Magic, Mischief and Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the waves of pleasure built upon one another, Anikara prepared herself for the spectacular orgasm that she knew was coming, only for Denzik to pull his tongue from deep within her at the last second. She felt herself teetering on the edge of exploding, but before she could say anything, she felt Denzik force himself upwards a little, so that his mouth was pressed against her clit. All of a sudden an intense pressure was applied to her sensitive nub, not just pushing her over the edge, but throwing her off it, so that she fell into the waves of pure ecstasy below.

Her whole body was clutched by an orgasm so intense it left her seeing stars and unable to think for a whole minute afterwards. When she was finally able to think clearly, Anikara realised that her legs had fallen from their position behind Denziks head and they now hung limp on either side of his body. His face still remained where it had been before her explosive orgasm and as Anikara recovered the feeling in her crotch area, she realised that his tongue was still exploring her, only now it circled a different hole.

"Not there," she barely whispered, still weak from the ecstasy that was still subsiding within her.

Denziks only reply was a smile that Anikara couldn't see, then a small thrust of his tongue that reignited the burning out ember of her desire. She moaned, disgusted by the dirtiness of his act and turned on by the pressure and tingling pleasure his tongue brought her. He forced himself deeper, before suddenly extracting himself and quickly standing up. Shocked by the suddenness of his movement and by her longing for him to continue his erotic work, Anikara looked up at his face questioningly.

In response, Denzik glanced down and Anikara followed his gaze, her eyes coming to a rest on his rock hard manhood. It was smaller than last night, but it's seven and a half inches were still enough to make most men envious and almost any woman wet at the sight of it. Anikara was counted in that group and she bit her lip as she watched a large drop of precum fall from his head and join the pool of various liquids that had gathered on the bed sheets between Anikara's legs. Denzik lowered himself and Anikara smiled as she expected to feel him entering her hungry cunt, only to be overcome by an entirely different type of pleasure as she felt him press against her slightly dilated, but still very tight, anal opening.

Surprising even herself, Anikara purred, "Fuck my ass. Tear me open like the whore I am."

Even Denzik was taken aback by her sudden ferocity, but he quickly regathered himself and was all too eager to accept her request. He forced the head of his cock inside of her, while she screamed at the mix of emotions and feelings assaulting her body. His manhood, while shorter than the day before, was no less thick and she felt like her entire body was being torn apart by his slow, but unstoppable movement of his shaft inside of her. Her hips bucked, her eyes rolled back and she cried out as a gush of her cum sprayed from her cunt, completely covering her thighs, Denzik's manhood and legs and about a quarter of the massive bed.

Seeing an opportunity, Denzik pulled out his length and rubbed the slick juices along his shaft, before resuming his attack on Anikara's already dilated opening. The first two inches slid in easily, before Anikara was once again gripped by the overwhelming alternating waves of pleasure and pain. It was less intense than before and as Anikara relaxed herself, she was able to focus on the sweet sensation of him moving through her. There was still pain, but the extra lubrication did wonders and she was able to lay back, moaning and lifting her hips to meet him.

She gasped as she felt him grind his pelvis against her own, his hands moving forwards to grab handfuls of her exposed breasts, while his mouth let out a low groan of passion. His fingers, still slick from her cum, pressed into her soft alabaster mounds causing her to cry out and dig her own long, slender digits into the muscles in his fore arms. In response, he let out a sigh and pulled himself back, then pushed forward once again enticing another cry from deep in Anikara's thoat. Again he pulled out and thrust forwards, again and again, getting faster with every motion, until Anikara was screaming, her eyes running with tears and her cunt was even wetter than it had been before, if that were possible. Her fingers had carved furrows into the skin on Denzik's arms, but as he began to slow down in fear that he was causing her more pain than pleasure, her legs wrapped around his body the same way they had done with his head.

She pulled him into her even harder than he was already thrusting, this time causing him to cry out and almost cum right then and there. However, he held himself back and forced himself back against her legs for one last thrust. As he did so, he pulled one of his arms free and brought it down to her swollen button.

He slammed forwards, his thumb and index finger gripping her sensitive nub and twisting it sharply. Anikara's response was immediate. Her whole body bucked, her swollen mound squirted even more, her throat let out a gutteral scream and her nails dug even deeper into Denziks arm, causing him to let go of her breast and release his sperm. His thick semen poured out within her, leaving her with a strange sensation of being full of him.

As she lay there dazed and happy, he slowly pulled his shaft out until the head came free with an audible "pop". She hardly noticed this, just as she hardly noticed the cum that oozed out of her dilated hole, running down to join the enormous pool between her thighs. She grinned, a far off part of her mind realising that she had felt this same sense of relaxation when Denzik had fucked her the night before. Now the relaxation was peppered with sharp jolts of pain, but Anikara didn't mind, in fact she enjoyed it.

As the she began to come down from the high, the familiar warm light surrounded her and deposited her on the twin of the bed she had just came all over. She sighed, smiling at the depravities she had just participated in. The sophisticated, professional part of her was completely horrified at the acts she had just committed, but in that moment she couldn't have cared less.A groan pierced the silence and Anikara sat up, surveying the room which was covered in the dull pink light of that wonderful gemstone. Denzik seemed to have been exhausted by their activities and was snoring softly next to her on the bed.

She looked down at herself, murmuring, "I'm going to need some new pants." She giggled to herself, before falling back and rolling onto her side, so that she fell asleep with her arm draped over Denzik's sweat soaked chest.

End

12