Magical Mischief Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
Life gets even stranger for siblings Scott and Beth.
4.6k words
4.51
26.1k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth closed the front door behind Maeve.

Maeve was a petite girl, smaller than Beth, and a fraction slimmer, with very long black hair and eyes of light ice blue. Her face was youthful and pixie-esq with a soft, rounded edge on each feature, including her nose which was adorable and round. Her almond shaped eyes were slightly further apart than on most faces, but it just added to the adorable impishness.

"Maeve... right?" Beth asked, to which Maeve nodded. "Why the fuck are you here? We're not friends, I mean you're..." Beth looked her up and down with a look of disdain "and I'm like the most popular girl in school."

"I had nowhere else to go."

"There's gotta be somewhere you could have gone, instead of here?" Beth asked, to which Maeve shook her head.

Beth sighed, as the seeds of compassion started spreading roots throughout her mind. It had been quite a while since Beth had felt compassion, especially for someone she looked down upon.

"Well I guess you better come in and have a seat where its warm," Beth said, as she grudgingly ushered Maeve towards the living room.

Maeve entered the room, followed by Beth, to find Scott passed out in the chair.

As the kept their eyes on Scott, they moved along the couch, before finally sitting; Maeve at the end of the couch, furthest from the door, with Beth a foot away towards the middle.

"Excuse this piece of shit, it's way past his bed time," Beth said with an annoyed look on her face. "SCOTT!!!!" Beth bellowed, turning her attention to the drunk in the corner chair. "SCOTT!" Beth bellowed again, but still with no reaction "SCOTT!!!" Beth shrieked, to which Scott finally jolted awake.

Scott mumbled as his eyes slowly opened.

"Go to bed," Beth ordered.

As Scott stretched and prepared himself for the long drunken stagger to the stairs. He looked up at Maeve.

"Heeeeey Maddie, my faaaaavorite new girl, why are you in this place, you should be in your home, or in the work thing."

"Hey fuck face, her name is Maeve, not Maddie, I go to school with her... understand? Now fuck off and go to bed."

"Ooohhhh, fuck you bitch... I'm going to bed," Scott said, ignoring what Beth just said. He clambered to his feet, and staggered off towards the door. "Seee you later Maddie," he said as he bumbled his way to the exit, before pressing his hand to his mouth, kissing it boisterously and flailing his moist hand in Maeve's general direction.

"Scott, I said fuck off," Beth shrieked wildly, reaching the end of her tether with him.

"Ahhhh whatever stupid whore bitch, fuuuucking... with your sexy fuckin ass, and boobsies... heh... boobskis," Scott mumbled, barely intelligible, as he left the room.

"Sorry, he's such an ASSHOLE," Beth said, ending loudly and directed at Scott "especially since his ex dumped him."

"Don't worry about it," Maeve looked at Beth with a wry smile. "Just...thanks for letting me in... Hey mind if I have a beer?"

"Sure, if there is any left, I'll go grab you one."

"Uh, no no, it's OK, I'll get it, you stay here... Just in case he comes back and tries to ruin things again," Maeve said with a smile, before getting up and making her way to the kitchen.

Moments later Maeve walked back in.

"No beer left, but I found some spiced Rum in one of the cupboards," Maeve said as she pulled a large bottle from behind her back.

"What the fuck, how did not know about that? I love Rum."

"I bought you a glass as well... with ice too."

"Oh fuck yes" Beth said as her face lit up with excitement. Maeve set down the glasses on the coffee table and poured a double for Beth and a double for herself.

"So you haven't told me why you're here." Beth asked Maeve as she sat back down in her place on the couch.

"I had an argument with my folks, and... well... my dad chased me out of the house and I knew you lived nearby, but I wasn't sure where. So I tried a few houses, then I got lost and eventually I ended up here."

"I know how you feel, I had an argument with my parents this morning, I should be up visiting my grand parents with them."

"Toast?" Maeve asked with a bright smile.

"Yeah," Beth said raising her glass.

"To stupid fucking family, who you can't live with, or without."

"To stupid fucking family," Beth responded with a smile and a sip of her rum, bringing the merriment to a premature and awkward halt.

Up until now they had hardly spent any time together, let alone shared any form of pleasantries, so it was only natural for them to feel unsure about this whole situation.

Maeve slipped off her flip-flops and brought her legs up on to the couch.

"Beth why don't you like me?" Maeve asked.

"I..." Beth paused and sighed. She simply had no excuses. "I'm sorry. You don't deserve that kind of nasty treatment. I guess it's just fear of new people, and... well..." Beth was about to blurt something out, but held back. "But there are no excuses, we've been really mean to you, and you have done absolutely nothing to us. But I guess with the peer pressure and all the other girls feeding into the same shit, it just gets kinda out of control," Beth added.

Sharing that with Maeve made Beth feel good, like a weight had been lifted.

"I understand. You have an image to look after, if you didn't you would be just like us," Maeve said followed by an understanding smile. Maeve brought her glass to her lips and took a drink of rum.

"Well maybe being like you is a good thing, you're yourself, no pretending to be something you're not, no pretending to be better than you are, simply to win approval." Beth said solemnly, "and you're... like... super pretty," Beth added bashfully, hinting at her underlying sexual confusion.

"Wow, really, you think I'm pretty?" Maeve asked surprised.

Beth took a quick sip of rum.

"Yeah," Beth replied as she brought her glass down and held it with both hands in her lap.

"But I'm no way near as pretty as you, you're like the most popular girl in school for a reason y'know."

"Yeah I know," Beth grinned jokingly "So anyway lets change the subject. What do you like to do when you're not in school?" Beth asked Maeve, who was taking another drink from her glass.

As Maeve pulled her glass away from her lips to indulge Beth and her question, the two of them were soon deep in conversation about the interests they both shared.

As time ticked away, they moved on to frivolous school gossip, giggling as they put everyone there to rights, That was followed by hysterical laughter as they watched videos on Beth's phone. For the first time in a long time Beth had finally found a person who she could feel comfortable with, enough to actually be her self, with no need for pretense.

Beth looked over at the clock on the side table in the corner, by the arm chair.

"Holy fucking shit, you've been here like three hours."

"I guess we're a pair of super fun bitches then... Hey?" Maeve said with drunken jubilance.

"Yeah... Super fun bitches," Beth cheered, falling back with a laugh, clutching on to her half empty glass.

The two of them laughed for a moment, then settled again, but both sporting huge grins on their faces.

As they sat, no longer in conversation, Maeve seized the opportunity lay a little truth on her new friend.

"Beth? I have to tell you something," Maeve said awkwardly. "I... think your more than pretty."

"More than pretty?" Beth said with a hint of concern showing through on her face.

"Yeah... I think you're kinda sexy."

"Uh wow," Beth said with surprise "OK... I have something to confess too, I..." Beth paused trying to find some courage.

"It's OK, you can tell me, honey" Maeve said putting her hand onto Beth's.

"I... I think I might be bi? Well curious at least, and I've kept it hidden from everyone, especially from people at school. If any of my bitchy friends found out, they would ruin me." At last Beth's secret was out in its entirety.

"Wow really? And not even your family know?" Maeve asked.

"You are the first person in the entire world to knows."

Maeve placed her bare feet on the floor and leaned forwards to put her glass on the table. Then she took Beth's and put it next to her's. As Maeve sat up straight again, Beth moved in and kissed her quickly, before Maeve could make the first move.

Beth let out a little muffled moan as their lips began to slowly and tentatively explore lips of the other, becoming more and more addicted to the taste of them.

Maeve pulled away, keeping her forehead pressed to Beth's and breathing heavily. She was less than an inch away from Beth's hungry lips, as she tantalized them with her absence.

"You tease," Beth whispered softly, to which Maeve simply grinned in response.

Beth moaned softly, desperate for more of Maeve's delicious lips, but Maeve just continued denying Beth of the satisfaction, with an open smug smile gracing her impish face.

Quickly Beth grew tired of the lack of kissing and ended her craving for Maeve's lips by eagerly pulled Maeve close.

Beth pressed her mouth to Maeve's and kissed her again, deeply and passionately. Then she put her hand on Maeve's chest and gently pushed her back further onto the couch.

Beth pulled her legs up onto the couch into a kneeling position, and in one smooth motion lifted her leg up and positioned herself onto Maeve's lap, straddling her. She placed her hands either side of Maeve's neck, just below her ears. With her fingers wrapping around back onto the base of Maeve's head, Beth leaned in for another kiss.

As Beth leaned in, Maeve came up to meet her. Their lips met passionately in the middle. Their tongues naturally reaching out as their lips touched, and immediately began swirling and dancing around each other.

As they kissed deeper and more lustfully, the heat between them increased. Beth reached for the bottom of her blue tank top, pulled it up over her head, breaking the kiss for a few seconds and immediately going back in to continue kissing.

Maeve instinctively reached around Beth's back, with her lips still pressed to Beth's. With one hand rested on Beth's hip, Maeve reached around back with the other, to pinch the clasp open on Beth's bra, and quickly removed the bra to one side.

With Beth's pert b-cup bust now free, Maeve's hand reached for the left one. Taking it in her hand, she softly kneaded it, getting it ready for her lips to quickly transfer from Beth's lips to her nipple. Maeve moved her head down to greet the pinnacle of Beth's left breast, and parting her lips, she took the nipple between them, giving it a sweet, gentle suck.

"Do they taste good?" Beth whispered, as looked down at the beautiful picture of this perfect pixie-esq girl sucking on one nipple, then going over to the right to pay that one some loving attention.

"Like two yummy cupcakes," Maeve said with an adorable grin.

As she looked up to take in Beth sweet smiling response, Maeve leaned the left again. She started to lick all over the breast that was nestled in her left hand, then spiraling around and around out to meet the sweet cherry at its peak, where she once again wrapped her lips around it and began to kiss it.

Maeve moved across to the other nipple. Bringing her teeth into play, she lightly nibbled on Beth's right nipple. As Maeve lightly dined, Beth reached down to the bottom of Maeve's t-shirt and pulled it up. Beth didn't want to be the only who was topless, and she really wanted to enjoy Maeve's small, perfectly pert breasts as much as Maeve was enjoying her's.

Maeve pulled away to allow Beth to pull off her t-shirt.

"Mm, ready and waiting, I like it," Beth quipped as she saw that Maeve didn't have bra on under her t-shirt.

"I didn't feel like wearing one today, or maybe it was fate telling me I was going to get some tonight," Maeve said with a grin.

As Beth lovingly gazed down at that beautiful grinning face, her hart fluttered.

"Your so beautiful, Maeve."

"You are too, gorgeous girl," Maeve replied lovingly gazing up at Beth.

"I'm so glad you turned up at my house, it's like you're an angel sent to rescue me," Beth said looking down at Maeve's lips, but before Maeve could reply, Beth leaned in eagerly to once again indulge in the warm taste of Maeve's talented tasty tongue, and a side of her scrumptious lips.

Beth put her hands on either side of Maeve's head and pulled her face up to meet her lips again. She kissed them deeply, with even more lustful boldness than before.

They both started to moan into each others open mouths, as their tongues moved from a waltz to a rumba, trying to take in as much of each other as their bodies would allow them.

Maeve murmured as she pulled Beth away from her lips.

"Beth?" Maeve asked.

Beth, ignoring Maeve, leaned in, hungry for Maeve's lips and kissed them with a smooch.

"Mm... I have -" Maeve tried to continue but Beth interrupted her with another kiss. Maeve obliged and then pulled Beth away again.

"I have something I need to show you," Maeve said finally reaching the end of her sentence.

"Um... OK," Beth said giving Maeve a moment to speak.

"But it's kind of a secret, so you can't tell anyone, OK?"

"Your secret is safe with me honey."

Beth waited patiently for Maeve to show her secret.

"Uh, you're kind of sitting on it."

"Oh sorry," Beth said looking down and immediately climbing off.

Beth, now kneeling on the couch, watched as Maeve reached down to the fastening on her jeans. Opening them up, she lifted her hips up off the couch, and pulled both the jeans and her underwear down. Then leaning forwards she pulled them over her feet and onto the floor. Maeve, now completely naked, sat back and opened her legs slightly to let something long and muscular unfurled from between them.

Beth's eyes widened in total surprise.

"You have a penis? And testicles? How? And... how the hell did you hide a package that big in those jeans?" Beth said in astonishment, but also utterly confused as to how she missed it completely, even when she was sat on top of it.

"Uh... Magic?" Maeve replied facetiously, with a small grin. "Me having a cock is not going to be a problem is it?" Maeve asked, rerouting the conversation slightly and reaching her hand over and caressing the side of Beth's head.

Beth gazed into Maeve's ice blue eyes. She saw that there was a slight magenta glint to them which she hadn't noticed before, but Beth's mind was busy on other larger matters to concern herself with Maeve's eyes right now.

"No... I just wasn't expecting anything like that," Beth said looking down to Maeve's magnificent appendage. All the confusion somehow just vanishing from her mind.

As she continued to look down at it, Beth bit her lower lip; it was almost as if it was calling to her, as if it was begging her to play with it.

Beth reached out and confidentially grabbed her new best friend's huge impressive member, and she slowly slid her gripped hand down around the shaft and back up to the top, where she stayed for a moment, softly rubbing the tip. Then she slid her hand down to the base again, and back up gradually getting a little faster on each stroke.

"Oh my god," Maeve moaned

"It's so fucking big and pretty," Beth said with gleeful fascination, as she gazed down at her hand pumping up and down, admiring her handy work

"It tastes good too," Maeve said with a playful smile.

"Can't I just admire it for a moment?"

"Sure you can, but make it quick, I really need to feel those gorgeous lips around your new favorite play thing."

"OK... OK," Beth replied leaning in.

She touched her lips to the large deep pink head, and slowly slid her lips around it. She engulfed it in her warm comforting mouth, whilst her right hand held the base to keep it steady. As Beth slid her mouth further down the shaft, she reached out her other hand and gently played with the velvety soft skin of the big beautiful balls nestled nicely below the tasty mast of Maeve meat.

As Beth picked up a slow but steady pace with her bobbing head, a blissful feeling of content washed over and she closed her eyes to bask in it.

Beth was excited by the new sexual adventure that she was heading into, and what made it even more exciting, was that she had a friend to share it with.

But, in the few hours they had spent together, Maeve had become much more than just a regular friend. She was the type of friend that Beth had never really had before. A friend she felt she could trust, and one who she felt she could completely open up to.

But as it had turned out, Maeve was also someone who was gifted in surprising yet impressive ways, and someone who could pleasure her in ways that a sexual moron like Joel couldn't even comprehend.

However, the best thing about Maeve was the fact she was all those things, in one beautiful amazing package.

But what Beth didn't realize was nothing was as it seemed.

"Oh you are one sexy fucking bitch you know that," said a very familiar voice.

Beth opened her eyes, there was light hair on the legs and bushy hair at the base of the cock she was currently sucking on. Beth looked to the side, towards the origin of the familiar voice, but still keeping this big tasty thing deep inside her mouth. She looked up into the eyes of a smug looking Scott.

"Yeah suck your big bro's cock, you sexy little bitch," Scott said, running his fingers through her hair. "I knew you wanted me," Scott said with a smug grin.

As Beth continued to bob her head over Scott's firm manhood, she tried to stop. She wanted to stop, yet she still kept sucking. Then a thought appeared in Beth's mind. Had Maeve been a figment of her imagination to help deal with the fact that, she had wanted Scott all along, but didn't know how to deal with it.

She frantically tried to process everything, still sucking on Scott, still unable to stop. Eventually she resigned herself to the fact, that all that kissing, and Maeve nibbling on her nipples was in fact all Scott, and ultimately she wanted this. It simply had to be true. She couldn't stop.

"Hey kneel down there baby girl, so I can see those beautiful eyes, as you eat my fat fucking cock... And pass me the bottle of rum while you're up" Scott demanded.

Despite still not liking Scott, Beth had come to terms with what she believed was the truth, so she obliged Scott and his demands.

Beth got up from the couch and after passing Scott the rum, she moved Scott's clothing away from the place she was about to kneel in and then positioned herself between Scott's legs. She clutched the top of his strong thighs, then, opening her mouth wide, she maneuvered her head, and then her mouth around his towering pillar of muscle and slowly slipped her head down the length of it. As she began to suck, she looked up into Scott's eyes. There was no point pretending it was someone else now.

"Oh fuck, you are good, you are very good," He moaned, watching as his cock vanished between those delicious rosy lips. "Oh god Beth.... does my big fat cock taste good?"

Beth chose not to answer.

She silently grabbed the base and pumped her head up and down, getting faster and faster, working Scott's staff of meat. Scott took a long drink of rum from the bottle.

As Beth got faster, Scott's cock worked deeper into her mouth. She began to produce noises from her throat, as the back of her mouth was repeatedly filled with head.

"That's it baby girl, work it good... Fuck, I've wanted you on my dick for so long," Scott remarked, as he caressed the top of Beth's head. "Mmm, you know what?" Scott added moments later, "I wanna taste that sweet little pussy of yours" Scott said smugly, pushing Beth's head up.

Scott leaned forwards and placed his hands under both of Beths arms, then guided her firmly onto the couch next to him, before taking Beth's former position on the floor. From his kneeling position, Scott reached up and unbuttoned Beth's shorts, then yanked them down by the legs, and finally tossed them to the side. Then he slid his hands up Beths lender, to her hips, where he peeled her pretty purple tanga panties down, caressing her legs as he slid her panties all the way down and over her feet, where he threw them in the same direction as the shorts.

12