Magic is as Magic Does

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," Liedt groaned, fingers squeezing her breasts unconsciously. "I'm...close. Do you...?"

"Cum in me, hon," she whispered to him. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

Nodding wordlessly, Liedt clenched his teeth and bucked his hips hard and Hannah reached down to fondle his balls, encouraging him with soft little murrs and huffs, her eyes rolling back in delight at his harder thrusting. Pushing in deeply, Liedt moaned loudly and grabbed on to Hannah's waist as if to prevent her from moving away, his whole body faintly trembling as he poured his seed into her. He breathed in deeply, nostrils flaring at the sweet scent of Hannah's perfume, her body, the aroma of their sexual liaison in the air, and wrapped his arms around her waist as he became spent, muscles relaxing.

Sighing happily, the giraffe lay down on top of Liedt, her breasts pressing against his chest, and nuzzled into his neck; if she had been a feline, Liedt was sure that she would have begun purring.

"We never did listen to any CDs," Liedt murmured in her ear, making the giraffe giggle and roll off him to his side, her paw finding his and linking her fine fingers with his.

"Another day," she answered coyly, blinking innocently to him from where her muzzle rested on the pillow. "I'm pretty thirsty now though."

"I can get you something to drink," Liedt offered. He was just as thirsty, he supposed, but he was somewhat loathe to leave her side and the comforting warmth that she offered.

"Thanks, hon," Hannah said contentedly, burying her muzzle beneath the pillows so that her short horns were left poking out cutely. "There's cans in the fridge; they'll be nice and cool. Help yourself - please."

Kissing her cheek, Liedt rolled off the bed and sprang lithely to his feet, blindly feeling his way out of the bedroom and to the kitchen, where he thankfully found and flipped on a light switch. He swung the door to the fridge open, the light buzzing above his head, and selected two cans of Pepsi from the interior, though his stomach growled, reminding him that he had forsaken his dinner that night. He smiled to himself; missing dinner was a fair deal for having the pleasure of meeting Hannah, he told himself happily.

It had been an amazing night and he could only hope that the morning would bring greater pleasures. An expression of worry crossed his face as he realised that he had not factored one important detail into the equation of staying overnight with Hannah: how was he going to get home with his feminine clothes from this night?

*

In the United Kingdom, a chestnut mare lay lengthways along the sofa, her petite hooves propped up on the arm of the cream upholstery. She restlessly checked the time and glanced at the phone, as if she was expecting a call, counting a time difference out in her head before sighing loudly. Then she suddenly said aloud to herself:

"I wonder if he got the package yet?"