Magical Mischief Whore Pt. 04

Story Info
The final part.
1.6k words
3.69
14.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was lying with her face pressed into the couch. She peeled her heavy eyelids open, and lifted her still sleepy head up off the couch cushion, which was moist with her drool.

She looked around.

It was morning.

Beth turned and sat up, placing her feet on the cold carpet. She looked down at her naked body, and for a second wondered why she was sleeping naked on the living room couch. Suddenly bits of memory came pouring back into her consciousness.

She froze, wide-eyed and in shock.

"Oh god, me and Scott... did we?" She didn't want to finish the sentence. She hoped that if she didn't finish it, it wasn't real. "But he was so good," she muttered, feeling unadulterated guilt for enjoying it.

Beth closed her eyes and put the palms of hands over her eyes and leaned forwards, trying to compose herself.

As she brought her hands down and rested them each side on the couch, she sighed heavily. Then she looked around for her clothing.

She spied her underwear down and to the right of the couch, next to her shorts. Beth tried to reach them from her seated position on the couch, but both were just out of reach. So Beth got to her feet and bent down to pick them up.

"Mmm I love the view of hot ass in the morning, especially when it belongs to my beautiful baby sister," Scott wisecracked, casually hiding the internal turmoil that was running rampant in his brain, whilst standing at the door completely naked.

Beth stood up, and turned around holding her underwear in the hand. She felt an urge to quickly cover up her nakedness using anything readily available, but she figured it to be a fruitless endeavor, Scott had seen everything already, or so she thought. She had no idea that in fact the last time she had seen the real Scott was when she told him to fuck off.

"Uh... Hey," Beth said awkwardly.

She may have come to terms with being naked in front of her brother, but that didn't do anything to help the fact her lady bits were getting a little cold.

"Have you seen mom, or anyone else around the house this morning?" Scott inquired shiftily, as he watched Beth begin to put her underwear on.

"No, I haven't seen anyone. Why?" Beth replied, as she pulled her underwear up all the way and let them go around her hips with a light snap.

Scott entered the room and sat on the couch, next to where Beth was stood.

"Uh... no reason, just thought I heard someone," Scott said evasively.

"So did you have fun last night?" Scott said with a cocky grin

"Um..." Beth considered saying that she didn't want to talk about it, to avoid dealing with it.

But as she quickly glanced at Scott's semi-hard eight inch cock, she realized there was no getting around this. So instead Beth chose to be honest.

"Y'know what, I did. I'm still not sure how to deal with it, it's crazy, and I really feel guilty for enjoying it, especially after the pervy things you have done to me in the past, like that time when we were playing in the river and you grabbed me pretending to wrestle, but instead you rubbed your semi hard-on through my bikini into my ass crack, remember that?"

"Hold on, I thought you loved that. You told me last night that you rub your bedpost into you ass, pretending its me."

"W-what? I've never done that."

"That's what you told me last night. We were on my bed and you were riding my cock, and you said that you play with yourself thinking about that moment, then you asked what else I've done to you, and I brought up the time you caught me jacking off into your panties."

"Oh yeah I remember that, and then I burnt them outside." Beth said with a disgusted look as that memory resurfaced. "Wait, hold on, I was riding you? When did I do that?"

"I dunno, you must have come in when I was asleep on my bed, 'cause when I woke up, you were on me, riding my cock."

"I don't remember doing that at all. God, was I really that drunk?" She looked down at the table with the almost empty bottle of rum, and the two glasses. "OK, that would explain it," Beth said starting to piece things together.

"Explain, what?"

"I think we were drinking rum down here, just before we ended up doing it on the couch"

"Wait... we did it on the couch?"

"Yeah, I gave you a blow job, then you ate me out and you fucked me," Beth said in a very matter-of-fact way, trying desperately hard not to let the guilt and awkwardness flare up again.

"Fuck I don't remember that at all," Scott said with a bemused look.

"So how did I end up down here again if we were doing it on your bed? Surely we would both have woken up there if we were that drunk?"

"I dunno... dunno," Scott said quickly, as he attempted to skirt around that line of questioning. He knew full well that there were other people, not just Beth, that got fucked last night, and not just on his bed.

Scott's mind drifted on to the memories of fucking Beth, Maddie, and Lucy, and a smug smile spread across his face.

"One thing I do know, is you were fucking amazing last night," He said to said with cool conviction, attempting to divert Beth's quest for answers away from the fact he had had hot wild sex with what he thought was their Mom, and the dirty feeling of pleasure that he had got from it.

"I guess you were OK," Beth said sarcastically with a wry smile.

"Really? Just OK?" Scott asked with some sarcasm of his own.

"Yeah, alright you were amazing too."

"Well since we both enjoyed it, why don't we enjoy it again right here, right now," Scott said flirting with Beth.

Beth looked at Scott in his state of undress, whilst he was sat on the couch. Her eyes ran the length of Scott's lightly toned body. As the sporadic twitching of Scott's package caught her eye, and it slowly began to get bigger again, the temptation starting to rise in her.

"Well?" Scott said, pushing for an answer.

Beth was still uneasy about last night, even though she enjoyed the hot sexual encounter with the big brother impostor. But the temptation to replicate last night was approaching critical mass, made only worse by Scott's insistence for and answer. If she did go through with this, that was it, what they assumed happened last night, wouldn't just be a one night stand, it would be taken to the next level and irreparably stain their relationship forever.

"Does this help?" Scott said, grabbing his cock and slowly running his gripped hand up and down around his rapidly hardening cock.

As Beth watched he brother slowly and seductively stroking himself. She simply couldn't shake the fact the sex they had, was the best that she had ever had.

Then finally Beth broke.

She bent over and started to move the things on the coffee table, with her ass pointing in Scott's direction. Scott positioned himself at the front of the couch and after leaning forwards, he seized the opportunity to pull down her underwear and sample all the tasty treats that were now being offered to him. He took a big long sloppy lick all the way from her lightly moistened lower lips and up to her tiny teen butt hole.

Beth murmured lustfully, masking the feeling that Scott seemed less adept down there, than he was last night. But they had had a late night and it involved lots of alcohol, so she figured that that must be the reason for his decline in proficiency.

In one fluid motion, Beth pulled away, turned around and lay down supine on the coffee table.

"Fuck me Scott," she cooed, lifting her legs close to her shoulders and spreading them for him.

Scott stood up with a cocky grin on his face and walked around to the end of the table.

He looked down at his sister's hairless, teen pussy. Instead of guiding it in, slowly, making her feel every inch of it, he grabbed his cock, and whilst aiming it in its general direction, he thrusted his hips forwards, impaling Beth.

His technique was as subtle as a subway train in the process of derailing, which utterly baffled Beth. She simply couldn't work out how he had gone from Picasso to Kanye West overnight.

Scott quickly picked up the pace, beginning to hammer Beth's hips into the coffee table and paying little attention to Beth, as he got his fill of her.

Beth was rapidly becoming turned off, especially considering how good he was last night.

But just when the situation couldn't get anymore unejoyable for Beth, Scott somehow managed to ruin it even further for her.

"God damn, your pussy feels like Mom's but tighter," he unwittingly blurted out, lost in the heat of the moment.

"Errgghh! Nope I'm done," Beth said with a disgusted and disgruntled look on her face. She grabbed the edges of the table and pulled her self away from Scott, and then quickly got up.

"What? What's wrong?" Scott asked.

"You just had to ruin it, didn't you. And Where was the guy from last night... y'know what forget it," Beth added, holding the palm of her hand up to her brother and walking away towards the door.

"I'm sorry... Beth, please... Beth, come on," Scott said, just as Beth was about to cross the threshold. "Yeah well fuck you too, fucking cock tease," he bellowed after her, as Beth vanished from view.

THE END