Maggie & Jim Play Some More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This thrilling attention her tits were getting sent a shock wave through her whole body. Maggie tensed her butt cheeks and brought her knees up, then she plunged her hand between her legs and rubbed her clitoris as fast as she could through her soaked panties. Jim changed sides and gave equal attention to her left nipple with his eager mouth. His sister cried out as another wave of exhilaration shot through her over stimulated body, and suddenly she was engulfed in an intense orgasm.

‘I’m cu-cu-cumming Jim. Oh fuck yea, oh fuck, fuck, fuck’ she shouted as her cunt suddenly turned to a liquid fire, and spilled its most precious juices into her panties.

Jim raised his lips to hers and passionately kissed his excited sister. His cock jerked between them, barely holding onto his own offering, as his hands massaged her swollen nipples under his palms.

‘I want to show you my cunt now Jim. Please can I take off my panties?’ moaned his sister. This time Jim agreed. He was more than ready to devour her cum filled pussy.

Maggie hurriedly slipped her panties down her smooth tanned legs. Jim was right in his earlier guess. Maggie’s pussy was completely shaved. He crouched open mouthed before her as he surveyed her truly succulent vagina, spread open and without a hair in sight. Her soft skin was smooth, and almost shiny. All the folds of her cunt were clearly visible. Her outer lips swelled and pink after her intense climax, just asking to be taken into his mouth and sucked gently as he probed his fingers into that gorgeous rosy, pink cum filled hole.

He let out a long sigh as he admired Maggie’s nakedness. This was just as he’d imagined she’d look when he’d brought himself to climax outside their little tent, all those years ago. He had been at that age where it didn’t take much to give him a raging erection, but until that evening he’d never consciously brought himself to orgasm. Many a time he’d laid in bed fantasising about tits and pussies, but it had only ever resulted in a pleasurable tingling through his cock, and once or twice an inexplicable wet patch when he’d woken. But that night as Maggie lay sleeping in the tent he’d got up to have a pee. His sister had fallen asleep in his arms, as the night sounds echoed around outside. He had eventually slept for a while, but he’d woken when his pee filled cock demanded release.

Quietly and gently untangling his sister’s arms from his body, he’d crept outside and positioned himself in front of a tree. Then with a huge sense of release he had let loose a torrent of amber liquid. His penis had been semi-erect with the pressure of the pee, but as he shook the last drops away, his cock, already excited from his proximity to Maggie’s body, started to expand and thicken until his hand was filled with his engorged meat.

The familiar tingle ran up and down his shaft, and Jim’s thoughts immediately moved to imagining Mags’ breasts pressing against his chest. His fantasy extended to her legs and that mysterious warmth he had felt against his leg that afternoon. He had so wanted to see what she had beneath those panties. Now he imagined she’d let him slip his hand between her legs. She was hot and exciting. He offered her his cock and Maggie had put her hand around him and started to fondle his shaft.

Opening his eyes, Jim looked down at his engorged cock, and noticed that he had stretched his foreskin right back below his mushroomed head, which shone in the moonlight, straining and twitching under his rapidly moving fingers. Then he felt a new sensation, his balls suddenly tightened, and his legs went very weak. All his muscles seemed to relax into jelly, as an exquisite pleasure flowed up and down his legs, and into his cock. As this feeling reached his cock-head, Jim’s body underwent the most sensational experience he’d ever had; this already hard flesh, seemed to expand even more, the dome shone even brighter, and the hole at the tip suddenly contracted. Seconds later his whole body gave a monumental jerk, Jim lurched towards the tree, and as he put out his hand to steady himself, a jet of creamy, white liquid spurted from his cock. A second spasm shot down his excited organ, and as his gleaming helmet pulsed with pleasure, Jim sent another stream of cum into the undergrowth.

His mind was in fervour. One minute he’d been fantasising about his sister’s pussy, and the next he was spraying the bushes with his hot seed. The experience was totally novel, it at felt like the sort of piss that you take, when you’ve been bottling it up for hours, and at last you can let go. On the other hand, it was like nothing he’d ever felt before. Never had he experienced the intense sensation of a pulsing cock shooting its load in great splashes. Now those health ed. lessons at school made some sense!

Suddenly coming to his senses, Jim looked around guiltily. He’d just brought himself off while thinking about Maggie’s pussy and tits. He knew it wasn’t really right, but no one else would know, unless he told them. He grinned to himself and thought about what Mags would do if she knew what he’d done. No! He could never tell her, she’d freak!

***************************

Maggie looked down at her exposed pussy and then into Jim’s lustful eyes. ‘What are you thinking about Jimmy? Do you like my smooth pussy?’

Her brother smiled back at her and told her, for the first time, about his first-ever wanking experience. As he related the story Maggie subconsciously reached a finger down to her naked pussy and slipped it between her outer lips. Jim watched her movements, and as he reached the point where he came, and the sensation of shooting his creamy sperm into the undergrowth, his sister plunged her finger into her tight cunt.

‘You wasted all that cum Jim!’ she gasped in mock accusation ‘That could have been mine if only you’d known.’

‘What do you mean sis?’ asked Jim ‘If only I’d known what?’

‘… That when you went outside the tent.’ Maggie continued, as she speeded up her fingering ‘I woke up and when I saw you’d gone I slipped my hand down my panties and did what I’m doing now. Only when I was that age I wasn’t quite so skilled at it. Like you, I’d only done it a few times, and I had never dared stick my fingers right into my pussy. I used to stroke it up and down until my clit swelled up, and then very gently, because it was so sensitive, I’d pull at my clit with my thumb and forefinger. You wouldn’t believe how good it felt!’ she panted as her brother peered, fascinated between her parted legs, and watched as she demonstrated the movement she’d just described.

‘Did you make yourself cum, while I was doing it outside?’ asked Jim, as he moved his own hand to his rock hard cock. Maggie nodded and closed her eyes again, all the while twirling her swollen clitoris between her fingers.

‘…So when I crawled back into the tent, shaking like a leaf, because all the strength had gone out of my legs, you were lying their with wet panties?’

‘Uh ha’, murmured his sister. ‘I came really hard; I had to bite into the pillow to stop myself from screaming. Before you rolled over next to me I had to suck all my cum off my fingers. I’d never done that before!’

Shivering with pleasure at the thought of a younger Maggie licking cum from her fingers, Jim asked ‘What did you think about while you played with you pussy?’

‘You of course! I wanted you to come in and catch me at it. I imagined you would see me with my fingers in my pussy, and would ask to have a closer look, while you played with your cock. When you got close to cumming I asked you to shoot it over my tits. I so wanted to feel your hot juice spilling over my nipples. The thought of that brought me to climax. I drenched my hands and panties in cum!’

‘We could have been playing sex games for years now. Have we really missed out?’ asked Maggie. Jim shook his head, ‘We may have missed out then, but it makes it much more fun now. Just think sis, we can do anything we want now.’

‘… and what do you want Jimmy?’ Maggie giggled.

‘I want to see every detail of your pussy Mags. I want to stroke your lips and roll your clit between my fingers, just like you’ve been doing.’ Her brother replied in a husky voice.

‘Anything else little brother? I thought maybe you’d like me to do something for you, perhaps I could suck on your cock?’ Jim nodded enthusiastically.

‘You mean like Lottie did with her cousin Mags? That would be so hot!’

‘I got hot when she told me about it. We were quite young, but her cousin is about five years older than us. He got her all excited first by tickling her, and then when she was gasping for breath and giggling uncontrollably, she told me he put his hand between her legs and tickled her there. She said it felt so nice that she didn’t stop him, so he carried on until she put her own hand down on top of his and pushed his finger into her pussy! When he undid his pants and showed her his cock, she said she just wanted to suck it while he fingered her.’

‘Did she cum?’ asked Jim as his hand sped up on his throbbing cock.

‘She wasn’t sure, she’d never cum before. Only after did she realise that she must have cum because her panties were soaked. At the time she thought she might have wet herself, but she showed me her panties the next day and I knew they smelt of cum not wee.’ Maggie sat up a bit and opened her legs a bit wider ‘Look Jim, all this hot talk about Lottie cumming on her cousin’s hand is making me really wet again.’

Jim looked down at his sister’s open pussy again, and took a sharp breath. Her labia were swollen and pink, and there between her welcoming lips a trickle of creamy cum was oozing down between the cheeks of her butt.

‘What about her cousin, did he spurt into her mouth?’

‘Lottie said it was delicious. She told me I should try it. That’s why I so wanted to suck on your cock that night in the tent. She made me so hot talking about sex that I even started to play with my pussy there in front of her. Then she suggested that we get undressed, so we did and ran around her bedroom trying to touch each other, until her Mum came in.’

‘God, Mags, you must have been in real trouble!’ exclaimed her brother.

‘That’s what surprised me. Her mum just laughed and asked if we were having fun, and I had my hand right between Lottie’s legs. I just pulled it away and her mum watched while we put on our panties. I wondered since if she had been turned on by us playing like that.’

Jim grunted as he realised that he was just about to lose control of his cock. First talk of Lottie and Mags, and now the idea of her mum getting off on the game, was just about to send him over the edge. ‘Mags, I think I’m going to cum’ he groaned.

‘Do what you did earlier. Hold it tight round the base.’ Maggie instructed ‘I don’t want you to cum yet!’

Jim followed her directions and held on to his cock as tight as he could. He just managed to stem the flow in time, but he didn’t manage to stop a mini emission of creamy cum from oozing over his tight helmet, and trickling down his cock. Maggie was fascinated.

‘It looks like you just came without spurting.’ She marvelled.

‘It’s pre-cum Mags, a bit like the cream you’ve got dribbling down you butt crack now.’ She glanced down at the puddle of cum she’d produced as they’d talked.

‘Can I taste it Jim?’ asked his sister and she put out her finger and scooped up his offering. Putting the creamy finger to her lips she stuck out her tongue and licked up the cream. It was salty and thick, coating her tongue. She decided she liked it. Jim looked down at Maggie’s juices and did the same. She shivered as his finger brushed past her lips, and slid into her crack, then he withdrew it slowly and slid it into his mouth.

Maggie let out a sigh of pleasure. ‘Maybe I can show you all the fine detail of my pussy later,’ she gasped ‘I really, really want to feel you inside me now.’

Jim smiled ‘You want it all don’t you sis. I bet you’d like me to fuck you, at the same time as sucking my cock, and by the sound of it you’d also like to have Lottie join in.’

His sister gasped again, ‘Would you like that? Would you like to have Lottie join in with us?’ He nodded.

‘Only if you do Mags. But if you want to, I do.’ His sister smiled and reached out for Jim’s cock, then she slowly drew him towards her bare, hairless pussy. His cock slid over the soft flesh of her mound until it came into contact with Maggie’s enlarged clit, peeping out from under its little hood. They both gasped at the contact, as his wide glans throbbed against his sister’s nub of pleasure. They remained in this position for several minutes, while Jim gently drew his cock-head up and down over Maggie’s clitoris. Then as she started to wriggle with impatience, her brother slowly dragged his cock downwards, towards her juicy hole. He felt her lips slipping easily around his glans, engulfing it in the fleshy folds of her cunt.

‘Fuck me Jim!’ Maggie called out ‘I want to feel you deep inside me!’

Jim slowly withdrew his cock until their flesh was barely touching, and then with a quick thrust he entered his sister’s eager pussy. Her inner cunt walls rippled around his glans, stimulating him beyond anything he’d ever imagined. He wanted to shoot his load into her now, but he also wanted this to last. Jim forced himself to slow down, and he savoured each moment as he gently slid his hard cock up his sister’s tight tunnel.

Maggie gripped his cock with her inner muscles and then released him; she wanted to milk him slowly, to make him spurt more cum than ever before. As she contracted her cunt a second time, she suddenly realised that it was she who would cum first. She let out a screech as her vagina spasmed. Jim’s cock had pushed right up against her most tender spot, and as he withdrew again, ready for another thrust, Maggie knew that there was no way she could stop the deluge that would follow such stimulation. As her brother slid his cock right up to the hilt, she let loose a waterfall of cum. Her vagina squelched as her muscles contracted, and the next second she ejaculated a great stream of juice over Jim’s balls. Her cunt contracted again, and as her brother slid his cock back up to her entrance, a second spurt of hot, creamy cum splashed over his legs.

Maggie let out a long wail as her excited pussy pulsed with increasing pleasure. Her brother pressed his cock back into her cunt as far as it would go, until he could feel his cock-head pressing against her womb. His continued thrusting had the effect of keeping his sister on a wave of orgasms. As the first started to subside, Maggie sensed the onslaught of another, she cried out again as her pussy, consumed by lust, throbbed around Jim’s hard cock, and released another spurt of cum.

His sister was so well lubricated by now, that Jim felt every smooth ripple of her inner cunt rippling against his throbbing glans. The sensation created by Maggie’s copious emissions was incredible. Her boiling cum spilled over his balls and as he slid into her again he suddenly felt the familiar swelling of his cock-head as his cock prepared to shoot its load. He reached the hilt, the base of his cock pressed hard against Maggie’s pubic bone, and her clit was now sandwiched tight between them. This time as his cock jerked, Jim groaned loudly, and prepared to let loose a torrent of his own. His balls tightened, and the next moment he was pumping a flood of creamy cum deep into his sister’s cunt.

‘Aghhhhh, ohhh, fuck, oh fucking fuck, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhh’ Jim cried out, as his cock seemed to explode in a sensational climax of pleasure. Maggie clamped her legs around his back and pulled her brother tight against her cunt. She could still feel he own orgasm rippling up her wet tunnel as it contracted round her brother’s throbbing cock-head. The effect on Jim was monumental; his cock swelled again and another torrent of his creamy sperm spurted up his sister’s cunt. Before he could draw breath, his cock was streaming even more cum into Maggie’s already full pussy.

As they came down from this high the two teenagers looked into each other’s eyes.

‘That was soooo good Jim!’ groaned his sister. ‘I can’t believe how much wet we’ve made. I seem to be lying in puddle.’

‘Sis, most of it’s yours. I never knew a girl could squirt cum like that! You’re incredible!’ marvelled Jim.

Maggie giggled. ‘I didn’t know I could do that until today. Even when Lottie made me cum I only squirted once.’

The mention of Maggie’s friend doing those things with his sister brought new life to Jim’s cock. Maggie noticed immediately as he started to grow inside her again. ‘Would you really like it if we told Lottie about us?’ she asked as he slowly started to slide his cock in and out of her again.

He nodded with a grin, ‘Maybe you could arrange it!’

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
Josey69Josey69over 11 years ago
Hot story

Very well written and the thought made me Sooo wet

allen_l_jallen_l_jover 15 years ago
FUCK YES!!!

That was so HOT!!! IDK why but there is something about the fact that all of it being forbidden that really gets me going. And the way you wrote it was amazing. I only have one question. What happened when they came home late?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Long Time Coming

Even though it is 3 years later, this is my first chance to read your stories. I love them. It brings back fond memories that I haven't revisited for many years. thanks for the stories. I hope you continue on with your series. I know many people would enjoy them.

model41model41about 20 years ago
OUT STANDING

Read both of your stories, they are well done, enjoyed them very much!! I'm looking foward to the natural follow-up with the sister's friend. Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome

That was one of the best stories I've read in a long time! I couldn't get half way through it without cumming...deffinately keep writing

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Sister's Home Movies Helps his sister make erotic videos for soldier husband.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories