desperately another session. It was all she had. Nothing else in her life was going smoothly.

"You said yourself, this is all about give and take. You got a feel for what I could handle. Let's do a session, no limits." Just thinking about it was turning Katie on immensely. Having a safe word last time was the one part of their session that made it less exciting. She felt she had too much control, being able to stop the session at anytime.

"Katie, you are still very new to all of this." Maestro paused.

"Maestro. I have one... actually no friends here in the city. My parents have practically disowned me, only wanting me for grandchildren. They are completely infatuated with my sister and their grandchild. It's like I don't even exist. I have been on five dates in the last five years. The most recent being a very low point socially and physically. My job sucks the life out of me daily. Our session was one of the best things that has happened to me in a long time. Please, you have to understand. If what it takes is no safe word, I am willing to do that, for a few hours of happiness. "

Maestro broke his silence. "Katie. You are playing with my emotions. You know this is exactly the kind of thing that turns me on. Why are you doing this when I have told you it's not safe?"

"Please Maestro. You showed me a kindness and caring I never knew. I trust being in your hands. It's a fair tradeoff. Since I can't do this 24/7, no safe word is my tradeoff."

Maestro turned and looked away, saying nothing for almost a minute. "Fine. This Friday night. The same hotel and room."

Katie was overfilled with joy. "Thank you!."

"Katie, I hope you know what you are in for."

With that, Maestro got up and left. She had just successfully negotiated with the smooth talking Maestro. All she could think about was him bringing her to more orgasms. Especially since he teased her so hard at the end of their last session.

As Katie headed back to her apartment, she spotted Kevin walking down the street towards her. They made eye contact, and Kevin grew a panicked look. He instantly crossed the middle of the busy street, to the other side, looking away from Katie the entire time.

Finally, he gets it,Katie thought. She smiled. Things were starting to go her way.

Throughout the rest of the day, Katie had an unbelievable focus she had never known. She quickly made up for lost time, completing her Saturday, and Sunday quotas for work. Her boss always expected fresh reports on Monday mornings. She closed her laptop after a final email to her boss, with a confident smile.

Katie turned and looked to her phone. She thought about trying to reach out to Lilly to patch up their friendship. Even though Katie felt like Lilly owed her an apology for always trying to meddle in her life, Katie was willing to extend and olive branch. Katie picked up her phone and crafted a quick text to Lilly.

Katie: Can we talk soon?

Katie set down her phone. She was not used to having free time like this. Katie had been so turned on since Maestro agreed to a second session, Katie thought there was no better time to try to masturbate.

Katie stood, and instantly removed her weekend clothes, throwing everything into a little pile on her bedroom floor. She stood there naked, feeling very confident about her body, and for the first time, her sexual identity. She got into her bed and laid back, spreading her legs. She closed her eyes and began to recreate her session with Maestro in her head. She reached down a began to massage her clit, slowly. She recalled how she was firmly restrained and how Maestro could see and touch all of her body at will. She thought about how he pushed her limits in an amazing way, from fingering her virgin ass, to bringing her to orgasm through pain. Katie began to rub her clit faster and faster. Despite the images in her head and her valiant effort between her legs, Katie was not remotely close to anything that felt like an orgasm.

Katie sat up in her bed, slightly confused. Despite three more attempts, even with porn, Katie could not come close to an orgasm. She now needed Maestro more than ever.

Katie laid back in bed, completely naked, and quickly fell asleep, tired from her sexual defeat.

Katie woke Monday morning, still naked in her bed. She rolled over and realized it was almost 10:00 AM. Somehow, her phone alarm had been turned off. Katie was now beyond late for work. She saw at least five emails from her boss alone, asking where she was. Katie jumped out of bed, and took the fastest shower of her life. As she swiftly moved through her small apartment, dressing for work, and gathering her laptop, Katie tried to think of a reasonable excuse. Katie had never been late once in her five years at her company. She had never even taken a sick day.Maybe they will understand,she thought as she ran the blocks between her apartment and office.

Katie rushed in the door and quickly sat at her small cramped desk. She quickly set up her computer and began to act as if she was there the entire time. She sent a simple email to her boss.

I'm here. Let me know if you need anything.

-Katie

Katie secretly hoped that if she didn't acknowledge the act of being late, the situation might simply resolve itself. The rest of her workday was like any other. No one, not even her boss in countless meetings, commented her on being late.

Katie stayed extra late, to make up for her sleeping in, mostly as a sign of good faith to her coworkers, showing that she was committed. Being the last one in her office, and now even after the cleaning crew left, Katie closed her eyes for just a second, and lost the battle of consciousness.

She dreamt that Maestro had her tied to the hotel bed and continuously was running his hands all over her body, exploring her every inch. Each time his hands passed over her nipples or pussy a new pair of hands joined in. Soon she felt countless hands exploring her body, with many people now in the room with Maestro all gazing and touching her body. Katie awoke from her dream with a jolt, drool running down her face onto her desk. It was 2:00 AM in the morning. She quickly noticed that she was extremely wet and had soaked through her panties onto her skirt. She was thankful it was so late and that on her walk home she encountered no one who would notice her sex stained clothes.

Katie was behind on sleep for the rest of the week, and the added excitement of her session with Maestro made the time seem to pass even slower.

Finally Friday arrived. Just as she did the week before, she did her best to catch up on work so that she could focus on her session with Maestro. They again would have a session from 9PM to 12AM in the hotel down the street.

Last time Katie was very focused on looking as sexy as possible. This time, she felt the situation to be much more casual. She wore a pair of tight, dark jeans and a pink, v-neck, t-shirt. Katie left her apartment feeling better than she ever had since moving to DC.

Katie arrived at the hotel room right on time. Maestro was there, just as he was the week before.

"Ready to start?" Maestro said with a familiar smile. He wore the same white oxford and clean jeans.

"Yes!" Katie said. "Looking forward to this was the only thing that got me through my week."

"Are you sure you still want to do this?"

"Yes, absolutely! That was our deal. You get 100% control, and we do this shorter session. Having the ability to stop the session last time was a turn off."

"Well Katie, its time to begin. Undress and on to the bed, just like last time."

Katie quickly undressed from her casual jeans and shirt, and laid on the bed. She was more than ready to go.

Maestro placed a blind fold securely over her eyes followed by the familiar gag in her mouth.

"Hands and feet apart."

Katie spread her feet and hands quickly with excitement. One by one her legs and hands were cuffed to the bed. Minutes passed with only sounds in the room. The anticipation excited Katie. This time she knew she was completely under his control. She was wet between her legs.

Katie felt something easily enter her pussy that felt like a dildo. With it firmly being held in place, she heard a new sound.

Whoosh... whoosh... whoosh.

After each sound she felt as though the dildo was growing larger, inside of her.

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh.

Katie felt like her pussy was going to split open.

"There Katie, I have inflated a dildo inside you. Once you get used to that, we will pump it up some more. Since I have complete control of you, I want to stretch your pussy to a new limit."

Hearing the words excited Katie, even though she knew it would be a challenge.

Katie then felt hands on her smooth ass. There was a strong pressure on her ass hole. A plug quickly and painfully popped into place. Katie winced at the pain, but it quickly subsided as her body accepted it. Despite some pain, Katie was loving the lack of control she had.

Katie felt Maestro sit on the edge of the bed next to her. He began to lightly run his hands over her breasts, just like in her dream at work. Each time his hands slid over her hard nipples, she became more turned on and more wet. She felt so lucky to practically have that dream come true.

"Such amazing breasts Katie", she heard him say. "They are so perfect."

Katie would of smiled if she could. She was so pleased Maestro was admiring her favorite asset.

"Your little pink nipples, they are so adorable."

Katie felt Maestro pinch one of her nipples between his fingers as he had done before, pulling it away from her body. All at once there was an intense pain in her nipple, unlike anything from their last session. Katie let out a muffled yell through her gag as he continued to hold her nipple tight. After some more tugging, he let it snap back into place. Even though he let go of her nipple, the pain remained. Her other nipple then received the same treatment. Pulled tightly, followed by a sharp pain, and then released with the pain remaining.

"It's okay Katie, just breathe".

Katie did her best to take deep breaths through her nose, but the pain remained constant as she felt Maestro stand from the bed.

"There we go Katie. Much better. Since you have given me complete control I have decided to pierce your nipples. It is honestly quite beautiful."

Katie's heart dropped into her stomach. She could not believe what she was hearing. She never expected Maestro to do something so drastic. Katie thrashed a bit, and let out some muffled sounds, but her restraints were tighter than the week before. She let out a muffled and alarmed moan.

Whoosh... whoosh, whoosh.

With each pump, the inflatable dildo in Katie's pussy opened more and more.

Whoosh.

Her hole stretched open further than it had ever opened before. She clenched her fists as her pussy felt like it was ready to split in half.

"Very good Katie. Just relax."

Katie then felt the plug in her ass being removed. There was a pressure on her ass again. This time a larger plug was forced into place stretching her ass open.

"I am also going to train your ass since it is so new to being played with."

Katie's mind was freaking out. She now truly understood why Maestro advised against complete control. She was not ready for all of this. Despite this, her heart was racing with excitement and she could feel she was clearly wet. Her body betrayed her.

Katie then felt a vibrator being placed on her clit, with the familiar tape holding it in place, just like the last session. It was instantly turned to the highest setting. The cold, hard buzz penetrated her pelvis.

Through all the pain of the stretching, Katie slowly felt a tingle rising in her. Her pussy clenched around the inflated dildo that had her open to new extremes. Her ass pulsed around the large plug deep inside her. She began to moan as the tingling in her clit climbed.

"Mmm, mmmm, Mmmmmhhhh, MMMMHHH".

Her entire body tingled like it was asleep.

Just as she was about to explode, there was a hard slap across her freshly pierced nipples. The burning sting mixed with her pleasure as she rocked over the edge and plunged into a deep and comforting orgasm. Her legs tried to move, but could only vibrate like guitar strings against the tight restraints.

As Katie's chest, covered in sweat, heaved up and down, she felt the dildo deflate. Despite it being removed, she could feel that her pussy was gaping open as cool air rushed in, in the absence. She then felt the fingers of Maestro entering her. First three fingers, then four. Finally she felt his knuckles right on the outside her pussy, spreading apart her lips.

"Deep breath for me Katie".

Katie took a deep breath and Maestro forcefully pushed and her pussy swallowed his entire fist, lovingly closing around his wrist. There was a bit of pain, but her pussy gladly accepted the hand deep in her cavity. She then felt as he started to plunge his fist deep inside her. Back and forth, back and forth.

Katie had never been open so wide, let alone have a fist inside of her. As she thought about it and felt his fist thrashing insider her, she could feel another orgasm building, like an earthquake building with intensity. As she moaned, Maestro moved his fist inside her faster and deeper. Deep from inside another orgasm emerged, causing all the muscles in her body to repeatedly clench, yelling like fire alarms. As she came, she could feel her pussy walls gripping Maestro's entire fist.

"Very good Katie, very good."

After Katie's pussy stopped its subconscious throbbing, Maestro quickly pulled his fist from her leaving her wide and gaping.

Katie was loving these orgasms, as she was not able to even get herself to cum on her own time after meeting Maestro. She was shocked that he pierced her nipples, but now began to rationalize the fact as Maestro moved about the room.I guess this is what no limits looks like,she thought.I can always take them out afterwards. I don't hate the idea of pierced nipples though. I have always thought my breasts were my best feature, I supposed this is a way to highlight that.Katie imagined that on future dates, if she wanted to be a tease, going braless would attract extra attention to her breasts from her date.Plus, having pierced nipples is a nice souvenir from my time with Maestro.As Maestro continued to move around the room Katie began to think about if she would normally want studs or small rings to be her main nipple jewelry of choice.

Interrupting her thoughts, Katie felt a smack on her clit. Her whole body jumped. The smack came again, this time leaving a trailing sting. Maestro was hitting her clit much harder than the previous session. Another smack. The pain was searing through her clit. As Maestro kept whipping her clit, her adrenaline kicked in, and the sensation began feeling cool and tingly with every whip. Soon her clit couldn't wait for the next slap as it begged for the sensation. The slapping became pleasurable.

Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers
12