Maggie's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,367 Followers

"I bet he's thought of fucking you and Melissa," Casey continued. "I saw his hand on your thigh. You liked it. I bet he'd fuck you in front of Melissa if he could. I would"

What? Had Casey said he'd fuck me in front of my daughter? Why did the sound of that send blood rushing straight to my pussy.

Then I asked something I'd never thought about. "Would you fuck Melissa?" I asked.

He hesitated. I knew what the answer was. I started teasing him. I sat up taking his cock all the way in me. I slowly rolled my hips around it.

"So, you've thought about fucking my daughter? Naughty boy. You like the idea of David fucking her? Fucking both of us? Maybe I'll let him fuck me and you can watch. You could watch him fuck both of us.

That was it for Casey. Jet after jet of hot cum filled my pussy. I moaned and came as he filled me up.

The rest of the day went pretty normal. I cleaned house and got ready for dinner. Casey was off running errands. Adam was around. I thought about what Adam had said about us being attractive. It made me feel attractive and want to be attractive to him. Getting dressed I pulled out a pair of tight running shorts. They exposed the curve of my ass as I moved. I threw on a contoured t shirt no bra and set about my work. Adam definitely checked me out when he saw me. It made me feel naughty and sexy.

The day passed and it was time to get ready for dinner. Melissa came home and headed to her room. I went to my room to get dressed. What to wear? Something that shows me off, that I could wear in front of my kids.

I pulled out a beige sheath dress. It clung to my every curve and showed a lot of leg. Not too much cleavage. I pulled on a thong under it. Panty lines. I decided to go without. A push up bra and I was done. I headed to the kitchen.

Melissa was already there. When I saw her I was surprised. She was wearing a very short skirt. I didn't know she owned one that short. With it she wore a top that showed off her belly and over the knee socks. She looked a little on the slutty side.

"I'm not sure that's appropriate," I said.

"Really?" she replied. "I saw you kissing David. I don't think he'll mind this outfit."

Having kissing David thrown in my face left me speechless. I wasn't sure what to say or do. I just went back to cooking.

Adam came downstairs.

"Whoa sis, whose heart are you trying to break. If I weren't your brother, I'd...," he said.

"Thank you Adam. Mom seems to think I look slutty," she said.

"Well, I think you look great," he responded.

They went on talking.

Casey showed up a few minutes later. He never knocked so he just walked in. The first thing he saw was Melissa.

"Wow," he said. "Looking hot. Nice."

Then to me, "I like the dress." He kissed me and patted my ass. "Mmmm, no panties," he said.

I realized it was loud enough for Adam and Melissa to hear. They both looked at me. I blushed.

"Well, said Casey. "All this eye candy for David. No one ever dresses up for us, do they Adam?"

Adam shook his head, "No, but I like it."

"Me too," said Casey.

Just then the doorbell rang. Melissa ran to open it. It was David. He looked great, nice jeans and a button down shirt. Then Melissa shocked me. She gave him a light kiss on the lips.

She could see the look of confusion on our faces. She laughed.

"Sorry," she said. "I couldn't resist. David and I got to know each other online after we met and have seen each other twice since then." She proclaimed.

Again I had no idea what to say. He was twice her age. I should go nuts but he was my client and I was afraid if I said anything they'd know I had feelings for him and I'd sound jealous. I kept my mouth shut.

David shook hands with Adam and with Casey. To Casey he said, "Good at everything?" he joked.

Casey replied, "Good looker, good cooker," and laughed.

"Good kisser?" David responded.

Good kisser? He'd just kissed my daughter. He'd kissed me before and Casey and Melissa knew it. What was he doing? Now was he implying he wanted to kiss me now? I didn't respond. I wasn't sure how. I'd kissed him before but now that he'd kissed Melissa did he expect to kiss me? What would Melissa say.

All this was going through my head when he took me in one strong arm, said, Hi," and kissed me. Not just a peck. No tongue or anything, but it was a kiss. In front of Casey, Melissa, and Adam. I kissed back.

"Yup, good kisser," he said.

I was shocked. Again I didn't know what to say. Adam was just looking at me with his mouth open. Casey had a smile on his face. I'm not sure what was going on with Melissa but she looked amused.

"Dinner's ready," I stammered.

I was too shocked to talk during dinner. Casey, Dave, and Melissa talked. They'd ask me a question, or talk about me but other than that I didn't participate. Adam seemed to be paying attention but only chimed in when spoken too. Dave actually drove the conversation.

"Well Casey, I can tell you that they are both good kissers," he said.

"Hey," said Melissa. "But who's better?"

"Well," said David. "I've really only kissed her twice and we've done so much more, so it's hard to compare."

So much more? Was he fucking Melissa? How'd that happen? I felt a pang of jealousy. I also realized I wondered how he looked fucking her. I wondered what she looked like being fucked.

Melissa looked at Casey.

"Don't look at me. You're on your own," he said. I've only kissed your mom and I'm pretty sure Adam hasn't kissed either of you."

Adam? What was Adam thinking?

David looked at Melissa. "Kiss Casey so he can compare."

What? He's telling her to kiss my boyfriend? Why would she do that? I thought of the times Casey and I included her in our bedroom talk. Was this some kind of punishment?

Melissa got up and walked over to Casey. I must have had a shocked expression on my face.

"Oh come on mom. Enjoy it," she said. It's not like you two never talked about it."

Oh my god. She'd heard us. How much had she heard. Her room and ours shared a wall. Our headboards were on opposite sides of the wall. Could she hear everything?

Melissa raised her lips to Casey. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. The kiss lasted a good 30 seconds. I was sure an hour had passed. When she was done she turned to me and said "Mmmmm, not bad mom."

I was speechless. Watching her kiss him was a shock. Even more of a shock is how horny and competitive I was feeling. I wanted to prove I was the better kisser.

I walked over to Casey and kissed him. A very passionate kiss. I could feel his cock getting hard as I pressed against him. That made me happy. Then I walked over to David. I put my arms around his neck. He pulled me in. As we kissed his hands slid down to my ass. He pulled me into him. I could feel his hard cock against me as well.

When we finished our kiss I started to pull away. David held me to his side and kept exploring my ass. There was no hiding it. My kids were watching this handsome man grope my ass in front of my boyfriend. What were they thinking?

"Well, they're both very good," said David. He looked at Adam. "You want to try?" He asked.

"That's my mom and sister," he replied.

What was this? Kissing my kid like that? Why wasn't I protesting. I realized that as much as I was repulsed by the thought I wondered if Melissa would do it. I think I actually wanted her to.

"What," teased Melissa. "You don't think your baby sister is cute enough to kiss?" She said as she walked to him.

I realized that David was driving this and Melissa was letting him. Had they discussed this? Was this a fantasy of his? Or her's. how far did that fantasy go. I know some of this was Casey's and my fantasy. Did she hear us and get turned on by us?

Melissa put her lips to Adam's. Adam wasn't saying no. I felt David's hand slide under the hem of my dress.

"Mmmmm..no panties," he said out loud.

Casey looked and saw David's hand under my dress. Melissa broke her kiss, looked at me, and smiled.

"Your turn," she said.

My turn? I was supposed to kiss my son? Adam just looked at me. He had a look of anticipation on his face and I started to feel a wetness in my pussy.

"Come on mom," Melissa took my hand and pulled me to him. "Kiss him, I did."

I was right in front of him. Inches from his face. He put his arms around me. I sighed, leaned in, and kissed him. It felt so good. I realized that one of the faceless young men I fantasized about was Adam. I let myself go to the kiss. I felt that tingling in my pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw David pull Melissa in front of him. She stood with her back towards him. His hands slid down under hem of her skirt.

"Why are you wearing panties and your mom isn't?" he asked.

"You can fix that," she replied.

David's hands reappeared from under her skirt pushing her thong down to the floor she stepped out of it. "Better?" she asked.

"Better," he said. Then he told me to come to him. I let go of Adam and did what he said. I realized that I wanted this. I had fantasized about Casey, Adam, and Melissa watching David and me, now I was letting it happen.

David reached out and pulled me into his strong arms. He kissed me again. This time he pulled the hem of my dress up so that Adam, Melissa, and Casey could see my naked ass. I could feel all eyes on me. I sighed.

The hem of my dress rose as he went to pull it over my head. I raised my arms to help him. He pushed me to my knees. With my children and boyfriend watching I undid his belt and zipper and pulled out his cock. It was darker than Casey's about the same size with a thick head.

I took it in my mouth. As I did David undid my bra. I was now naked in the room and everyone else was dressed. Well, Melissa wasn't wearing panties. I was cuckolding my boyfriend with this handsome man while he and my children watched. The whole scene had my pussy dripping.

David reach out a hand to Melissa. She came and knelt beside me. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it all over my face. A bit of precum smeared on my cheek. Then she took his cock in her mouth. After a few moments she let it go and fed it back to me. I eagerly sucked on it. I wanted to prove I could suck cock better than Melissa.

David finally stopped me. He got behind me and got down on his knees. He pushed my head and shoulders to the carpet. Melissa was right beside him. I felt his cock lining up with my pussy. I spread my legs a bit wider so he could easily enter me. I felt the cock head rubbing up and down my slit. I then realized that David had both his hands on my ass. It must have been Melissa rubbing his cock on me. She'd slide the tip from my clit to my virgin ass and smear my juices all over. I was wet and she was using his cock to make me wetter.

I moaned. I looked at Casey and Adam. Casey was just watching, a look of excitement on his face. Adam was unconsciously rubbing the front of his pants.

I felt Melissa place the head against the opening of my pussy. I was hot, I wanted a cock inside me. I pushed back. Melissa teased me by pulling his cock back too. I moaned, I wanted it. "Please," I pleaded.

I felt David thrust forward. I was so wet his cock sank all the way to the bottom with one thrust. "Oooooooo," I moaned. I thought about Casey, Melissa, and Adam watching me. "Oh my god," I said as David started fucking me.

David spoke as he thrust his cock into me. "You like it don't you. Melissa heard you and Casey at night. Fantasizing about me fucking you. Thinking about being fucked as your children watched. As your boyfriend watched. What kind of a slut wants to be watched by her children as she cuckolds her boyfriend?"

'Me," I whispered.

"Me what?" he pressed.

"Me, I wanted them to see you fuck me. I'm the slut."

It felt so good saying that. I felt it from my head to my pussy.

"Give me that pussy," he said.

He started to pull my ass into him harder and faster. I felt my orgasm rising.

"So my little slut, are you going to cum in front of them? In front of your kids and boyfriend?"

"Yes," I hissed.

"Cum for me. Cum all over my cock. Show them how a good slut cums."

And I did. I came with a loud moan. My body shuddered and I slumped forward. It felt amazing. David turned me over and laid me on my back. He pulled my legs up to his shoulders and positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I was open and waiting for his cock.

Then Melissa said, "Hey it's my turn"

David laughed. "Casey you're going to have to fuck this slut. I have to fuck her daughter."

With that Melissa pushed David to the floor and straddled his cock. Her skirt hid the view but it was obvious she was fuvking him.

I felt my legs being lifted and looked to see Casey, dressed but with his cock out, position between my legs. With one thrust he entered my wet pussy. I moaned as his cock entered me.

I heard Melissa moan. I moaned in response.

"God yes," I said.

Melissa got vocal. "Yes, fuck me. What do you think mom, like watching me get fucked? Oh god, feels so good. Fuck me, yes, fuck me."

I felt in competition.

"Fuck me, oh god Casey, I love your cock. Fuck my pussy. God yes."

All of a sudden I remembered Adam. I looked and saw that Adam had pulled out his cock and had started jacking off. The sight of that set off another orgasm.

"Oh god, yes!" I cried as the orgasm washed over me.

Melissa also noticed Adam. "Come here big brother," she said holding out her hand.

He walked over to her and she grabbed his cock.

"Mmmmm, you really are my big brother," she said.

She started jacking his cock. The sight of that set me off again. I came all over Casey's cock with a loud moan.

Melissa started humping David. "Fuck yes, I'm coming, fuck me. Fuck yes," she screamed as she came.

As she came so did Adam. He came with spurt after spurt all over her hand and fingers. She brought her fingers to her lips to lick them clean. As she did I felt Casey cum. His body tensed up and hot jets of cum filled my pussy. I came again.

Then Melissa said, "Mmmm, look how fast my big brother got hard again." She was still riding David's cock.

I looked. Sure enough Adan was hard again.

David looked at me and said, "looks like you have another cock to fuck."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,367 Followers
12