Magical Incest Ch. 04: The Talisman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck..." I grumbled in a low tone as mom's hand encompassed my shaft and was slowly jerking me off. I eased my hand off mom's breast and gently held her chin turning her head towards me as I leaned forward. Before I could plant my lips to hers my eyes caught the talisman again and noticed how both of them were shining bright white and were hovering in the air off our chest and appeared to be trying to reach out to each other. I closed my eyes and continued to lean forward until my lips kissed mom. Mom opened her mouth and we began to French kiss.

Suddenly mom gasped and pulled back, quickly removing her hand from my cock and using it to push on my chest.

Then quickly she fixed her robe and cinched it tight saying "Oh no. Not again. This can't happen."

OH fuck, not again. I thought. But mom just looked at me and didn't speak. We just peered into each other's eyes until finally I reached up with my left hand and brushed her cheek saying, "I love you mom."

Mom kept her deep stare as she reached up and covered my hand with hers while she pushed her cheek into my palm. Then taking my hand she pulled it to her lips and kissed it replying, "I love you to."

With our eyes locked mom slowly moved until she was straddled over my legs and facing me. I could feel her weight pressing on my lower legs just above my knees when she took her two hands and held my face and said. "We have to control ourselves."

I just nodded and with mom still holding my face she lend forward giving me a quick peck on the lips before backing off slightly. Our eyes stayed glued to each other as mom moved in and pecked me again; only this time holding it slightly longer. Mom kept doing this until finally we were back to kissing deeply.

Mom moved closer and put her arms around my neck until her breasts were pressing hard against my chest and her warm panty covered mound was nestled on top of my still exposed stiff cock.

Our breathing became hard and fast as mom ran her hands across my neck and hair and I ran mine up and down her back while she ever so slowly was gudging herself across my dick.

Mom's moans became louder as her grinding increased in speed and pressure. I ran both my hands down mom's robe until I had them grasping at her ass. Pulling mom's ass towards me I was able to push her harder against my meat as I lightly lifted my hips off the couch.

"OH Fuck Payton! This is as far as we dare to go honey!" Mom shrieked as I pushed her harder and faster.

Mom was panting hard as she slid her crotch against me. Then slipping my hands from mom's ass I moved them to her front and pushed her back slightly as I ran them up to her covered breasts. Mom held my shoulders and tilted her head back while letting out a loud moan.

"Oh Payton. We should stop. We should stop." She pleaded as her legs began to tighten over my thighs and her wetness seeped through her panties slicking up my shaft.

I moved my hands and parted her robe quickly pushing her bra up and exposing her luscious globes. But as I did this her talisman leaped from her chest and collided with mine and exploded in blinding light. I felt something hit my chest hard and it began to tingle gradually moving through my body until I felt it jolting in my cock.

Mom was wailing and whimpering as she quivered and gyrated her pussy hard against me screaming out.

"Oh my god... Oh my god... What's happening?"

Mom's fast hard gyrating caused my dick to slip past the side of her panties and my hard wood was poking at the entrance to her hot hole. I couldn't help myself from lifting up and as I did my cock slipped between her dripping folds.

A new feeling grew inside me as my cock inched deeper inside her soaked snatch. Mom looked down in shock but slowly lowered herself down until I was completely inside.

"Oh... Fuck..." I groaned as mom began to ride my cock hard.

"Oh Payton this is so wrong. But I can't help it. I never felt anything like this. How are you making me feel this way? Oh my god. I'm going to cum soon."

All I could do was hold mom's hips as she went faster fucking me wildly until I heard her yell out. "I'm cumming oh my god. I'm cumming on my son's cock!" The tingle in my cock intensified as mom climaxed and I closed my eyes tightly and exploded inside her womb. Our juices mixing together as we ground our orgasm out.

I opened my eyes in time to see our talisman turn to mist and slowly disappear. Mom lean in and kissed me hard. I pulled her tight to me and pressed her breasts into my chest as my dick twitched still nestled inside her juicy cunt. Mom huffed in a whispered, "My god. I never felt like that before."

"Neither have I mom." I said and twitched my dick again.

Mom leaned in closer to my ear and seductively whispered. "Fuck mommy again."

So I did, and did again, until we crashed in total exhaustion. It turns out that whatever the talisman did, now makes us have that same tingling feeling every time we fuck. I can only hope this will last forever.

----

"I'm home." Dean heard in the distance and quickly closed the laptop and noticed his dick was once again exposed, hard and dripping precum.

"Shit." He said as he quickly tucked his stiff cock back into his pants just has he heard his mother knock on his door.

"Did you hear me?"

"Oh... Yeah... Sorry I was just taking a nap."

He heard his mother chuckle and then say, "Ok... Well, were going to be late if we don't hurry so get your shorts on and I'll meet you downstairs.

Dean looked at the clock. His mother was correct it was all ready 11:30 and replied, "Ok mom."

12