TMGS 01-02 - Day Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmgsaga
tmgsaga
162 Followers

"Oh yes, baby. Suck my clit!" Stephanie screamed out to Cindy. She pushed herself down onto Cindy's face as Cindy did as she was told. Cindy reached under Stephanie's body, and played with her huge breasts as they hung below. Stephanie ran her hands along with Cindy's feeling her own body as Cindy pried her pussy apart with her tongue.

Hannah bit her lip to keep herself quiet as she fucked herself slowly while watched Stephanie start to ride Cindy's face. Cindy's tongue moved with such loving accuracy around Stephanie's clit that Stephanie could not longer return the favor. She ran her own hands up and down her body, feeling her own astounding curves. She moaned without worry as Cindy's mouth pulled at her clit and sucked up her juices. Stephanie's body bounced furiously; her breasts bouncing in her own hands, her mouth agape and her eyes closed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Stephanie cried. As she fell forward onto all fours, Cindy grabbed hold of her thighs and held her pussy tightly against her face. Stephanie came hard into Cindy's awaiting mouth. Stephanie's back arched and her legs buckled as Cindy had successfully gave her an amazing orgasm. Cindy licked at sucked on Stephanie's pleased pussy, longing to taste her cum.

"Oh shit ... " Stephanie moaned, and she fell forward onto her breasts. WIth her body satisfied and her mind exhausted, she could no longer keep herself up. Cindy climbed out from beneath Stephanie, quickly rolled Stephanie on to her back, and climbed on top of her.

With her naked body on top of Stephanie's, Cindy planted small kisses on her lips, cheeks, and neck. Stephanie just starred up towards the ceiling with a smile on her face. She kissed Cindy back, tasting her own cum on Cindy's lips. Cindy slowly rubbed her own bare breasts against Stephanie's as they kissed each other, knowing that it was nearing time for her to go. Cindy tried to squeeze the last few moments she had with this naked babe, and took in every romantic touch she could get.

As Stephanie kissed down Cindy's neck, Cindy looked up at Hannah who was calmly still lounging above them on the couch. Hannah smiled as she slowly untied her bikini top as she watched her two brunette performers kiss. Cindy licked her own lips as she watched Hannah's epic breasts fall free as she untied her top. She calmly tossed the bikini top aside, and lounged on the couch completely naked.

While Stephanie calmly continued to kiss Cindy's neck, she had no idea that there was a infinitely gorgeous blonde lying naked on her father's couch above her. She was unaware that this blonde was now fingering her pussy ever so slowly while she gazed upon the sexual show. She would never know that this naked blonde had amazing magical powers, and had just used them to create a small white vibrator in her other free hand.

"I think I'll take my leave for now." Hannah said directly into Cindy mind, and Cindy watched as Hannah slowly sunk the large white vibrator into her own pussy. Hannah's eyes closed slowly and a smile crept onto her face as she let the toy climb inside her. She let go of the toy with both her hands, and then proceeded to run those hands up her own body. Cindy was in awe as the vibrator continued to move in and out of Hannah's soaking wet pussy while Hannah pinched her own nipples with her fingertips while she sat naked on the couch.

Then in a flurry, Stephanie suddenly crawled out from under Cindy, and climbed to her feet. Now standing above Cindy, with the couch in plain sight, Stephanie held her hand out to help her lover up. Cindy took Stephanie's hand, and she pulled Cindy to her feet. Stephanie gave Cindy a quick kiss on the lips, pressing her own large breasts against Cindy's once more. She then broke away from Cindy, and started to gather her clothes up.

"My father might be back soon from his meeting. You should go." Stephanie informed her as she gathered her clothes. "But please, thank Hannah for sending me such an amazing lover."

As Stephanie continued to grab all her loose clothes, Cindy quickly looked over to Hannah, wondering how Stephanie didn't notice the blonde girl masturbating on her father's couch. Then Cindy saw that that the couch was empty. Stephanie didn't notice Hannah because Hannah was gone. In a split second, she had vanished, and now Cindy was left standing naked in her boss's office.

Stephanie carried her clothes into a small restroom connected to the small office. She turned and smiled at Cindy, and then snuck into the bathroom. As soon as the door shut behind her, Cindy panicked. She scurried around the room, finding her bra, panties, shirt, and remaining loose clothes she had stripped from her body. She had little time before her boss returned and found her naked in his office, and there was no telling what could happen to her, beyond just 'being fired'.

Then a power flash of white light exploded over the desk in the office. Cindy dropped her clothes and shielded her eyes from the light was it blinded her. As the light started to fade, Cindy could see that Hannah had returned as suddenly as she had left. She was now crouched on top of the desk completely naked with her legs spread wide and her large breasts hanging before her. Cindy stepped back as she noticed that Hannah also had given herself a magnificent and very grand pair of white angel wings, wings that stretched out behind her from wall to wall. Hannah's entire body radiated light onto Cindy, and Cindy was entranced by her beauty, her nude body, and her glorious angel wings. The young goddess didn't move from the top of the desk, but instead continued to suck on the same white vibrator she was once playing with, tasting her own cum. She calmly pulled the wet vibrator from her mouth, and looked down at Cindy.

"You did good today." the angelic Hannah told as her glowing wings fluttered behind her.

"I need to get out of here." Cindy said, returning to her frantic state. "My boss is gonna be back soon."

Hannah closed her eyes, and focused her magic as she calmly stood on the desk before Cindy.

"You're right. He's walking down the hall right now." Hannah pointed out as she seemed to simply find him with her thoughts.

"Can't you just put my clothes back on like you did before?" Cindy asked as she presented her handful of clothing.

"Yes," Hannah agreed. "But I like you naked. I have a better idea, but don't expect me to bail you out all the time."

"What?" Cindy asked.

Like always, Hannah didn't tell her, but showed her instead.

Cindy's boss opened the door to his office, and found his office just as he left it. There was no naked blonde girl with angel wings crouching on top of his desk. There was no busty brunette holding all her clothing in her hands in black heels and stockings. Everything seemed to be as it should.

Stephanie suddenly opened the door from the small bathroom, back in her own clothing. She saw her father now standing behind his desk, sorting out a mess of papers and holding a few folders that he picked up from the floor.

"Hi, daddy." Stephanie said

"What happened in here?" he asked as he held the disheveled paperwork in his hand.

"Nothing, why?" Stephanie lied. Her father walked behind the couch, confused as to the minor changes in his office.

"Is this yours?" her father asked, and he leaned forward and picked up Hannah's stripped bikini top from behind the couch. Stephanie had no answer. She had never seen that bikini in her life.

-----

The light that had blinded Cindy faded, and she now found herself in her own kitchen. She was still holding her office clothes, and still naked except for her stockings and heels. She looked around at the familiar surroundings, and then sighed a sigh of relief. She was safe in her own apartment after having throughly fucked her bosses nineteen year old daughter in his office and, thanks to Hannah's teleportation, she escaped without being noticed.

With her workday over, Cindy headed back to her bedroom with her clothes in her hands. She had a busy day of fucking, and had cum many times over. All the sex was exhausting, but yet she couldn't wait for more. She calmly stepped into her bedroom, but immediately dropped her clothes onto the floor when she saw another surprising sight.

There, of course, was Hannah. Hannah floated above Cindy's bed with her legs crossed and a large smile on her face. She just sat there in midair, calmly levitating and relaxing from an equally busy day of fucking. Hannah had lost her wings and was now wearing a sheer black button up T-shirt that didn't hide her legendary breasts as she had not a single button together. Cindy could see her panty-less crotch as well as she floated above her, as Hannah hated to wear bottoms and hide her tasty pussy. She smiled and giggled as she levitated, enjoying the view of Cindy's nude body yet again.

As hard as it was to do, Cindy looked away from Hannah and saw an open briefcase full of money sitting on her bed. There was the quarter-million dollars that Hannah had promised.

"Now this money is also to keep you here in your apartment." Hannah pointed out as she floated. She didn't change her sitting position, but floated down from the bed so that she was not in front of Cindy. She sat calmly in midair in front of Cindy as she continued. "I'm not saying I never want you to leave, but I do want you to stay here and figure out what magic you have in that sexy body of yours."

Cindy was face to face with Hannah, and watched as Hannah slowly became more and more transparent as she finished.

"I'm not coming back here until you have learned a thing or two." Hannah continued. Cindy could now see right through Hannah to the window and bed behind her as she was fading away. "And remember, you must never let anyone see you doing your magic. Have fun, but be careful."

Hannah faded into nothing. She was gone, or at least she wasn't visible or tangible to Cindy anymore. Now alone, Cindy stood there naked in her own bedroom. She had some discovering to do about herself and her potential as a magical girl. As she looked back to the bed, she knew that the quarter-million dollars sitting in that briefcase would make finding the time to discover those powers that much easier to do.

tmgsaga
tmgsaga
162 Followers