Maggie & Jim

Story Info
Brother discovers sister playing
6.9k words
684.2k
48
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story originally appeared in a shorter version under jimjonesjim. Since then I've changed my pen-name and included the addition you'll see at the end.

Enjoy!

Jim woke with a start. He had thought that he was in the house on his own; at least his mum and dad had gone out after lunch, and they had assured him that they would definitely not be back before eight. His sister on the other-hand, was less reliable in her comings and goings. Maggie had an unnerving tendency to suddenly appear. She never gave warning that she'd be back, and she often crept around the place, startling him at the most embarrassing moments.

She was only slightly older than Jim's 18, barely ten months in fact, but Maggie seemed to him, to be much older. It was partly because their parents always treated her in a much more adult fashion, 'She was the older after all' Jim rationalised, but there was something about her that gave everyone the impression that she was at least in her mid-twenties. Jim had only recently started to question this situation, but over the last few weeks he'd thought about little else.

It wasn't so much an obsession, more a powerful interest, and the reason he'd told himself was that it just wasn't fair. However, upon reflection, he decided that he was not just jealous of the way she was treated, he was increasingly becoming aware that Maggie was a really sexy babe. She was a brunette with a red glow to her hair, and her body was to die for. Jim was no expert but he guessed that Maggie's tits were at least c cups, and her ass wiggled so sexily when he watched her around the house. He couldn't fail to notice either as his sister had begun to wear the most provocative clothes recently. Crop-tops which emphasised her tits and showed a wide expanse of delicious midriff; low cut skirts and jeans that, had they been a centimetre lower, would have shown the world his sister's pubes. 'I wonder if she shaves it?' Jim often pondered these days.

It was strange that for years he had just tolerated his older sister, and tried to avoid her as much as possible, and yet now he couldn't stop thinking about her. In fact, one of the reasons he had woken with a start that afternoon, was because he'd had such a vivid dream about Maggie. Before his rude awakening, he had been watching his sister through an upstairs window as she lay naked on the grass of the back yard. He remembered having a huge hard-on, as he watched her stroking her beautiful, size C breasts. He'd not actually seen her tits in real life, at least, not since they'd become real breasts. They had run around naked as little kids with the garden hose spraying, but all that had been innocent childish fun, and anyway she'd been as flat chested as he was back then. No, this dream was new, now Maggie was a fully-grown woman, and had the power to induce a massive erection when ever he thought about her.

Jim listened carefully as the house creaked around him, and then he heard the noise again. He was sure now that it was his sister's bedroom door squeaking. He rose quietly and crept along the passage. On reaching her door he noticed that it wasn't quite closed, in fact it was open enough for him to see across the room to her mirror where Maggie would sit and put on her makeup.

She wasn't sitting there today, but he could see her stretched out on the bed. She was on her front so he couldn't see much, but what he could see was more than enough. There on her bed, Maggie had lain so that her already short skirt had ridden up her thighs. It had slipped up so far that Jim could see the edge of her red panties. He gave a gasp, fortunately not so loud as to be heard, at least he thought not. The reason for his sudden intake of breath, Maggie had her hand inside those panties, and was busily rubbing her unseen pussy for all she was worth. She was obviously so pre-occupied that Jim thought she would never see him standing behind the door, spying on her reflection in the mirror.

As she slipped her hand up and down he quietly released his own throbbing member from his pants, and started to tug on it. This was heavenly. There was his gorgeous sister frigging herself, and he was seeing her at it. The excitement started to overwhelm him, and within minutes Jim felt the familiar pulse of his cock as it expanded still further in preparation for an almighty gush of cum. He looked down at his shiny purple head, with the wide spread of the glans twitching with excitement.

Looking up again to see how Maggie was getting on he couldn't believe his eyes, or his terrible luck. Because there she was standing right in front of him, glaring at him in what he could only imagine was a look of murderous intent.

'What do you think you're doing Jimmy-Boy?' Maggie demanded, although not as angrily as he had at first imagined she would be.

'I-I-I-I' Jim stammered, unable to come up with any reasonable explanation. He was completely tongue tied, along with the fact that his penis had suddenly shrunk to a tenth of its original size.

'What have we here?' jibbed Maggie.

'How the mighty have fallen! I could have sworn that you were fit to burst only a minute ago, and now look at it'

Jim looked down at his limp member and couldn't think of any sort of response. Instead he turned on his heal and headed back to his own room, with his mind racing. What was he going to do now? Maggie was bound to tell his parents and then who knows what the consequences would be. Then he suddenly realised that telling Mum and Dad was the last thing Maggie would do. What was she going to say? 'Jim was wanking off while he watched me play with myself'. Hardly. So what would she do?

His question was answered almost immediately, when with a swift knock on the door, Maggie came into the room. Jim gave a start and was just about to begin an apology when he noticed the look on his sister's face. Rather than looking angry she was apparently quite composed, and he thought he could detect a smile playing round her lips. Maggie spoke first.

'I thought I'd better come and put your mind at rest' she said quietly.

'No, I'm not going to tell on you! And yes, it is because I can't really think of how I'd put it. Besides, I'm not really sure if I mind too much, after all we were both doing the same thing and I did see rather more of you than you saw of me!'

She paused, and then with a grin she continued

'You've got quite a big cock you know!'

Jim felt a red blush spread quickly up his face. No one had ever complimented him on his cock size before, and now unbelievably it was his own sister who was doing it. He could hardly believe that she was actually discussing such a private thing with him. The next thing she said knocked him back even more.

'Was it really looking at me that made him that big? I mean you couldn't really see anything could you?'

Jim nodded dumbly and then shook his head. After another few seconds he found some words.

'Yea, well, I couldn't see much, but I knew what you were doing'.

Maggie smiled,

'... and what do you think I was doing?' she asked, in a low voice that Jim wasn't familiar with.

He shrugged, and went redder still as he tried to find the words.

'I'd really like to know bro. I want to hear you tell me what I was doing.'

Jim studied his sister carefully. She wasn't taking the piss he decided. Rather, she seemed to be enjoying the conversation, and had turned pink as well.

Well things couldn't get any more embarrassing, he decided. So in his next breath, Jim took the bull by the horns and replied,

'You had your hand down your panties, and you were playing with yourself'.

Maggie went redder still, but seemed undeterred in her questioning.

'What do you mean playing with myself? What exactly was I playing with?'

Jim realised that the way this was going had actually given new life to his recently limp cock. Now he could feel it suddenly large and hard in his pants, and what's more, it would be very noticeable to Maggie. He debated with himself about trying to cover his growing erection, but decided that his sister had already seen it naked so what the heck if she saw it in his pants. After all he was just a normal guy. Instead he plucked up the courage to blurt out

'... your pussy. You were fingering your pussy!'

Maggie let out a small gasp, and as he studied her for her reaction, Jim noticed something he could have sworn was not evident before. Maggie's nipples were thrusting through her halter-top like a couple of pencil erasures. He raised his eyes to hers and as their gaze met he realised that Maggie was getting really turned on by their conversation. She was flushed now and her eyes were wide.

'... and what were you doing Jim?' she asked with a breath of excitement in her voice.

Jim was getting pretty turned on himself now, and without pause this time he responded

'I was pumping my cock sis'.

Maggie gasped again at his open answer. Her breathing had become shallow and Jim could see her breasts rising with each breath she took. She took a step towards him, letting the door close behind her. He then watched intrigued as his sister stopped and raised her right hand to her breast. With an almost absent-minded caress Maggie stroked her fingers across her protruding nipple.

Her next statement took his breath away.

'Jim I think we should both finish what we started!'

'You mean ...?'

'Yea, I think we should relieve some of this tension, and bring ourselves off for the other one to see'.

Jim couldn't believe his ears. Had his big sister really suggested that they wank together. Of course he'd tugged himself to climax hundreds of times, and no doubt she'd had her fair share of personal moments, but this was more than a guy could dream of. Never had he imagined that any woman would invite him to watch while she brought herself to climax, let alone his sister.

Maggie looked at him and was just about to turn and run, when Jim responded.

'OK sis, I think we should too, after all we'd already started, and we should always finish what we start.'

Maggie grinned, and took a step closer,

'Have you ever seen a real woman's pussy Jim?'

He shook his head.

'Would you like to see mine?'

He nodded as his sister slowly began to lift her tight skirt. This time it was Jim's turn to gasp as Maggie wriggled her hips and tugged the little denim skirt up her slender thighs.

'If we didn't finish this now' she moaned

'... I think I'd die of lust'

And with a final tug she had her skirt around her waist and Jim could see her skimpy panties, pulled tight into her crack. Around the edges he could see wisps of hair, so now he knew she didn't shave down there. Maggie pulled at the elastic of the cotton panties and suddenly Jim was presented with his first cunt. His penis throbbed as if it had a mind of its own. His sister giggled

'You'd better let him out Jim, or he might break'.

Jim needed no further requests, with a swift movement he unbuckled his pants and whipped out his throbbing cock. Maggie looked on in admiration.

'Rub it up and down!' she urged.

'Spread your pussy lips first' he panted.

Maggie giggled again and parted her lips.

Jim was frustrated to find that he couldn't really see much more than Maggie's bush while they both stood, so he suggested they sit opposite one another. Maggie agreed that it would also be more comfortable. She squatted down and let her naked ass settle on the carpet, at the same time she pushed her panties to her ankles and kicked them away.

This move had changed Jim's view completely. Now as Maggie's thighs parted, he could see right into her pussy. The pink folds of her outer labia glistened with moisture, while the little hood over, what he guessed was her clit, had pulled back to reveal the hard nub of flesh, that apparently gave girls so much pleasure. He felt his cock jerk as he took in the scene, and as he stared more closely he realised that as his sister opened her legs a thin string of pearly white had stretched from one side of her pussy to the other.

She was obviously so excited by what they were doing that her cunt was not only getting wet, but had started to ooze her girl juices.

'Sis, you're really wet!' he exclaimed.

She nodded and her cheeks reddened again.

'... and you're really big' she replied, as her eyes raked up and down his excited penis.

Jim pulled back his foreskin until it was stretched taught below his wide glans. The hole at the tip of his cock seemed to grow and widen as he pushed his cock down so his sister would be able to see more. Maggie gasped as she watched Jim and placed her own fingers against the hood of her clit. She in turn pulled upwards on the little nub of flesh and her clitoris came proudly into view. It was the first time Jim had seen anything like it. His sister's fingering was having the effect of swelling her clit as blood filled the already engorged area. Her fleshy lips were also filling out as the tip of her womanhood glowed and throbbed. Much more of this and Jim just knew he was going to erupt. He could feel his balls tighten as sperm forced its way to the base of his cock. His glans was now super sensitive and he had to avoid touching his helmet if he was going to hold off.

Meanwhile, Maggie was feeling a similar tension building, and she hadn't even slipped her fingers into her pussy yet. This whole scenario had excited her more than she could believe. If anyone had suggested to her that she would be sitting here today in the most obscene of positions, touching her pussy for her brother's pleasure, she would certainly have declared them mad. She hadn't realised, until she had seen his huge cock this morning, that she had any feelings of attraction to him.

Sure she'd noticed his increasingly manly muscles over the last few months, and she had even chatted light heartedly to her best friend Lottie about boys in general and Lottie's attraction to Jim. But all the talk about fantasies and the size of penises had mostly come from Lottie, particularly when relating to Jim. Whenever Lottie had raised the issue, Maggie had usually found herself trying to avoid thinking about Jim in a sexual way. On reflection, perhaps that was because she actually did feel an attraction to him and felt that it was wrong.

Lottie always managed to get quite excited when discussing boys, particularly Jim. Maggie had to admit that she wasn't left cold when she'd been involved in such conversations. In fact, she remembered that only last week she'd almost wet her panties when Lottie had started talking about sperm and how much a boy could produce. Lottie seemed to have a lot of experience in such things, although Maggie had her doubts. They both claimed to have slept with boys, but she knew of herself, that this was a gross exaggeration of the truth.

In reality, Maggie had only messed around to the extent of once holding a boys hard cock, while he put his hand in her panties. It had all been a bit disappointing though; as soon as she'd felt his fingers touching her quim, his cock had spurted. She wouldn't have minded except for the fact that he'd immediately removed his hand, and after a quick mopping up had put his cock away and gone for another drink. He hadn't said a word, and never talked to her again. She guessed it was her own fault for even starting something with a boy she barely knew, but she'd wanted to find out about it all without the heavy responsibility of commitment.

Boyfriends were all well and good, but they always wanted to own you! Consequently, Maggie had tried to separate sex from her longer relationships so that she could have friends rather than lovers. It had proved to be quite frustrating at times, but she hadn't at least had the hassles other girls seemed to have.

Her real sexual release had always been in masturbation. This was generally very satisfying for Maggie. She had an active imagination and never seemed to have a problem bringing herself to a climax. This morning when Jim had first spotted her, she had been imagining a man spurting his cum over her tits, and because it was all a dream he had pumped out gallons of cream. Whether fortunately, or not, she didn't know, but when she'd realised that Jim was watching, her first reaction was to get angry and consequently lose her thread in the fantasy. It was only after he'd gone that Maggie realised that she still had a huge need to climax, and had guessed accurately that Jim was in the same condition. Reason hadn't come into it, and the fact that she was now displaying all to her brother didn't seem to have impacted on her fevered brain.

Jim watched as his sister's eyes glazed, she was as close as he was! He edged closer and stroked his cock up and down in unison with her hand as her fingers slipped between the folds of her cunt. The creamy string of girl honey that he'd seen earlier was clinging to his sister's fingers as they slid in and out. And each time her fingers emerged from the rosey hole, a stream of cum oozed out and trickled into her ass crack. This was too exciting, he felt a surge of cum pumping through his cock. He tightened his grip at the base to try and stem the flow. Maggie noticed what he was doing

'Why have you stopped pumping?' she asked.

Jim gritted his teeth and concentrated on mowing the grass, he had to get his mind off Maggie's wet cunt.

'I don't want to cum yet, I've got to stop my cock from pumping off too soon'.

Maggie giggled.

'Shall I cover-up for a minute? Perhaps I should go and take a pee and let you cool off.'

Jim agreed that he needed a few minutes

'... but how can you pee when you're close to cuming? he asked.

He had never imagined that it could be different for a girl. All he knew was that he'd have to wait at least five minutes until his spunk filled cock was ready for peeing.

'We're made differently silly! Girls can pee when they like, or at least when they need to. After all we don't have to pee through the same hole as we fuck with.'

Maggie blushed again at using such crude language. She had never used such words in front of Jim before.

Jim grinned, 'I've never really thought about how girls pee, I just imagined it coming out of your pussies, not exactly where from though.'

By this time Maggie had got back to her feet and her skirt was once again covering her bush. Her eyes glinted as she continued,

'Maybe you'd better have a lesson in peeing then Jim.'

Her brother gulped.

'You mean I can watch while you do it?'

Maggie nodded, and with that she pushed open the bathroom door. Jim quickly followed, this was turning into the best day of his life. Once in the bathroom Maggie turned to face him and unzipping her skirt she threw it to the floor. Then instead of sitting down on the toilet she stepped into the shower cubicle. Next she squatted again, but this time her ass hovered over the drain. She looked up at Jim and beckoned him over with one hand while parting her pussy lips with the other.

'Now watch carefully bro!'

Her tummy muscles tensed and with both hands now stretching her lips Jim observed with awe as a trickle of pee emerged from his sisters cunt. The trickle suddenly strengthened to a steady flow as with a great splash Maggie's pussy spurted pee over the floor. Jim crouched closer until he could feel the splashback hitting his face. He could see now where the liquid was coming from, a little opening above her actual cunt and just below her clit. He really wanted to feel the flow of pee on his hands and without thinking he stuck out his hand to catch the hot juice.

Maggie squealed with what he quickly realised was delight, as the liquid gold splashed over his fingers and back onto her bush. She was sopping wet now and even as the flow of pee subsided she stuck two fingers up into her now gaping cunt. Far from cooling her off this whole episode had excited them both still further.

12