Magic Girls Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all just a show." the tattooed girl told Cindy from across the table. "She's pretending that Nika is using some kind of witchcraft to sexually please her. She's in on it. Most of these people here buy it, but I don't."

Suddenly the drink in front of the tattooed girl spilled into her lap. She jumped backwards at the shock, and quickly tried to wipe the drink from her clothes before it sunk in.

"Dammit!" She cried. "What the hell?"

"I don't care if it is real or not." the older man said to his date ignoring her accident. "It's sexy."

It was amazingly sexy. The brunette suddenly was flipped onto her stomach. She placed her hands against the top of the chair as her legs spread wide. She started to thrust back and forth against the air behind her.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" she screamed out into the crowd.

Nika was just dancing her nude body around the pole, caressing her own perfect body, and seemingly paying no attention to the brunette who seemed as though something large and powerful was fucking her from behind. Nika flipped upside down as she hung from the pole, allowing her long hair to dangle below her. Her sensual dance moves were almost as sexy as her body itself. She flipped herself up and around the pole like an acrobat. She was in complete control of her body as she did amazing rolls, flips, turns, and swings.

Cindy looked into the crowd below her and saw a few men who's pants had been unzipped and their cocks were fully erect. Yet each man had their arms at their sides and then heads simply resting against the headrest of their chairs. It was as if someone was on their knees before them, jerking or sucking their cocks. A girl, outside of the spotlight, held her skirt up and was exposing her pantiless crotch. Yet all she did was look down at her clit as she simply bit her lip and breathed heavily.

"Yes!" Cindy heard a female voice near her shout. "Thank you!" Cindy turned to her right and saw another girl with large breasts, breasts that almost could rival her own, wearing a long dark blue dress with tiny straps. The girl simply placed her hands on her lap and smiled as the two straps around her dress slid over her shoulders simultaneously. They continued to slide down her arms until the fabric around her breasts had no choice but to be pulled down as well. Her large breasts bounced out of her dress and she smiled. The girl started to rub her own body as if she never had felt it before.

"Yes, touch me like that, Nika. Pinch my nipples, please!" The girl begged, and soon the girl was pinching her own nipples, pulling at her beautiful body. Cindy didn't know what to think. Were all these people just acting for the crowd? There were some things she saw that seemed easy to fake or rig up such as the straps or the dressing being ripped off or other such acts.

This type of magic, however, was not impossible. Cindy had witnessed Hannah do this type of magic at her own mansion. She watched in amazement as Hannah sexually satisfied over a dozen bikini-clad girls who were lounging at her pool. She watched their bikini's rip off, their bodies float into the air, and their pussy's fill up with invisible forces. All this while Hannah quietly walked along the deck of her pool in her own blue bikini.

But then again that was Hannah. Hannah could create people to have sex with. Hannah could turn into an angel or a fairy or a mermaid or anything she wanted. Hannah could tap into people's minds. Hannah could enhance her body and the bodies of others. Hannah could create her own small universe to put her own mansion in the clouds. Hannah could even turn into a dildo and fuck her friends if she wanted. All these things Cindy had witnessed first hand. All these things were real magic.

Yet, magic or not, Cindy was impressed. This had been quite a kinky and sexy show. Cindy turned back to Nika who had stopped dancing. Nika stood before her audience, and waited. The chosen brunette girl, who was still naked, was now on the floor and on her back. Her pussy dripping wet and her body frantically gasping for air as if she had just run a marathon. She was thoroughly fucked and if she was acting, she was doing a great job.

"Let's see who is wearing the harness tonight." The skeptical tattooed girl whispered loud enough so Cindy could hear. She looked over to Cindy, and smiled. "At the end of every show. Nika pretends she can pick up someone into the air and move them around the room with her thoughts. Kinda goofy looking if you ask me. Look up at the ceiling."

Cindy looked up and saw lots of nothing. There really was no ceiling to be seen as most of the lighting for the stage and audience came from the walls. The ceiling was darkness.

"I've never seen the wire." The older man said.

"It is dark." The tattooed girl answered.

Cindy's attention went back to Nika as she rose her hands up slowly from her sides. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be focusing very very hard. She continued to raise her hands higher and higher, and everyone in the crowd looked around, wondering who was going to get to experience weightlessness.

"Oh! Oh god!" Someone shouted in the audience. Everyone turned to the voice, but soon saw it was the same brunette girl who was doing the shocking cries. She was still on her back, sweaty and naked. Only the crowd watched in amazement as she was now four feet off of the ground, levitating in the air. Four feet became six feet. Six feet soon became twenty. She was high above the ground, naked and amazed that she was weightless. The crowd was equally amazed.

"Where's the harness on her?" The older man asked his date.

"There is still some trick to it." The tattooed girl said as she was still skeptical.

But that was the end of it. Her knees bumped up against her table and her glass fell over once more. Cindy and the older man watched as the tattooed girl was simply plucked up from her chair and lifted into the air as well. She couldn't do anything to stop herself from levitating away from her seat.

"Hey! What the!?" She cried out, and soon the crowd turned to the tattooed girl who was floating just above her table top.

"Are you wearing the harness?" The older man laughed as his date simply floated away from her seat. She was moved out over the balcony and soon found her height to be a bit scary. She floated out over the crowd and was freighted by her flight. She noticed her flight path was headed for the nude brunette who was now upright and simply standing in mid-air.

"Wonderful, isn't it?" The brunette said to the tattooed girl as she was pushed toward her. As soon as she was close enough, the nude brunette pushed her body against the tattooed girl, slipped her hands around her waist and her firm ass tucked under her dress, and kissed her deeply. The tattooed girl was not into kissing another girl, especially while that girl was naked and floating twenty feet above an audience.

"Stop!" the brunette said as she pushed the girl away. But she was obviously not in control of her flight, and found it hard to get out of the nude brunette's hands.

"I think they need some alone time, don't you?" Nika shouted to the audience. With Nika's words, the crowd quickly became silent and turned to their performer. She stood on stage alone, powerful and naked. Her body sparkled with glitter and bits of sweat. her breasts stood proud, firm and amazingly large. Her long legs, her tiny pussy, her firm ass; they were all in plain view. Yet Nika just stood there on stage and let everyone take in the sight her body. "Maybe get a little more comfortable?"

Cindy watched as Nika simply spun around and walked back towards the big red curtains. She flicked her hand back over her shoulder, and the crowd's eyes followed her pointing back up to the floating girls. Slowly, and majestically, the two girls simply floated upward higher into the darkness, disappearing from sight completely. Not a sound was made, while the crowd continued to look up, wondering where the two girls went.

Cindy's view went back to Nika, who was still walking back towards the curtains. She walked through the curtains ever so calmly. Now Cindy was sitting too far away to tell exactly, and the crowd was too busy looking up to the darkness to notice, but it seemed as though the curtains never moved for her; Nika had simply walked through them.

The moment Nika disappeared the stage, bright lights turned on signaling the end of the night's performance. With the lights now on, Cindy saw that there were far more people missing clothes and half naked that she could originally see. Some where kissing others. Some where continuing their sexual acts as they had gone too far with their sexual desires to care who saw them.

The question still remained as to the abilities of Nika. Was she even magical, or just an exceptional beauty putting on an elaborate show? Should Cindy try and follow her and show her some real 'witchcraft'? Could she coax Nika into having some hot lesbian sex with her?

Cindy wanted to answer all those questions, and the only way she could was to track down this so-called witch. She knew she had to find a place to rid herself of her solid state so she could sneak around this new area of the club. She stood up, still with her giant breasts bouncing and almost spilling over her tight pink dress, and she prepared to find a safe place to dissolve into the air.

But before she could look a hand was placed on her shoulder, and she turned to see the same blonde girl in the black robe standing there.

"Nika would like to see you in private." She said to Cindy. "Follow me."

...to be continued.