Magic Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, and she immediately pulled Jenna against her so she could kiss and moan directly into her mouth. Hannah reached around and grabbed onto Ashley's ass, pulling her pussy hard against her mouth as she licked and sucked. Ashley was over come with pleasure, and wildly kissed Jenna. Jenna was excited to see that her friend was enjoying her first oral sex with another girl, and as she played inside her friends mouth she couldn't wait to do be the one with her tongue on Ashley's pussy.

Hannah pulled Ashley's body down, and Ashley fell to her knees. Hannah slowly climbed onto her back, and simply laid on the floor of the shower, allowing Ashley to lower her pussy directly onto Hannah's face. Jenna climbed down onto her knees as well, and Ashley continued to moan as Hannah's tongue danced around her ass, her pussy, her clit, and her thighs.

Suddenly, Jenna felt a finger inside her pussy as well, and looked down to see that Hannah was fingering her pussy as she sucked on Ashley's Ashley looked up to Jenna as she heard her moan as well as Hannah pleased both of them with her sexual prowess.

"I'm ... I'm gonna cum!" Ashley screamed out as she was loosing her footing on the slippery floor. The feeling of Hannah's tongue and the sounds of Jenna's moans were quickly becoming too much.

"Cum on my face!" Hannah said back, and she quickly dove her lips and her tongue into Ashley's pussy, awaiting her juices. Ashley's body shuddered as she came. Hannah sucked and licked as she could taste Ashley all over her face. She screamed and moaned as her body slipped forward into the floor. Jenna slowly moved backwards as she watched Ashley fall forward onto Hannah's body.

As if someone had placed her there on purpose, Ashley soon found her face directly above Hannah's perfect shaven pussy. As she continued to cum into Hannah's mouth, her instincts took over and she dove at Hannah's pussy. Suddenly finding herself in a wet sixty-nine with Ashley, Hannah pulled her mouth away from Ashley's pussy only for a second so she could scream.

"Fuck! Yes!" Hannah screamed as Ashley's tongue dove into her pussy. Jenna was overcome with lust as well, and she too climbed down towards Hannah's pussy. She tried to push Ashley aside so she too could have Hannah's pussy in her mouth. Hannah lie flat on the ground, allowing these two girls to take turns on her pussy.

All Cindy could do was smile as she watched Hannah sexually handle these two girls. She watched as Ashley and Jenna licked and sucked on Hannah's pussy, only to occasionally pause to kiss each other. Cindy massaged her pussy with her own fingers, allowing the visual of Hannah and her new girlfriends to sink into her mind so that she would never forget. Cindy was so relaxed as she watched and pleased herself. As she closed closed her eyes, she could still see Hannah and Ashley in their intense sixty-nine with Jenna wanting nothing more than to join in. Cindy let her body completely relax as she waited her turn with Hannah.

Jenna climbed backwards onto her back, and spread her legs for her lover. She presented her pussy to Ashley for the first time, and attempted to entice Ashley to suck her pussy by spreading it wide with her fingertips.

"Come suck on my pussy, baby." Jenna said, knowing that was what they both wanted to happen. Ashley took one look at her friend's awaiting pussy lips, and slowly crawled forward off of Hannah.

Hannah watched as the two lovers experienced erotic lesbian sex with each other for the first time. Hannah smiled as Ashley sunk her tongue into Jenna's awaiting spread pussy. Hannah looked over to her invisible friend to see how she was enjoying the show, but she was gone.

Cindy was no where to be seen. Hannah peered through the walls with her magical gaze, and still saw nothing. As Ashley brought Jenna closer and closer to an orgasm as she sucked on her clit, Hannah concentrated her magic to look all over the world for Cindy's thoughts. She could peer into the mind of anyone in the world at any time, and quickly found Cindy's thoughts. Cindy was in trouble.

"Oh no." Hannah said aloud. She quickly climbed to her feet, and decided to make an exit, leaving the two lovers behind. She stood above Jenna who was sitting up, placing her shaven pussy in her face. Hannah reached down and lifted Jenna's chin up so she could look at her as Ashley made love to her pussy.

"I have to go." Hannah told Jenna. "Kiss my pussy before I go." Jenna didn't need to be told twice, and gently kissed Hannah's pussy. But that wasn't enough for her, and she licked at Hannah as well. Hannah spread her legs just slightly, allowing her to get a taste of her juices. Hannah then slowly stepped away as Jenna started to cum. Hannah turned back and watched as Jenna moaned loudly. She placed her hand on the back of Ashley's head as she came into her mouth. Hannah gave Jenna once last glance at her perfectly round wet ass, and then walked out of the showers disappearing from sight.

As soon as Hannah knew she couldn't be seen, she instantly changed her body to liquid. The liquid Hannah slowly melted her sexy form to the ground and became nothing more than a wet puddle. The puddle seemed to ooze back into the showers, merging with the rest of the water. As Hannah joined the water, she found herself rushing down the drain, chasing her accident prone friend.

As Hannah left, Jenna and Ashley soon found themselves visible to the rest of the world, and among the normal ladies of the locker room. Everyone looked at these two wet ladies as it was obvious they had just finished a very intense lesbian encounter.