Magister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, well, she is in my charge now. The Emperor himself is aware of her plight. My duties take me elsewhere for now, but I, or someone else may be taking a significantly deeper look into the fire that claimed her parents lives. I'd like for you to do some quiet investigating and prepare a report for me on that. No mention of that to Lord Merrick, are we clear?"

"Yes Lord Damian. You shall have my utmost discretion on the matter."

"Good. Now, I need food. I leave by midday tomorrow at the latest." The magistrate bowed and turned and left the tavern. Damian dismissed the spell and turned to proceed into the tavern.

"And where is my young charge?" He asked the innkeeper.

"In the kitchen my lord. She has been helping my wife. And doing a good job of it. She knows cooking well."

"Well then, I should check on her and speak with your wife."

The innkeeper led him to the large kitchen at the back of the tavern.

As they came into the kitchen he paused and smiled. Alasara was sitting on a stool, next to a large high table int he kitchen eating a small pastry of some sort. The innkeepers wife had obviously taken him at his word. She wore one of the plainer dresses that he had purchased for her and an apron. Her long red hair was swept up in a ponytail. When she heard the door open, she looked up and a small shy smile came upon her face.

"Welcome back Lord Damian."

"So formal little one?" He walked up next to her and ran his finger down her spine, getting a small gasp and a giggle from Alasara.

He turned to the innkeepers wife. "And how has my charge done with you today? Has she been helpful?"

"Oh yes, Lord Damian. She's been very helpful all morning. We made the mid day meal together and she's been helping me prep for supper. Your young lady here knows her way around a kitchen fairly well. She's been no trouble at all."

"Well, you have my thanks for looking after her for me while I was gone. My task is completed in this area for now, so tomorrow we shall have to leave. What have you two ladies come up with for dinner tonight?"

"We've a game hen stew with dumplings and fresh herbs. Your young one did most of the work on that. And one of the local farmers was having problems with feral hogs so we've two whole roast boar on the spit out back. Given we're busy, but some of that will be for the mid day meal tomorrow."

The innkeeper came back into the kitchen. "Lord Damian, I have a cold box in the cellar. Would you be amenable to a small trade? Dinner tonight for your and your charge, and breakfast tomorrow, with something to take on the way with you if you renew the magic on the cold box. I shall have to have the spells renewed next week anyway. If your magic can do that? The local hedge witch usually does it for me, but if you are here and it is convenient?" Damian nodded.

"Indeed, that spell is well within my means. It is a small thing. I'll take that trade as more than fair."

"Your young lady was very helpful today, and no complaints, even tho we were busy. Your presence has drawn a crowd. We draw good custom for dinner and into the evening usually, but lunch today was almost double the usual crowd for mid week."

"I'll renew your cold spell in the morning for you, before we head out. I used significant magic today during my fight. It is a small spell and I could do it, but I prefer to keep a reserve in case of any problems. With my profession, one must always be prepared. Once I've rested it will be little effort." Damian paused. "If dinner is well in hand, I'd like to steal Alasara back from you. I'd like to sit relax a bit before eating dinner."

"Oh certainly M'lord. It was a pleasure to keep an eye on her for you. You two are welcome here any time you are in town."

"Alasara, come sit with me for a bit. Then we shall try the game hen stew that you apparently worked so hard on today."

Alasara took off the apron and grabbed the plate with the pastry she had been eating and they went back into the common room. Damian glanced around, looking for somewhere to sit. There was a pair of large chairs by the fireplace that no one was sitting in. They wandered over and sat in them. The innkeepers wife came over, eager to pay attention to her important guest. Damian asked her to bring him a large glass of Imperial brandy so he could relax before dinner.

With a bit of a worried tone in her voice, Alasara questioned him in regards to the fight earlier in the day. Damian gave her a quick breakdown of the encounter, until his glass of brandy appear then he grew silent, slowly sipping on the glass.

He looked over at Alasara, who still looked somewhat worried.

"I'm fine. No injuries little one. I've dealt with much more serious situations than today. My skills were tested somewhat today, but it was never a desperate situation. The only fighter of worth was the half orc, with his magical axe." He motioned to his lap. "Come... sit." She came over to him and sat on his lap. Damian pulled the waif up against him with one arm. "Trust in me Alasara. I have been doing this for years. My magic and skill with a blade are not undefeatable, but I am a formidable warrior. I have seen dozens, if not hundreds of fights, many of them much worse than today. One of the things that I took off the bandits was a mithril elven sword. Once we begin our travels I shall be training you in it's use." He brought the glass of brandy to his lips and drank, and then indicated she was to take a sip.

Alasara gasped and coughed as the fiery liquid went down her throat and Damian let out a low chuckle. "Careful not to take too much. It can burn if you aren't used to it. But it is relaxing."

He saw the innkeepers wife looking at them and he held up 1 finger, and indicated that he wanted Alasara right where she was. She grinned at him and came back to him with a large bowl of the herb heavy game hen stew and a plate of bite sized slices of black bread that had been lightly buttered, served for dipping in the stew or mopping up any left over gravy. There was one spoon. The big comfortable chairs had a low table next to it, where the food was placed. Alasara wiggled, beginning to get up off Damian's lap, when he pulled her back into place.

"Stay put." he lightly growled in her ear. His voice dropped to a whisper, as he tucked her head against his chest. "You are right where you need to be. Relax, trust me. I need to put on a bit of a show, and I'm marking you as well in my favour publicly. This is actually an intricate wee bit of spell-work, so please little one, relax and let me concentrate. I quite like having you right where you are."

Alasara relaxed against him and then her eyes popped right open wide and a little gasp of shock escaped her lips as the large bowl of stew floated up off the low table and hovered in the air in front of her. The spoon floated out of the bowl, and to her lips and she savoured some chicken and a dumpling with a herb heavy sauce. She giggled in awe as he continued to slowly feed her from the floating bowl and spoon. Eventually she leaned back in contentment against him. "I'm full Damian." She whispered. The bowl then floated down to the table. She looked at him and there was a light sheen of sweat to his brow.

"Was that difficult? She asked.

Damian paused for a couple of seconds before he spoke softly in her ear. "Not difficult, or powerful... Just, a bit intricate. I had to concentrate." Alasara sat up and then turned and straddled his lap so she was facing him. She reached down to the table and picked up the bowl and spoon and proceeded to feed him the remainder of the stew, often dipping pieces of bread and feeding them to him. They finished the meal and settle back into the position with her head on his shoulder and his arms around her wait, sitting in companionable silence for a while after the good meal. The innkeeper eventual came over and took the dishes away. "M'lord, would you like anything else?"

"More brandy."

"Yes M'lord."

Eventually, after sipping on another mug of brandy with the occasional sip given to Alasara, Damians eyes began to grow heavy. He nearly dozed off in the comfortable chair, with the girl on his lap. After he had nodded off for a second time, he gently got Alasara to get up and they proceeded up the room. Damian once again muttered the arcane phrase that dropped the aural shield spell into place and locked the door to the room. Alasara sat on the bed, waiting for direction, looking somewhat fearfully at Damian's sword, that he had slung across the back of a chair.

"No worries about anything that harsh, Alasara. I think it's a bit early in your sentence for you to go without a reminder, but the Innkeeper's lady-wife had nothing but good to say about your behaviour today. You did well. Now, undress, and put on your night shirt."

Damian stood and took off his shirt, and then sat on the edge of the bed. Once Alasara was into her night shirt, Damian pulled her into his lap.

"I need to set a few rules going forward Alasara. We're going to be travelling together for a while. In public, I need you to be very respectful. I'd like you to call me Sir in public. For public consumption you'll be an Imperial apprentice courier. It will explain you walking around armed. It's one of the jobs you very well may be given at the end of your sentence, so it isn't even much of a falsehood. But I may well be somewhat harsh with you if you forget yourself and use my name. When we are in private, you may use my name."

"Yes sir."

"Now, you did well today. So tonight, you get a reward as well as your punishment for the day. I'm just going to use my hand to warm your bottom tonight." Damian had Alasara lay over his lap and then flipped up the back of the nightshirt and expose her pale bottom. He ran his hands over her ass cheeks and she shivered at the contact. His had dipped down in between her legs, finding her pussy damp. He ran a finger between her lips and up to her clit, rubbing it in slow circles. Alasara moaned and her bottom wiggled at the intimate contact.

"You are a beautiful young lady Alasara. I'm glad to have you travelling with me. And from the feel of things, you aren't entirely terrified right now are you? You seem to respond well to my touch. Even when I'm harsh with you."

Alasara whimpered as his fingers continued to dance across her clit and caress her nether lips, and then slowly across her asshole. She shivered as his finger danced across that dark tiny hole. Damian lifted his hand away, and then brought his and down sharply and she let out a soft yelp. His hand left a nice pink hand print. He then began spanking her slowly, with firmly measured slaps that covering her entire bottom with pink. After ten slaps to her now tender bottom, his hand drifted back between her legs and he slipped a finger into her now soaking pussy. Alasara groaned as his rough finger penetrated her, and Damian slowly moved his finger in and out.

"Mmmm, good girl. Just relax, and feel." Damian added another finger and Alasara groaned with pleasure as she was filled. His thumb found her clit and rubbed that as his two fingers slowly speed up and she began letting out moans and gasps of pleasure. He felt her nearing her peak and slid his fingers out, and then his hand cracked down again and again, this time concentrating his spanks across the bottom of her ass cheeks, leaving her sit spot a darker pink. Five blows to each cheek, alternating between, leaving Alasara gasping, her body quivering at the mixture of pleasure and pain. He then quickly and somewhat roughly slid two fingers back insider her drenched slit, and thrust them in and out, filling her and quickly bringing her back to near her peak. She gasped and whined as he filled her, and then suddenly she let out a little shriek as she came on his fingers. He didn't stop and kept going, bringing her higher and higher and she quickly neared her peak again. Just before she was about to cum again, Damian fed a small amount of magic directly into her clit, she let out an string of incoherent babble, and her whole body shuddered and went limp across his lap. She had passed out from the sheer pleasure, her mind overloaded with the mixture of sensations brought on by the mix of pleasure, pain and magic.

Damian smiled, and gently picked her up, cradling the limp girl in his lap. He tucked her head against his shoulder and waited for her to come to, gently rocking the petite girl and stroking her hair. After several minutes she began stirring, but slowly, and almost weakly. Her eyes opened but they were unfocused. She slowly regained focused, and she looked up to him, eyes open in wonder.

Damian smiled at her, and tucked her hair back behind her ear, and then his head dipped down and he gently kissed her forehead. "Good girls get rewarded. Now sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow."

12