Maggie Discovers

Story Info
Margaret became Maggie. Now she is becoming something else..
2.3k words
4.21
70.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie awoke in her bedroom. Something was amiss. Normally she'd be- doing...something? She glanced at the alarm clock. It was already ten thirty a.m. Shouldn't she be...somewhere? She was confused. Even more so when she leaned over to find she wasn't alone in her bed. A co-worker whose name she couldn't remember was asleep beside her. But she didn't involve herself with coworkers, did she? She giggled, then stopped and wondered why. It wasn't like her to giggle, was it? Her hand was sliding down to the stroke her naked coworker's hard cock before she realized it. She was horrified that her hand seemed to moving up and down on its own without permission from her brain, doubly horrified to find her pussy was getting very wet as she did so.

What was happening to her? What had happened? Was this a dream? The cock grew harder as she stroked it, and she slid beneath the covers to suck on it almost without thinking. The only thought that entered her mind was the word bimbo. Why bimbo? She wondered this as she slid her tongue up and down the hardening shaft of her coworker...what was his name? It didn't matter. In fact, she was amazed to discover how quiet it was inside her head. Nothing really seemed to matter except what she was doing. She took a mental inventory and found very little there beyond sex. Cock. Pussy. Titties. Fucking. The words were exciting her, she started to bob up and down on his hard cock, giggling as she did.

When he began to awake his hand slid down to her head and took a handful of hair, pulling her up and down forcefully on his long, thick shaft- she moaned with pleasure at being made to fuck him with her mouth. She slid her finger over her wet, puffy pussy lips as she sucked him off. He started to thicken and bulge as she sucked and licked, and when he came she felt herself cumming as well, hard and deep as her fingers slammed into her pussy faster and harder and entirely without her permission. She swallowed his load and licked him from stem to stern, cleaning him and savoring the strangely addictive taste- she felt she must have more as soon as possible. When her own orgasms subsided she lay there panting for a moment before emerging from the sheets.

"I like your new hair," said her coworker (whatshisname?). She wasn't aware of new hair. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been to see her stylist. What was he talking about? She stood up and walked to the bathroom, feeling slightly stiff and sore as if she'd been fucked hard recently. He must have done her a lot last night, she thought, then wondered why it didn't bother her she couldn't remember, but it didn't bother her so she forgot about it. When she got to the bathroom her jaw dropped. She'd always thought she had red hair, but it was blonde. She'd kept it neatly shoulder-length at its longest- this was halfway down her back. She'd always had fairly straight hair with medium body- now she had a full head of big blonde curls and ringlets of platinum Playboy model fuck-me hair.

That wasn't all! Her double D tits had grown to double G tits and her lips had a certain...cocksucking quality to them. Where had that word come from? She never used such fucking bad language! Even more strange, the transformation into a bimbo slut turned her on. She started to squeeze her big titties in front of the mirror. The feeling was almost as good as playing with her clit. She started to lick her own nipples and play with her much-abused pussy again- letting the soreness dissipate into waves of pleasure.

She continued to play with herself, even as she heard her coworker rising to dress.

"I fucked you for half the night. You are unbelievable!" he said.

"Mmm, come fuck me again," she said.

"I've got to get home," he said, "But I'll call you."

In her mind she felt, instinctively, that she should be upset. How dare a man use her like this was what she should be thinking, wasn't it? She knew all the arguments about respect and feminism that she could deploy, didn't she? But all she could do was pout and swing her hips at him suggestively.

"Buuuut Iiiii need to be fucked nooooooow, Daddy!"

He smiled and smacked her on her now-more-sizable ass on his way to take a piss. She noticed it was bigger, turning to look at her backside in the mirror. How had all these changes happened? She knew, or she thought she knew that she hadn't always been this way. Something was...wrong? The thought was drowning in the rising pleasure she was giving herself without being able to stop. She wrung a few shuddering orgasms from herself and staggered back to her bed- her head buzzing pleasantly with pretty colors but no real thoughts. She was fast asleep when her lover, or whatever he was, quietly left her apartment.

Her phone was ringing. It was later in the afternoon. She picked up.

"Hello?"

"Maggie, it's Mr. Goldman."

"Oh, hiiiii," she heard herself say. Waves of adoration and delight played across her mind and body at the sound of his name and voice.

"Have you been a good girl?"

"Mmmmhmmmm. Yes, very good. I fucked whatshisname just like you told me," she said, not realizing until that moment that she had been following his commands all along. It all made sense now. Of course, she was his. She always did just what she was told, didn't she?

"That's a very good girl," he said, his voice sending her into a swoon of pleasure. Her pussy spun into high-speed convulsive squeezing and she whimpered quietly into the phone, too weak and dazed to answer further.

In a few moments, or seconds perhaps, Mr. Goldman said something that Maggie couldn't quite understand or remember, but she was rising to shower, dress, put on her makeup and go...somewhere? As soon as the question rose it disappeared from her mind. She obediently rose and showered, moaning as the hot water cascaded across her sexy body. She washed her body and hair, enjoying the sensations as she never had before in the heat and steam. Almost in a daze she dressed and applied a startling amount of makeup- part of her knowing she had never gone out looking like such a whore in her life. Or had she? She put on her (new?) crotchless panties, her garters and fishnet hose, sling-back heels, her itty-bitty red dress that barely concealed her enormous bouncing jugs, and she was ready to go out and....what was she going to do? She opened the door to her apartment and stood there waiting for something. She waited only a few minutes, frozen there with a blank expression. Her mind had no thoughts. She waited. She knew she must wait for...

And then a man was there. He was neither tall nor short, of medium build, nondescript and of indeterminate nationality but with only a slight tan or beige tinge to his skin. He wore a pair of dark slacks and a black blazer. He could have been anyone. He was the sort of face that disappeared in a crowd. She knew she wanted to fuck him because he was a man and she wanted to fuck men and that was all she knew so she knew she wanted to fuck him. This thought looped in her head like a pretty carousel until he began to speak.

"Come with me," he said, "I work for Mr. Goldman."

"Oh, like, haha, okay," she said, "you're, like, realllly cute." She felt the urge to drop to her knees and suck his cock right there in her hallway. Somehow she had the strength to suppress that urge and follow. Perhaps it had to do with something Mr. Goldman had said. She didn't know. It didn't matter and she forgot it.

There was a car waiting downstairs. The gentleman opened the rear door for her and she oozed in, showing as much of her legs and tits to him as possible as she did so. She knew she had to make his cock hard if she was going to fuck him. She loved to fuck, didn't she? Even strangers. She needed to be a horny bimbo slut. Yes, she did.

He got in and drove. She couldn't really gauge how long they were on the road, but when she was again paying attention they were at a gate. The man was saying something to a machine and the gates swung open. Maggie was feeling so blank and empty. She knew she was just waiting to be filled up- with commands, with cocks, fingers, tongues...she had a vacant bimbo smile on her hooker-red cocksucking lips.

They cruised up a long roundabout driveway to a house that looked like some kind of pagan temple.

"Mr. Goldman says you should fuck me before you go," said the man. Maggie wondered if that was true, but then she didn't care. She wanted to fuck him so bad. She just had to. And she felt she had permission now, though she didn't understand why she had even needed it. She climbed into the front seat and pulled his cock out of his pants, giggling as she did. The car was older- something vintage, though the word was too hard for her to even think about. She was glad it had big bench seats as she pulled him to the center and shimmied her tight little bimbo cunt down his hard, thick shaft. His cock had a slight bend to it that hit her G spot perfectly- within a few pumps she was squirting and screaming as he fucked her, grabbing her ass and pulling her up and down on him as he sucked and bit her nipple.

"Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck FUCK FUUUCK me," she moaned between giggles- loving how she was being taken and used. Her mind had only one thought, one purpose, one drive, and that was to be fucked and suck all the cum out of his balls with her pussy. She rode his cock harder and faster, moaning louder and louder. He pulled her titties together, squeezing, licking, biting the huge jugs. They were big enough to get lost in. Suddenly she began to cum even harder, barely able to breathe she was shocked when her nipples began to spray milk in his face. His mouth fastened over her squirting nipples and his eyes glazed over as he began to cum. She moaned and kept fucking him even as he grew more still and languid in his movements. He moaned, his mouth and face in the cavern of her breasts. She thought it was odd that she had milk, but it seemed to make him cum so she was happy. When she climbed off him, after he had finished, he seemed very sleepy and dreamy. She smiled and sucked on his cock, licking him clean before she got out. Somehow she knew what she had to do now.

There were thirteen large marble steps up to a set of columns and beyond them a long flat walkway that led to an enormous black door. Without needing to be told she was walking up the stairs, as if in a trance. She walked up to the large doors and pushed against them. They opened almost silently and she pressed into the main hall which was a huge room, easily as long as a football field. She began walking slowly deeper in, called by some invisible voice. When she was at the center of the room she stopped, waiting. Elaine's voice came and she went to her knees.

"You are here to give yourself to us in more than just body and mind," Elaine's voice seemed to drift in from everywhere, filling Maggie's mind so completely that her eyes rolled back into her head and she found herself unable to rise.

"Yes," Maggie heard herself saying. When she could focus again Elaine was standing before her in a black silk robe. Elaine took Maggie's hands and slid them up her unbelievably large breasts. They somehow seemed even bigger than they had before- though only a piece of Maggie seemed to remember their initial encounter. A piece that was rapidly diminishing. Elaine slid Maggie's hands up through her robe to squeeze her mammoth tits. Maggie felt Elaine's nipples hardening- she pulled the robe open and latched on to Elaine's right breasts, sucking hard for the intoxicating milk that had transformed her so completely in ways she didn't understand or even remember, but which she now desperately needed.

The ensuing hours or days were a blur. Maggie was on a large bed sucking Elaine's bit tits, needing the milk, feeding her addiction. Maggie would play with herself and Elaine over and over, reaching orgasm over and over until her mind was jelly. Then Elaine was telling her to do things. Giving her toys to play with. Sometimes magnificently endowed men would come in with veiled faces, otherwise naked and fuck them both, always following orders as if in a trance. Maggie knew that Elaine's hypnotitties controlled everything. That they controlled her. She didn't mind. In fact, she loved the hypnotitties. She wanted to please them, touch them, suck them. They were everything to her. She wanted to share them with the world and bring peace, bliss, and complete submission. She knew somehow through her orgasmic haze, through the alterations of her mind and body... that's exactly what she was being programmed to do.

(To be continued...)