Magic Bum Powder

Story Info
A chance encounter in a club leads to some very hot fucking.
2.1k words
4.35
42.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of us had ever been to Berlin before. We got in the cab and asked the driver to take us downtown. He laughed and told us Berlin didn't have a downtown, but he knew where to take us. He knew somewhere we'd like.

He drove us to the outskirts, into the old industrial heart of the city. He took us to the sort of nightclub you'd expect to see in a film about Berlin. It looked like a warehouse renovation that had been started but not finished, it was concrete and burnished metal and glowing neon.

Inside it was a warren of small rooms and corridors. Lights strobbed and techno music pulsed around us. We found a bar and started drinking for courage. James managed to find someone selling cocaine. It wasn't too bad, it tasted as close to pure as tourists could expect.

We drank and shouted at each other over the music, but our group began to fragment as the drive to explore and mingle took hold. I got lost and found myself in a larger room full of dancing people. It was hot and everyone was wet with sweat. I was drunk and trembling from the coke and I pushed into the crowd and danced with them.

I didn't target her, I just found myself dancing in front of her. Our eyes met and she grinned at me and moved closer. We fell into a rhythm and moved closer still and soon we were rubbing and grinding against each other. She leaned in and shouted something in my ear in German.

I shouted into her ear that I didn't understand, that I was English and didn't speak any German.

She shook her head at me but grinned again. She mimed instead. She held her fingertip up to her nose and inhaled, then pointed towards a doorway. I nodded. She took my hand and led me away from the dance floor. The touch and the warmth of her skin made my cock throb.

She led me through the maze of corridors to a doorway with a metal woman in a dress on it. She pulled me inside and we found an empty cubicle.

She shut the door and locked it and then turned to face me. I went to speak but she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her. Her mouth met mine and our lips parted. Her breath was hot and she kissed me hard.

She pressed herself against me and ran her hands over my body and I did the same to her. My head was spinning and I was hard and I was desperate for it. I squeezed her arse and stroked her stomach and pawed at her breasts like I was a teenager. She ran a hand up my thigh and started rubbing and squeezing my cock. She started moaning and I realised I was moaning too.

I tried to get my hands up under her t-shirt but it was too tight. She pulled back and grinned at me and pulled it off over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts were small and pointed and she laughed and jumped onto me and pushed them into my face. I found a nipple with my mouth and started sucking and she groaned and I felt like I was on fire.

She pulled at my t-shirt and I helped her drag it off and then her hands were on me and the touch of her fingers sent waves of electricity through me. She bit my chest and sucked my nipples as I tried to suck hers. I put my hand between her legs and started rubbing and she pushed me against the wall and kissed me so hard I thought we'd fall through into the cubicle next door. I started pulling at her belt, I needed to get inside her.

But then she pushed me back and stood away from me. "Powder first?"

It was the first thing I'd heard her say. She had a beautiful, soft German accent. I nodded.

She pulled a bag of white powder out of her jeans and I pulled my bag of white powder out of mine too. We laughed.

"Mine's better," she said, "I'm sure."

I nodded my agreement.

"You know what we call this?" She asked.

I shrugged.

She put her head to one side. "How to translate. Perhaps, magic bum powder."

I laughed. "What? You mean Colombian marching powder, right?"

She shook her head. "No, I think magic bum powder is correct."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's best when taken off the bum, no?"

I wrinkled my brow in confusion.

She giggled at me. "You British are so uptight." And then she pulled her jeans open, span around, and pushed them down to her knees. She fell forwards with her hands on the toilet seat and stuck her beautiful little bottom up and towards me. "Try?"

"Fuck me," I managed.

She reached back to hand me the bag of coke. I took it in shaking fingers. I was about to try and pour some out onto her underwear when she stopped me.

"The bottom has to be naked, understand?"

My heart was in my mouth as I took hold of her knickers and pealed them down slowly. I groaned in pleasure at the sight of her taught, naked, perfect arse.

I tried to pour a sensible amount of coke onto one of her cheeks, but my hands were trembling so hard I shook it out like it was baker's sugar and she was a Victoria sponge. I covered her in it and she laughed at me.

I buried my face in her arse and sniffed and licked the coke off her. It surged through me, my heart raced and my blood fizzed and energy throbbed through my limbs. My cock was so hard it hurt.

She grabbed the bag off me as I tore my jeans open and shoved them down. She sniffed a small mountain of coke off the side of her hand, then she reached back and grabbed hold of my cock and guided it into her.

I slid inside and she was warm and wet and tight and I shoved myself deep and she gasped and then pressed herself back against me. I got hold of her waist and started to fuck her hard and fast, I couldn't help myself. She put her hands on the wall to brace herself and started pushing herself back to meet my thrusts with equal vigour.

We were fucking so hard the cubicle shook around us. We were grunting and moaning so loud everyone in there must have known what we were doing. No one came to stop us though.

Her back was slender and toned and she arched herself as I drove into her. She kept looking back at me and smiling and laughing and urging me to fuck her deeper and harder.

I ran my hands over her as we fucked. I stroked her back and pulled her nipples. I ran my hands down between her legs and got my fingers wet and slid them over her lips. I spread her, I felt my cock pumping in and out of her. I started to slide a fingertip back and forth over her clit in time with our thrusts and suddenly she was bucking and pushing back against me so hard I nearly lost my footing. She looked back at me and I realised she was coming.

My body was alive with energy and my cock felt like a rod of iron. She was writhing and shouting and groaning and she looked so beautiful and it was the hottest and the quickest I'd ever met and fucked anyone.

There's a problem with fucking on coke though. No matter how turned on I am, no matter how fantastic it feels, I find it hard to come. I can stay hard for hours, I can remain on the edge for what feels like an eternity, but I can't tip over and find release.

I'd ingested a small fortune of coke and I knew it was going to be near impossible to finish this time. This felt so mind-blowingly good that I was desperate for it though. I had to make this dirtier.

I pulled her arse cheeks apart as I fucked her and spat down into her crack. I spread my spit over her arsehole with my thumb, then I began to slide into her.

Her arsehole gave easily. It opened around my slick thumb and I pushed it slowly in to her until it was in up to the second knuckle. She groaned long and hard and loud as I did it. She put a hand between her legs and started strumming herself.

I wriggled and rotated my thumb in her arse as I fucked her. I focused on the feeling of her sphincter holding me tight, of that ring of muscle flexing and relaxing and opening for me. She started to buck and tremble beneath me and then she was shaking and coming again. Coke clearly had the opposite effect on her.

It was glorious and normally the sight and feel of my thumb buried in such a beautiful peach of an arse would had me trying to stop myself from coming, but it wasn't enough.

And then she reached back and looked at me again and she gasped between each word as she said it. "Fick. Mich. In. Den. Arcsh."

I didn't need a translation.

My thumb came out of her with a wet popping noise. I slid my cock out. I spat on my hand and rubbed it over my prick. She reached back and took hold of me and guided me into her again.

She held me in place and pushed back onto me. She got the head of my cock into her behind and then she held still. She started pulling and rubbing my cock, but she made sure I didn't get any more into her. I thought she was just going to jack me off into her bottom, which wasn't a proper arse fucking, but dirty enough that it would probably get me there.

But then she stated pushing back against me and suddenly my cock was disappearing up her arse.

She started rubbing her clit again and bucking her hips against me. I pushed my cock into her all the way and she gasped and started shaking.

I tried to fuck her as slowly as I could but I was so coked up and turned on that it was hard. My hips were moving faster and faster. I watched, transfixed, as my cock slid in and out of her.

Her arse was so small and tight and it looked and felt divinely filthy. She felt warmer and wetter inside than her pussy. She started pushing back against me again, meeting each of my thrusts, fucking me with her arse as I fucked her.

We moved faster and faster. She made guttural grunting sounds and I don't know how loud I got. She started bucking her hips and I realised she was coming again and this time it was too much for me. I tried to hold back, I wanted to stay in her arse as long as I could, but the way she writhed as she started to come and the noises she made pushed me over the edge and I came so hard I shouted.

I tried to pull out and come over her back and arse but she reached backwards and grabbed my thigh and held me inside her as I started bucking.

My cock pulsed and pulsed and I spurted into her arse. I came over and over, explosions of light burst and flashed behind my eyes. My body shook and I buried myself as deep inside her as I could as I filled her with my come. The more I groaned and shuddered the more she shrieked and trembled and our orgasms kept coming and coming and it was almost too much.

Eventually they subsided and I slid my cock out of her arse and a long trail of my spunk slipped out with it. Her arsehole looked wide and wet and dripped with my come.

I fell back against the cubicle door and she turned and tried to stand and fell against me. We laughed and kissed and wiped the sweat off our faces and chests.

She told me her name and I told her mine.

When we were steady enough to walk we dressed and left the club. She told me she was taking me home.