Magnetized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not believe she was riding Gary. He was only 18. She hated Dr. X for destroying her relationship with her brother-in-law. The sensation of the magnets on her clit and her brother-in-laws dick, which the magnets ensured was at its full length, set her off the edge and she found herself squirting all over his stomach and balls.

Gary watched as her ass moved up and down over his dick. He couldn't take it any more and released his load deep into her pussy. The magnets refused to let his dick shrink as Amanda was forced to twist on Gary's cock. Amanda and Gary now faced each other and the braces pulled them toward each other. Suddenly Gary and Amanda were making out and Amanda was forced to continue to ride Gary's dick. Gary's arms were forced to press up Amanda's tits and the two continued in this position cumming and squirting for over an hour. Just when Amanda felt she could no longer keep her body in rhythm with the magnets she found herself in a daze as she was violently pulled to the sofa. She was flipped onto her belly like a rag doll and was forced to arch her back.

Gary found himself being pulled toward Amanda and the magnets forced him to enter her from behind. At this point Gary and Amanda were exhausted and just wanted it to end. However Gary was forced to continue to pound into Amanda as she continued to squirt down her legs and Gary eventually began to cum. After each time cumming Amanda and Gary were so sensitive that it was excruciating until the pleasure returned. The pleasure always did return and Gary and Amanda were forced to replay all the positions over and over again for what appeared to be days. Sometimes they were given breaks to rehydrate and use the bathroom while other times Amanda was forced to piss on Gary while their fuck sessions continued.

After two weeks Gary was given a phone and called Shirley. He told her they would be home soon, and not to worry. He told her as instructed that he had fucked her sister and that they could only return when Amanda was pregnant. Shirley felt heartbroken and betrayed. She told Gary that he was a monster and that she would be gone before they got home. She told Gary to tell her sister that she was dead to her as well. Shirley then hung up the phone and packed her bags. Gary watched as Amanda came out of the bathroom, and was white as a ghost after just realizing she had gotten her period. Dr. X who had set the program to autopilot assured them the moment Amanda was pregnant they could leave. Gary was about to tell Amanda about the call when he was pulled back to the bed and Amanda was lowered onto his face...

12