Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 05

Story Info
Meave is blackmailed by her boss to become sex slave.
1.1k words
4.33
57.6k
14

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Copyright 2015 © by wants2beSassy)

I can't believe I am eager to give strange men blow jobs, but I am so horny at this point, I need it. I need to cum more.

Mistress brings in three strange men, I don't know if one brought us the food. I never looked up at him.

Mistress tells them to stand in a line and drop their pants. They do as instructed.

"Ok, slave choose one and start." She tells me.

I pick the closest one, he is partially hard already. I put my hand at the bottom of his shaft and start sucking. I get a crop to the ass. I am so surprised I drop his cock. I am thankful I did not bite down instead. Another crop to the ass.

"Look at their eyes, pay attention to their breathing to see what they like. Not all men are the same." She tells me.

He is now rock hard, apparently the interruption turned him on. I take his cock in my mouth again. First I just go back and forth, I see a little reaction from him. So I change it up, first I start massaging his balls. He gasps, clearly he likes that. I massage his balls and take him all the way in.

His eyes close, and his breathing gets faster. He opens his eyes again and looks in mine. He smiles down at me. I stop sucking, and take one of his balls into my mouth. He moans in pleasure, I do the same with the other ball. Then the vibrator on my clit goes on.

It feels so good, I am eager to move back to his cock. Then I move back to his cock.

"Slave you may not cum until I tell you too, and you must swallow every drop of his cum." She tells me.

Of course, I have to swallow his cum. Gross.

With the vibrator going, I practically swallow his cock as I massage his balls. He stiffens, and cums in my mouth.

As he starts to cum, Mistress says "Cum slave, cum hard and long."

Oh my, I do as instructed and barely notice the taste of his cum as I swallow.

I am still cumming as he pulls up his pants. The wand stops. The orgasm continues for a bit after that.

He says "Let me know if you need help training her again please." As he leaves the room.

Both the other guys are rock hard now, I move to the closest one. I start with this guy's balls, he appears to like it, but not as much as the first guy. I take his cock in my mouth as I suck it. Again, he appears to like it, but not to the point he needs too.

I take him out of my mouth, move to the bottom of his shaft and start licking, this gets a gasp from him, and a look of pleasure crosses his face. I liek the bottom of his shaft for a bit. Then I move to his cock head, I use my tongue to circle around it. He clearly loves this, his breathing speeds up. I pull his head in my mouth and suck. The vibrator starts again, clearly mistress thinks I am pleasing him too.

"Start cumming slave." Mistress tells me.

He grabs my hair, and gently pulls his cock to the back of my throat, as he cums in my mouth. I am cumming hard, and sucking his cock even after he cums. He gently pulls my head away, I look up at him and he winks.

He pulls up his pants, and leaves the room. The last guys cock is huge, I am not sure how I can take it all. But I am eager so I move over to him.

The vibrator stops again. I keep cumming as I try and take his full cock in my mouth. It is too long, so clearly I need a new strategy. I massage his balls, he appears to like it a little. Lesson learned, most guys (all?) appear to like to have their balls massaged.

Since I can't fit him all in my mouth, I grab his shaft and start pumping with my hand to the same rhythm of my mouth. He makes pleasure sounds, and his breath speeds up. I slow down, he looks a little frustrated. I count out five slow ones mentally, then I speed up for five. He seems to enjoy the teasing. I feel his cock getting a little harder, so I slow down again. To the count of ten this time. The vibrator goes on, and I start to cum.

As soon as I do the faster one, he cums deep in my mouth and I swallow as I cum. He cums for a long time. I keep sucking, my mouth is salivating.

He finally pulls out and I am disappointed. He pulls on his pants and leaves the room. I am pretty worn out.

"Two more little slave and you are done for now." Mistress says.

Aedan clears his throat, "Sorry I am not participating in this today."

"Then it is my turn again." The devil says.

I am not as eager for this, since his favorite way is too fuck my face. However, I am still turned on so look forward to it.

As expected he grabs my hair to control my mouth, thrusting hard and deep so I gag and tears start. I look up at him, and can now tell from his breathing and expression that looking up at him turns him on. I am guessing it is the tears.

I try massaging his balls, and grabbing the bottom of the shaft. His breathing gets faster, his eyes close.

"Cum slave." Mistress says.

He fills my mouth with his cum, and I start cumming too. I come hard and long. Finally it occurs to me that the vibrator is not even on.

The devil pulls up his pants and zips them.

Mistress says, "Aedan will you please supervise while she takes a shower? I believe she has earned the privilege of sleeping on the bed until her next training session. You did much better than I expected little slave. Good girl."

This makes me feel proud, then I wonder what the heck am I thinking?

Mistress and the devil leave the room. I am surprised how wobbly my legs are when I get up, Aedan helps me to the shower. I wash myself well, wrap myself in a huge robe. I walk over and fall on the bed, feeling like I can't move.

Aedan wraps the comforter around me. Kisses my forehead, and leaves the room.

I have no idea this time what is coming next.

To be continued...