Magic Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
A fantasy twist with vampires and pony play.
2k words
3.9
37.8k
1
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly moved with the rhythm of the music rotating my hips to make the short flaring skirt swim across the front and back of my thighs. The looks I was getting were enough to set my cunt to throbbing all by it self, but that is not what I was after tonight.

Tonight I wanted a victim someone to share my lust for blood with, preferably against his or her will. At this time of night though, anyone would do. I slowly moved my head to look over my shoulder to glance around the room. With my cheek on my shoulder to make it look apart of the dance, I surveyed my prey with relish.

Across the room and behind a bolted down table sat a buxom blond just like you read about in the smut magazines your father thinks is hidden under the bathroom sink. She was looking around the room eying first one person then the next like they might bite her if she moved; she had no idea how close the truth that actually was. She looked a little out of place with the attitude she was exhibiting in a bar like this one.

For a moment, I wondered if maybe she was a teenager out for some fun. A little danger I like, jail time though was a most definite turn off. I made my way closer while continuing my undulating dance across the floor. As I watched, I kept noticing her hands disappearing beneath the table and grinned to myself. Naughty little slut I thought to myself she is getting off just watching people dance. Those made all kinds of slinky things move through my morbid brain. Closer now I stopped dancing as soon as I had her attention. Her eyes came up and met mine like a bomb clicking slowly in its countdown I noticed what I hadn't before now.

I had just enough time to whisper, "Shit!"

As I tried to turn and run. A hand on my shoulder stopped me instantly and I turned back toward her keeping my eyes firmly on her collarbone.

Speaking in that awful but soft voice Charlotte Quinn scraped my eardrum saying, "Evening Val or is that what your still calling yourself these days?"

I squirmed under her gaze trying hard not to look straight at her. How was I going to explain being in her territory without getting my ass in a sling this time I thought?

"I thought you were dead Charlotte or I would not have come here. How I didn't feel you I don't know, but I know you're not strong enough for that so Pride must be around some place. He never strays from you far enough for turd to drop if I remember correctly," I said my voice dripping with sarcasm.

Slowly she looked me up and down. I new I had crossed a line but I was irritated and when that happens its ass over alligators: I'm going in to get my ass kicked.

"Pride is close Val," she said snottily, "but not to worry your safe for now I am just here to deliver a message."

"And what might that be?" I inquired sarcastically.

Slowly she smiled her lips sliding across her teeth in a full fanged smile. I thought, " This can't be good."

"Prejudice sends his greetings," she said slowly as I felt what little blood I had drain to my feet.

" Okay I said, what else? Prejudice would not send only that as a message to me after what happened. He hates me with a passion and will not speak to me unless it's to make sure the comment stabs my ego," I stated a bit self-righteously.

"He said to tell you he has new pet that he is sure you will love, and you should come to play when you have the chance," Charlotte practically giggled.

I stared at her frostily then stated, "That tells me nothing Charlotte as you well know Prejudice has many pets none of which interest me in the least since he has such 'unique tastes' in his pets."

" He said to tell you he named her Sable," she said her eyes going large as she watched my emotions move across my face.

Before I had time to remember Pride was near I had clasped her throat in one hand lifting her from the floor and shook her till her pretty blond lock were not only in disarray but she was clawing at my hand. In the instant before I could snap her neck, I felt power slap me across the face like lightening and my butt hit the floor, legs spread eagle on the cold linoleum.

"Damn," I muttered, "Pride does go before a fall."

Slowly I climbed to my feet to look at the six foot, five inch tall vampire and frowned.

"Did you have to hit me so damned hard Pride?" I asked sullenly, "A nudge would have done it sweetie."

Pride just grinned and said, "Val It was worth it to see you spilled to the floor while trying to keep that silly skirt down."

Only Pride could knock me on my ass and then make me smile afterwards.

"Charlotte you have about two seconds before I make Pride smack me again, so you better just spit it all out. I don't like secrets and I will make damn good and sure before he smacks me you will have trouble seeing forward for a very, very long time," I snarled at her. "Okay, okay calm down Val. You know whom he has so I wont say her name I don't want to get your panties in a wad so here it is short and sweet. He got to her last night after she got off the phone with you.

She is not hurt, but I wouldn't count on her staying sane long if he has his way. She is at the training farm and from what I can tell going to receive the full treatment. I know you have not told her what you are, so she has no reason to think these aren't just maniacs that have her.

I believe Prejudice plans on keeping it that way or he would not have had her drugged before taking her over to the training farm. I don't like the way he does things, but just so you know not all of his 'pets' are there against there will and I've never known one to be killed though they have been threatened with it before. In your 'friends', case Val he may make an exception though," she ended her long statement with a sigh so dramatic I felt an almost overpowering need to throttle her again, but common sense prevailed.

As I took in all she had said I wondered just how far Prejudice would take his vendetta he had against me. Though what had occurred was an accident on my part, I knew it had hurt him badly. If I had been in his shoes I may have went the same or similar route.

I turned to Pride and looked closely at his face. He was always more open than others of my kind. He stared back at me grimly not even trying to hide the look in his eyes. I knew then I was going to have to move quickly or lose Magic to my self-made enemy. Prejudice was going to kill my granddaughter.

Not many vampires new of my birthing of a human daughter. It was a well-kept secret not only by me but also by a few others. For me it was to protect my human line, for the others it was to prevent a scandal. For a vampire to give birth to a human child was almost unheard of. Of course, few know that we are close cousins. Everyone hears the myths about being 'turned' and a few rumors that we give birth to our own, but few realize we are just split offs of the same race from long ago.

It had been so long since anyone had given birth to a human child, that when I realized I was pregnant I treated it as a normal vampiric pregnancy. Never having had a child of my own I relished the fact I would have a childe to raise and care for.

Wishing to make good on the unsaid promise to my childe I went out to do some bloodletting on the local 'bad guys' in my territory. Usually killing was not something I do but I would need a lot of blood to carry this childe to term and bring it forth well and healthy. Vampiric births come about quickly so I didn't have long to get things in action. I hit the back streets of Manhattan and took on the first victim for this rite of passage.

I found my first victim in an alley hanging around the back door of a well-known drug related establishment. Being in a hurry, I didn't hesitate to lung at him immediately.

The most he got to say was, "What the..!"

After draining him and letting him fall I felt cramps splitting my sides in a rush of pain so fierce I hit my knees. Realizing form watching others give birth that this was totally to soon I thought dear God I'm miscarrying my first childe. As quickly as I could I got to my feet and rushed to the closest 'safe house I could find. There I ran into Prejudice and Charlotte as I came rushing though the door.

"What wrong?" Charlotte asked, after seeing my face.

"I think I am losing the baby charlotte," I said tears streaming down my face.

Prejudice gasped and grabbed my arms to help me across the room to the staircase that led down to the lower levels and medical help.

As we entered, the room and I lay down on the bed Prejudice asked, "Are you sure you are alright?" Prejudice asked, concerned watching my face closely.

"I will be fine my love our baby is just cranky like you," I snickered softly.

Prejudice laughed full and deep his eyes glowing with love as he stated, " Only you would make a joke at a time like this."

I grinned and then grimaced as another pain hit me and Charlotte screamed for help as my abdomen swelled to enormous proportions. I screamed again as fluid gushed between my legs in an oceanic torrent. This was not going to be good and I knew it well, but my thoughts were of Prejudice and how he would react if our childe died after only finding out yesterday we were to be parents.

Another woman came to my aid bringing a slave with her knowing she would be needed after the birth for blood letting. The slave kneeled by the bed with in easy reach of my hands knowing what his fate would be but not daring to run.

I felt the need to push and grabbed Prejudice hand with strength on a vampire could wield but he held up well as I grunted against the pressure keeping the childe within me.

I felt a slick feeling then a sliding sensation as the childe came forth and a welcome scream of joy from both charlotte and Prejudice as charlotte lifted my son for me to see. Tears came for my eyes as I watched him grow in her arms with the speed only a vampire can admire. The woman took him from the birthing room for it to finish knowing that the babe would have my memories to keep him safe for the time being.

I felt another cramp as Charlotte frowned down at me, and then looked up at Prejudice with worry showing clearly on her face. I suddenly realized why I had not carried for the week that is usually required in a vampiric birth. I felt the slickness once again and felt the childe leave the birth canal. I heard charlotte gasp as Prejudice ran to where charlotte was holding our childe's twin.

I heard him scream in agony, then turned to look at him as he left the room. Charlotte held my childe up for me to see at last. I realized then why my husband had left me to bear this alone, I would not be allowed to bear children from the this moment forward nor could any of my offspring. I had given birth to a human child.