Magic Carpet

Story Info
Turkish holiday holds erotic surprises for couple.
1.9k words
4.11
96.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These happenings occurred a few years ago. My wife Karen was 29 and I was 31, Karen has long dark hair and hazel eyes, her body is wonderful. She is not a model just her proportions are right for me large breasts 38b, a nice waist and not overfull hips. We both needed a holiday and I suppose the usual magic of sun sand and wine was working upon us as we relaxed in Turkey. We had been there for about three days when our first adventure took place.

After a day of sunbathing upon the beach we were ready for a night of drinking and dancing and went down to the hotel lounge. Karen was wearing a light sundress that showed of her tan and because her skin was sensitive she decided not to wear a bra. We sat drinking and laughing and had a couple of dances, I held her tight to me and she could feel my hardness rubbing against her soft body. “Oh Tommy” she breathlessly whispered, “I am So turned on!"

I smiled and then asked her to do something for me she asked what and I whispered for her to go to the ladies room and removed her panties for me. She held me close and paused, I could feel my heart beat in the frozen moment. Then she let me go and walked away from me threading her way through the dark room making for the ladies room.

Karen returned and I could see her face was flushed even in the dim light of the lounge. She placed a damp scrap of lace in my hand as she sat down. I realised that what I held were her lacy panties, I brought the material to my nose and inhaled the scent of her passion. Then I turned to her and kissed her, my hand running along her leg beneath the table, and finding the hem of her sundress. As our kiss became more passionate my hand explored her thigh and found her neatly trimmed mons , her labia were wet and opened to my probing fingers and she softly moaned as I probed her and flicked and rubbed over her clitoris, ”oh Tommy” she whispered,” I am so wet." I removed my fingers and said, “I will get you a drink, don’t go dancing with strangers while I am gone," then Karen said the sexiest thing, she turned to me and innocently asked me, “why not? Would you mind? ." I looked at my sexy darling and just shook my head and whispered back, “I will wait by the bar and watch” .

I stood by the bar watching the dance floor it seemed like I had only been there for a few moments when I saw someone sitting next to Karen , then he was walking her to the dance floor. It was slow dance and he held her tight her big breasts rubbing against his body, and he had his hand upon her back . As she ground her body to him rubbing herself upon his crotch he lowered his hand so it cupped her rounded buttocks and slowly rubbed her there I wandered slowly from the bar and sat at a table closer to the dance floor where I could see better.

Karen had her head resting upon his shoulders, her partner was a young man of about twenty with dirty blonde hair and a fit tanned body. He was obviously enjoying himself and he kissed my darling upon her neck as his hand rubbed along her ass. The music stopped, Karen smiled at him, and softly kissed his lips, and walked back to our table. I took her hand and she mouthed to me, “lets go to bed."

Karen was wild with desire, in the lift to our floor I’m sure she would have raped me, except we were not alone. Once we were inside, she pulled her dress of and lay on the bed fingering herself, while I undressed. Then she told me how hard his cock had felt, and how she wanted him and as I slid inside her she screamed into an orgasm and told me how she wanted to feel his cumm.

Well the next day we decided we had had enough of the beach and hired a car to drive into the Turkish hills. Turkey is a beautiful country but that day all I had eyes for was my gorgeous wife as she sat next to me in the car. Karen was wearing a short red skirt and a white tea shirt. Again she had decided against a bra at my urging, and as we drove I slid my hand along her thigh and fingered her through her panties. Her nipples were hard and showed through her tee shirt and her eyes were glittering with desire.

We stopped in a small village in the hills and wandered through dusty streets and looked at the many wonderful objects to buy. To this day I have no idea how we found this particular shop or what made us enter it rather than one of the many others in the village. The shop was small and intriguing filled with art objects of silver and gold and many fine carpets, the inside was dark and cool after the heat of the day. The shopkeeper was a dark young man of about twenty he was watching Karen as she wandered around the shop his eyes fixed to her breasts.

Karen was obviously aware of his glances as I could see her nipples appearing through her tee shirt. I wandered around the shop and into another room leaving Karen and the shopkeeper talking. I was fascinated by the carpets and could vaguely hear them talking. When I silently walked back I was surprised and amazed by what I saw. Karen was standing facing away from me the shopkeeper was next to her and he was so close to Karen that her breasts were rubbing against him. The shopkeeper had his hand upon Karen’s ass and as I watched he slid his hand under her short skirt. I was so turned on my hard cock was aching but I could do nothing to relieve the pressure just watch as Karen opened her legs a little. She shuddered and I was sure she had just come. Then she moved away from the boy and his hand slid from her skirt .

I walked in and Karen said, “thank you for showing us around” and left. I followed her to the car and as we got in she said to me, “drive out of town NOW” I pulled up in a secluded spot and turned to her, “I was watching you," I whispered. My voice was husky with desire and I looked into her eyes as I kissed her. Karen opened her mouth to me, and kissed me back and my hands were caressing her breasts beneath her tee shirt . Just then a car thundered past and we realised that our secluded spot wasn’t that secluded so we drove back to the hotel and made love there.

The next day we still hadn’t really discussed what had happened, but we found ourselves wandering down to the car after breakfast. Karen was wearing another short skirt and looked gorgeous. We got into the car and set off. We drove the same route, and soon found ourselves back in the same village. I stopped the car and turned to Karen and said, my voice full of desire, “remove your panties before we go in." She looked round the square where we were parked was deserted no one could see and lifting her hips she pulled her white panties off. She looked at me and said her own voice a little shaky, Tommy …how far?” and she trailed off I smiled and said “ All the way darling that’s what we both want isnt it?” She nodded and held my hand squeezing it slightly.

We entered the shop both of us wondering what if he’s not there if its his father or maybe he’s married and its his wife. But he was there sitting in a chair reading a newspaper he sat up as we came in and smiled. Karen smiled back . Once again I walked around and drifted into the other room where the carpets were. But my heart was beating and I couldn’t stand not knowing I walked back and looked. Karen had walked up to him and was standing next to him once again his hand slid under her skirt . But this time he moaned as he found her open and wet pussy. Then he turned and saw me watching, he froze, but relaxed as I smiled. He went to the door and put a closed sign up and locked the door, leading Karen by her hand he led her into the room where the carpets were.

Karen looked at me and pulled her tee shirt up and of. Her nipples were brown and so large and hard. They stood out from her heavy breasts and even the aureoles were swollen. Then Karen kicked her sandals off, then she undid her skirt and let it fall. The boys eyes were glued to her and watched her every move She was naked before us and she knew we were spellbound. In the centre of the room was a pile of costly carpets and Karen sat upon them naked like a princess in a thousand and one night’s story.

Except in no story I had read had the princes opened her labial lips and fingered herself before two men. The boy who’s name was Ali, dropped his trousers and ripped his shirt of his boxers went next and he knelt in between Karen’s legs. She reached a hand out and drew his head down and ground her pussy lips against his mouth screaming in ecstasy. “Ohhhh Tommy he is tonguing me Sooo good, Oh can you see his mouth is working on me OHHHH MYYY” and she shuddered. Then she pulled him up her body so his hard long thin cock was positioned above her wide-open pussy, with a thrust of her hips she impaled herself upon him. “Fuck me, hard ohhh make me cum lover do it OHH do it ."

I have never seen my wife so excited and turned on suddenly she was a slut in heat and wanted me to see it. I was so horny I stripped of as Ali fucked my darling Karen and my cock was dripping with pre-cum . Suddenly he stiffened and cried something in Turkish Karen’s legs rose around his slim body and he filled her with his hot cum. He rolled from her and I took his place kissing her lips as my own thicker cock slid into her wetness. I cant describe the sensation as I felt the stickiness of his cum coating my hard cock. Karen was urging me on saying, “can you feel his cum," and “did you like seeing me fucked." I groaned and my cum shot out in hot spurts.

We lay there for a while then Ali dressed and we did also. I guess we all felt a little embarrassed. Karen kissed Ali and said, ”thank you” and in his broken English he told us Karen was his first she kissed him again and hugged him and then he ran back into the room with the carpets and returned with a carpet rolled up. It was the one upon which we had made love he wanted us to have it , to remember. Well that carpet is in our bedroom now and every time we see it, we remember our own very special magic carpet ride.