Maestro Ch. 07

Story Info
Katie gets a little more than she bargained for.
2.1k words
4.31
20.6k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yambler
Yambler
37 Followers

Previously:

- Katie realized there is no getting through to her parents that setting down and getting married are not for her.
- Katie convinced Maestro to a session with no safe word since she can't partake in the lifestyle 24/7 the way Maestro wants.
- Katie and Maestro's second second session starts off much more extreme than Katie could have imagined.

"Your clit looks beautiful pierced and matches your nipples wonderfully," Maestro said with an obvious smile. "This is what complete control looks like Katie. I can do what ever I want to your body."

Katie was beyond shocked. She never, ever dreamed of her clit being pierced. She felt a smack on her clit and let out a scream through the gag. This pain was more intense, but again, adrenaline quickly took over, turning the sensation into something she couldn't quite describe. Not bad, but not good either. Each smack felt cool and warm, and transformed into something almost resembling of an uncomfortable tickle. Out of nowhere, this time her body tensed, and the good feelings of an orgasm flooded her system. She didn't even feel this one coming. Her body was no longer under her control as her back arched and the feeling in her tender clit spread pleasure through her entire body.

Katie was in a state where she started having problems forming conscious thoughts. Her body being flooded with adrenaline and endorphins repeatedly made her mind a foggy haze. Her body's subconscious seemed to take over and only wanted more. Katie could only listen to Maestro, barely recognizing the meaning of his words.

"Good Katie, very good."

Katie felt something that seemed like a small ball enter her ass. It wasn't a plug or dildo. It fully entered her with nothing protruding out. She then felt the same feeling in her pussy. Something was completely stuffed into her pussy.

"I have added vibrating, remote controlled eggs in your ass and pussy. I'll turn those on when I am ready."

Katie next felt something being placed over her ears. It effectively blocked out any sounds from the room. She now had no way of even guessing what might happen next.

Katie felt she was left in this position for quite a long time, with Maestro taking no actions. She began to wonder, why she agreed to this in the first place. She rationalized the nipple piercings and now was trying to rationalize the one in her clit too.Maybe it will make cumming easier for me in the future on my own,she thought. She then began to think too about the type of jewelry she would regularly wear in her clit.I have always heard a clit piercing can make sex more pleasurable.

Katie's train of thought was broken by the feeling of hands on her ass. She felt Maestro getting on the bed between her legs. Something entered her pussy, thrusting over and over. Soon, she realized, it wasn't a dildo but a cock. She was being fucked. She now understood the constant weight shifting on the bed. Maestro was fucking her. At first she was surprised, but quickly realized she honestly didn't mind. It already felt better than anything Kevin did, plus she felt she knew Maestro much better than she did Kevin. She was surprised he didn't fuck her at the start of the evening.

Without warning, the egg in Katie's ass and pussy came to life. It was the most intense vibration she had ever felt from any kind of vibrating device. Her muscles started to twitch and she could feel herself uncontrollably clenching and releasing the eggs from inside. Soon, Maestro got off the bed, but she felt him quickly return and enter her again with his hands on her hips. Then she felt another pair of hands on her breasts.

He has other people here,she thought.

She tried to moan and yell through her gag, but realized there was nothing she could do. She asked for this, to have no control, and this is what it looked like. Soon, the weight on the bed shifted again. And her pussy was entered again. The vibrating egg was smashed against her insides with each push. She felt more hands on her breasts. Kneading them like dough. Others must have been pulling on her piercing as she could have sworn her nipples were about to tear. She tried to moan but couldn't find the energy. She couldn't even move her body at this point. The current cock exited after a final thrust. The weight on the bed shifted. Hands on her ass. This time a cock entered her ass hole. She felt the smack of a hand on her ass multiple times. As she was being pounded, the egg in her pussy hit her g-spot.

Soon, another cock entered her pussy. Katie now realized Maestro must have a line of men waiting to use her in her helpless state. There was nothing Katie could do, she was told there would be no limits. The cock in her pussy was soon switched out for another. After a while Katie lost count. It was hard enough for her to even focus on what she was feeling let alone keep count.

As Katie tried her best to think about the situation, she felt hands moving all over her naked body, just like in her dream. As the eggs vibrated and a cock thrusted in and out of her, Katie's body clenched and the most powerful orgasm of the night rolled through her body. The hands touching her every inch, being vulnerable and repeatedly fucked, having zero control. It all accumulated to her every fantasy. Her entire body tingled and sparked. It felt like a dream. Deep from within, with the aid of the vibrating eggs, wave after wave of pleasure erupted. Her toes curled, her hands repeatedly opened and closed. Her entire body was trembling uncontrollably as she was moaning endlessly through her gag. She began to feel extremely lightheaded. She began losing sense of reality and shortly passed out.

Katie awoke without moving. Her body was no longer uncontrollably twitching and there were no vibrations coming from deep within her.

"Katie?"

She heard Maestro's voice in the room.

"Uuuhhhhuuu", Katie let out a sound letting him know she heard.

Katie opened her eyes. She was on her back naked and unbound. She was no longer wearing a blindfold or gag. She saw Maestro sitting at the end of the bed with a smile. She looked down and saw her newly pierced nipples each with a very large silver ring. She looked at her clit which also had a very large silver ring. Katie had not realized how large the piercings were. They were almost 3 inches in diameter and surprisingly thick.

"Those are a special titanium blend Katie. Very strong. They only way they are coming off is with my key."

There was no way to wear a bra with nipple rings this large. Upon a closer look Katie saw that the nipple rings seemed to have a small keyhole on a ball to have them removed. The same was true for the very large clit ring.

"I can't wear a bra with these!", said Katie looking at her nipple rings again. "I don't think I can even wear panties with the clit piercing.

"I know. That is the point. You said no limits. I wanted to try the idea of this kind of control."

Katie didn't know what to do or think.

Katie took a moment. Her mouth was extremely dry. "And did you have a bunch of guys fucking me?!" Katie was trying to sound upset, but found it very hard to actually feel this way.

"Yes, there might have been a few guys here having some fun with you."

Katie thought back to her dream and just realized a fantasy of hers had been fulfilled.

"Katie. You did well. Your body is capable of some amazing things that I didn't even think you could handle."

Katie knew it to be true. She had more orgasms in her time with Maestro than she could recall. They were so intense that her own attempt at masturbating had been worthless.

"In case you were wondering, the men who were here didn't even know who you were. They were all clean and wore condoms, you have nothing to worry about."

Katie was glad that Maestro was caring enough to take those precautions with her.

"I can't believe you pierced me!", Katie said forcefully, revisiting the topic.

"Katie, again, we both agreed to no limits."

"Am I supposed to keep these in forever?!", Katie exclaimed. "I can't wear a bra with these! A bra simply won't fit over rings this large, and since I can't wear a bra everyone will clearly see these huge rings through my shirts!". Katie paused for a break. "I can't even get panties on without this ring sticking out!" Katie slowly got off the bed, and stood on her soar legs examining her self. The clit ring was so large it hit each side of each of her thighs. She took a few steps. With each movement of her legs there was a slight tug on her clit from the ring. "How am I supposed to go out in public? How am I supposed to go to work?!" I can hardly walk with this!", exclaimed Katie. "Please just use your key to take them off." Katie was prepared for small rings or studs, but these piercings were way too large.

"You know how to reach me if you need anything else Katie.", said Maestro. He picked up his bag, which was already packed and left quickly before Katie could say another word.

Katie didn't know what to do. She slowly walked over to her pile of clothes, feeling like she had just finished an intense workout and tried putting her bra on. The rings were too large and clearly pushed the bra away from her body in a very awkward way. She threw the bra to the floor in defeat. She then tried putting her panties on. She was amazed how little the piercing between her legs actually hurt at this point. The ring was so large it stuck out of each side of her panties. It also held the ring against her in a very uncomfortable way. Katie quickly realized she would not be able to wear panties.

Katie saw the clock read 12:30 AM. She moved to the door, holding the wall for support as her body was still not at full strength. She locked the door. She then moved into the bathroom and turned on the shower. As she waited for the water to warm up she looked at herself in the mirror an saw the large rings in her little nipples and clit. She actually liked how they accented her sexy features in this moment but really wished she could at least take them out. A very real and slow panic began to build in her throat. There had to be a way she could remove them. Katie slowly stepped into the shower and rinsed the night away.

Back in the room, Katie pulled her pink shirt over her head. Looking in the mirror above the desk, she saw the nipple rings were clearly visible under the shirt. It was clear as day. Not only was the circle created by the outline of the rings visible, but each nipple, still hard from the piercing, was noticeable too. She tried to pull up her tight jeans, not even attempting her panties again. Katie quickly discovered she could not pull her pants on all the way. The ring did not allow it. Katie pulled her shirt down over her waste and left her pants undone and slightly pulled down.

Katie waited until 1:30 AM before making an attempt to leave the hotel. She wanted to decrease the chance of anyone seeing her as she made her way home. She looked at herself in the doorway mirror. It was painfully obvious she had no bra on. Her nipples were practically ripping through her thin shirt and the rings only accented this more. She was pulling her shirt down as much as she could to cover the fact that her pants were hardly up enough to cover her pussy. This pulling only accented her breasts even more. She would have to hold her hands in front of her jeans and pussy so that no one would get a peak.

I bet this is exactly what Maestro wanted,she thought.Putting me in a predicament like this in public. It's all part of the control. I bet he will take them off after I share the details of my walk home. It's a way to teach me full control can be dangerous. It's a lesson.

Katie took a deep breath, and was hopeful no one would spot her as she stepped out of the hotel room.

Yambler
Yambler
37 Followers