Magical Island Paradise

Story Info
John is stranded on a magical island with a young beauty.
2.1k words
3.83
115.3k
90
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his cruise ship sinks, John is stranded on a magical island with a young beauty. Will he give into his urges? What will he discover on this beautiful island?

Chapter 1 - Shipwrecked

It was luck, pure and simple. Rain had fallen all day and strong wind blew over the sea but I had gone out to the deck near my cabin. It was a cheap one, near the lower back of the ship, but it was close to the deck with the life boats. The warm wind blew through my shirt and the bare legs below my shorts. A massive explosion shook the ship and I fell to the deck . I stood up again, my blood pumping, and looked along the length of the cruise ship. A large hole gaped in the side and water streamed in rapidly. After that it got hazy, I only remembered helping some people into the boats, a storm and setting out on a live raft before the ship vanished into depths.

For a day now I had been coasting along the water and saw nothing but Caribbean ocean. I had already used two of the ten meals and an equal amount of fresh water. The only other things I had was my army knife, first aid supplies, flares, oars and the cloth on my back. But I had seen none who I could have signaled.

It was hot, though the bright sun was slowly descending and I looked out of the raft. Suddenly, I saw an island appear in the distance and I was certain it had not been there a minute ago, it was too close for me to miss. Who was I to look this gift horse in the mouth? I started to paddle toward the island and saw another life raft already there. After disembarking and towing the raft onto the beach I went to over to the other craft.

"Hello, is someone here?" I asked, in my deep voice.

There was no answer but I heard rustling inside. I peered inside and found a girl eighteen or nineteen years old, likely of Arabic descent. She was small, no more than five feet and had olive brown skin. From under her black curly hair scared brown eyes were focused on me. She was beautiful and lust stirred in me. I had always found teens attractive but had never done anything about it. But maybe here, away from all the prejudice of society that could change.

In spoke to her in a soothing tone. "Don't worry everything is going to be okay. I am John, who are you?"

She didn't answer and I probed, "Is there anyone else here?"

She shook her head and started to sob, her body shaking and tears trickling down her face. Slowly, I approached her and took her in my arms. Her body was still shaking but it seemed to calm her down. I was painfully aware of her small body pressed against the hard muscles I had gained in the army. My breathing quickened and my cock got hard in my trousers. Damn, I was always so horny.

She sniffed,"Aliya ... My mother, she is gone."

"I'm sorry," I replied rubbing her back. She still sobbed, but seemed to get more comfortable and I ventured, "We have to get the raft onto the land, we can make a camp there."

She nodded and together we pulled both rafts to the tree line fifty feet away, close to each other. She wasn't much help but it gave us a feeling of common purpose. We ate some food and talked while the sun vanished behind the horizon. Aliya had been on a vacation with her mother but the woman had fallen off the craft in the rough sea. Afterward dinner we each settled into our own rafts, the air still warm, and I slowly drifted to sleep, horny and thinking of the beauty next door.

After a few minutes I heard little steps coming toward my new home and Aliya whispered,"Can I sleep here tonight? I don't wanna sleep alone."

I nodded and she settled next to me, an arm length away.

Chapter 2 - A New Dawn

I woke up in my clothes and had morning wood. Aliya lay snuggled against my chest, my left arm around her waist and still sleeping. I enjoyed her warmth and closeness, her intoxicating scent. She stirred and seemed to feel the erection pressing against her ass. Instead of pulling away she pushed back against it.

She giggled and asked me in a saucy tone. "Do you like that?"

Fuck, I was so turned on by the little slut. "It feels very nice."

"I did that sometimes with strangers when my parents weren't looking. My daddy was a pastor and wouldn't let me date while I was in catholic school but I was always so horny. I liked rubbing myself but I always wanted a boyfriend and have him touch me."

My hand moved slowly up her chest, her breathing quickened. "I can be your boyfriend."

When I felt her small breast through her shirt, she gasped but didn't resist. With a soft touch I moved over her hard nipple and she moaned. I massaged the small nubs, first the left and then the right. My caressing touch slipped lower then below her pink shirt and up again. She had a little bra under it, no more than A cup, and my hand found a way underneath. Naked to my touch the mounds felt even better and I squeezed them a little. She panted in response and rubbed her ass up and down my crotch. This was everything I had dreamed of, but I still wanted more.

My left hand moved toward her nipple and below. She shivered in anticipation. I slipped into her shorts and over her panties. They were damp with her juices, soaked in her nectar. I stroked down the lips of her vagina and she shuddered with release. In a slow motion I caressed up then down and she pressed into my hand.

Oh, yes, Aliya was ready for more. I pulled the hand out of her shorts and now slipped under her panties. She was slick with liquid and my fingers touched her little button, drawing a moan from her. I invaded her small love hole with my middle finger, slipping in slowly into the hot channel and hit a barrier. "Your hymen is still intact"

"I- I never put anything down there."

A virgin, oh my god. With little motions I finger fucked Aliya, her crotch pressing into my hand. I was so damn hard. She humped my fingers her motions growing wilder. When she climaxed, she arched her back, the small firm ass sliding over my erection and screamed. I tensed, ecstasy sweeping through me and jizzed into my underwear.

"Oh, god, that feels so nice. No one ever made me feel so good. Please, be my boyfriend."

"You will have to kiss me first."

She turned around and pressed her small warm lips against mine. I moved my arms around her body and held her to me. With my tongue I probed forward and she opened her lips, letting my questing tongue in. We kissed for a long time and when we separated I promised, "It gets even better, now that you are my girlfriend."

"Oh, I can't wait!"

"Let's take a swim, I fell grimy from sleeping in my clothes."

We walked the short distance to the water and I stripped my clothes. Aliya saw my large erection, she stared at it and blushed dark red when she saw my knowing smile. The small girl took her shirt and shorts off revealing her pink underwear. She blurted when I admired her body, "You have to promise not to look at me."

"I promise you I will look there," pointing away from her. That relaxed her, she took off her clothes and got into the ocean. Walking the other way than I had pointed, I moved around her and now saw her in her full beauty. Her small nipples were hard and the bare pussy glistened in her juices.

"Hey, you promised not to look."

"I promised not to look in that direction," I grinned," I can't help but look at your beautiful body."

"Do you really mean that?"

"I do. I have never seen a more attractive woman." It was the truth.

We washed and put on our clothes, though not the underwear. There were many coconut husks that could be opened with some of the stones from a rocky part of the beach. Just some taps on the top and bottom and the husk could be cast aside, the fiber parts could be used to make fire. I cracked to coconut along the equator and we had some nice white flesh and tasty liquid. We collected some soft plants for a bed and it was almost dark again.When we returned to the raft this time, she didn't hesitate to join me.

She layed down and I knelt in front of her then opened her shorts and pulled it down her long legs. Her mound was shaved bare and already wet with juices. Her thighs were soft to my touch and she shivered when my caressing hands moved upwards to her center. More juices leaked out and I lowered my mouth to her bare pussy, licking it from bottom to top. Her youthful nectar was delicious and she squeaked when her hard button was stimulated. I invaded her soft flesh with my tongue and her warm wetness welcomed me. Her breathing was growing heavy and my left hand moved over her thighs, the right playing with her small breasts, the soft touch driving her crazy.

I pushed a finger from my left hand inside her center, exciting the sensitive channel. More juice came out and it was drenching the leaves and plants underneath. A second finger joined, just fitting into her love channel, coating them in her musky liquid. She was close but I wanted something of her first. I brought the hand up to her mouth.

"Please don't stop!"

"I will continue, but taste your nectar first," I instructed her. She was hesitant but licked it to get the fingers back inside her snatch.

"Not bad, but please hurry."

Satisfied, I returned them into her welcoming hole and continued at a faster pace.

"Oh, yeah ... Oh god, fuck me, shove your fingers inside! Fuck me!" She climaxed and let out a scream of joy.

Oh, I would. I had waited for this and entered her with my hard cock. She was tight and I had to push forward inch for inch but her wet juices helped. In the throws of ecstasy she didn't notice until I hit her hymen and tore through it.

"Ow." She looked down at my buried cook. "Oh my god this is happening. I wanted this for so long. Shove it inside me!" she begged me.

"Damn you are such a little slut, Aliya. You turn me on so hard."

"I am. I'm such a little slut. Your slut. Fuck your slut hard."

Oh hell, I didn't want to cum before I was fully in her. My hard cock drove on, the tight hot walls clenching against it.

"Fuck, I can't believe you got that monster inside. I feels so wonderful."

Slowly, I moved back and forth in her narrow sheath. The sensation was intense and I wouldn't hold out long. I drove stronger into her one, two, three times. She writhed and crested, arching her belly against me. I shoved my cock deeper, her walls clenching me painfully and I came. The joy of release flushed through me and my seed spewed into her fertile womb. She seemed determined to milk every last drop from me.

The orgasm faded away and I pulled out my cock, covered with blood, juices and semen. She stopped me half way.

"I ... I really liked it,"she stammered," but we to marry now that we made love."

What? She seemed to have a strange conception of reality, but why not?

"Of course, I love you. I can't imagine anyone I would rather marry, my little slut. Will you marry me?"

"I do. I loved you since the moment you took me into your strong arms." Damn, I was already getting hard and wanted to go again.

"But now I feel a little sore. Could we do it tomorrow again, fiance?"

I hoped we would do it every last day of my life.