Magic

Story Info
Father and daughter love.
5.2k words
142.8k
33
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those who have read my submissions in "gay male" and "fetish" files will know this is a different direction for me. There is no sex just sexual innuendo, no naked bodies thrashing around making bed sheets dirty. Some may argue this isn't even incest. The story does end in female orgasm. All copyrights reserved by the author.

*

Warm, not hot. It was early June in the Midwest. Temperatures were hitting high 70's. Breezes were from the south causing gentle ripples over the lake. Lawn mowers and riding mowers were heard throughout the neighborhood. At my house, it was no different, an acre and a half does not cut itself. I had already used the push mower to trim close to the cabin, fences, and trees; now I was on the riding mower getting the wide open spaces mowed.

I wasn't in any big hurry and stopped regularly for a taste of my beer. Often, one or another of the neighbors would pass near me and that was another reason to stop and sip some more beer before continuing on. The job was done by late afternoon with a couple neighbors coming by to toast our mutual success mowing. The Saturday afternoon lapsed into Saturday evening with nothing special to do.

I decided to get all the lawn tools cleaned up and put away before going in to get the dirt and grim off me in a warm shower, it was just too warm for a hot shower. I live alone now, my wife passed on a couple years ago driving home from a late night job. She had a heart attack that was unexpected. Since our kids were adult, not living at home, it was easy for me to sort out my life, do things I wanted to do but couldn't because of commitments. Now at 62, I was uncommitted, semi-retired, and enjoying a new life.

My oldest, my son, lives a couple states away with his wife and my youngest, my daughter lives close, about 20 minutes across town. My son is in his 30's and my daughter is in her late 20's. Both are very physically fit and have always been competitive. I see my daughter often and she likes to spend time with me at the lake, sometimes coming to stay the weekend. She likes to surprise me showing up at odd times, she has a key and lets herself in whenever she comes.

Since I told you I am semi-retired, let me fill you in with more details. I am 62, and if it weren't for lower lumbar degeneration, I'd be about six foot two inches. I am not physically fit like my kids, they didn't get fitness genes from me. I am somewhat overweight but pull it off by dressing to hide the weight. Naked, I'm fat. I do use a treadmill and bicycle around the lake so I do have a sense for fitness but I am a junk food junkie.

Now, let me tell you about my daughter. She is daughter on paper only, she was adopted when she was 19 months old while my wife and I lived in Korea. She was the daughter of a young woman who couldn't care for her, and released her to an international agency. We named our little girl Kari and when we moved back to the U.S. she became a naturalized citizen and Kari became her legal name.

Kari grew into a very pretty teen, petite, five foot two inches. Her small frame and Korean genes meant she was didn't have large breasts but they were firm and high, she was a 34A. Her waist was small and her hips carried a firm and very cute butt. Over the years, she stayed petite, even now she is a size four or five. She is just as firm in breast and butt now as then.

I was in the shower after getting things put away when I heard Kari's voice outside the bathroom door. "Surprise, guess who?"

"I hope it isn't the bathroom strangler, I don't want to die naked in the shower."

"Okay, then where do you want to die naked?" We often played off each other coming up with one liners like that. It was part of how we bantered keeping things fresh.

When I finished and dried, I called out that I left my clothes in the bedroom, "so cover your eyes as a naked old mans passes by." The bathroom door swung open and I stepped into short hall and leapt into the bedroom. I looked toward the open kitchen living room, did I see Kari stealing a look? I ignored that thought, closed the door and got dressed.

The day was warm, yet the nights got cool. Although I wore shorts, it was too cool to leave windows open. I closed the bedroom windows before going out. Kari had already closed the other windows as she was in shorts and light shirt also. "Oh good, you tightened up the rest of the windows. What are doing down here surprising me tonight. Although you are a nice surprise."

"I just decided to come down, spend a couple days since we are both off. Besides, there are a few things I want to talk to you about, life stuff." Kari was worried that I might waste away without someone in my life. She always used that life stuff language when we were going to talk about living alone.

"Silly girl, how many times am I going to tell you, I don't need a companion. The neighbors here are great, I have freedom to do just about whatever I want, I happy. Of all people, you know that." Even though my tone was serious, I did enjoy Kari's hints about female companionship. I think she really meant bedroom companionship.

"There are life stuff things to talk about you know. What about getting out for dinner and a couple drinks, life stuff?"

I decided to take the bait even though I figured I regret it. "You inviting me to take you out? Where do you want me to take you?" Actually, going out with a young attractive woman is an ego boost and I can gloat for a couple hours.

"How about we go to The Hut? Its only a couple miles, okay food, and cold drinks. You know people there, they know me, no big deal. I can change quick into long pants and so can you. It is cool enough for a light jacket."

"Well, lets get changed and go." I slipped back to the bedroom, changed, and came out faster than Kari was changed. She was just bending to pull up her pants. Her cute butt was encased in shear panties, I saw a hint of female vagina. "Sorry, came out too fast. You should have used the bathroom to change." I was suddenly having a blood flow problem from one head to another.

"I could have, but then I couldn't catch you sneaking a peek." Her movements were deliberate, not jerking her pants up to cover up.

"I wasn't sneaking a peek, you entrapped me. You were sneaking a peek when I came out of the shower." I was old enough not to get embarrassed but I knew I caught Kari in her peek sneak. She was red around the neck.

Getting to The Hut, Kari took my hand, not unusual for her in public with me. We strode in, found a booth that was empty, and sat. Usually, Kari sat across from me but tonight she scooted in next to me. A couple neighbors were there and we called out our hello's. The waitress was a neighbor's daughter who knew both Kari and I and knew the drinks we liked. She didn't take an order, she just brought the drinks.

"What you guys doing out tonight," she asked. "We don't usually see you this late."

Kari answered, "I need to get him out once in a while. If I don't, he gets boring." We all laughed as Renay eyed how close Kari was sitting.

"Renay, we want some dinner, has the cook gotten any better or do we have to eat the usual crap," I asked.

"Crap is the best you're going to get here. Patti melt basket is the special tonight." I looked at Kari, she nodded, and I ordered two.

A neighbor came over for a little conversation but left when our food came. While waiting for our food we'd ordered another drink each. While we ate, other folks we knew came up to say hello. The Hut was a typical red neck joint but no one ever felt out of place. The food was not bad for a small town bar, in spite of calling it crap. The cook took great pains to run a clean kitchen. We ate and had a third drink before settling up and heading out. Just like arriving hand in hand, we left holding hands.

"You are acting different tonight Kari, want to explain?"

"Not really, just life stuff." I let it die, she'll talk when she's ready. "Dad, lets a drive up to the ridge where we can see the river flow by."

I knew that was her thinking spot. When she wanted me to take her there, it often meant she had a complex issue to resolve leading to some opening her heart and soul. Our relationship was always like that, Kari was always more open with me than she had ever been with her mother.

"Some deep thoughts tonight? You always knew I could deal with your problems better than mom." No response, that told me the problem was more than just complex. I was about a ten minute drive to the point that loomed over the river. On a dark night, it was hard to make out any details of the valley or the river flowing below.

Tonight there was a moon that shown down giving the valley a slight glow. Even with the moon light, the river was hard to make out. Kari got out of the car stepping to the front to lean on the fender. "Dad, come here with me."

I stepped out and moved to her side. Kari put one arm around my back putting her other arm around my waste and squeezed herself tight against me. It was just natural that I take my arm and pull her into me. My arm went her shoulder and under her opposite arm. I was feeling her rib cage between her back and breast, my hand gently massaged her side.

"I like being with you dad," Kari whispered into my chest. "I am comfortable and confident with you. You know almost all my secrets and don't think badly of me no matter what I tell you."

"I take it there is another secret you want to tell me." I was whispering as well. "You'll tell me when you're ready."

I felt her chest rise and fall with her breathing. She didn't feel tense or nervous. I kissed the top of her head as I usually do, she hugged tighter, I pulled her tighter. "I want to be with you, dad."

I guessed what she meant, but replied, "You are with me all the time, when you're not here, you're here. When you are here, you closer." I wanted to hear her say the words she wanted to say. I did feel some tension rising.

"I'm talking life stuff. I want to be with you, in your house, in your life, in your bed." Kari got tight, she was waiting for me to say something. I continued to hug her tight waiting for the right moment, the moment she relaxed again.

Soon, Kari relaxed and the tension released, this was the moment, "Kari, how long have you felt this way?"

"Oh not too long, maybe about ten years, since I was 18 or 19. Not long."

"You silly little girl," answering in my often repeated line, "why have you held this for as long as you have? Worried about my response to you?"

"I am afraid you'll reject me with father daughter taboo talk. I don't care about taboos, I want you in every way a woman can have a man."

"Are you expecting me to be shocked, pull away, push you away? We're still locked in this embrace. But you don't know what you'll get. Age, 32 years apart. Overweight. Worse, premature ejaculation, not exactly lover bait for a strong sexual young woman."

"There are other ways to satisfy me you know." It seems Kari was baiting me again and I wasn't going to take it.

"Of course there are, tongue, fingers, tickling your g-spot. But the whole idea of foreplay is for the main event and no woman wants the main event to end before it starts. You have to know the facts before you leap into something less than you expect. Kari, I love you and not rejecting you."

"We can go now," Kari said in a matter of fact tone. Her decision was apparently made with no more discussion needed. We rode back to the lake, pulled into the garage, and started walking inside when Kari spoke again, "Where am I sleeping?"

"I think you made your decision, I'm not going to fight what you want. It wouldn't do any good any way."

**********

I wasn't sure how far Kari wanted to go or how far I could go; she had the facts. It wasn't too late but we decided to go to bed. I took care of my evening bathroom chores and added an extra chore of making I was clean. I slept in an old pair of gym shorts that were stretched and comfortable. Kari did her evening toilet rituals taking about as much time as I, maybe a bit longer. She wore nothing much different than I, but what she wore fit much more nicely.

We both looked at each other anticipating what was the next step. "We're not going to sleep if we just stand out here." Kari stated the obvious.

"Lets go to bed then." I turned to enter the bedroom while Kari turned out the lights in the house. The bedroom lights were off except for a dim bed side lamp. Kari came into the room finding I was already sprawling on the bed. "I hope you're going to give me some space, you're not sleeping alone tonight."

"What do you mean space, look at all the space you have. You could lay down and I'd never know you're here."

"That's not the expectation." Kari did lay down and turn toward me. "Are you afraid? I am."

I looked into Kari's eyes seeing a mix of love, fear, and something else that I couldn't pin down. "Afraid, like fearful? I'm afraid that crossing that invisible line changes everything for ever. We are close to that line and maybe we've already crossed it in our minds."

"Dad, you can touch me, I'm real. I am sure what I want and who I want it from."

I reached across the narrow space separating us, Kari reached out as well. Our bodies didn't move, just our arms. This was not sexual in any way, we touched casually on the shoulder, traced our hands down the other's arm and back up. I stared at my silly little girl knowing that everything was changing and changed. I lightly touched her neck with my finger tips, using my nails, I lightly ranked her cheek. Kari's hand fell to me chest just over my heart, I sensed her fingers reaching through my t-shirt, through my skin, parting my ribs to reach my heart, touch it, and take it to her. I was captured and making no attempt to escape.

Slowly, almost without perception of movement, we moved toward one another. It took minutes as we moved, still only touching arms, necks, cheeks, it was sensual but still not sexual; we did not touch forbidden zones, we didn't talk, we stared into the other's eyes. We were in sync mentally, no words were needed, we were connecting through touch and eye.

The space between us became millimeters. How could we be so close and still not have bodily contact? Out breaths were on each other, bodies all but touching, where this was headed, we both knew but we didn't slip past the last whisker of space separating father and daughter from man and woman.

Not sure if we surrendered the last speck separatingus simultaneously, but finally my arm was around her back, hers around mine as we drew each other into a lovers embrace.

**********

With morning breaking and sun starting to filter through the windows, I awoke with my silly little Kari still wrapped in an embrace. No, we hadn't done the deed, we only slept together but not slept together in a post sexual sleep. We hadn't taken off bed clothes to explored and caress our naked bodies. We spent the night in slumber, sleep, dreams.

Forget about the stories of the guy waking up with a raging ten inches of thick hard cock. Remember, I'm an older guy. I woke with a need to urinate. If anything was raging, it was my bladder. Carefully, I uncoiled myself from the sleeping Kari, cautiously got out of bed, and silently walked to the bathroom. I closed the bedroom door so she would not be disturbed, did my bladder flush and a toilet flush.

Awake now, I got coffee going, opened the blinds in the great room - living room kitchen combination, and took some time to look out across the lake pondering. The coffee maker began to gurgle telling me that my caffeine infusion was almost ready for work. My favorite coffee mug was on alert waiting for the coffee to warm it so it could warm me with contents.

My cup filled, I moved to the table, grabbed my tablet computer, and started my morning search of news, weather, email, and Facebook. I opened my Facebook wall and the first entry on my wall read, "My dad says I can live with him at the lake." Anyone who knew was would immediately understand that to mean sharing expenses, and keeping costs down, not untypical for family member to do. Kids are always moving back home. I'm glad it didn't read we were sleeping together.

I was working on a second cup when the bedroom door opened letting me see Kari coming out, quickly going to the bathroom, flushing, washing hands, and coming out for her coffee. "Not quite the coffee house coffee you like, good enough I hope."

Kari came behind my chair and gave me the little girl hug she used to give, but now I felt a whole new emotion and a pair of firm breasts against my back. "Whatever I have with you is exactly what I want. We will work on your coffee selection later." Kari poured her mug full and sat next to me, any closer and she'd be in my lap, not a bad place for her I thought. "Have you checked your Facebook page," she smiled her face flushing with a little redness.

"Yes, kids just can't stay from home. They keep coming back and disrupting a parent's life. What am I going to do with you," I demanded.

"There are a lot of things you can do with me and I may get those things started today, when you least expect it." Kari sipped her coffee and just smiled at me. "I might suggest you see your doctor for some chemical enhancement. Like see him Monday."

I didn't tell her that I already had some, only promised to do as she said. "Do you want some breakfast? Remember when you were young, we came down here and cooked pancakes? We can do that or have eggs and toast, or all three. I think I'm getting an appetite," I smiled and winked at her.

"Lets satisfy the food appetite first and work on other appetites after you get some assistance." I reached into the cupboard top shelf, and pulled out a prescription bottle, "Like these?" I set the bottle on the counter and shifted attention to eggs and toast with butter. "Kari, there is a lot you have to learn, we'll start learning later. Lets eat, shower, and take some time to walk around the lakes. Oh, heck, we have to think about getting your things moved. Where is all your stuff?"

Kari smiled at the bottle of Levitra as she looked at it. I was getting ready to make omelets with cheese and small bits of ham. "I already packed my car with everything I need now. Everything else is in a small storage garage that only costs ten dollars a month, no hurry there. I like the walk idea."

As Kari waited for her omelette and toast, she exclaimed, "I glad we didn't do anything last night, just having you close like that made me feel warm and secure, happy."

"We'll find the right time when we know its right. There is nothing we have to rush into." We finished eating, cleaned up the kitchen, and hit the showers, separately. After getting dressed, we went outside. The sun was warming the late morning air and warmed our bodies as we did a little stretching before our walk.

We chose to walk toward the west around the lake putting the sun at our backs. By the time we we would return, the sun would be in our face. The walk is about three miles around; however, there several circles we could around that would extend the distance to about four miles. We didn't have anything important to accomplish so we took on the circles and more scenery. We walked hand in hand and a brisk pace. Kari would prefer to run and I preferred walking. A faster pace was something of a compromise for us both.

Feeling the sun on her back, Kari broke hand hold to pull her t-shirt off. Her bikini top barely covered her petite breasts that were very firm and proud on her chest. She then quickly took my hand again. "Thought I'd like to feel a little sun on my skin, you're okay with it aren't you?"

"I bet those little triangles cost $30.00 or more. But it isn't the little triangles of cloth I'm supposed to look at, right?" We continued our walk holding hands and talking, getting stares from people out walking or working in their yards. "I wonder what the people staring are thinking, how lucky I am or what a gold digger she is."

12