Magician's Assistant Ch. 05

Story Info
Alice becomes a whore.
5k words
4.4
102.1k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice awoke with more than a dirty taste in her mouth. She had a stranger's flaccid cock there and she was sucking on it. Not by choice for she had always been a bit of a quiet prude. Her husband, when he was alive, had given up encouraging her to try something different and even then he hadn't asked for anything too out of the ordinary.

She laid there hoping George would soon wake and free her of the command to do just as she was doing: suckling his cock like a dummy. Being so heavily hypnotised she would have to do just as he had ordered. He had no idea she was hypnotised. He thought she was just some kinky housewife getting a thrill from being submissive to a man, any man.

She watched his eyes open heavy with sleep and blood shot from drink. It was not a pretty sight though he fared well being only in his twenties.

At thirty-four she was an attractive woman. Men liked her large firm breasts and though her legs weren't model long they were shapely enough to look good in stockings.

That was another thing. She wore such provocative clothing since this sorry situation started it had become just a regular thing to show off her body, even to strangers. It was what those strangers were doing to her that was extraordinary.

"Good morning! You're enjoying yourself then." He said.

She wanted to tell him, 'No!' She wanted to spit out his cock in shame. It wasn't his fault. He was merely telling her what to do, what he thought she enjoyed. He probably didn't even remember ordering her to suck it all night. It slipped from her mouth as he made to rise from the bed.

A pang of anguish took her by surprise. She looked at his penis with longing as though her dummy had been snatched away. She wanted it back where it belonged, between her lips. The rude notion shook her. Vaguely it came back to her that he had told her to enjoy it.

"There's no time for that. I have work to do. You can clean up the place while I'm gone. You can't wear this dress it's a mess." He said.

She looked at it awkwardly not knowing what to do. She hadn't brought anything else with her. Inside it was stained with her own juices from his friend's manipulation of her pussy. They had lewdly played with her while playing cards. Passing her from one to the other as though she were a poker chip to be won or lost. She had felt like an object to be used and abused.

After the game this stranger had taken her in payment for James gambling debts. So was she now just some sex object owned by this man. It was a humiliating thought yet the very degradation of her status was exciting.

George opened a wardrobe. "In here there might be something to fit. That flighty bitch Jane probably left half her clothes. Here try this for size." He told her.

Alice didn't need an order to cover herself up. It was a pretty pink dress, something a daughter might wear rather than a mature woman. It said something about his past girlfriend Jane. She held it up to herself looking in the mirror. It would fit, just.

After a shower she returned to the bedroom to find he had been considerate enough to leave a pair of clean white panties on the bed. Hers were in an even worse state than the dress. It was daunting to think she had been so wet from being played with by strangers.

"You look nice. It looks different on you than Jane though." George told her.

The puzzled look on his face revealed he didn't quiet know what was different about it. Alice knew without ever seeing the young woman. The dress was designed for someone shorter and with smaller breasts. On Alice the hem was too short and the cleavage too long. But it was better than wondering around in the nude; it would make escape impossible.

At least George wasn't chasing after her like James had. James had taken her at every opportunity in ever more unusual ways. Not only had he been using her body as a learning tool he seemed to have something to prove. George however seemed self assured and she was beginning to succumb to the charmer.

"While I'm out you will tidy up the place. I won't be long. Don't answer the door to strangers will you." He joked.

Well at least that was something she would gladly obey. Not opening the door to anyone would be just perfect. It occurred to her this remark referred to how she looked in the little feminine dress. It was too young for her and at her age it made her seem rather pathetic.

***

Getting to know her way round his apartment didn't take much time but cleaning the cupboards helped discover where things were kept. She heard the door open only then realising she had been waiting for his return.

"You've done a good job on this place. It hasn't looked so good since I moved in." He said. He could have added that not one of his girl friends had been into the mundane task of cleaning.

She removed the apron and asked. "Can I get you something to eat, sir?"

"I don't think we should spoil all your hard work in the kitchen by cooking. There's a good Italian around the corner. Do you like Italian?" He asked.

"Yes sir." She answered. The conversation was strange for there had been none of this getting to know one another or consideration from James. He already thought she was weird, what would he think of her stilted conversation.

He looked her over assessing her but before she found out what he was thinking the door buzzer sounded. "Damn. I don't want visitors now." He looked out of the window into the car park. "Hell! That's Jane's mad wheels. You had better hide in the bedroom. If she sees you there will be a scene."

"Hi! What a surprise. Have you come to collect the rest of your things?"

Jane interrupted him. "I've decided to give you another chance. No! Don't say a thing you'll only spoil the moment." She said with a hand raised in his face

"Don't tell me. Your flat mate couldn't cope with you. She wanted to return to the peace and quiet you can't tolerate."

"I told you not to spoil it. She turned into such a bore since I left. I couldn't go home to daddy as he has a new woman in the house. So you're my last resort."

"Nice one. You make me feel so wanted."

"Alright, I missed you. I especially missed that lovely cock of yours. Your not Mr Perfect but you do turn me on and keep me interested." She laughed.

"I'm interesting am I? I don't let you get your own way, is that what you mean?" George scolded her.

"Maybe? You know how to treat a woman and you do know how to have a good time. Your fun to be around, I missed that too." Jane said. She pouted a pair of gorgeous lips expecting him to give in.

She grabbed his shirt and pulled him toward the bedroom. "It's not a good time. I've just got back from a business deal." He tried to tell her. Quickly looking around he noted with relief there was no sign of Alice.

***

Alice watched them career into the bedroom from the wardrobe. So this was Jane. She was about twenty but looked young, waif like. Alice was immediately jealous. He was big enough to stop the slightly built woman but he had let her reel him in. She pushed him onto the bed to have him where she wanted him; flat on his back with her weight pressing him down. She leaned in and kissed him deeply.

With her fumbling at his zip he had to help. She ripped his trousers down to his knees. Regaining her position she rubbed her clothed body over his writhing with enthusiasm. She bit his lips and explored his mouth.

She pushed up to sit over his penis, knees straddling him. With an out rush of breath covering a meaningless sound she had obviously found his penis and had it where she wanted it.

"Oh, fuck, that's good. I want it all. Drive me Georgie."

From where Alice was squatting it looked as though Jane was doing the driving. She had never seen such an exuberant display. Although of course she could only compare the performance with her own quiet intensity.

The woman was riding him hard. Then Jane manoeuvred herself again with her feet stretched each side of his head. Alice knew from James experiments upon her how deep a penetration that particular position allowed.

She was getting hot from just looking and imagining that cock inside her. She didn't need much imagination for she was on intimate terms with it. She probably knew it better than Jane.

Alice pulled the crotch of her panties to one side and began to frig her self madly.

George was heaving Jane's body with his hips propelled by great thrusts from his legs. With each shove she was lifted and exhaled a deep groan on the upward climb. His feet were digging into the bed ruffling the bedding into a lump at the end. Eventually the bedding collapsed in a heap on the floor.

Alice looked at her wasted effort in making it so neatly. She was surprised at the woman not even bothering to take her clothes off. She had simply hiked up her dress and absorbed his penis into her body. Alice guessed the naughty young thing didn't even wear panties.

Jane's continuous dialogue and groans abruptly stopped. She pushed her torso down onto George and Alice wondered if that hurt him. Alice gave a gut wrenching groan. There was a moment's silence.

"Fill me up Georgie.! Fill me with your sperm. Cream my womb." Silent again a moment, then she wailed quietly and slowly sank down onto him like a deflating doll. Her blond hair covered his face where he breathed heavily from the exertion of punching her hips with his.

Alice had a quiet mild orgasm. It was enough to quell the frustration that had been building since last night's experience. She felt dirty having had sex second hand in a wardrobe. She was dressed as a little girl watching adults have sex from a cupboard. 'Well that was something new.' She thought. 'At least it wasn't painful like one of James' butt plugs up my arse.' With a hand over mouth she suppressed a giggle.

***

Jane straightened up her dress, smoothing it down into place trying to remove the creases. "Wow! Brilliant, lover. I'll go fetch my things. Won't be long." Jane said. She blew him a kiss and hurried out. The front door slammed behind her.

"Alice!" George shouted. "Oh! You're in there. Look, there's been a change of plan. I guess you've seen the reason. She's moving back in. Sorry. She won't be back soon despite what she says. We'll have something to eat and discuss what to do with you. I have a friend who runs an escort agency. He'll be able to give you what you want. He's used to making women do things. I'll give him a ring. I'll be able to get my money back on you." He laughed.

"You start the meal while I take a shower. Something quick and easy. Make a couple of sandwiches that's all. Nothing fancy and that's an order." He told her.

In a state of shock she made for the kitchen. With the fridge door open she stood there staring. 'Oh. No! He's going to sell me on to someone. What did he mean - making women do things.' She shivered in fright. 'It's an escort agency that means I'll be set up with strangers expecting me to entertain them. What the hell will I do? Anything they want by the way things have gone recently.' She reflected.

Shaking herself she went into action. Cheese was the only item not too out of date. "No bread." She sighed.

***

She stepped out onto the street not recognising at all where she was. It had been dark when she arrived and everything looked so different in daylight. Then it struck her. She was out of the apartment because he had ordered her to make sandwiches and they needed bread.

There was no feeling of freedom from being outside his apartment. She would have to return with the shopping but at least she had escaped this far. Perhaps next time an order might allow her more flexibility with the chance of escape.

A block away she found a small store. Trying to delay the inevitable return she looked for something more appetising than cheese. The guy behind the counter had been reading a magazine when she walked in. It slipped from his hands onto the floor on seeing her stretch over a freezer.

The security mirror didn't give away much detail but he had caught a glimpse of her white panties.

Alice felt rather than heard someone behind her.

"Can I help you?" The guy asked.

"No thank you sir." She said. Alice became self-conscious in the little girly dress. He wasn't looking at it though. It was her cleavage that caught his attention.

"You must have the frozen French fries, they're on special offer." He told her.

'Damn!' She thought. 'I never considered this. Well it doesn't matter I'm hardly likely to get into much trouble in a store. I might just have to buy a load of things I don't want. That's hardly much different from the usual shopping trip.'

Bending over the freezer left her feeling foolish. That was what he was after, a peep at her panties. Well, that was nothing compared to what she had endured recently. The man was in his fifties, and looked untidy enough to be unmarried. What wife would let him out dressed like that? 'Let him have his naughty little thrill.' She thought. If only James had been more specific and ordered her to do as George told her she wouldn't be in this fix.

"It's a good deal isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes sir." She answered demurely. She answered automatically as she had been taught by James. It made her feel so immature dressed in the little pink dress having to answer as though everyone was her master.

Her submissive reaction encouraged him. Not that he needed much having spent the afternoon studying the pictures in top shelf magazines. He couldn't believe his luck.

This gorgeous woman looked rich and was obviously 'slumming it' in this rough neighbourhood. The dress looked as though it cost a weeks' wage. What she was playing at dressed like a little tart he didn't bother to think about.

"There are packets of crackers I can let you have at a bargain price. You've just got to have them lady." He told her.

'Put like that, how could I refuse?' She thought.

"Thank you, sir." She sighed.

"Don't move. I'll get a ladder." He scurried back with a step ladder. She watched him set it up and for a moment just stood there. She almost laughed at his eagerness. Was he going to take her round the store selling everything he wanted to get rid of? From being amused she became annoyed on seeing what his game was really about. He wasn't going to climb it, he was expecting her to.

"You will have to get them while I hold the ladder. I can't climb, I get vertigo." He said lamely. "That's it. Just reach across." He told her.

It was infuriating to have the stupid man directing her every move. The ladder was purposely to the left of where the packets were sitting. He was telling her to stretch across for them. In pretence of holding the ladder steady he was looking up the short dress. She could almost feel his eyes, out on stalks, poking the crotch of her panties.

A little naughty thrill was one thing but this was going too far.

He hesitated not wanting to let go of the ladder but needing to serve a customer. "Stay there. Don't move." He told her.

With one foot on the ladder and the other on a shelf her legs were splayed for a clear view of her crotch. It was so embarrassing she just hoped no one came near.

A couple of teenagers sauntered in and down her aisle. They unashamedly looked up her dress.

"Nice arse girl." The tall one said.

The short one sneered. "Your panties are wet slut. They're sticking to you pussy. You are one dirty girl." He told her.

She listened to them walk off toward the counter laughing at her still commenting on her lewdness.

A customer walked in sidling past not wanting to be seen looking. "You must come down from there it's dangerous. I'll help you down." He told her kindly.

"Thank you, sir." She answered politely.

He too looked up the dress only less blatantly. He held onto her as she stepped off the ladder. He was too close for comfort but at least he had got her down from such a precarious position.

"I should get a reward." He said nervously.

"Yes sir." She answered. Of all the people she had come into contact with this man was the only one who had helped her out of a difficult situation. He did deserve reward.

When he moved forward to kiss her lips she opened her mouth. A demure peck on the lips was one thing but to open her mouth to a stranger just wouldn't have happened a few weeks ago. A few weeks ago she wouldn't dare venture into this neighbourhood, especially dressed like this.

He was surprised to find her lips parted and for a moment his tongue met hers. In surprise he stood back.

Alice wanted to spit. He was a smoker and the bad taste almost made her retch. At least she was down from that ladder. She picked up the bread, crackers and frozen French fries, holding them in her arms. She made her way to the counter to pay. Alice had great satisfaction on seeing the look of disappointment on the crude mans face behind the counter. She had spoilt his plans by escaping from the ladder.

He smirked and she wondered why.

Looking down at the groceries on the counter she caught sight of her nipples. They were cold from the frozen fries and stuck out through the light cotton like bullets. They pointed at him accusingly.

She meaningfully looked at her blossoming nipples then looked him in the eye and grinned. 'Damn! What have those young men put into my head? I'm behaving like a dirty girl."

He dropped each item into a bag hardly taking his eyes from her breasts.

In consternation she realised she didn't have any money with her, not even a purse. Hardly sleeping last night left her exhausted and was affecting her judgement and leaving her even more vulnerable to suggestion.

"Well you must pay now I've rung them up on the till." He told her. It was of course a lie, they both knew that. She just stood there in a quandary for she needed to take the bread back to the apartment as ordered.

"You've no cash so you'll have to pay in kind." He told her.

Cringing with anguish even before the words left her lips she silently cursed him and James. "Yes sir." She answered, her voice quavering.

So what was he going to do to her here in the store? Put her on special offer. Get her to flash him and customers who came in? In resignation she told herself to just get on with it and back to the relative safety of George's apartment.

It occurred to her this might be a way out. If he ordered her away after having his fun it might be interpreted to her advantage. He might even send her home. She gritted her teeth and told herself to just do as he told her. After all what could happen in the store where a customer might come in at any minute.

"Follow me." He told her.

***

Alice hadn't guessed there was a store room. Standing there before him she refused to think of what dreadful things he could do to her here in this grubby hole.

"You can start with a lap dance. Slowly off with the dress then the rest. Gyrate those hips girl." He told her.

He hardly needed to direct her. In that place she felt like a dirty girl and began to behave like one. It occurred to her this was a step up from what she had been doing last night. She had behaved like an unpaid whore with George and his friends.

She was dressed like one, had been told she was a dirty girl by those young men, and now she felt like one. She danced without music like a dirty little bitch on heat. Gyrating her hips, full of sexual suggestion, she let herself go.

With fingers tucked into the sides of her panties she slowly peeled them down her legs. She bent forward with her arse in his face displaying a pair of wet lips. She wished he would reach out and touch her body to complete the agony.

The door opened on the sordid scene. "What the hell! Get the fuck out there the customers are stealing the merchandise." The owner shouted at the dirty old man.

12