Magic Run Ch. 02

Story Info
Carly gets on the elevator.
3k words
4.4
14.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elevator music took over Carly's senses. It was a subtle smooth jazz explosion in her ears. Some sax, some drums, some...

"Oh no!" Carly grabbed the railing.

"What?" She spotted her first glimpse of true concern in Amber's eyes and felt the air shift with the attention of the other occupants.

"They're playing Sade's Smooth Operator." Carly grew more alarmed and the tension in the car ratcheted up.

"Wha – you mean the elevator song? You know it?" Amber grabbed her arm, clueless confusion graced her expression, but she could feel her down for the cause homegirl support.

"Yes. It's a fucking baby making song. Not the casual sex kind of song either."

The car was silent. The Extras, the Shifter from the lobby and the four sparks seemed to hold their breath. And then, in an incredibly deep, baritone the Shifter said, "Take it back Sparkie. The elevator song is not a freaking sign, " at the same time one of the Sparks flicked her the bird while another one muttered, "Fuck you bitch." Beneath it all, Carly felt the laughter of the other two Sparks like a wave crashing over and over her. Their mirth couldn't be more obvious if they had laughed out loud. They were probably a mated couple, completely and totally over their fear of Blood Moon night.

"Oh Goddess." Carly whined. "It is a fucking sign." Their denial and the laughter confirmed it. "I'm going to get pregnant tonight." She started to sob and then caught herself as she could feel the mated couple's laughter pound against her with more force. "Shit." She straightened, pulling herself together and sniffing back all that emotion. " This stress has fucked up my buzz."

Amber rolled her eyes but patted Carly's back. "It's no a sign hun and you're not fucking anyone tonight, remember, that's why you're crashing with me." Amber made a poor Carly clucking sound and then, "I swear they play this song all the time in here. Right guys?" She looked around but no one picked up her olive branch. "I don't even know it. It's, ya know, just... the elevator song. Smooth jazz, classic sounds to get people relaxed. There's no need to see signs in it. I promise sweets. And what the fuck, you had like 20 drinks. I counted. Did you trick yourself or something? You put too much toxic shit in your mouth not to have an epic buzz. This is not a magical Spark sign, it's just ... heartburn or something."

Amber was right. The magical simmer in her chest burned through her system neutralizing any toxins. It usually meant she never had a reason to visit the doctor, but at times like this it could be frustrating. If the simmer had stayed a cool ball, her toxin flow would be epic right now.

The elevator door pinged signaling its first stop on Level 2. The doors opened revealing what looked like a large circular living room complete with a TV, sofas and a bar. Several doors, maybe apartment entrances, graced the walls, which split off into three hallways with more doors along each side. The earthy décor in greens, browns and yellows called to Carly on a primal level. The interior designer knew what Sparks liked. Even knowing everything about the building, she may have impulsively decided to live here too. Stupid, impulsive decisions. That had to be the only reason an Extra had chosen to live here in such close proximity to those not their kind.

The couple got off, both of them still laughing though their hands lingered in intimate places along each others bodies. Carly watched them turn down the left hallway. The elevator door remained open long enough for her to watch a guy in the lounge finish a quarter of his drink as well as the Shifter in the lift push the button for the 6th floor at least 20 times. Finally, the elevator door closed and the instrumental to Sade's Smooth Operator still seemed like it was just getting started.

Carly turned to Amber gesturing at the door, "Is it always like this?"

"Nope." Carly twisted one of her Goddess braids around her finger. "But it sure does explain why we had to wait so long."

"Hmmm." The sound resonated in her chest where her magic had kicked up a notch from a simmer to a sizzle. The low level burn mixed with the warmth set off in her stomach by the Shifter's proximity. She felt languid and a little loopy.

"Aaahh." Carly sighed as she stretched her neck and adjusted her shirt pulling it out of the mini. She caught Amber's quizzical look and shrugged noting that she wasn't the only one beginning to fidget.

The white boy mountain of a shifter in front of her raked a hand through his brown hair, which now seemed at least an inch longer. His nails also sported some gruesome looking claws. Her eyes swept further down his form and paused on his ass. He had a nice firm one. All shifters are naturally fit, but Michelangelo couldn't have sculpted a finer masterpiece. Her internal temperature rose a smidge just checking him out.

"You're a bear aren't you?" one of the Sparks, a petite red head with freckles asked as wind ruffled through her hair as though this were the set of a photo shoot. The sweet burnt scent of magic punched their nostrils in the too small space, but Carly found the resulting breeze most welcome. It barely ruffled her tightly coiled curly afro, but it seeped through her top easing the rising heat.

As the shifter nodded, the only human on the lift, Amber, looked around and asked, "What's with the breeze?"

"Shhh." Carly responded patting Amber's hand and playing her role as the designated human whisperer. The breeze felt so good. "No worries. S'all good. Swears. Us Extras are just a tad bit hot and someone's using magic to help cool us down."

Amber pulled away. "So wait. This you're not suspicious about, but the music gets you antsy."

"You had to remind me." The breeze stopped abruptly and then ping.

The whir of the doors sliding open drew everyone's gaze to the fourth floor landing. JayZ's "Change Clothes" blared at them along with the sweaty musk and sight of at least a hundred people dancing in the living room. Nightclub magic seeped inside increasing the scent of burnt sugar and illuminating the dark elevator with the blue, green and pink neon lights given off by the excess magic let loose from the Sparks on the makeshift dance floor. The other Sparks on the lift exited, leaving the Shifter, Amber and Carly.

"What the fuck?" popped out of Carly's mouth with the same energy as the banana that one time she taught her human friends how to deep throat an Extra's extra girth.

"It's Friday night," said the Shifter.

"Ok." Carly's look of 'so the fuck what' turned to Amber for an explanation.

"Oh, right. I forgot. The Mix It Up parties are every Friday. As part of the demonstration community social experiment, each block, you know Shifter Block, Spark Block," she waved her hand as if to say excetera, "throws a party and invites the neighbors."

"But, it's, I mean," Carly felt her eyes widen as she spotted lots of Sparks and Shifters with a few humans in the crowd grinding indiscriminately against each other. Simply watching made her skin scream its own need to rub up against someone. "You do understand the importance of tonight right."

"Um," Amber shrugged. "It's like an Eclipse and Full Moon happening at the same time. Everyone's a little frisky. Nothing wrong with that, right."

"Nothing wrong with..." Carly's mouth dropped open. "Were you listening to me at all?"

"Course not." Amber's eyes crossed. "I was drunk bitch. What the fuck you expect?"

Bear boy in the snug jeans kept pressing the number 6. Pheromone's from the party goers wafted inside and mixed with the heady musk of turned on Bear Shifter and burnt sugar. Together, it was like she'd dipped her head in a poppy field and breathed deeply letting the opium sink through her system while her mood, magic and friskiness rose until it was too much to contain in her own skin.

He smelled like madeline's and she wanted to roll around in it and munch on it, preferably naked while she straddled him. Sweat droplets popped up along Carly's skin and she rubbed it off, first along her neck, then her stomach and arms. She got to her cleavage and started to sway to the music, giving in to the feel of her own hands along her flesh. It felt so good. Her touch was like an answer to a question she didn't know she had asked. Before she knew it, her fingers slowly began to undo the buttons on her top, never once taking her eyes off Bear boy as he stood with his back to them clenching and unclenching his fists.

Someone was experiencing an internal struggle. Carly didn't have shifter hearing, but she could detect the low hum of a frustrated roar coming from the Bear with the hot ass. She noticed Bear boy panting and she wondered whose scent distracted his senses enough to make it hard to breath.

Amber walked to the doors and took a peek out. The Bear next to her stiffened, his eyes tracking each of her movements. Bingo. Alarm bells went off in Carly's head and she paused long enough to stop undressing.

"I always have something to do on Friday nights, so I've never been. If I had known though..." Amber turned back to Carly and licked her lips. The Bear growled and moved toward her, but not before Carly grabbed her arm, positioning her in the lift as far from the Bear as possible.

Ladies had to have each other's back. Amber's obsession with wedding reality shows did not translate to pining for a mate for life right this second.

" Wha da fuck bitch." Carly pinched Amber's arm before letting go. The whole episode brought her back from the sensual interlude. Thank the Goddess she'd only undone two buttons.

"Ow." Amber leaned against the wall, "What was that for?"

"I've been to your place before and I don't remember it being this fucked up. I also remember it being segregated as in humans only."

Amber scowled. "I told you I moved. And this place is nice. Were you listening to me at all tonight? I wanted you to come see it."

Whirrrr. Ding. The elevator door slid shut. Finally.

"Did that take longer than last time?"

"Yeah, it did."

"The Blood Moon's in the sky right now. I can feel it."

"Yeah. So." Amber shrugged and then asked, "Wait. Does that mean you're horny right now?"

"Yup, and so's he." Carly pointed at Shifter boy who hadn't taken his eyes off Amber since Carly pulled her to the other side of the lift. With Carly's words, Amber began to notice.

"Oh."

"Yup. You better hope the elevator makes it to his floor soon or you're fucked." Carly sniffed and caught a light whiff of orange and rolled her eyes. "You did not!"

"What?"

"The scent of your snatch is not helping. I'm not sure I can stop this now. It's like you waived a red flag at an angry bull. No, no, no. It's more like you woke a hibernating bear by trying to steal his winter food stash. He's not gonna let that shit slide. Not when he wants you too."

Ping. Whir.

As the door opened, Shifter Bear lunged toward Amber, who shrieked and skirted the edge of the elevator to get away. Carly stood in the middle, holding up her arms yelling, "Whoa, whoa, whoa." Said arms and hands found their way to Bear Boy's chest, first warding him off and then testing out his firmness. "Down boy, the human is not ready for this."

"Mine," he growled.

Carly and Amber did not need to speak. They both ran out of the door and into another freaking party.

Shifter's were weird, Carly thought. The décor of the floor screamed their otherness as they pushed through the crowd fighting off hands groping her ass, sliding along her torso, grabbing a fucking thigh and pulling her hair. It was like they walked through the sexy version of a patty wack machine. She really wanted to complain but it was difficult when you liked it so much. Especially right now. A big bad evil shifter was inhaling her neck as he yanked her head back with a good grip on her tight curls. She hummed in pleasure to the tune of the heat pooling low in her stomach and arched into the hands grabbing her leg to wrap it around a particularly firm torso.

Amber yanked her through and away from the intoxicating sandwich. She kept walking in a pleasure-induced haze assaulting those around her as much as they poked and prodded back in the best of ways.

They definitely didn't make progress quickly, but she hoped the same could be said for Shifter Boy. She would look behind her, but Carly didn't want to encourage the owners of the roving hands that had already managed to turn on the faucet between her thighs. Right now, she had a slight, steady drip courtesy of the Blood Moon rovers. Part of her wanted to see if anyone here could turn the drip into a full on flow spouting enough to fill up a bathtub, but she shook her head, telling herself that was not the plan.

Instead, she pushed Amber, forcing her to trip and jerk forward out of the grip of at least three sets of hands. Carly was at her back and felt her bare skin press along Amber's as she whispered, "Keep fucking moving." She then jerked both their skirts back down and pulled Amber's tube dress back up, but not before giving her nips a little twist. She gave up on re-buttoning her own shirt which now hung open exposing her demi bra and pierced tummy.

Their state of undress barely caused a wave with this crowd of mostly shifters and humans with a few Sparks thrown in. Most of the shifters wore little more than tarzan and jane cloth scraps covering their most private bits and others, going by the free balling feel of the pole currently grinding against her ass and pushing up her mini, hadn't even put in that much effort.

The folks with the most clothes on didn't live on this or any other Shifter floor. That much was obvious.

"Go, go, go, go, go" Carly yelled as they finally broke through the living room crowd and found themselves down a corridor. She yanked herself free from free balling willy who thought he'd claim her as a mate on the edge of the dance floor, as if, and then threw up the illusion of a wall behind her so he wouldn't follow as Amber broke into a run.

Carly caught up quickly.

"Holy shit!" Amber wheezed. She sounded like a 20 pack a day smoker and they had barely made it down the hallway.

"Bitch – you need to work out."

"Fuck you."

"Not tonight. You wouldn't like the results."

Amber tripped over her own feet and caught herself as she doubled over catching her breath and laughing. "I'm not out of shape bitch. Those fuckers almost made me come and I barely had time to catch my breath before you made me do do the chastity sprint of life."

"Yeah, well," Carly said catching her own breath, "Now, you know how to train for your next work out."

Amber laughed again, then stood up and said, "C'mon. I think the stairs are this way. We need to go up like three flights."

Instead of moving, Carly looked at her, flicking her eyes up and down her torso. Amber looked down and finally realized her B cups were out and she was flashing the bottom third of her blue thong. "For fucks sake," she turned, flashing Carly her shelf booty, juicy cheeks, as she started adjusting her clothes. "You're no better."

Carly shrugged because she knew that already. Someone ripped her shirt off all the buttons except the two she already had undone. She would have to throw it in the trash and borrow clothes from Amber when she finally left for home. And, to make matters worse, free baller must have clawed through her top to cut the back of her bra since it hung off her C cups and she could feel the latches still connected in the back. As they walked, Carly shrugged off the bra leaving it on the floor, buttoned the top two buttons and then ripped off the shredded bottom of the shirt. It hung low enough to cover most of her breasts even with gravity. Her mini at least was still in tact as were the high heel shoes currently pinching her feet. Amber's heels didn't look any more comfortable.

"You know what? We should probably leave our shoes here and pick 'em up tomorrow when people are sane. That way if we need to run again, we can move a bit quicker."

"Uggghhhh," Amber groaned but kicked off one shoe catapulting it down the hall into a wall right before doing the same to another. "You're right even though we've made the hallway look like a lesbian love nest."

A door slammed open letting out the sounds of heavy metal and a dense cloud of cannabis. A shirtless shifter who reminded Carly of Michael Fassbender leaned out.

As he stared, her senses went off alerting her to another shifter behind them. She turned in time to see Shifter Boy walking toward them with a determined glint in his eye.

Oh no. Carly bumped into Amber, grabbing her waist and silently urging her to pick up the pace as Shifter boy roared loud enough to vibrate the walls, "Mine."

Amber looked over, "Fuck Me."

"That's exactly what he's going to do, if we don't get out of here."