Maggie Becomes My Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Young wife becomes professor's whore.
4k words
4.39
126.1k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a true story, describing events that happened around 2010. Names and a few details have been changed to protect anonymity.

-----

Maggie Becomes My Whore, Ch. 2: Maggie and Her Professor

Maggie wouldn't spend very long as her boss's little cocksucking slut. They never went out of town together again, but she met him once or sometimes twice a week in a little conference room in the annex adjacent to the main building. There, in the privacy of the morning, she would let her boss play with her tits and sometimes finger her pussy before dropping to her knees and swallowing his load.

You would think most married men would jump at the opportunity to have their young, beautiful assistant be their willing little slut, but you'd be surprised. In our experience, most married men who are willing to cheat also carry around a lot of guilt, and eventually Randy decided he couldn't handle the situation anymore.

That same spring, I found a new job, this time at a large land-grant university in the Midwest. As West Coast natives, Maggie and I had never imagined moving to the Midwest, but the job was very good for me, and being at a large university afforded her the opportunity to go to graduate school and escape the drudgery of office work. So we packed up the house and off we went.

The new job was an ass-kicker and kept me busy, and Maggie found graduate school challenging, so our extracurricular sex-play took a back seat for a while. Sure we thought about it, and we still found the memory of her time as her boss's little cocksucker to be a turn on, but being a kinky couple takes time, and we were just too busy to look out for any more opportunities for fun outside of our marriage.

It was toward the end of her first year of graduate school that we started to hear rumors about John and Tony, two professors in her department. The same way some people hate the "cool mom" who tries to be her kid's friend and act like a teenager, I loathed the "cool professor," but that's exactly what these two clowns were. They were in a "band" and played at student bars, getting a rise out of being popular with undergraduates; they acted like douche bags in class to score points with the frat kids; and they were very flirtatious with their female TA's and, occasionally, undergraduate girls.

My wife received a lot of attention. Compared to most women in our new town, Maggie felt like an alien. At 5'11", with her athletic, curvy body and strong features, she stuck out like a sore thumb. She faced a lot of strange pressure from other women in her program who resented her sexy look and nice figure. She also received a lot of attention from professors, including John and Tony, who thought nothing of complimenting her appearance, touching her in an overly friendly way, or suggesting they go out for drinks after class.

Although the possibilities turned both of us on, Maggie was cautious. It was hard to say whether anyone would seriously jeopardize their career to fuck their hot graduate student, or if these guys just wanted the attention to satisfy their egos. And the consequences for her could also be severe, both in terms of school and her reputation, not to mention that I didn't exactly want it to become common knowledge around campus that my sexy young wife was a cocksucking slut.

We heard from one of Maggie's fellow students that John had recently made an ass out of himself at a conference, hitting on a young graduate student from another school and trying to get her to dance with him at a reception. Around the same time that this rumor was floating around, John approached Maggie about doing some research on his grant. We decided that this was not only a good professional opportunity; it might also be a chance for her to see whether there was anything to the reputations of these two professors.

Maggie met John weekly to crunch numbers, transcribe interviews, and anything else he didn't feel like doing. John's research was in sexual behavior, so they were always talking about something related to sex. To add to the tension, Maggie started dressing sexier, and on days when she didn't have classes, she took things up a notch with revealing skirts and slinky stockings that highlighted her long, toned legs.

Sometimes Maggie broke out the sexy work outfits she had worn when seducing Randy. Whenever she did, John called her "my Pepper Potts," after the Iron Man character. After about three months of compliments and random remarks, we decided that she should see how far she could push it before we decided to let it go.

The next time Maggie showed up at his office, she was dressed to kill in a tight, red silk blouse, pencil skirt, and fishnet stockings. She stood and did a little twirl for him, asking John, "What do you think of my new outfit?"

He nodded his approval and startled her by reaching up to feel the blouse, running his hands over her back and stomach, before moving his hand down to lightly rub her hip, very near her ass. "Very nice," he said.

Later she messaged me from the office, "John is taking me to lunch."

While walking out to his car and making small talk, she lied and told him that I was going to be out of town that weekend at a conference. She was just going to hang out, watch movies and do homework, she said. "I'd come over and keep you company," he said, flirtatiously, "but that might get us into trouble."

Maggie realized that it was now or never. "That wouldn't be so bad," she replied, and then told him that, sometimes, we allowed each other to fool around on the side. It wasn't strictly true, but she didn't want to freak him out by telling him he was basically part of our own sexual experimentation.

"Really?" he croaked.

Later, Maggie told me that, over lunch, she told John how she had been her former boss's little cocksucker, and how it turned her on to get on her knees in the conference room for him. John seemed to take in the details quietly, obviously thinking about how far he could take this without ruining his marriage or career. She omitted some details, making it seem like something she elected to do on her own, but I didn't mind. He didn't need to know all the ins-and-outs about my involvement and how much I knew. She told him she'd be up for a similar arrangement with him if he was interested.

John didn't reply. When he dropped her off at her car, she said, "Hey, you gonna leave me hanging, dude?"

"I need to think about it," he said. "I'm married, and, well, things are good with us right now. I don't want to fuck anything up. It's hard to decide, you know, because I feel bad about cheating." This, as I said, was typical of most men in this situation. It was surprisingly rare that a married man jumped at an opportunity like this, even a flirt like John, despite all their bluster and male bravado.

"Alright, well, let me know what you decide. If not, it's all good. We can forget I ever mentioned it." And she hurried to meet me to tell me about their conversation. We fucked like crazy that night, turned on and excited, but we also recognized that it probably wasn't going to work out.

The next morning we woke up to a text message from John: "Does 9 work okay?"

We looked at each other in surprise and excitement and quickly talked about it. I was unsure about his sudden change of heart, and I wanted to know more. The last thing we needed was someone who didn't really know what he wanted freaking out and burning her graduate career. On the other hand, someone with a lot to lose personally and professionally was probably a safe bet. We decided to take things slow, as we had with Randy. If they talked, and everything seemed okay, then a blowjob to start with would be good enough for now.

After we talked, Maggie messaged him back. "Sounds good. My address is..." and she sent directions to the house.

"See you soon..." John texted back.

Maggie quickly got ready; we had about an hour before he got there. She wanted to shave her pussy, so she took a shower and quickly shaved what she could, asking me to finish off what she couldn't get to. She decided on something simple to wear: a lacey thong and matching push up bra, with a cute top and skirt. She put on her makeup and a thick layer of lipstick.

When she was done, I stood behind her and we looked in the mirror together. She looked super hot, like a nice girl, but a very, very sexy nice girl. I hiked her skirt up and felt her bare pussy, briefly rubbing her clit. Her pussy was soaking wet.

"Are you excited?" I asked playfully, one finger slowly twirling in her pussy.

"Yeah," she moaned. "I'm really excited. I'm excited to see what he wants."

"I think I know what he wants," I replied, spreading her ass cheeks and feeling her thighs. She just moaned again and put her hands on the dresser, looking in the mirror.

"Do you think I look good, baby?" she asked.

"Yeah, honey, I think you look seriously fucking hot." My cock was out of my pants at this point, rubbing up and down her soaking wet slit.

"Do you think he's gonna want to get into my mouth today?"

"Is there a chance he isn't going to get into your mouth today?" I asked in reply, as I slowly inched my cock into her pussy. She just groaned and arched her back, pushing her wet pussy onto my cock until I was completely inside of her. I pushed it in up to the hilt, trying to fill her completely with my 8-inch thick cock. I reached around and rubbed the nub of her clit, sending shudders through her body.

I looked over at the time and realized he'd be here any minute, so I reluctantly pulled out of her pussy and pulled her skirt down. She composed herself while I said, "So, we're all clear on everything? I'll be right here, and I'll have my phone. If things get weird, I'll text or call and that'll give you an excuse to stop everything and get him out of here."

She nodded and kissed me, grabbing my cock. "I love you," she said.

She went out into the front room and waited while I stayed in the bedroom. Suddenly I heard a car pull up to the house. "He's here!" she shouted, as if I needed to be told. There was a brief pause and I heard a car door open and close, then a knock at the door. Maggie opened the door. "Hi!" she said, her voice enthusiastic and flirty.

"Hey!" I heard John say, "How's it going?"

"Hmmm, good," Maggie replied, "Come on in and sit down." The door closed and John said something about liking the house. They sat down on the couch. "So," Maggie said, "Seems like you changed your mind, or at least thought about it."

"Yeah, well, I just thought, I mean, it's a 'golden opportunity,' you know? I'd probably be kicking myself later if I didn't say 'yes.'" The talked for a few minutes and discussed how it might work out. John didn't think he could get away or meet more than once a month, and places like his office and his house were probably out of the question, which meant meeting at our house. They also talked about protection and whether John knew anything about his health status.

"Well, that all sounds good to me," I heard Maggie say. They both laughed softly. I heard a heavy sigh come from Maggie, and I knew John had his hands on her, just from her breathing. Then the unmistakable sound of them kissing and her moans came from the other room. "Oh John..." I heard her breathe.

Maggie told me later that after they talked, he immediately reached for her tits and started feeling her up, quickly pulling off her top, then began kissing her deeply while playing roughly with her tits. He removed her bra and sucked her nipples, rubbing her tits and feeling her taut stomach while she ran her hands through his hair. She was incredibly turned on at this point, and he stood her up and removed her skirt and thong.

Now she was sitting on the couch next to him, totally naked, as he leaned into her, sucking her tits and digging his fingers into her pussy. From the other room I heard her breath get heavier and little exclamations of, "Oh yeah! That feels so good."

I heard a pause and the sound of more clothing being removed. Maggie said at this point John suddenly stood up and removed his pants and briefs. "Oh wow!" I heard her mutter from the couch. "Wow, that's really nice." Listening in, I realized that he must be fairly well endowed, as Maggie wasn't the kind of person to flatter someone with a lie.

"Yeah," I heard John reply. "Whenever I watch pornos, I always think, 'That's what I look like,'" he said.

From what she said later, his cock was a lot bigger than she expected, not much longer than my 8-inch tool, but much, much thicker, which was saying something, with a fat, purple head and heavy balls. He sat back down next to her and she began stroking it as it came to life, so thick when it was completely hard that she couldn't close her hand around it. I heard more shifting of positions from the other room and then John sighed deeply, "Oh fuck yes, baby, your mouth is so good." She was clearly sucking his thick meat now, and I heard her lips smacking and little moans of pleasure from deep in her throat.

"I love to suck cock," I heard her say in a sultry tone.

"Do you?" He seemed almost surprised. It was probably starting to sink in for him how much of a slut my wife was.

"Mmmm hmmm," I heard her reply around a mouthful of his tool. From the other room the nasty sounds of Maggie sucking her professor's cock got louder and louder. She was doing her best to give him the wettest, nastiest blowjob she could, and I could tell she really wanted to please him.

"Here baby, like this," I heard him say.

"Mmmmmph!" I heard her exclaim. Then she made a noise I had never really heard before, a gagging, half coughing, half choking sound mixed in with the sloppy wet sound her mouth made on his cock. This continued for a few minutes until suddenly I heard her inhale sharply, gasping for air. "Wait, John, hold on..." she started, then, "No! Mmmph!" as he drove his cock back down her throat. He obviously had decided exactly what kind of whore she was and was going to choke her on his cock.

Maggie told me later that, suddenly, while she was sucking him, he got really intense and, grabbing the back of her head and her throat at the same time, shoved his prick as far into her throat as he could. He was strong, and even though she pushed back against his thighs he persisted, tightening his grip on her hair and throat, slowly inching past her gag reflex, completely controlling her mouth. She felt like she would throw up as she felt the massive head slip into her throat. With a start she felt his pubic hair against her nose, and she realized she was taking his entire massive length.

John let her up for air a few times, and each time she noisily drew a breath before being choked again. I was concerned at first, but her cries of protest slowly changed to moans of pleasure as he worked his thick meat in and out of her mouth. "Oh yeah, Maggie, that's good. Take it all," I heard him grunt as he fucked her face. Soon all I could hear was her alternating between moaning and gagging; Maggie said at this point her pussy was unbelievably wet and she reached down to play with her clit while he moved his thick meat in and out of her mouth. She had never felt like such a whore and loved every second of it.

I heard Maggie gasp for breath again and more shifting and then a brief pause. Suddenly I heard him groan with pleasure and Maggie gasped, "Oh yeah, John, that feels so fucking good!" Then wet smacking sounds filled the room as he ate her juicy pussy. He had pulled her up off her knees and put her on the couch, kneeling down so he could spread her thighs to expose her shaved sex. I heard Maggie's "Ooooh" and "Aaaah," grow louder from the next room as he worked her clit, then suddenly, "Oh John, oh yes, oooooohhhhhh!" as she came hard, rubbing her wet pussy into his face.

At this point I expected him to fuck her mouth again and finish up, but there was a long pause and I couldn't hear anything. Then suddenly, I heard a low, slow moan come from my wife, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, my God," she grunted under her breath. I suddenly realized, startled, she had broken our agreement and was being impaled on his thick shaft. The sloppy, rhythmic sounds of her pussy on his cock were unmistakable, and the length of time in between the slapping sounds of her ass on his thighs meant she was slowly sliding up and down his entire thick length.

Maggie said she just couldn't say no to him at this point. She was completely possessed by his big cock and would have done anything to please him. When he was finished eating her pussy, he sat back on the couch and stretched a condom over his thick prick, then pulled her on top of him. She faced him as he sat on the couch, straddling his hips while reaching behind to guide his fat cock into her drooling pussy. It was the widest she had ever been stretched, she said, and she felt every inch as he slowly worked it in. When she hit bottom, she slowly raised herself up to the tip before lowering herself back down again, and rode his big tool like this while he sucked her nipples and gripped her tight ass.

In the other room, I was beside myself, torn between being incredibly pissed off and incredibly turned on. I knew he must have been big enough for her to be so turned on that she ignored the limits we had agreed to earlier, which was to give him a blowjob and send him on his way. At the same time, my own cock was rock hard as I listened to the nasty wet slurping sounds her pussy made on his big shaft. I had never heard anything like it, and as stroked my cock in the other room, I realized that I wasn't doing anything to stop it.

The rhythmic sounds of their fucking continued. Occasionally I could hear him tell her how tight her pussy was and how good it felt. Then I heard the sound of him slapping her ass and kissing and sucking her nipples while she rode him. My wife was beside herself, telling him how incredible his cock felt. "Do you like my shaved pussy?" she cooed at him. "I shaved it just for you." That elicited another groan from him and the rhythm of their fucking increased.

Maggie pulled off of him with a long sigh and I heard John stand up. Suddenly she started to gag and I knew he was fucking her throat again. This time there was no protest, just muffled, choked moans of pleasure as his thick cock stretched her mouth to the limit as it has just stretched her wet little pussy.

Suddenly I heard him start to breath heavily and he said, "Here is comes baby, here it comes. Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!" My wife moaned with pure pleasure as he blew his load down her throat. It seemed like he shot stream after stream into her mouth as they both grunted and groaned in ecstasy in the front room.

Finally I heard the sound of her licking and kissing his cock, cleaning it off. "Mmmm, God, your come tastes so good," she said. "That was really hot."

"Yeah," he almost giggled. "That was pretty fucking good." They sat on the couch and chatted while they both came down to Earth, and Maggie said she couldn't help but play with his cock and balls as they talked. He was obviously touching and feeling her body, too, and I heard him complimenting her on her sexy stomach and telling her how beautiful her legs were.

Eventually he stood up, "Well, can I take a quick shower?" She showed him to the upstairs bathroom and then came to find me. She was a complete mess. Her hair was wild, pulled in every direction; her mascara had run down her cheeks, mingling with some of his come still on her chin; her nipples were red and abused, and there were red marks on her ass where he had pinched and slapped her; her thighs were flushed and soaked with her own juices.

She walked over to me and started stroking my engorged cock. "How was that? Could you hear everything?"

12