Maggie's Punishing Faceride

Story Info
Gardening GILF uses the face of horny young voyeur.
2k words
4.16
128.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie was working up a good sweat toiling away in her garden this hot summer day -- and from knowing that the neighbor's grandson, Chris, a handsome young 19-year-old, was watching from the other side of the fence separating the yards.

She smiled to herself, bending over as often as possible in her tiny jean cutoffs, revealing the rippling, sinewy backs of her GILF thighs and slight curve of her saggy butt that peeked out of the shorts, down below her calves bulging with admirable muscle for an old gal of 62. Maggie took care of herself, exercising often, working in the yard, and though so much older than horny Chris on the other side of the fence, she had something the young man just couldn't keep his eyes off.

The woman with the short gray hair tucked up under her gardening hat, straightened up, wiping her sweaty brow with her leather work gloves, and purposely unbuttoned the top two buttons of her short-sleeved flannel shirt, further exposing her beautiful upper chest, a wrinkled sag of cleavage to be sure, but sexy and moist, her old boobs sagging but proudly sticking out below.

Maggie's sex drive never waned when the hit menopause nor later, as keen and hot as ever. She was single, divorcing years ago and keeping it that way, enjoying the stable of young men she kept as her sexual servers. She smiled thinking how nice it would be to have someone as close as Chris to add to it.

Chris couldn't stop watching Maggie, he'd been doing it for years, since puberty, whenever he came to see his grandparents. In his younger days, he had to confine his watching from an upstairs bathroom window where he'd jerk off several times a day watching the then-younger Mrs. Allen work in the garden. But now, when he visited, his parents and grandparents would take off for the day, leaving him to hang around on his own, meaning it was easy to get closer to the object of his masturbatory affection, and that's where he was now, sneaking out of the house to stand by the fence, just feet away from Mrs. Allen and her luscious legs, tits and ass, jerking quietly as he watched her work through a sliver in the fencing.

Maggie smiled, continued to work and bending over whenever possible, those saggy but firm hamstrings tight under her taut, brown skin, that white ass peeking out and directly at Chris near the fence 10 feet away. She knew exactly where he was; she'd seen him come out, thinking himself clever, and hiding near a tree. And now, as she imagined him nearing orgasm and about to splash the fence with his cum, she stood up, sighed, and faced the fence, staring right at the spot Chris was hiding behind.

"Young man, put that away and come over to my yard, right now!" she barked sternly and waited. Nothing. She knew he wouldn't admit to it right away, so she fabricated a lie.

"Chris, I have a security camera on my house that coincidentally captures part of your grandparents' yard," she sighed, tugging off her gloves. "I know you're jerking your cock over there looking at my legs and ass and tits, and unless you want your darling grandparents to SEE you do it, I suggest you get over here right now! And do NOT put your cock back in your pants!"

She heard him groan and seconds later, he walked around the end of the fence, sheepish and ashamed, with the biggest dick Maggie had ever seen sticking out of his shorts, a good 10-inches long and thick as her wrist.

"Well, well, well, young Chris, what have we...there?" she laughed, pointing at his dripping dong, wet with precum as he shambled into the garden, a humiliated blue-eyed, blond-haired boy. "You know you must be punished, right? I can't have you staring at my old legs and ass and tits like that, jerking off by the fence!"

"Please...please Mrs. Allen, don't tell...don't tell..." he stammered.

"Go get that chaise lounge," she sighed, pointing to one nearby, "and I'll think about it."

He was puzzled but obediently fetched the lounge chair and hauled it to the garden's edge, then watched in wide-eyed fascination as this gorgeous GILF 43 years his senior stripped her clothes off, leaving on her socks, work boots and big sun hat. Her body was incredible, sagging in the belly and legs and ass but amazingly firm and well muscled beneath the sexy folds of her wrinkled skin, and her tits were thick and round, with her huge brown nipples achingly erect. He gulped and looked down the sexy wrinkles of her belly to the biggest, grayest bush he'd ever seen on a woman, matted with sweat. Her whole body shone with sweat, in fact, and it turned him on all the more.

"Now what is it you like, young man, is it these?" she teased, thrusting one leg out and shaking the flesh of her thigh before snapping it into a muscular pose, then turning to raise on her toes, bulging her sweaty calves at him. "Or is it this?"

She pointed to the sweet mounds of white wrinkled meat that was her gorgeous ass, also shiny with sweat. She turned around and lifted her tit meat, teasingly licking the nipple of each.

"Or my tits?" she cooed. "Do you like my tits? My legs? My ass?"

"YES!!" he groaned, his cock throbbing, hard and twitching. "All of it, you are so beautiful, Mrs. Allen!!!"

"That's my boy," she laughed darkly, stepping out of the garden and pointing to the chaise lounge. "Lay down. On your back. NOW!"

He obeyed in a flash and she smiled. Then she straddled his young body and slipped up his heaving chest, her furry, sweaty pussy inches from his moaning face, the smell of her washing down over him, her thighs framing his face. She inched closer and that wet pussy brushed his lips as she sat, hands on her rugged thighs, her forearms brown and sinewy, her hands aged and vascular but incredibly sexy as she sat on his face in a position of ultimate power and domination.

"Smell Mrs. Allen's CUNT, boy!" she growled, pushing it closer to his face and hearing him take a giant whiff of her dirty pussy, sweaty and rank. "Can you smell it?"

"Oh, God, YES!" he moaned, trying to push his face inside.

"No, let me, boy," she laughed, smashing down and burying his face in her acrid muff, his face washed with her sweat and pussy cream, pumping and grinding on him furiously, instantly. "This is part of your punishment boy because nothing will EVER make you hornier than my old pussy and you may NOT touch your cock as I ride your face!!!"

His hand dropped from his dick, where it had been, as Mrs. Allen thunderously rode the young stud's moaning face, smashing her hairy, sweaty pussy up and down, back and forth, the saggy, wrinkled interiors of her upper thighs quivering and quaking and slapping at his trapped face like a sexy, meaty wave. She reached down, grabbed his blonde hair and rode harder, pinching his face in her powerful, sweaty thighs, grinding and humping it, snapping it back and forth, bathing his face in her quim as she grunted out one of her most powerful orgasms ever, pumping it harder and harder and nearly snapping Chris's nose off inside her muscular cunt. She held his hair and screamed, mashing his face tight in her squatting thighs, getting off on his face as well as his struggles to free himself from his pussy prison so he could breathe.

She finally rode out her crushing cum and eased off his face, looking down between her powerful thighs to his sweat-and-GILF-cum-soaked face as he breathed deeply, catching his breath, his eyes wide open, adoring, drinking in the sight of her slightly sagging belly above him, and above that, those luscious tits. She looked down at him, her gray hair hanging in sweaty strands in her pretty face, longer ones stuck in the sexy wrinkles of her sweaty, wet neck.

"Suckle, boy," she hissed, slipping back, her ass just grazing his cock and bending to stuff her huge tits to his eager mouth, his lips finding her nipples, suckling madly, his hands fisting the saggy flesh of them and pulling as much of it into his moaning mouth as possible as she cradled his head in her old, strong arms, almost smothering him in her tit meat.

"Do you love my old, wrinkled ass, too, boy?" she teased, rubbing his hair as his face lay buried in the mounds of her saggy boobs, feeling him nod madly at the question. "Then have it!"

She quickly spun around, straddling his face, her feet now on the ground and hunching her fiercely wrinkled ass on his face, the backs of her tawny, rugged thighs exploding with plank-like muscle and sinew, her ass erupting into a sexy ripple of saggy, wrinkled butt meat and muscle.

"Smell it," she hissed darkly, settling her hairy, sweaty ass ring onto the boy's nose, capturing it, milking it inside, forcing her aroma into his being. "Smell Mrs. Allen's nasty, sweaty asshole!"

He did, gladly, inhaling deeply from the vaporous well of her sweaty rectum, his trembling hands running up the backs of those saggy but powerful thighs to grip her dimpled ass flesh and maul them in his strong fingers, feeling the soft outer flesh and stiff muscle beneath, milking it in his hands, forcing the mounds open and luxuriating in the sexy feel of a 62-year-old ass in his young grip.

"Now clean it," she hissed, slipping back to let his nose escape her ass ring and settle it on his mouth where she felt his eager tongue, long and hard, spear the hairy sphincter, digging deep inside, scouring her asshole wetly and deeply. "Clean Mrs. Allen's dirty asshole with your filthy young mouth! Lick it, suck it, eat it all up!!!"

She came again, instantly as she banged her hairy cunt on his chin, her ass wrinkled and dimpled as she rode him harder and harder, snapping her lush hips back and forth, her undulating buttocks flexing and quaking in an unending, smothering face ride of epic proportion, her cunt exploding as never before as she rode him so hard she heard his moans of pain erupt in her butt. She held herself in the thrashing squat, admiring her thigh muscles holding her up, her wrinkled hands upon them as she continued to snap her ass back and forth on his moaning face, looking down to see his giant cock glistening in the sun, pouring pre-cum from its mushroom cap.

When she finished cumming and riding his face, she climbed off it, the young man barely awake from the severity of her ass-humping smother, and he lay groggy in the sun, his body twitching, cock slapping against his muscular young belly, a river of pre-cum sheeting on it. She smiled and slowly dressed, pulling on her short shorts and shirt, and watching him struggle to his feet, his impossibly huge cock bobbing before him.

"What...what about..." he asked sheepishly, looking at his dick swaying between them, both of them looking down at it.

She smiled. And picked up her soiled, sweaty and very rank thong she'd neglected to put back on. Purposely. She held it up between their faces, hers relaxed and confident, his eager and wanting, spinning it on one of her wrinkled fingers. She held it closer to him and then slowly rubbed it on his face and nose, letting him embrace her stench, his eyes closed as he inhaled deeply.

"I've got work to do, young man," she sighed, turning to walk away after stuffing the thong into his mouth where he sucked it eagerly, tasting her scent. "Do be a good boy and return to your perch behind the fence, continue to watch me work in my garden and do what you do best as I do!"

He sighed and walked off toward the fence, smiling weakly at her over his shoulder as she bent in the garden, her tawny, wrinkled hamstrings flexed and flaring, that ass, sweaty and more exposed than ever in her tiny cutoff shorts.

She worked, listening to his frantic grunts behind the fence and took comfort in knowing he'd be here the entire summer...