Maha Exposes at Work

Story Info
Maha exposes at work again and enjoys a coworker.
1.8k words
4.29
35.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently divorce my husband and was living a single life working in a clothing store. I had an amazing sexual encounter with a stranger on a night out with my colleagues.

My life was getting better, I was free of shackles and was living an independent yet challenging life. I was working as the Assistant Store Manager, the past week was very busy for us as we were expecting our summer collection to come in. A few of the girls were very excited, they whispered to me that they again they will get good discounts this summer and if the store performs well we will get good bonuses. Historically, on the first weekend of summer the store got a lot of customers and generated good business. All of this was getting me excited as well.

That night we received all the clothing range which we started stacking and setting up the displays. Some of the dresses were amazing and I had my eye on few of them. We also received a range of very sexy bikinis. I had never worn any of these but was excited and looking forward to try one. Over the week we had excellent sales but the new bikini line was not doing well. This got us worried considering the feedback from our head office was that other stores were running out of stock while we had hardly sold a couple of pairs. The store manager Alex called us in for a meeting and we discussed various ideas for improving the sales for the bikinis.

During the brain storming session when Anna said that on this weekend we wear the bikinis inside the store and it will be a kind of promotion for the product. I was shocked and before I could say anything Alex agreed. He said that was a great idea. When the meeting finished I asked Alex in private if this was a good idea exposing the staff for sales. He looked at me smiling and said if it is okay with other products it is okay with this, his logic made sense and I agreed.

I was also helping in sales and started contemplating this idea of wearing a bikini in front of my colleagues. The weekend was nearing quickly, the day before I got a full body wax and got ready for the eventuality.

The next day I got a bit late for work. As soon as I entered I saw all the girls wearing different styles of bikinis. I started giggling and they all gave me a look, I told them they all looked very nice. They smiled at me and said we have a surprise for you. I was shocked to know that all types of bikinis had to be worn and they had all taken their pick. The only bikini left was the one which was the most revealing. I was speechless I had done this with dresses but a bikini made me feel very uncomfortable.

I was settling in when a few customers came in and started going through the bikinis, this was the first time we had so many customers interested in the bikini product. I went to the changing room and saw what waited for me. The bikini was a floral pattern two piece with light colors, the bra was triangle shaped and would probably be small for my ample breasts. The bikini bottom covered my front part fully but on the back was offering a little more coverage than a thong. I started undressing and put the top on, no surprise when the top was tied it was squeezing my breasts together and making them pop-out. The next was the bikini bottom. It was side tie, it barely offered any coverage on my rounded butt and I was cursing myself to be late on this day. I continued though and finally tied the side strings tightly, I didn't want the bottom to fall down.

I immediately came out and acted all was normal, everyone smiled at me looking at my breasts and almost bare ass. I started walking around the shop dealing with customers. Many of the men started chatting with me discussing the bikini I was wearing, I could figure all of them were enjoying the show and some bought for their wives/ girlfriends. All this exposure had started turning me on and my nipples were getting erect. As the afternoon came we had done really well and by the day end were out of stock on almost all of the items. We were each given our bikinis complementary. In the night I was responsible for closing the store and we had our new intern Walter who was helping me close. Once all the cash was put in safe, he went to pack his bag at the back.

All this day of exposure and very little sexual activity in my life had made me horny as hell. After a couple of minutes when Dan didn't comeback I thought he had left. I went into the changing room and didn't bother closing the door. I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt so sexy. My pussy was juicing up and I feared ruining my bikini bottom so I untied them and slowly removed them. My round curvy ass was set free, some of my moisture has soaked a bit of the bikini bottom. I stood there admiring my body and then reached backed to untie my top, by ample breasts popped out. I hung them on the nearby hook and started massaging my breasts, i then moved down and felt the wetness in my pussy with a few strokes to my clit I was a raging river. The thought of being alone in my work place completely nude was driving me crazy.

I started rubbing my pussy lying down on the floor of the changing room with my legs spread on either wall and my pussy pointed towards the open changing room door. After a few minutes of gentle rubbing my body shuddered and I let out a loud moan as my orgasm hit me. I regained control of my body after a few minutes got dressed and then walked out. I was shocked when I saw Dan standing behind a clothing rack watching me. I didn't pay much attention to him and told him that we should go. We came out of the store and at that point he grabbed me from behind and started kissing me. I returned his kisses, he then stopped and told me that he saw everything and he wanted to fuck me. I told him what if I said No? I was just testing him I didn't mind a 20 year old young man fucking me senseless. The answer I got was not what I was looking for, he said if I didn't agree then he will tell everyone what he saw.

I got angry when he said that and then it hit me. I told him if you want to go that way then you will be in trouble as in the CCTV footage, it will show that you were peeping in my changing room while I was changing, the room doesn't have a camera and nobody will know what I was doing. When he heard this he immediately started apologizing and with his big eyes told me he wanted me desperately and that's why he said it this way. I forgave him and took his hand and we started walking to my apartment. As soon as we entered the apartment we started kissing. He undressed me and I moved my hand to unzip his pants to reveal a gorgeous 7 in cock which sprung up all ready for action. I laid down on the edge of the bed as he removed my panties to reveal my aching pussy. He started licking my Pakistani pussy sipping the juices of my cunt.

I felt my orgasm growing in me as he expertly lapped my pussy. I told him to stop and asked him to fuck me. He needed no invitation and moved himself between my legs at the edge of the bed. He started inserting his cock. The tip went in with immediately, he was like a kid in the candy shop. He started fucking me with much enthusiasm going in me inch by inch. I was squirming with light pain and excitement, I was having sex after such a long time. He was now fucking me with deep thrusts and was quickly building up pace, my orgasm was nearing and I knew he wouldn't last long. I was on the pill and was not worried about getting pregnant.

I started meeting his thrust and I knew couldn't wait any longer, I wrapped my long legs on his back and pulled him deep inside me, he was on the edge and with a loud groan exploded inside me.

I could feel spurts of semen entering me, flushing the inside of my Pakistani pussy. I held him there and milked his throbbing and shrinking cock. After a few minutes I released him and a gush of our juices flowed. Dan was lying next to me on the bed and we started kissing. I got off the bed and then moved myself on my knees on the carpet. I then spread his legs and took his cock in my mouth. Walter's cock was tasting of our juices and I continued sucking him, soon he was fully erect. He then moved me the corner edge of the bed and laid me face first on the bed. Walter also placed a cushion under by belly to raised my hips.

He then entered me from behind going half way in with one strong lunge. He started fucking me going deeper and deeper with a new found excitement. With another strong and powerful thrust he ploughed his cock deep inside my Pakistani pussy. The position had given him total control and he was reaching depths of my aching cunt. After a few powerful strokes he spread my legs even further and lunged in going balls deep in me. He immediately collapsed on top of me while his cock spurted potent semen in me. As his cock receded he laid down next to me. After a few minutes of catching my breath, I told him that this is the first and the last time we have done this. He looked at me and said that it was amazing, I told him yes but this cannot continue and if he ever spoke about this with anyone, the CCTV footage is there. He was scared and promised that he will not talk about this day with anyone.

I gave him kiss and told him to dress. I walked him to the door and with a last kiss we said goodbye. His next two week at the store were un-eventful and he left after the internship period ended.