Magic Milk Farms Ch. 04

Story Info
The amazing birth & the new guy.
1k words
86.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
112 Followers

Please read chapters 1, 2, and 3 to understand what is happening. Thank you.

A gas was released near Anna's face,(a gas mask would have muffled her noises and covered her facial expressions, which wouldn't make a very exciting video). The gas toyed with her breathing, sometimes making it slow and deep, and sometimes making it hard and fast. Chemicals were being released into her brain, telling her hormones to release feelings of happiness and motherhood, and of course, a very strong sense of body.

It also calmed her from what was to come. She was beginning to feel rumbles and pushes inside her womb, which immediately reminded her of the unpleasant description the lab head had given her of who she was really giving birth to.

But the basic principle that the prison was built on prevented any hysteria. Distractions had always made the operations easy for the lab. Making a woman too happy, too horny, or in dire need to give birth and milk can really make her forget about wanting to escape. And for those who felt more rebellious, there were always the monsters.

There was nothing she could do, not that the thought of trying to get out of this delivery had ever really been considered. The tongue at her hard and growing clit kept her from even attempting to close her legs or move away. The free movement of her hands drew her towards her bare breasts. She gave in to the urge to squeeze and maul at them.

The men in the room could clearly see the strong movements inside of her. They knew they had produced a strong batch. "Push!"

Anna inhaled deeply and naturally, letting the force of her exhale fall down her body. Her muscles, which now felt a bit rejuvenated, pushed. Most of the men who were watching the event on camera were now jacking off. They were very professional young scholars, but they agreed it was a well-earned reward.

"Ahhhh, my..." a stream of intoxicating-scented liquid poured from her entrance. It was just a tiny bit thicker than water, and was just blue enough to not be water. A half a cup of it was sealed to be sent to the lab, and the rest was greedily consumed by whatever man could get near it fast enough.

"This isn't as fast of a birth as I had predicted," said the Chief of Delivery, "I think we'll need to up that gas." The man by the pump changed the setting, allowing almost twice the gas concentrate to come out of the machine.

It was also concluded that the stimulation from the clit-licker was taking too much of her energy and attention, so he was instructed to downgrade to a light rub; he sadly obeyed.

Anna was lost in a fury of confusion. So much seemed to be happening, and all she could think of was her burning need for sex.

Finally a spasm caused a mass to slowly plop down her vagina and right out. Then another, then another. It caused feelings of joy and the slighest, most relaxing pain. The mass stretched the part of the passage it occupied, causing the area around it to stretch tightly and contract. It was a long, binding orgasm.

Anna could feel the masses climbing up her body and toward her breasts with a determination. Injections were quickly given to her breasts. She hollered at the sudden pain, but groaned in pleasure as her breasts got larger and larger, massaging the tissue and skin as they grew.

They each reached a diameter of sixteen inches, perfectly round and identical. The invisible creatures fought for a nipple: out of the six only two would be immediately fed. Anna was not frightened. She put her hand over them and petted her babies in satisfaction.

Within five minutes, the men took the creatures from her and locked them into a cage to be taken to the lower dungeon.

A tear fell from her clear eyes, but she hid it so she would not be drugged into happiness for a while.

After about an hour the camera automatically shut off due to inactivity. A few minutes later, the blonde man entered.

"Anna," he whispered.

"Yes?" she woke up.

He observed her for a moment, seeing that her breasts had only shrunk about an inch since the birth, and her pussy was only beginning to tighten. "It's eight o'clock."

"So?"

"At midnight, they're going to impregnate you again."

"Aren't you not supposed to come in and talk to me?"

"Do you really want to go through all of that again?" he asked her, wanting to yell.

"Not really, but what can I do?"

Upon hearing the camera turn on again, the blonde man attached a large pump to her breast and left.
Anna fell into a pleasant sleep.

At twelve o'clock Anna found herself mysteriously horny once again, sobbing out of pure need. Her hands and ankles were restrained to the point of mild discomfort. Her stomach had flattened back to perfection, with her breasts back to normal as well.

The blonde man and two other men she had never seen before entered. "Sex?" she pleaded shamelessly.

One of the men was absolutely gorgeous. He had very dark, shiny short hair, strong eyebrows, and very bright blue-green eyes. He was at least 6'2, and very fit. Anna could see a huge bulge in his pants.

The blonde man looked angry and jealous. The handsome black-haired man moved toward Anna, literally ripping his shirt off. The sight of his large, tan chest and athletic shoulders made her scream and whimper for his touch. His cock was stirring hard, needing to fuck the shit out of that horny bitch.

You could have cut the sexual tension with a knife. The man moved his large finger to Anna's defenseless slit, slithering and rubbing like a real stud. At that moment, he alone owned and controlled her. Beads of sweat formed on her body as she shivered with need. He took down his pants quickly and pulled out his awesome-sized cunt fucker.

The black-haired man then forced her to her knees and rammed his cock into her screaming mouth.

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
112 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Milking Herd A woman joins the herd.in Fetish
Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 01 Chapter one of a new Transformations novel.in Mind Control
Life on the Farm - The Doctor Is In Ch. 01 A doctor decides to become a hucow.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Captives of Alien Milkers Bk. 02 Pt. 01 A followup to "Captives of Alien Milkers."in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lily's Life as Livestock When Lily starts mooing, her husband helps her adjust.in Fetish
More Stories