Maggie's New World Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman's inner vixen is awoken by an older man.
4.5k words
4.3
24.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The past six months had been dizzying. Maggie knew something was wrong in their marriage; still she was taken aback when Tim asked for a divorce because he was "in love with another man."

"In love with another man?" Maggie had yelled at him in disbelief. But even before the words were completely out of her mouth she began to think, "This explains a lot, especially his lack of interest in the bedroom."

"I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you, but for a long time I had these feelings that I liked men more than but women, but I tried to suppress them because I was worried about how my family would react. I just...I just couldn't suppress them anymore and then I met Paul...and...and...I don't know what else to say, but I'm so, so sorry."

"Wow! I don't know what to say either. I guess I should have seen this coming, but...wow...so you're in love with this Paul?"

"I am, he's just wonderful. I hope we can all be friends someday, I think you'd really like him, but I understand if you don't want to."

"I don't know, maybe sometime. But right now we need to go to a divorce attorney and get this all taken care of. Six years of marriage down the drain, just like that."

The divorce was quick and easy, they didn't have much and Tim was gracious in his proposal for diving up what they did have. While things were being processed Maggie made another decision. She and Tim moved from Maryland to Oklahoma for Tim's career. Maggie had found a job there as a receptionist at a medical clinic, hoping that they would consider her when clinical positions opened up and she could utilize her degree, Three times in the past eighteen months a position had been posted and Maggie applied, but each time she was passed over. Now it was time to move on and so she began searching the internet for positions her degree would qualify her for. Over a two month period of time she applied for exactly 138 jobs in 23 different states.

Maggie was just about ready to give up when a small clinic in Southern California called and asked if she would be willing to interview over the phone. The job would require her to help out in a variety of ways, including helping at the reception desk, but she would also get to work with patients and maybe even some lab work. She agreed and two phone interviews later they offered her a job. The salary wasn't great, but she figured she could get by and Tim and her mother were both willing and able to help financially if needed.

Maggie was going to be thirty on her next birthday and decided if she didn't take a bold step now she never would, so she accepted the offer. She spent three months preparing to move to a town she had never been to, rented an apartment over the phone and headed west.

She got to her apartment rather late in the day, so she went to a nearby motel for the night. The next day she awoke early went to a furniture rental place and made arrangement to rent the basics until she could buy her own, they were unable to deliver till the next day and so she was planning to spend another night at the motel, but went to the apartment just to look around and see if there was anything else she might want to get before moving in.

Maggie went inside, but left the door open as she was only planning on being there a few minutes. She was still having difficulty believing that she had done this, felling a strange mix of anxiety and excitement about her future. She was reflecting on this and everything that had happened when she was startled by a knock on her door. Maggie turned and saw an older man standing at the door.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Oh, it's ok," Maggie replied, "I'm going to be moving in here and I was just looking around."

"Well, in that case welcome, my name is Michael and I live in the apartment above you. Where are you moving from, if I'm not being too nosey?"

"No, not at all, I'm moving in from Oklahoma. I start working at the clinic over on 3rd St next week."

"That's wonderful, are you planning on staying here for a while? I only ask because the last three tenants were only here on temporary assignments and never had any interest in getting to know their neighbors."

"No, I plan on staying for awhile." Maggie looked at Michael a little closer. He was a rather handsome man, Maggie guessed him to be in his late fifties or early sixties and she found her thoughts to be kind of odd, having never considered an older man to be attractive before,

"Well, if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know." Michael felt Maggie was looking at him strangely, but had no idea what to make of that and thought it might be good to back off.

"There's one thing, do you have internet?

"I do, you can probably get it here, and the password is Emily09

"Oh, who's Emily?" As soon as Maggie asked the question she both regretted it and wondered why she had asked it.

"Emily is my dear departed wife, she passed away in 2009

"Oh, I'm sorry and I'm sorry I just blurted out that question, I shouldn't have."

"It's okay, it's hard for people to understand, but I like talking about her, we were married for almost forty years and it was a special time. Then she got sick and it was rough seeing her suffer the way she did. When she passed there was some relief that it was over and while I miss her a lot, I can relive the good memories now and feel lucky to have had her as long as I did."

Maggie felt a tear rolling down her check, "that is so sweet, that's all I wanted, but it didn't work out. I would love to hear more about her sometime."

"Well, there's this new Italian Restaurant in town, everyone says it's great and I want to try it, but I hate the thought of going there alone, if you don't have plans, would you be interested in joining me for dinner tonight?"

Maggie hesitated, but then decided it was worth taking a chance and agreed. Michael told her he would pick her up at six and they could head over to the restaurant.

Dinner was wonderful, Maggie thought that Michael was a such gentleman and he answered all her questions: he would celebrate his sixtieth birthday next month, he was lawyer by trade, but didn't work much anymore having turned the business over to his son and now mostly advising or taking on a case or two when things get really busy, his wife died from a rare form of pancreatic cancer and he had tried dating twice since her death, both times with disastrous results.

Michael asked a lot of questions as well and seemed very sympathetic to her situation, yet somehow understanding of Tim's behavior. He was very encouraging toward her career goals and asked her about her personal life and future hopes and dreams. Maggie felt like someone really cared about her for the first time in a long time.

They drove back to the apartment complex and Michael parked the car and asked Maggie where she was planning on staying that evening. She told him she had been planning on staying at the motel where she stayed the night before. Michael offered his spare bedroom and Maggie thinking she had one glass of wine too many accepted.

Michael made some decaf coffee as Maggie gathered a few things for overnight. Then they continued their conversation till the early hours of the morning. Finally Maggie excused herself and went to bed. She woke up in the middle of the night and her panties were all wet,

"What was I dreaming about?" Then she remembered, she had climbed into Michael's bed and he embraced her and began giving her long wet kisses. Then he fondled her breasts and was positioning himself to perform oral sex on her when she woke up. Maggie's friends had told her about how great it was when their men performed oral sex, but that wasn't Tim's thing, nothing in the bedroom really was Tim's thing. That made a lot more sense now.

Maggie rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but she was throbbing between her legs. Maggie slipped her panties off and lay on her back and reached between her legs and started rubbing her clitoris. As a teen she masturbated often, but hadn't done so for years. She closed her eyes and envisioned Michael between her legs rubbing his tongue against her clit. She reached lower and stuck her finger inside her wet hole, then reached down with her other hand and continued rubbing her clit.

Maggie started moaning and was increasing the pressure and speed of her hands. Now she envisioned Michael pulling himself up and inserting a large and hard penis inside her. She was moaning a little loudly when she was startled by something outside her room. Michael was getting a drink of water. She would be so embarrassed if he heard her. She slipped her panties back on and tried to go to sleep. It took a while, but she finally dozed off.

She awoke a little after eight the next morning. She found a clean panty to put on and a pajama top, brushed her hair and went to the kitchen. Michael was sitting with a cup of coffee and a newspaper.

"There's coffee in the pot, just make yourself at home." Michael said without really looking up from his paper. "I'll make some French toast in a bit, I'd love for you to stay and join me."

"Thanks, that would be nice." Maggie wondered if Michael noticed she was walking around with no pants on. She poured a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

Michael finished reading the article he was working on and neatly folded the paper and took a sip of his coffee. "I hope you slept well."

"I did, thank you again for the invite. I really didn't think I should drive after all that wine you kept pouring in my glass."

Michael laughed, "Sorry, I didn't know I was getting you drunk."

"I was beginning to wonder if you were trying to take advantage of me." As soon as the words came out of Maggie's mouth she regretted saying them, fearing he would take it the wrong way.

"I swear I would never do anything like that."

Maggie hesitated; then decided to push things a bit. "I know, men just don't find me attractive anymore."

Michael quickly responded, "That's not true, I find you to be very attractive. I find your brown eyes and blond hair to be very unique and I can tell that you keep yourself in excellent physical condition, you have a beautiful body. If I can be so bold as to say, I find you to be a very sexy woman."

"Thank you; coming from such a handsome man, I consider that to be a great compliment. I have to say, the way my life has been the past couple of years, I felt our time together last night was wonderful, you made me feel special in a way I haven't felt for a while. So thank you for that as well."

"You're quite welcome; you should feel special because you are a wonderful person...a beautiful woman and a wonderful person. And I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our time together and so I thank you as well."

Maggie just reached over and took Michael's hand and smiled.

Michael continued, "last night you asked me a question about what I missed the most and I said there were too many things to name just one. Well, here's one that's near the top of the list. After our son went off to college and I had enough associates at the office, Emily and I would sit and enjoy a cup coffee together every morning, sometimes we'd talk, but sometimes we just sit quietly, it was almost like she always knew what I needed. Some mornings she would make a big breakfast, but a lot of morning we'd have cinnamon toast, she loved cinnamon toast."

Michael stopped for a moment, looked deep into Maggie's eyes and then said, "Then there were the special mornings."

"What were the special mornings?" Maggie inquired.

"I'll probably blush, but we're both adults. Emily usually wore flannel pajamas, even in the middle of summer. But every once in a while, she would emerge from the bedroom wearing some sexy nightgown that she had just bought because she knew I loved seeing her in lingerie. Most of her outfits were worn only once, it was a good thing I was making a good salary, but she would saunter around and not speak a word, get her coffee and then go and put one of those CD's on and then she'd lead me to the bedroom and we would make love."

Michael paused, "I would of course be late for work, once I forgot I had an appearance in court and was very late for it, fortunately for me the judge was an old friend of mine and when I explained what happened, he laughed and excused me with a simple dressing down in court."

After another pause, "I think those are the things I miss the most."

Maggie and Michael sat quietly for a few moments, then she got up and walked over to the stereo, picked out a CD and inserted it. Maggie walked back to the table and took Michael by the hand and he stood up. She put her arms around his neck and stared into his face. Michael hesitated for a moment and then pulled her close to him, just holding her tight for what seemed like an eternity, but Maggie didn't mind, this was the type of affection from a man she had longed for, but never received.

Michael finally leaned forward and placed his lips on Maggie's, Maggie quickly slipped her tongue inside Michael's mouth and he willingly accepted. Michael released his tight grip and began slowing unbuttoning Maggie's top. Maggie's breasts were on the small side, but very firm and her nipples were now very hard. Michael reached inside and started to massage her breasts and Maggie closed her eyes and let out a light moan, partly because it felt good and partly to encourage Michael to continue.

Michael pulled his shirt off, Maggie could tell by looking that he took care of himself physically. Next, he remover her top from her shoulders and once again pulled her close to him. Now skin against skin, Maggie began to feel an excitement well up in her body that had been so long absent she had forgotten how exhilarating it was.

"I hope you don't mind if we just use the guest room." Michael whispered in her ear. Maggie wouldn't have minded if they used the kitchen table and responded that that was fine.

Michael had Maggie lay on her stomach and he began to massage the back of her neck and then rubbed her back for a while. Maggie relaxed and thought about how this man knew how to treat a woman. Michael continued his gentle massage down the back of Maggie's legs. After a few minutes of bliss, Michael started working on Maggie's inner thighs; she had never had a man do this before and was surprised how erotic an inner thigh rub was.

Maggie began to feel very moist between her legs and lifted her butt up slightly and reached back and started taking her panty off. Michael completed the task for her. Maggie spread her legs a little wider and elevated her bottom slightly, giving Michael full access to her hot pussy.

Surprisingly Michael didn't go right for it, instead massaging her firm buttocks. While this felt good to Maggie, she was beginning to want the attention focused between her legs and so she spread her legs a little wider and lifted her butt a little higher. Michael continued massaging her butt for a few moments, but then returned to her inner thighs. His hand brushed against her now burning hot box and she left out a moan. Maggie thought to herself that she had never realized a woman could want to be fucked so badly.

Michael began to more occasionally brush against her pussy, each time generating a moan from Maggie. Finally Michael's hand parted Maggie's feminine lips and found her clitoris for just a second. Maggie screeched with pleasure and lifted her butt even higher, almost begging for more. Michael waited a few seconds before returning, but it felt like hours to Maggie, but this time he stayed and continued to rub her clitoris.

"Yes...yes...yes!" Maggie began to moan, not wanting to shout, but unable to contain her pleasure.

Michael took his other hand and began to massage rim Maggie's anus. She had never had anyone do this to her before either and at first it seemed weird, however she soon started to feel an intense pleasure from it as well. Michael began to apply pressure and soon was inserting the tip of his finger in her ass. Maggie was surprised at how good this felt and soon her body began to tense up. When Michael sensed this he began to press harder against her clitoris and rubbed it faster. Maggie felt her entire body tense up and then it seemed to explode in an orgasm like she had never experienced before.

As she did Michael drove his finger deeper and deeper into her anus which seemed to make her orgasm more powerful and last longer. Finally it was over and she began to quiver from the excitement of it. Michael slowly removed his finger from her butt and lightened his stroking of her pussy as she lowered her body and felt a warm afterglow. Michael returned to rubbing her back and her buttocks for a few moments, then leaned in for a kiss.

He then rolled her on her back and climbed on top. Maggie expected him to insert his penis inside her, but was surprised to realize he still had his pants on. Michael started kissing her with deep wet kisses and held her tight. Maggie was used to Tim's lovemaking which always seemed more like "let's get this over with." Maggie wasn't sure what was happening, but she liked the feeling of just being held.

After a few minutes Michael started working his way down her body and sucking on her breasts. Maggie began to feel the excitement in her body build again. Maggie's friends would sometimes talk about men who made them orgasm multiple times, but she had never experienced it and even wondered if was even possible or they were just making things up. As Michael continued to slide himself down her body, rubbing and kissing her stomach and abdomen, the building excitement between her legs told her it definitely was possible.

Michael slid down to where his face was between her legs. He then pulled her legs apart and slid his hands under her thighs, lifting them up. Maggie rested her feet on his shoulders, which is what it seemed he wanted her to do. Michael then placed his face in her vagina and forced his tongue between her labia and began rimming her love hole. Michael continued this for a moment and the moved his tongue up and licked her clitoris. He repeated this action about ten times, each time pushing a little deeper insider her and placing more pressure in her clitoris. Maggie grabbed a pillow and bit it to keep herself from screaming.

Next Michael contained the area of focus for his tongue to her clitoris and reached around and began massaging her pubic area. It seemed to Maggie he was searching for something...then he found it and she needed to bite down even harder. Maggie started to feel her body tense up again and she started feeling like she was going to explode again.

Just as she thought she was ready to pop, she felt Michael stick his finger deep inside her, Michael increased the speed and pressure of his tongue and was thrusting his finger, or was it fingers inside her until she once again exploded. She thought it was impossible but the second orgasm was as powerful and as long as the first one.

"You are so fucking amazing, I can't take anymore of this."

"Ok, but I was hoping to do one more thing."

"Oh, yes, yes, please fuck me! I want to feel your cock inside me." Maggie surprised herself with her language. She never talked like that.

Michael stood up and removed his pants and shorts, and stood beside the head end of the bed. "We old guys sometimes need a little help."

Maggie turned her head and saw Michael's penis in a semi hard state. As a high school girl she often had given her boyfriend oral sex and while it had been a while she certainly remembered how. She sat up over the side of the bed and took Michael's penis in hand and began licking the head and then the shaft, she then took into her mouth and stroked the shaft with her hand. She slowly pulled her lips back over the head and then pushed them back over Michael's hardening cock, each time taking a little more in her mouth.

12