Magic Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah relaxed as Cindy lay on top of her, caressing her perfect tits. She closed her eyes and used her magic to lift both her and Cindy up out of the tub, and slowly into the air about it. Hannah lifted them higher out of the tub, their naked bodies intertwined, and dripping into the tub. As they floated in the air, Hannah's thoughts ceased her magic below and the hot-tub vanished, leaving nothing more than the bed below them. Hannah slowly lowered them back down toward the bed with her thoughts, and rested them both gently on the soft dry bed. The two naked and soaked girls just sat up on the bed, kissing soft romantic kisses and touching each other's perfect bodies.

"That was everything I hoped." Hannah told her as she slowly rubbed her thighs against Cindy's and intertwined their bodies together.

"Hmmm..." Cindy moaned back to Hannah. She pressed her breasts firmly against Hannah's. "I love your body. I love it against mine." she told Hannah. Hannah pressed her breasts back against Cindy's, and rubbed their nipples together. Hannah then pushed Cindy onto her back, and then rolled over the side, leaving Cindy's touch.

"Do you want to learn more magic?" Hannah asked as she sat on the side of the bed.

"Yes. What else can I learn tonight?" Cindy asked, looking up at her friend.

"Nothing more tonight, baby." She said. "This was just a taste."

She leaned back and arched her back, letting her breasts point into the air. Her body started to glow, and her favorite sheer white robe materialized over her body. Cindy watched as Hannah used her magic to dry her body and her hair. Wind blew in from nowhere and took away all the water on both their bodies. Cindy was still left naked and voluptuous with the perfect body, laying on her back staring up at her friend.

"I want to share myself with you another time, and you can learn more." Hannah said. She leaned down and kissed Cindy one last time. Cindy felt Hannah's magic flow from her lips. She felt her body grow warm, and soon, she felt her mind grow tired. "Don't tell anyone about our magic." Hannah reminded Cindy. "This is our secret."

In an instant, Cindy fell asleep. Hannah wanted Cindy to sleep soundly after such an eventful night, and not loose any rest. As Hannah's lips left Cindy's, she passed on the promise of pleasant dreams.

Hannah then rose from the bed, and walked towards the middle of the room. She looked back at Cindy, and instantly sprouted large angel wings once more. Her magnificent wings filled Cindy's bedroom, and she stretched them out beyond the boundaries of the bedroom, allowing her perfect nude body to glow brightly. As she glowed and exposed her true form, her toes lifted up off the floor. Hannah looked down at her lover and she floated her body higher and higher. She then looked up at the ceiling, and floated herself directly through the ceiling.

Hannah flew through the apartments above Cindy's, higher and higher towards the roof. When she finally arrived at the roof top, she floated right up through the top of the building and into the night sky. With her robe blowing out behind her and her firm nude body being caressed by the cool breezes of the night, she flapped her large angel wings, and shot up into the clouds like a beam of white light.