Maestro Ch. 08

Story Info
Katie makes a lifelong choice.
3.2k words
4.27
18.9k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers

Previously:

- Katie's no limit session results in her gaining very large nipple and clit piercings.

- Maestro leaves, refusing to remove them, leaving Katie unable to wear a bra or panties on her walk home.

Katie left the hotel room and wobbled home in the night air, her steps pulling on the large clit ring with each step. Her dark, tight jeans, undone and barely over her curvy hips, were pulled up as much as her clit ring allowed. Katie's hands covered the small amount of ring that would have been exposed. She also tried to pull down her pink v-neck shirt, but it simply accented the fact her nipples housed similarly large rings. Katie's platinum blonde hair was in a pony tail, swaying with her every step.

The streets outside the illuminated hotel were empty. She made it a few blocks with out encountering anyone, but, one street away from her apartment, she saw Lilly and her boyfriend David walking her way, hand in hand.Out of all the people in the city I could run into, it had to be them,she thought. Katie quickly turned down an alleyway to avoid them. Despite the fact they were no longer friends, Katie could not let Lilly see her like this. There was no way she would understand. She couldn't understand.

Katie walked down the alley and figured she would just loop around, and approach her apartment from the other side. Walking down the back street, she saw two guys stumbling towards her. They instantly spotted her exotic nature.

"Wow, see them breasts! It's like I can, can see right through the, the shirt!"

The second guy chimed in, "And looooooks. Her pants are not even all the waaaaay up. If she moved her hands we could see her cute pussssssy!"

Just what I need. Drunk, horny men to see me like this.

"Pull powwn yer dants", said the first guy, who Katie now saw was a man old enough to be her father. His simple clothes had food stains all down the front.

"Learn to fucking talk and walk man," said the second guy laughing at his friend's slurred speech. The second man, while equally older had a much cleaner appearance with a button up shirt.

"Pull ye pants down, arrrg!".

Katie kept walking, but the two men slowly followed her. She looked over her shoulder and saw them in stride, looking like slow walking zombies. Despite their less than stellar appearance and presentation, she could not help but notice the tingle of excitement in her spine, knowing they saw her in this new state. Katie was sexually spent, but yet, having viewers excited her.It's like Maestro is in my fucking head,she thought.Did he know I would be turned on by this? At least they don't know who I am.

Katie turned around. "Will you please stop following me?"

The second man spoke up. "Oh c'mon, we were just havin' some fun."

"Yee-haw, fun!" said the first man.

The second man took back control of the dialog. "What, are you going to call the cops? We did nothing wrong. We just wanted to see you."

Katie saw the men staring at her chest. She couldn't understand why she was enjoying the views. "I'll make you two a deal."

The two men became speechless.

"I'll give you a peak if you promise to turn and walk the other way once I do." Katie was less then a block from her apartment and didn't want the men seeing where she lived. Plus she figured, if she had a better story for Maestro, he would be more likely to remove the oversized piercings without a lecture.

"DEAL!", both men said in unison.

Katie nodded her head to the side, indicating they should all enter the adjacent alley to be out of sight. She followed the men and they leaned against the red brick wall of the alley waiting for their show. Katie looked behind her to verify no one else was around. Once she saw the coast was clear she set down her purse on the ground, next to the wall, opposite the men. She took a deep breath and lifted the front of her pink shirt, flashing the two men. The silver rings on her nipples, free from the shirt that pressed against them, lightly swung.

"And the pants!" said the second man.

Katie, while holding up her shirt, pulled her already unbuttoned jeans down to her thighs and spread her legs slightly for the men to see. She felt relief from the ring in her clit as it was now no longer awkwardly pushed up by the jeans. Katie looked at the two men as they gazed upon her new piercings. All in the same moment, it finally hit her. She was exposing her body to two complete, drunk strangers, and potentially dangerous men in an alley in the middle of the night. The realization of the situation sunk in as she continued to hold her shirt up and pants down. The exciting tingle in her spine increased as the dangerous reality became evident. As the two men sat in awe, simply staring, Katie realized her apatite was insatiable. She had just been sexually drained by Maestro, and here she was, barely two hours later, craving a sexual escapade. Katie came to her senses and covered her piercings.

"Now, be on your way," Katie said in a stern voice, secretly not wanting to stop being on display.

The two men, without a word ran out of the alley and down the street. Katie picked up her purse and peaked out of the alley verify no one else was around.I'm fucking lucky nothing bad happened,she thought.

Once at home, Katie took off all her clothes so the large rings could hang freely. Katie would call Maestro in the morning to negotiate the locked piercings. He would surely love to hear of her mini adventure after she left. Katie, naked, fell into her bed and quickly fell asleep.

Katie woke up late Saturday surprisingly wet between her legs. Her bed was soaked. She still felt horny from her encounter with the two drunk men. Thinking back, she wondered what would have happened if she let them touch her. What if she had fully removed her clothes, right there in the alley. What if they fucked her. Would she have cared. The more she thought about it, the more she realized she wanted that all to happen. The danger of it all was thrilling. Katie pulled out her vibrator to give herself an orgasm she could finally control. Katie touched the vibrator to her newly modified clit. After minutes of holding the vibrator against her sweet spot, Katie felt nothing, absolutely nothing despite being wet and in lust. She wasn't even close. Katie turned up the vibrator. This helped slightly but even in the mood, Katie was realizing she could not bring herself to orgasm. She pulled out a dildo, one much smaller than Maestro had used on her. That in combination with the vibrator made almost no progress. After 30 minutes she gave up frustrated and even hornier. Her body now craved the extreme.

Katie picked up the phone to call Maestro.

"Hello Katie. I am glad you are calling."

"I want to know what I need to do to have you remove these rings.", Katie said.

"Well Katie, this is what no limits looks like."

"I figured this was all part of your plan," Katie said. "Teaching me just how dangerous no limits can be. I am sure you will be happy to hear that two men took notice of the piercings under my clothes when I walked home last night. I even flashed them. I thought you might be happy to hear that." Katie was now sure Maestro would offer to take out the locked rings.

"That is interesting Katie. I am glad to hear others were able to see the beautiful piercings. How did it make you feel to show yourself off like that?"

"Honestly, it felt incredible. I wanted them, right then and there, but with better judgment, I went home. It could have been dangerous."

"Yes, Katie. It could have been very dangerous."

There was silence on the phone. Katie was waiting for Maestro to round out his lesson. The silence continued and Katie broke.

"So when can you take these piercings out? I think I have learned my lesson. I now realize what full control looks like and how dangerous it could have been with someone else."

"First, Katie, you have absolutely no idea what full control really looks like. Second. I am not taking them out. But if you really want to talk about me removing them, we can possibly make a deal."

"What can I offer you?", Katie asked.

"Something permanent."

"But the rings are already practically permanent," Katie said speaking up. Katie didn't know what was more permanent then her pierced nipple and clit. Maybe a tattoo of Maestro's name?

"Katie. I want you to become my full time submissive."

Katie had come across the topic of sex slaves, and submissives all the time online. The topic even peaked her interests which is why she wanted to try bondage in the first place.

"How often would we have to meet?", Katie asked.

"Katie, I want you to become my 24/7 slave."

Katie was speechless.

"I have a job, a life!", said Katie. "Even if I wanted to, how do you expect me to leave all of that for being a slave?!"

"Katie. You will quit your job. I will take care of any and all expenses. Medical bills, food, everything. You won't need a job. Your job will be serving me. You told me yourself, you no longer have friends around you. You even told me, you have lost touch with your family. Lastly, you really seem to hate your job. You explained to me how much you needed our second session. Let serving me and pleasure be your job, something you love."

Katie's mouth dropped open. She didn't see anyway around his logic.

"I just don't think I can do that.", Katie said in a calm voice.

"Yes you can, Katie."

Katie was speechless

"How long will I have to be your 24/7 slave?" Katie asked.

"Forever", Maestro said cooly.

Katie hung up her phone. She didn't know what to say. She imagined doing it over a long weekend or week long vacation. She even could rationalize once a week. She didn't know if she could commit to the rest of her life as a sexual submissive. She would have to give up work, family, her life. Though, with Maestro, she was happier than she had been in a long time. She learned new things about her body and her tastes for pleasure. He had made it very clear the rings would not be removed unless she agreed. It also was clear she couldn't bring herself to orgasm on her own and she could not stand the thought of not having an orgasm delivered the way Maestro did.

The phone rang and Katie picked it up with out saying a word.

"I will email you my address Katie. Be there tomorrow morning." He hung up the phone. Katie felt like the choice was already made.

Katie spent the rest of the day pacing her apartment naked, with the large rings in her breasts and clit, flopping around. The idea of Maestro offering the opportunity greatly excited her. He had turned her on to new things she never knew she was capable of. He showed her pleasures greater than she could have ever imagined. On the other hand, she would have to give up her entire life. How would she explain to people she knew that she was quitting her job. What would her parents think?

Katie's mind kept coming back to the idea of her amazing orgasms.My job would be being pleasured and having orgasms,she thought.That would not be a bad job.

Katie picked up the phone and called Maestro. The phone rang but he did not pick up. She then quickly opened her computer.

Maestro,

If I did this, how would I explain to family what my living situation is?

-Katie

Katie sent the message without the careful proofreading her first messages to Maestro carried. As the message sent, she realized she was basically agreeing to being Maestro's submissive if he had a clever answer to her question.

As though Maestro was playing mind games, a response quickly came back.

Katie,

We can answer that together. That could be, telling outsiders we are dating and living together. If you want the appearance of marriage, that can be done as well.

-Maestro

Every question she fired at him, he seemed to have a simple and perfect solution. She began to think that Maestro would be in the boyfriend role, along with the most amazing experiences she ever had.

Katie continued to pace, naked in her apartment.My whole life has been building up to my career, but it has been a career that has robbed me of my friends, and alienated my family. My subtle interests in the life style even ended my last real relationship. Now I have the opportunity to fully embrace it. It seems like I can't have both, it's either a life of being overworked, or a life of pleasure.

Katie couldn't believe she was actually considering this. She would be one of the girls, that she was originally jealous on the Cuffed website that embraced this 24/7. While anyone else might say she was being black mailed, Katie did not feel this was the case. She clearly agreed to all of this, one way or another, and despite the shock, was enjoying every bit, even liking her gawkers in the street. Everything Maestro had done turned into something she liked. She could only imagine the world he could open up and show her if this was her life. The idea of the pleasures of the unknown were now all she could focus on.

Katie felt her mind was made up. Deep down she wanted everything Maestro was offering. She was going to leave everything she had ever known for a life of pleasure.

Katie opened her computer and started crafting an email she had dreamed of writing for years. It wasn't the flamboyant scene she had once hoped to create, but she didn't care. Her job was no longer something that had to weigh her down.

I am resigning from my position, effective immediately.

-Katie

Short and simple. She paused before sending it to her boss. She looked down at her naked body and saw the fresh piercings pulling lightly on her nipples. A chill ran down her spine and good feelings rushed through her. She was ready. Katie hit send, and closed her computer.

Katie then picked up the phone and called her mom.

"Katie, so wonderful to hear from you."

"Hi mom"

"You will never guess what Joan and Tony are doing..."

Katie did not want to hear her mom jump into a long rant about her friends.

"Mom, I have something I want to share with you."

"Oh! Are you starting up with yoga again? I have this new yoga studio I am attending, it's very experimental with some of the approaches..."

"Mom, no, no. I wanted to tell you, I am moving in with my.... boyfriend."

"Oh that is fantastic honey. Speaking of, your sisters pregnancy is coming along well. We will soon have our second grandchild, and now maybe a third from you?"

Katie had no idea how she made that topic jump. Katie was still annoyed with the fact she was being pressured to provide her parents grandchildren. Her parents wanted nothing more than for Katie to find a man and have kids. And now that she was sharing news of a man, her mother seemed to not care.

"No, Mom. Please stop bugging me about this."

"Sorry, I just don't want you to regret your life."

"Mom, that is very offensive. I am far from regretting my life." Katie smiled as she now had something to look forward to in her life.

"Oh Katie, I have to go, your sister is calling."

Without so much as a good bye, her Mom hung up. Katie was now more confident than ever, she was ready to do this. Her parents truly had disowned her for, her apparently perfect younger sister who was reproducing on queue.

The rest of the day Katie tidied up her apartment out of sheer boredom. She now could simply not wait to see Maestro again, and start her new life.

The next morning Katie woke up early and put on baggy gray clothes that helped hide her large piercings. She called for a cab, and gave Maestro's address to the driver. After almost an hour of driving, to some suburbs she was not quite familiar with, not even sure of the name, she was dropped off at the house of the address Maestro gave her.

She slowly walked up the stoney driveway of the small ranch house on a wooded lot. She knocked on the door and Maestro instantly appeared from behind it.

"Come on in," he said with a smile and his famous blue eyes.

Katie was nervous but excited as she stepped into his pristine suburban home.

Maestro shut and locked the door. "Why don't you take your clothes off so I can see those beautiful rings?"

Katie instantly did as she was instructed and removed her baggy shirt and pants, revealing her pierced nipples and clit, with rings way to big for a bra or panties.

"I am sure you have a lot of questions, which we can go over, but first, let me show you to your room."

Maestro pointed towards a door across the way.

"This way."

Katie walked towards the door and opened it. It was a set of stares to the basement. She looked at Maestro and he gave her a nod telling her to continue. Katie walked down the stairs with a wide step so her clit ring would not hit her legs.

Katie reached the bottom to see another door. Maestro motioned to go through it. It was a heavy steel door. In the next room was a beautifully modern room. It was a square room with concrete walls and floor. There was a black frame bed in one corner, complete with clean white sheets and chain restraints. The other corner had a toilet and bathtub, accented with white subway tiles, all open to the room. There were no walls for privacy. The other corner had what seemed to be a small stainless steel kitchenette. The final corner seemed to be a storage area. A black dresser. The center of the square room was empty but well lit by florescent lights in the stone ceiling.

"Welcome to your new home", said Maestro. "I trust that you already quit your job?"

"Yes", said Katie

"Did you tell your parents you were moving in with a boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"And I am assuming, being so busy, there were really no ties to break with friends?"

"That is correct," Katie said

"Fantastic. Let me tell you exactly how this is going to work," Maestro said with an almost mischievous smile as he shut the large steel door and locked it.

Yambler
Yambler
36 Followers