Magick Ch. 05

Story Info
The price of Magick.
1.6k words
4.25
1.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 04/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five.

Selene shifted upon the floor of his apartment. She was fully corporeal now, her bare feet were perfect, and her honey-coloured skin betrayed her new choice of 'skin', she knew Cain's fondness for women of colour. Her powers as an 'adept' were amongst the most powerful in 'Otherworld'. She altered her physical form often, each one of her new 'skins' was more lovely than the last. Her dark eyes were alluring and her frame was toned, athletic and had Cain not been aware that Selene was attempting to use unknown black magic to destroy the power of the Dread Council, he might have been enthralled by her.

"Come now Cain, is this form not appealing? You and I could change Otherworld. The Dread Council enforces rules that it doesn't truly understand. Mages, in their twelfth year, surrender to the council to be killed and their bodies burnt. We do not need to be culled, Mages with ancient knowledge or the 'old magic' can regulate the powers that they possess and no longer become corrupted and a danger," Her words were silky and convincing. Suddenly, Cain realised he was attempting to weave a subtle charm upon him. He looked at her, his aura subtly shifting and his magick defences stiffened,

"Do not cast your 'glamour' upon me Selene," He warned, his body tensed but her beauty was striking, and he felt a yearning for some crumb of comfort after Kehinde and Ayoba's death and his summoning of the bestial daemons that tore the mercenaries apart like warm bread.

Selene looked at him intently, then chuckled, " I was simply testing your powers, I would not truly charm you but my words are true!" She insisted. She walked over to him, Cain could feel her sensuality and her body's warmth as she settled cross-legged beside him, "Cain, I feel your pain, the rage and anger that summoned the daemons, the loss of your women. I too have suffered," Despite his defences holding firm, the deep cold abyss in the pit of his stomach was threatening to engulf him. Selene knelt and twisted her body round to face him, her gorgeous body, only centimetres away. Her breath was sweet, and her body inviting. Cain looked into her dark brown eyes and saw her sympathy, her sorrow for him and his pain.

"Selene, you have to know, I didn't want that to happen, the cases were opened and the totem's black magic stole my strength and I couldn't stop them from shooting at us. I tried to stop them, I tried!" His voice broke with sadness, and his eyes were downcast. Then Selene embraced him. He collapsed into her arms, and then almost imperceptively, both of their clothes drifted away like oily smoke. Selene pulled his face to hers and kissed his lips, tenderly. She worked his mouth open with her silky tongue, and finally, he responded and kissed her full on the mouth. Without clothes, both his and her hands found each other easily. Soon, Cain succumbed to a desperate need, and began to kiss her neck and then her small but perfect breasts. Selene looked down, smiling as his tongue lapped her nipples and then her body momentarily shifted and within mere moments, she became a perfect copy of Kehinde and Cain, either unwilling or unable to stop continued to kiss and lick at her nipples.

"Oh God!" Selene/Kehinde moaned as her subtle charm slipped into Cain's mind. She had always loved the rebellious Cain, his free spirit even when she tutored him in magick as a handsome teenager, she would have taken his virginity had he not been whisked away from her by his meddling family. But now, he was hers and she would enjoy his attention, even wearing Kehinde's skin. She allowed him to shuffle down to her flat belly, kissing as he went until she laid herself on the bare floor and allowed him to kiss her neatly trimmed pubic hair and her aching sex, " Eat my cunt, my darling! Feast on me!" She gasped, feeling herself giving in to her desperate longing for him.

Cain slipped his tongue into the sweet and musky-tasting sex, but Cain could not place the sensation of familiarity with his sense now befuddled with Selene/Kehinde's charm. As he licked at her sex, She moaned and pushed her hips forward, attempting to give him as much access as she could. Cain tasted the river of her wetness and savoured the tang of her juices, He slipped first one, and then a second finger into her pulsating groove and found her swollen G-spot and rubbed at them whilst suckling on her clitoris. Selene/Kehinde grasped at her breasts and pinched her nipples, heightening the excitement she felt as Cain worked her body to even greater spasms of delight.

As her excitement peaked, she moaned loudly and she climaxed as Cain lapped at her gratefully tasting her wetness. As she shuddered and shivered, her senses returning slowly, she scrambled to her knees and then with one hand on his cock and the other upon his chest, pushed him to the floor and then began to lick his stiffness. Cain settled back and closed his eyes, savouring her wet mouth and deft tongue on his swollen glans. Selene/Kehinde sucked on his cock and then slid slowly down to throat his member. The task was difficult, as the throat she wore was unfamiliar but she gagged loudly and Cain was thrilled with the sensations she brought him. She continued for a few minutes, savouring the length of him and his stiffness, Selene/Kehinde now wanted to feel this proud manhood inside her cunt and so mounted him, without hesitation, she straddled him, held his erect cock in place, and slowly, sensually lowered herself on to him, savouring every centimetre of his cock penetrating her tight groove.

" Oh Cain, that feels so good!" Selene/Kehinde cooed. Despite being a powerful practitioner of magick, Selene had found the absence of physical pleasures most frustrating of late; her lovers had been few and often envied Cain's immersion in the physical world he inhabited. The lofty cerebral pleasures of the mind were attained only at the loss of the physical. Now, wearing Kehinde's skin, she was once again subject to the physical thrill of a man inside her lions, using his flesh to arouse and excite her. As Kehinde, Selene marvelled at the late woman's exceptional physical body, how sensual, how potent and how addictive the overwhelming allure of Cain's touch was. The physicality was intoxicating

As she bounced up and down, driving his member into her cunt, Cain held each breast, cupping the small but excited flesh. As she rubbed each nipple in between his thumb and forefinger, cascades of electric sparks excited her cunt, and gloriously it became more and more lubricated, allowing her to increase the power of her motions. Cain, sharing the exultation of the physical sensations, tightened his buttocks and drove his cock into her, echoing her motion. Cain, his eyes still closed and his mind fogged by Selene, had surrendered completely to the belief that the woman fucking him was truly Kehinde. He released one of her breasts only to slap Kehinde on her buttocks, spanking her.

"Oh!" Selene/Kehinde exclaimed, unused to such a humiliation, found this new experience oddly exciting, " Do it again!" Cain spanked her right buttock firmly three times, and Selene shivered with a new thrill. Cain then pushed her off his cock, rolled her onto a submissive 'doggy' position and penetrated her immediately, her body shaking with greater exhilaration than before. She was now completely under his control, as he built up her powerful orgasm with each stroke, as his pace increased, her body writhed and then suddenly her climax gripped her, as Cain stiffened cock found new depths in which to excite her," Fuck me, Cain!" She muttered, her eyes squeezed together and for an instant, her magicks wavered.

With her minute lack of concentration, Cain's mind was clear and free from her 'glamour'. Cain, although excited he looked up but pulled himself from her, spilling his smen upon the floor,

"You poisonous bitch! You glamoured me and you took Kehinde's body. How could you! Did you know what she meant to me!" Cain was bewildered but now enraged at her cruelty to him. Fooling him with Kehinde's form had been beyond the pale.

"You must abandon your small and silly attachments to these sapiens, we are Arcana Superior; we should rule them but I will be satisfied with Otherworld, to start with! We will revolutionise Otherworld, you and I. We will use the totems to remake the magick world!" Her voice was filled with triumph,

"No Selene, this is not what I want!" Cain stood, knowing the wrath that would rain down on him but edged away. He made a magick sigil with his fingers and, like hers, his clothes and backpack slid like smoke and appeared upon him. He stood, his nerves jangling and his magick defences firmed up. Selene simply smiled and chuckled,

"Are you intending to fight me? Do not be so foolish, I have twice your power!" She edged closer, " Give me the totems," She looked down at the sliver case and gestured, made an arcane sigil and the case slid across the floor. As if pulled by a string,

"You shouldn't have 'glamoured' me and used Kehinde's form. I can see the type of world you wish to bring; one of misery brought on by a lust for power. You have been corrupted by your own magicks but cannot see it. I want no part of it, I will oppose you, Selene, even to the death!" As he looked at her, he made arcane sigils and before she could ensnare him, a tear formed, a portal and he dived through it, his backpack being the last thing she saw being pulled through, before it quivered and closed, like a healed scar.

"You foolish boy, you have signed your death warrant!"

End of Chapter Five