Maggie's Bad Choice

Story Info
Oblivious girl takes a wrong path on the way back home.
1.2k words
3.32
48.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie missed her bus again. This time it was because she had forgotten her calculator back at the math lab, and only remembered it when she was half way to the bus station. Even though she ran, she didn't make it on time. Again. Her mother would be angry at her once more, and God knows Maggie didn't want another one of those meltdowns. She knew deep inside it was just the booze talking, but she missed the way things were before. When she didn't have to get scolded for everything, or get blamed for things that didn't even happen. Or be called a slut for wearing a skirt that was knee length. It's a catholic school uniform after all, or did she forget again? Maggie was just frustrated. She decided to weather the storm once more, and headed home through the industrial part of time, which just happened to be a shortcut. Maybe she'd even make it in time for dinner.

She plugged her ears with the sweet sounds of her favorite band coming through the earbuds, and picked up a brisk pace. She managed to catch a glimpse of herself in the windows of a parked car: blonde hair in a high ponytail, little bit of "forbidden" make-up, uniform shirt a bit too tight on the chest, she was quickly outrgrowing it. One would expect breasts to stop growing after 18, but hey, she wasn't complaining. She was satisfied with her appearance, though she wouldn't mind to gain a few inches. She had always felt tiny with her 5'2''. Engrossed with vain thoughts, she kept on going, ignoring everything around her.

She didn't realize someone was following her from the moment she left the school's parking lot.

She barely had any time to react when someone grabbed her from behind placing a tough hand over her mouth and started dragging her to one of the abandoned buildings she just walked by.

And then she bites him. The man lets out an angry cry and lets go of her for a second, but it's not nearly enough for Maggie to escape. He catches her again, and successfully drags her with him to the abandoned building. Inside another person grabs her and closes her mouth with duck tape, binding her wrists with it as well. Maggie can't see who this person is because it's so dark, but after a sudden and blinding light illuminates the place, she lets out a surprised moan. The other person in the room is her best friend Danika. Maggie is shocked.

The man who caught and dragged her closed the basement door, which shut with a loud 'clang'. Dannika was smiling wryly, and when the man approached her she started stroking his shoulders.

"See? it was very easy. She never pays attention to where's she's going. She's so stupid"

Maggie couldn't believe this was her best friend talking. Dannika had never acted this way, she was a shy and quiet girl, the butt of all jokes in their classroom because of her thick glasses and early developed breasts. She was taller than Maggie, 5'7'', and had wavy red hair.

The man was a stranger to Maggie. He was even taller than maggie, unshaven, dark hair and eyes, way older than them. He might've even been in his 30's for all Maggie knew. He seemed nervous and eager at the same time. Dannika kept caressing him, and said:

"I know i've made you wait for a long time... This is my present to you. You know I can't have sex with anyone until I get married, no matter how much I want you..." Her hand slowly slid down his pants, and she started playing with his still flaccid penis. "But you can have her... We can play together..."

He gasped as Dannika wrapped her hand around his member, and pulled her in for a forceful kiss. Seeing him fondling her breasts, Dannika's hands down the man's pants, made Maggie feel even more scared, but at the same time, deep down in between her legs, something was stirring. She felt an urge she rarely felt before. She instantly felt dirty and sinful. She feared what they might do to her.

Dannika freed herself from his hungry mouth and addressed Maggie:

"You're going to like this you little slut. I know you've always wanted for a man like him to do dirty things to you. I read your diary, don't pretend you don't know what i'm talking about" Dannika kneeled beside Maggie on the cement floor, and traced Maggie's body with her finger, deliberately stopping on her breasts to pinch her nipples through the fabric of her shirt. It hurt so good Maggie closed her eyes with a pained expression. Dannika laughed.

"See? I knew you were a slut. You don't even care it's another girl touching you."

She pulled down Maggie's panties and threw them over to the man. He put them to his face and inhaled, his face filling with delight. Dannika commanded Maggie "Lay down, or I will hurt you" and Maggie did so. She suddenly felt a warm and wet something, caressing her pussy. She thought she might die of embarrassment, but god, it felt so good to feel that gentle but insistent stroking. She could hear the Dannika slurping her juices, and that made her explode with a sensation she had never experienced before. Her back arched and her mind went blank, all she could feel was... pleasure. When she came back to her senses, the man was on top of her. She was afraid. She couldn't scream for help, all she could do was moan but that seemed to make him even more aggressive with her. His hands rambled around her body, ah, now he was squeezing her tits, squeezing and pinching. Maggie turned her head to the right and saw Dannika, sitting with her legs spread out, vigorously pleasuring herself.

Maggie felt something pressing against the lips of her pussy. She knew what it was. It felt so big. She accidentally rubbed against it, and her juices flowed. She felt embarrassed for her reactions, she should be fighting this. The man was getting insistent. He pushed harder and harder, and there it was, the pain, but also the pleasure. She let him fuck her. She was still on her back, but now she was participating in this. Her hips thrust to receive his dick inside of her. He kept on going, and she felt it would never end, but didn't care. She just wanted that cock to keep rubbing, pushing and stretching. He suddenly removed himself from her, and removed the duck tape from her mouth. She could breathe but all she wanted was his cock inside her mouth. And as if he could read her mind, that's exactly what she got. She sucked on it, licked it as if it was made of chocolate, and kept wanting more and more. Suddenly she felt him jerk inside her, and let out a fast breath of air, and her mouth got filled with a creamy liquid. She knew she should've spit it out because of how disgusting this all was, but she swallowed every last drop like a good slut.