Magnetic Boobs

Story Info
Boobs are often magnetic, but can they be magnetic?
1k words
2.9
19.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers

Have you ever heard of magnetic boobs?

No, not the kind that are magnetic to look at, but the kind of boobs that are attracted to other magnets? Can't happen? Well, according to my mother and the work of a well-known Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, it can, and it has happened to my best friend from college. I met Samantha in our sorority during rush. She was a freshman and I was a returning sophomore.

Anyway, I took her under my wing all year. She got me cafe latte's every morning, washed my clothes, did my manicures and pedicures, even sometimes doing my homework. Soon she was following me everywhere I went. Well, I told her to. She did everything I said. I suddenly had an idea.

My mom was this mistress with a strange house in the southern California hills. It was strange in that she had set special magnetized panels behind certain walls, floors, even the basement ceiling, and created a complete magnetized force around the interior of the home. The magnets were charged to only connect with other special magnets which she had placed in the bodies of women she wanted to control.

With school about to let out for the summer, I told Samantha I wanted her to spend the break with me. She was all excited about it and couldn't sleep for a couple days. I told her to pack up all her stuff and I would ship it to my mom's house. Of course I gave it all to Goodwill behind her back. She wasn't ever going to need any of her clothes or books or posters or even her cellphone again.

But before heading home, I told Samantha I had a special treat for her. We took a drive down Rodeo Drive and stopped at the curb. A cute valet took the keys to my special Pruis and off we went inside. As we walked into the office building, I told Samantha I wanted her to have breasts as big as mine. I wanted her to get implants. She thought that was a good idea, but was a little hesitant about it at first. I just told her that she was going to get them, and by the time our elevator ride was over, she agreed.

We both met with Dr. (name omitted) who was very nice to meet with us on such short notice. I told him Samantha wanted to get breasts like mine, which were natural. But being flat chested, the doctor suggested Samantha go with 450 cc implants to give her a full C/small D. When the doctor sent Samantha to get examined to make sure she was healthy enough to get implants, I stayed with the doctor.

Looking at him straight in his eyes, I asked, "What would it take to put a specialized magnetized power into the implants." The doctor looked puzzled, but I assured him the powder was completely safe, and as long as it stayed within the implants, everything would be fine.

"About $50,000," the doctor said, with any sign of disgust of the offer. That was about 10-times the cost of the implants themselves, but I came prepared with a blank check signed by a mother and I filled it in, payable to CASH.

At that point, I asked the doctor if he could schedule in Samantha right away and produced the powder, with clear instructions of how much to insert into each implant. Looking at the check, he called his nurse on the intercom and told her to get Samantha prepped for surgery right away.

I didn't see Samantha before the surgery, but was there in her waiting room when she came out. Still groggy, I told her we would spend a couple days in a nearby hotel so the doctor could check the implants and see how they were shaping up.

Three days later the doctor said everything looked good, and told me privately to get the hell out of his office and never come back. I helped Samantha into my car downstairs and off we went to my mother's home.

Samantha was still groggy. I helped her to a room upstairs, laid her on the bed and started removing her clothes so she could sleep comfortably. She asked about where all her stuff was before falling asleep. It would be her last moment all to herself.

The next morning, Samantha woke up and looked around to get her bearings. I know this from watching her on the security cameras set up in her room. The cameras were everywhere in the house, allowing my mother to watch her captives every movement.

Through the intercom, I told Samantha to read the letter on the bed stand. She asked for me by name, and I told her again to read the note. She picked it up and her eyes got wide with shock.

"Dearest Samantha,

Welcome to my home. I am the mother of your very best friend from school. It was nice of her to invite you to spend the summer with me and to get you those beautiful breasts. Yes, I have seen them and I intend to feel them too.

Before this letter gets too long, just know that as long as you are in this house, you obey all my commands, you do not speak, you do not think, and you do not hesitate. I have placed a special magnetized powder in your breast implants, and I will slam your chest against the wall if you do not comply with my every word.

Now, be a good little girl and get out of bed, go to the front of the door, kneel down and wait for your first command."

Looking at the security camera, I could tell Samantha was beside herself. I turned up the volume.

"What? Are my tits really magnetized? No way," Samantha said.

She then got up from the bed, and was forced against the metal door. Samantha tried to pull away but the force was too strong. She then slid down the door to her knees, crestfallen, and waited for what was to be her fate.

sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers