Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 09

Story Info
Maeve is blackmailed by her boss to become sex slave.
1.1k words
4.18
58.6k
11

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aedan brings in breakfast the next morning. I smile at him.

"Good morning!" I say to him.

"You seem to be in a good mood this morning." He tells me.

"I am just happy to see you, I couldn't sleep and had nothing to do in this room." I say.

"Ah, well I will make sure to get you some books to read. What do you like to read?" he says.

We have a pleasant discussion about books as we eat our breakfast. All too soon, Mistress comes in.

"Slave, go take your plug out and take a shower. You may put your robe on when you come out." She tells me.

I take my shower.

As I am brushing my hair, I tell myself "Such an obedient slave."

Rolling my eyes. I finally walk into the bedroom, to find a new women in the room.

"Slave, this is The Devils personal shopper. She is going to choose a new wardrobe for you." Mistress says.

"I like my old one Mistress." I say.

"That has already been moved to your apartment. The guest room has all the cloths we recommend you give up." She tells me. "You will be given instructions on when to wear what, but there will be times that you have the freedom to choose your own."

I like the word freedom in that sentence, I wonder how much longer this training will be.

I stand still as the personal shopper takes measurements. She takes a lot of notes.

Once she leaves it is back to Anal training. The devil is apparently away on business, so I get relief from him constantly threatening to punish me. I must admit it does get even more pleasurable with him gone.

Two days later Mistress deems me ready to have cock up my ass. This makes me nervous, how much will it hurt? There is no question as to whether I can, it will happen.

She tells me to seduce Aedan. To finish with his cock in my ass. We look at each other in surprise. This is unexpected.

I go over, wrap my arms around his neck, stand on my tippy toes and give him a deep passionate kiss. He hesitates at first, but then pulls me close to him and deepens the kiss. I feel his hard on press against me. Well that part was easy.

I kiss, lick and lightly suck on his neck. He smells delicious. I hear him gasp as I suck his ear lobe into my mouth and bite gently. I move back to his mouth and do the same to his lower lip. Sucking it in and nibbling just a bit.

I start to undress him, unbuttoning his shirt, kissing the exposed skin as I go. Un-belt his pants, and pull them and his underwear off.

I position myself to give him a blow job.

"No Maeve. Let's move to the bed." Aedan says.

I take my robe off all the way as we move to the bed.

"Your turn." Aedan says.

He lays me on the bed. He starts kissing, licking and sucking my neck. This drives me nuts. I thrust my hips up and feel his hard on press against my clit.

"Please, Aedan, Please. I need you inside me just for a second." I beg.

He slowly pushes into my pussy. He slowly pulls in and out. He feels so good, I start to orgasm. Mistress comes over and rolls my nipples between her fingers. She puts clamps on them. The pain/pleasure mix makes me orgasm again. I thrust my hips up.

He pulls out abruptly.

"If I keep it up I will cum." He says.

I understand, my pussy is not where he is supposed to cum. He uses his talented hands on my clit and pussy. I continue to orgasm. As I do mistress pulls the clamps off and my nipples are on fire. I orgasm more, and continue as she rubs the blood back into my nipples.

Suddenly, I crave to have Aedan in my ass. I need it. I tell him it is time, and I get on my hands and knees. He runs a lubed finger around my ass, and slides it in to lube my ass.

I feel his penis on my asshole. I slowly push back, as he pushes forward. I close my eyes in pleasure. He grabs my hips, and we thrust together. It does slowly at first, then together we speed up and thrust harder. He stiffens as he cums. I cum as I feel him cum inside of me.

I am exhausted, but in a good way. Certainly not the same way I feel when I have to do The Devil, or strangers. I want to lay there and cuddle with Aedan, but of course that is not an option.

"Congratulations Slave, you have graduated this part of the training. You may move into your apartment. This guest house has several bedrooms set up for separate sex scenes, but we decided you would be happier with a space of your own." Mistress tells me. "If you look in the closet you will find some cloths."

I do as instructed. The cloths are the ones I came here wearing. I go to the bathroom and change.

The three of us get into one of the golf carts, and go back to the apartment over the garage. We enter and the first thing I see is my cat, Mocha. I pick up Mocha so happy to see him.

"We moved everything from your old apartment here, if you decide you want any new furniture let Aedan or Denise know." Mistress says. "I don't think you have met Denise yet, she runs the household and has an office on the first floor of the main house."

I so wish they would leave, I want to curl up on my couch with Mocha and catch up on petting time.

"Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be brought to you from the house. Your first assignment is in two days. It will be out of town. Relax and settle in tomorrow." Mistress tells me. "Come Aedan, this has been an interesting session."

There is a wrapped box on the table and a dozen roses.

"Congratulations, Maeve. Here is a reward for good service." The note says.

I open the box and find a matching set of diamond and ruby necklace, earrings, and bracelet. I throw the box against the far wall, and take mocha to the couch. Loud purring ensues, my favorite music.

To be continued...