Magic Belly Inflation

Story Info
A mage and sorceress have a little contest.
1k words
3.64
68.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ren escorted the two sorceresses through the lush grass field towards the large pools of water and chairs that stood above them.

Airi was a beautiful blonde blue-eyed woman with long flowing blonde hair, a flat chest but a firm, round luscious bottom. She wore a long dark blue Victorian dress with red trim and lace that covered her thin form.

Elisse was slightly taller, with shoulder-length white silky hair and extremely pale skin. Her womanly figure was covered by a flowing white dress.

When the girls reached the two chairs, Ren ran his hand gently over both their stomachs, holding his hand in place and looking over the two beauties.

"Okay, so when you girls sit down, you'll have your panties off and use your magic to pump the water into each other from your buttholes. Whoever screams that they give up first loses, and has to chug a ton of water until she almost bursts, okay?"

The two blushing girls nodded, and Elisse bent over slightly while holding onto the chair to let Ren get her ready. He raised up the back of her dress to her waist, revealing her smooth creamy pale thighs and round ass, before slowly sliding her panties off to reveal her pink butthole and pussy. She sighed a little and looked back at Ren as he massaged her gorgeous ass a little, running his fingers through the crevice and near her tight little anus. He put his arm around the girl and helped her sit down, sliding his hand under the chair and through the hole in the bottom of it before touching Elisse's butthole with his fingers.

"Comfortable?"

"About as comfortable as I can be, knowing that my stomach is about to be pumped full."

He kissed her on her neck gently before focusing his attention to Airi. He pulled the back of her dress up a bit, and slid off her black panties to reveal her gorgeous pale ass, exposing her tight butthole and pink slit. He helped her sit down, and massaged her asshole a little from under the chair, to make sure she was properly exposed for the water to come up.

"Alright, girls. When I say three, use your magic to pump water up each other's asses."

Airi solemnly nodded, whilst Elisse eyed her opponent.

As soon as Ren said three, he watched a spiral of water shoot up from underneath the two girls, forcing its way up their bowels.

Airi gave a sharp gasp and spread her legs a little bit, leaning back and clutching her knees whilst Elisse leaned forward, gritting her teeth and closing her eyes. Both the girls were sitting with their luscious thighs exposed and their dresses pulled up to their waists, bellies just started to bulge a little as they filled with water. Ren got down near Elisse and watched as her stomach began pushing against her dress, swelling rounder and rounder very slowly as the girl groaned softly and leaned back in her seat. Airi's belly was a little bigger and more round than Elisse's at this point, and she was pursing her lips and emitting long "ooohs" as her ass was pumped full of water. The rounded form beneath Airi's dress continued the grow as the girl held her gorgeous pale creamy legs open a bit more to make room, one hand rubbing the sphere in her lap and the other holding her knee.

Elisse was groaning louder as her belly grew fuller, looking to be pregnant at this point. Ren went over to Airi and gently raised up the front of her dress to reveal a her beautiful round pale belly. He ran his ends gently across the water filled stomach, eying her cute innie belly-button as he stroked her luscious smooth skin. Her belly grew more taught as the water continued pumped her tight butt, the girl groaning loudly and holding Ren's shoulders tightly as he kissed and massaged her water-bloated belly. Suddenly, he heard Elisse shout for him, and went over to her after kissing Airi's big rounded belly a little more. Elisse had her legs open, and a big swollen belly bulging out between them which she held in both hands.

"Oh god, I'm going to burst!"

"Just relax, Elisse. Breathe."

He raised up her dress to reveal the gorgeous sphere of pale flesh beneath and rubbed it gently, whilst kissing it. Her belly was extremely soft, and very full to bursting. Suddenly, he heard Airi scream in agony "Okay! I give up!"

Both the girls stopped using their magic and sat their, rubbing their swollen bare bellies and groaning in agony.

Ren helped Airi up first, holding her huge belly with one hand and massaging her tight pale ass with the other as she bent over and released a huge torrent of water all over the grass. Ren then helped Elisse stand up, holding her rounded belly as she bent over and released a huge torrent of water all over the grass.

Ren helped Airi get her panties back on before escorting her to the water hose that was spewing the clear fluid all over the grass. She blushed and scowled at the hose as Ren picked it up and placed it near her luscious pink lips. Elisse was still sore, but able to stand and watch as Ren gently pushed the hose into Airi's mouth and held it there, while putting his arm around her. The bulges running down Airi's pale throat were all the evidence Ren needed that this young beauty was going to have a big swollen belly soon.

Sure enough, the front of Airi's dress began to round out as her belly pushed forward, slowly filling with water. Her face was still calm as she chugged and chugged from the hose, one hand held over her swollen belly that continued to balloon outwards. Elisse went in and began raising the front of Airi's dress until her pregnant-looking stomach was bulging above her little black panties. The girl continued to grow until her stomach was as big as when she was getting water pumped up her butt a few minutes earlier, and then she could take no more. Water poured out of her mouth as Ren pulled out he hose and let it run over the girls huge round belly. He massaged her glistening stomach gently as she groaned and held it in both hands, running her fingers over the delicate skin.