Maggie Realizes My Fantasy

Story Info
Date night becomes naughty night for my wife.
12k words
4.36
95.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leo12846
leo12846
107 Followers

This is about a date night in a large city hotel. Date nights are when Maggie and I go out, have dinner and stay the night in a hotel room and rekindle a bit of our earlier life with some raunchy sex. She always dresses for the part, a tight, figure hugging, not too long dress, suspenders, stockings, skimpy thong or skimpy panties and a push up bra to highlight her not too large tits. I know she is wearing a thong or very skimpy panties by running my hands over her bum and feeling her bare skin under her silky flowing dress.

Dinner on a Friday night was usually accompanied by exploring hands under the table and, from time to time, she'll disappear to the Ladies room and come back without the thong or panties she'd been wearing when we left home. I know when she's done this because she takes my hands, runs it up her slightly parted legs and pushes my fingers into her wet cunt. The panties or the thong are usually given to me across the table. As she does this she just smiles at me and runs her tongue over her bottom lip to let me know her tongue will have some fun later.

This one night, without her knowing, I'd organised a special addition to our date nights. The addition covered two things I'd developed later in life -- an enjoyment of male to male sex and a fantasy of thrusting my hard cock into her cunt that was filled with someone else's warm and sticky cum after I'd watched her be fucked. The first was a reality I was enjoying from time to time while the second was a real developing fantasy. It was also a gamble that all the things would come to pass, but, it was worth a try.

Maggie and I, Bill, are in our early 60's and have been married for about 30 years. Before we were married, we both played around a lot and were in marriages (me) and relationships (her). When we first got together we fucked almost every day. Indeed, the first night we did get together at a work reception we ended up in a deserted office with my cock in her mouth and then her cunt. When I did fuck her that night her cunt reeked of someone else's cum, that deep erotic and raunchy smell that even today I remember. After the first night things developed quickly and we cleared out of other relationships, lived together and then married.

In the first hectic years of sex and work, we played games and used different scenarios to spice up the time in the bedroom, and elsewhere in the places we lived. She loved to come to bed with a plate of cut oranges and squeeze the juice over my cock and balls and lick and suck it up. Some would run down beyond my balls and she would enjoy that with her tongue -- and so did I. We never did proceed to anal sex but I'm sure in her previous relationships she had.

My favourite games with her were two. In the first, she would dress like a street walker slut in her tightest and shortest skirt, extra high heels, suspenders and black fishnet stockings and skimpy lace panties or a very small thong a low cut, push up bra and a top that showed lots of tit. Hair pulled up, lots of make-up and slut red lipstick. She'd walk in the room, slink around, run her hands over her tits and cunt and say in a whispering voice: "Do you want to fuck me?" My response was always the same: "Yes" and she'd soon be stretched on the couch or bent overt the end, her skirt hiked up and panties pulled down. That is after she sucked my cock and I licked and sucked her cunt.

She was always so wet and my cock would slide easily into her open cunt. In this game, she loved to lead lots of dirty talk, of how to get my cock in her cunt, how it felt and of how many cocks she would service that night of being a slut. "You're such a slut Maggie, aren't you?" I'd ask more than a few times and she would always respond: "I love being a slut."

We both would get more aroused the dirtier and more graphic the conversation and even a couple of times we'd walk up and down the local inner city streets with her dressed like the streetwalker she pretended to be. We'd get a few looks and even some attempts from guys to chat but we'd keep going until we got back home and fucked in the living room or the bedroom.

The other game was we'd be on the bed, her sucking my cock and me with two or three fingers deep inside her wet and open cunt. She'd really get into this and would push as hard as she could into my fingers and I'd tell her she loved having a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt. We never took it further than just our scenarios.

Both the scenarios were not constant, just every now and then when we were both (or one of us) was feeling particularly horny. Other times it was just long fucking and sucking and she would love her cunt and clit being sucked or probed with my tongue.

These were the times and games I'd remember as we got older, had a child and got into the family life. When our daughter grew up and left, we'd take our time with sex and every now and then we'd play our games. However, they did diminish a bit. Age was having its impact.

The one thing Maggie never knew during those later years was that I went from straight to bi-curious and into really enjoying male sex. After a nervous beginning, I became adept at cock sucking and one day a man whose cock I was sucking looked down at my licking and sucking his cock and said: "You're a natural bottom." I'd never given it any thought other than that I liked to suck cocks and have men massage my bum. Never had I been fucked and it was not on my radar.

Anyhow, he stopped for a moment and went to his drawers and pulled out some female underwear -- skimpy panties and a thong and a loose feminine top. "Try some of these," he said. I put on a pair of skimpy panties and I was hooked! Dressed in the skimpy panties and the loose feminine top I was back on his cock with alacrity and both of us enjoyed the sex with a new fervour. A few weeks later when I met him again he dressed me in stay-up stockings, black lace panties and a push up bra. I was not big but the push-up bra did give me small tits. He worked me over with is hands and tongue and we were so aroused that when he got me up on my hands and knees and spread my legs it seemed only natural that I felt the head of his cock at the opening of my hole.

"I'm going to fuck your cunt," he said to me as I felt the lube covered head enter me. "Just relax," he said, pushing his cock a little further in. The head was now fully inside me and he paused. "You like my cock in your cunt?" he asked and, by instinct, I nodded. "Just breath slowly," he said as he pushed in a little further. This was pre-AIDS days and the feeling of his hard and warm, bare cock in me was so erotic that I did push back a bit. His cock arrived at that internal barrier and he stopped, holding on to my hips.

"This might hurt a bit but it's worth it," he said and then pushed a little harder.

"Relax and push back," he directed me, pulling me back by my hips at the same time.

I felt his cock at that barrier, pushing, seeking to get further inside me. It was a little uncomfortable and a little painful but nothing I was going to resist. I suppose we both pushed into each other at the same time and I felt his cock pop through the barrier and go further inside me.

That was my introduction to being fucked and being the natural bottom. With Maggie I was the top but with men I was the bottom. It also introduced me to the delights of feminine underwear and over a year or so I built up a bit of a collection -- some I bought when I was away on work and others I took from Maggie's extensive collection. With the right man, I would dress up in suspenders, stockings, skimpy lace panties or a tiny thong, sometimes a bra and often wearing slut red lipstick. I never looked as sexy and slutty as Maggie but most of the men I did it for enjoyed it and it would lead to a session of kissing, sucking, me being rimmed and then fucked. The more I sucked and fucked the better I got at it and the more natural it felt. I tended to be more submissive, especially when dressed up and loved to feel like a used slut. I suppose my games with Maggie gave more a few lessons.

Then, checking out various story and real life bi and wife sites I began to fantasize about sharing Maggie. The more I fantasized the more it kept popping into my mind. To watch her being fucked. To join in, with her, both of us sucking the man's cock, her getting fucked and then slipping my cock into cum filled cunt. It became, I suppose, an obsession but one that I felt would never be realized.

Things began to change when I met Paul on a chat site and after exchanging pics of ourselves we began long erotic chats where, after a while, I introduced my fantasies. He loved the fantasies and got me to take shots of Maggie's underwear drawer with her panties, thongs and bras spread out. Then he wanted some shots of her used panties, hopefully with cum stains on them. After initial hesitation I delivered and found, to my surprise, that taking and sending the pictures aroused me and enhanced my fantasy of Maggie being shared. Paul was more than agreeable to that and we sketched out during our on-line chats various scenarios where it would happen. Nothing happened then more than erotic fantasy chats.

It was inevitable that Paul and I would end up lovers and in a short time we did. Maggie would go into the city a couple of times a week, leaving me in the house for a few hours. After some hesitation, and a few coffee shop meetings, Paul came to the house one time she was away and found me waiting for him dressed in suspenders, stockings, a tiny thong and a push-up bra. All the underwear was Maggie's and that made it more erotic and slutty for me.

The first time, after lots of kissing and Paul groping my bum, my thong was slipped down and I was bent over the end of the couch and felt Paul's condom encased cock at the entrance of what I now called my cunt.

"Oh, fuck me, Paul," I said, "put your cock in my cunt."

Without hesitation, he obliged and he fucked me slow and steady over the end of the couch. It was the best fuck I'd ever had. He paused for a minute and whispered: "I want you barebacked." I was so aroused and loving his cock in me that I nodded. His cock came out and the condom taken off and his cock was back inside me. It felt so good. Hard and hot and slippery.

He picked up his pace, slamming his cock into me saying: "I love fucking your cunt. It is tight at the start but then as you become more of a slut, it opens up and takes more of my cock. You love me fucking your cunt, don't you?"

That first time, with his bare cock inside me, we both came at the same time. Me over the towel I'd spread over the end of the couch and him inside me. His cum felt so good inside me. Warm and wet and sticky as I moved my legs together to keep his cock inside me. We were both exhausted and sated and he just lay on top of me for a while. Then he had to go because I needed to clean up before Maggie returned.

That was the first of several sessions while she was out and Paul introduced a precursor to sex with me by going through Maggie's panty and bra drawer, checking some sexy and raunchy lingerie she had and suggesting what I should wear for him. I usually followed his lead and as I could fit into just about all Maggie's things, I was fucked wearing her suspenders, stockings, skimpy panties, tiny thongs, bras and lingerie. The more we did it the more erotic is became and as he fucked me, Paul would tell me what he wanted to do to Maggie, knowing this would get me more aroused and excited.

"I want to fuck her," he'd say. "But before I fuck her I want her to sit and watch you suck my cock, slurping on it, kissing it, licking it and taking it all in your mouth.

"I want Maggie to see that her husband is a slut.

"I want you dressed in some of her panties or thongs, stockings, bras and wearing her lipstick.

"I want her to recognize what you've got on and see it's hers. Maybe even some of her used panties with both her cum and your cum on them," he'd say as he sunk his cock deeper into me.

"Maybe I'll fuck you before I fuck her so she can see how my cock looks in a cunt.

"Do you think she'd like to see you getting fucked?" he'd ask as his cock was in my cunt.

"See you dressed in her slutty and sexy things, see you suck my cock and then see you spread your legs and open your cunt for my cock.

"Think she'd like that?"

That always got my imagination going, I'd moan loudly and our fucking became more intense. Then Paul would stiffen and I'd feel his cock get just a bit harder and bigger. I knew I was about to have my cunt filled with his cum. He would grab my hips and hold me tight as I felt the first burst of his hot cum invade my cunt, making it wet and sloppy. Again and again his cum would flood me until he had no more to give.

As he would hold me from behind, his cock still inside me, he would softly in my ear: "That's how I will cum inside Maggie."

I'd given him a shot of Maggie I'd taken some years earlier in tight and brief shorts and a tight top that showed off her tits. It was a little blurred but that suited my concern that no clear pictures of any of our faces ever saw the light of day.

"I want to see her," he said one morning when we were recovering from an intense session of sucking and fucking.

My cunt was full of his cum and my stockings were askew and my tiny thong lying on the floor next to the couch. Even though I had cum as he fucked me I was still aroused and in a mood pervaded by sex and the thought of sex.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want you to tell me when the two of you are in the shopping mall and I want to walk past and look at her."

"Not sure about that," I responded.

"Why not? She never know who I am and I want to see her. I keep telling you I want to fuck her and I want to see her in the flesh, her tits, her ass and the valley where her cunt is."

I hesitated.

"I want to walk past her," he said, "and think to myself as I look her up and down that I'm going to fuck her somewhere, someday.

"I'll know and you'll know but Maggie won't," he added.

It did sound erotic but I was not sure. I'd always been careful and discreet in keeping the two sides of my sex life apart and, although I did have guilt from time to time, I still enjoyed what I was doing, having Maggie and male sex on the side. My rationalization was that at my stage in life I would grab every bit of enjoyment I could.

"Not sure if I'm comfortable with that idea," I said, hoping he would drop it.

For me it was always a fantasy of sharing Maggie but with Paul it was moving a step beyond a fantasy.

He did let it drop that day but in one of a late night online chats, when Maggie was asleep, he'd come back to it. During a raunchy chat where all my fantasies were explored I must confess it became more and more an idea that could lead to something. At least chatting about it online got us both hard.

One night while Paul and I were chatting I mentioned that Maggie and I would be having one of our date nights in a major city hotel. We'd have dinner and then stay the night. I'd told him before that this was usually an excuse for some raunchy sex and how she'd dress for the night.

"Why don't you have lots of groping during dinner and get both of you aroused," he wrote.

"I'm doing that anyhow," I send back.

"But this time really get her aroused. Have her panties off and her cunt open and wet and her hands on your cock."

"Sounds an idea," I wrote back, adding: "Why?"

"I know that hotel and after dinner you could go into the bar."

"Why?"

"Cause the night you're there is the night I'm in the city for some business thing and after that's over I could wander into the bar and check you both out."

"Just check us out?"

"At the start and then you and I could pretend we've worked on a few jobs together and I can join you for a drink."

"You've got a purpose in this," I responded.

"Of course. Not only will I get to see her but if she's aroused you never know what could happen."

"Lol"

"Think about it."

"You know enough about my jobs that you could carry this off?" I asked

"I'm a good salesman and of course I could. You've told me a fair bit and I have a good memory."

I didn't respond straight away, thinking over what he'd proposed. I must confess that at the end of an erotic chat it maintained my hard cock. Maybe it might work?

"Have you thought it over?" he wrote back, breaking the pause.

"Maybe" I responded.

"It will work," he came back straight away. He was confident.

"Maybe," I repeated.

"If both of you have more than the usual wine at dinner and you have your fingers in her cunt she will be aroused and it could be fun in the bar."

"But what if she wants to go straight back to the room?"

"Have one of your slut games in the bar. Tell her you want her to be a bar slut for you."

Now he had me intrigued, and it showed he did have a good memory. I'd told him about some of Maggie and my games and when she played at being a slut. But that was in the house not in public.

"Bit of a stretch," I replied.

"No it's not," he came back with straight away, "she won't be dressed as a slut, except underneath her dress, but if she's aroused she might get into it."

"Let me think about it," I messaged.

"OK, do that and let me know. Bye lover ... love your cunt."

"Bye ... love your cock."

With that he was gone but the thoughts he given me stayed with me that night and through the next day.

Could it work? I wondered. What would be the harm if they met as neither he nor I would speak about the truth of our activities? Would she see he had other motives as we all chatted? If she did, what would be her reaction? Was there even the slightest chance my fantasy could be a reality? Would I be able to get her into the bar after dinner?

There were many questions and few answers but as with most men my cock carried me in one direction. Why not? Why not give it a chance? I kept the next chance between Paul and I brief as I messaged that we would give it a chance along with the date when Maggie and I would be at the hotel for dinner.

"Good one, Bill," he messaged back. "You won't regret it."

I hoped I wouldn't.

Our date night was the following week and Friday late afternoon saw us drive to the hotel and check in. The room was perfect, high floor and looking out over the city skyline. The bathroom was big with lots of marble, a big bath with spa jets and a large shower with two shower heads and other sprays. The bed was what we always booked, a large king bed. There was a couch and an arm chair looking at a large screen TV across a coffee table, a small desk for the business trade and the obligatory credenza with the mini bar.

An hour before our dinner reservations Maggie started to prepare. I knew better than to start any effort to drag her to the bed and strip her clothes off. That, I had been reminded in the past, was the afters. She took a long bath and, wrapped in a towel came into the room. The slight hint of bath gel and her perfume followed her across the room to where she'd laid out what she would wear. The towel dropped revealing the slightly sagging tits of a women her age, a slight bulge in the stomach and the small, clipped patch of hair just above the slit of her cunt.

Before I could move towards her, she looked over and said: "Now your turn for a shower."

I looked at the items she'd laid out on the bed. Bright red suspenders, black fish net stockings, a very, very tiny black lace thong and a matching black lace half cup bra. The dress was red and silky, low cut in the front and she had matching her red four-inch high heels.

My shower was quick but by the time I emerged from the bathroom she was dressed. Her back turned to me and the dress zipper half way up. Without a word, I did the zipper up and then let my hands run over her bum. I could feel the suspender straps holding up her stockings as well as the hint of the tiny thong. But the main thing I could feel were her ass cheeks under the silky fabric of the dress. Dressed only in my own tight fitting black briefs, I ran my hands over the fabric, feeling her body underneath. She flicked my hands away and nodded towards my clothes. Although she did look down and notice that my cock had grown a little. She raised her eyes, looked at me and smiled. She'd put her hair up, accentuating her face, make up, eyeliner and bright red lipstick.

leo12846
leo12846
107 Followers