Maha's Sexual Liberation

Story Info
A Pakistani girl's sexual liberation.
2.1k words
4.41
33.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Maha and I live in Manchester, UK. I am an immigrant from Pakistan. I am now 23 and got married to my husband Adil last year.

My husband is a sales executive and travels a lot for work. He is usually away from home most of the week. Being a traditional Pakistani wife i took a lot of acre of my husband, fulfilling his needs putting himself before myself. I made a lot of effort to make him happy but always felt that he never loved me.

One day I was unpacking his bag after a recent trip and found an open condom wrapper. I thought about asking him but didn't, knowing he may get upset. So I convinced myself to let go of the incident that time. I was getting very frustrated with my life, my husband wasn't very affectionate and was out most of the week. I was living like a single woman with nothing to do. When my husband was around he was tired and was it interested in only having sex which was not even passionate and felt more like him satisfying his biological need.

One day I told him that I wanted to work and have applied for a job in a clothing store just outside Manchester. He was a bit hesitant but I insisted telling him that he was not there most of the week and I had nothing to do.

He gave me permission but i knew it was not with a good faith. He was a conservative and controlling man always keeping eye on how I dress who I meet etc. I moved from Pakistan to here after getting married and had much more freedom in the way I dressed and who I met back home. This man had taken away all that, I wanted some freedom and wanted to feel alive again. I was also well educated and was only doing this job at garments store for flexible timings. With a degree in finance I could have gotten an even better job than my husband but he was very traditional and conservative. Not all Pakistani men are like that but it was my bad luck.

I started my job and the first day he told me to fully cover myself and that I should not talk to men. I didn't argue, he would let me wear pants and shirts when I usually went out but since he didn't want me to work he was being rigid. I reached work and found that the store was very well done in terms of its interior and design, all the female staff was wearing dresses from the same brand, the dresses were short and fashionable.

The store manager Alex met me in the back office, he was very polite and told me that since the nature of work is such, I would have to wear something from the brand we are selling. I understood his point and it was not like I was wearing what I was by choice. He was kind enough to give me a week to get comfortable with the idea.

I went back and was thinking about this, a day before the deadline I thought that i will discuss it with my husband. He came back from his trip at noon. I was unpacking when I found a woman's panty, on close inspection, it was not mine and the insides had white stains. I was disgusted, my husband was cheating on me and here I was making every decision of life based on his will. I decided I will leave him but I had to first establish a source of income to be comfortable. I was so pissed off that I didn't even discuss the issue at work and made a decision myself.

The next day I went to Alex and told him that I will wear the brand clothing but will come to work in the clothing I have and change at work. He was happy to hear that, he was also very happy with my performance during the first week. I was really putting an effort into this and this was my way out. The next day I went to a salon for a facial, got my nails done, got my body fully waxed including the full bikini area and topped it all up with a massage. I had a decent sum of money from my parents and used that for the expenses. The next day I got to work and asked Anna, a sales assistant to help in picking up a dress. She brought me a red dress size 8, I don't want to brag but I have a great body and have a good height with long legs. With all spare time at home I used to exercise and had maintained an excellent figure. Anna also gave me a pair of red heels. I went in the changing room and after a few minutes, came out.

The reaction that I saw from my colleagues was unexpected. I was met with gasps and open jaws. Nobody expected that under the layers of clothes there was a hottie waiting to get out. I got many nice and some inappropriate yet flattering comments and I loved the praise. I couldn't stop blushing, after a while I got to work and time passed like a flash. When my shift ended I changed and went back to the normal clothing and got home. My husband wasn't in town, probably fucking a slut somewhere, I told myself. All the exposure today was making me horny especially many male customers had eyed me and I could tell that they were checking me out. All my thoughts was making me so wet and I masturbated with the thought of them fucking me.

A few weeks in to the job Alex called me and told me that if I helped in sales then he will move me to Assistant Store Manager role. I was delighted to hear this as my pay scale was now doubled and the time to be free of a unhealthy relationship was near. The same week my husband told me that he spoke with his family and after much trying he has not been able to get me pregnant, which without any consultation with doctors he pinned on me. He said that he wants to divorce me. I had never told him but because of his attitude, I was secretly taking birth control pills. I wanted to see how our relationship went before having a child with this man and my fears were correct. This insensitive asshole was not trying to find a solution to this problem and wanted to use this as a excuse to divorce me, probably for another woman. He pinned all our issues on me to get out of this marriage. He was shocked to hear when I told him that I accept and also told him that I will move out in a month and he should not live with me for that period. I immediately informed my family who was always supportive and calmed me.

The next day I went to work a different person. Our summer collection was in and everyone had worn a dress from the stock. One dress which was not worn was a white cotton dress with design work on the shoulders. The dress was semi see through and was really short. I took the dress in my size and went to change, when I was in the changing room I realized I was wearing a black panty which would have been very prominently visible through the dress. After some thought I took my panty off and came out, I figured what the hell and would rather be this way then attract attention. All day I was feeling horny with the thought that i was not wearing any underwear. Also, I had not had sex for a while now which wasn't helping.

For lunch, I went to a nearby restaurant and decided to not change my clothes. This was the first time I was going out for lunch while working. When I was stepping out a few colleagues joined me. We chatted away when Anna told me that the girls are going for dinner that night and that I should join. After they all insisted i agreed. Immediately after work we closed shop and freshened up. I had decided to buy the dress I was wearing and paid for it after a staff discount. We all went straight to a pub nearby which was known for it's fish and chips. Anna, Maria and Sarah had been here before. For the first time in my life I had a couple of cocktails and was getting light headed. We danced to the music, I was having good fun and we even flirted with guys on the next table. They joined us on the dance floor and started dancing with us. The lights were dim and I felt a hand my back slowly moving down towards my butt. I was startled but was starting to enjoy the hand was now at my lower back and stayed there for a while. It belonged to a handsome hunk. I was not in my senses fully, the alcohol had gotten to me. I decided to dance with him, while dancing I took his hand on my back and moved it to my hips and then I did the in thinkable I raised my dress and placed his hands on my bare hips. He needed no further invitation and started groping my hips in his hand. He started kissing my lips and I returned the favor, after a few minutes I stopped him and came out of the bar for some fresh air. After a few minutes, i could see him coming out, he took my hand and started kissing me while he guided me to the nearby parking.

It was dark, he immediately started kissing me and i returned back. He had moved his hand between my legs and was rubbing my pussy which had turned into a waterfall. I used my hands to unzip his pants, his cock sprung out. It must have been at least 8 inches long, I started stroking his rock hard erection. He then moved me on the back side of the car and asked me to bend on the boot of the car. I complied, he bent down spread my legs and started eating my pussy. 'Your pussy is so delicious' he exclaimed. He then raised my dress and parted my legs.

I knew it was time to be fucked out of matrimony. I was being the one cheating on my husband who I will soon leave. I was going against all my teachings and was allowing this man to fuck me bareback. He didn't take long lubed his steel like cock with my pussy juices. His balls had swollen when I reached to feel them . He entered me in 2 strong lunges. I gasped for air under his weight and strength and let out a loud moan. He started fucking me with his swollen balls slapping against my stomach. He continued fucking me penetrating the depths of my Pakistani pussy, he was relentless, his balls making thumping noises, at that moment one of the best orgasms I have ever had hit me. I passed out on the boot of the car while he continued ravaging me. I could barely keep my moans contained and was meeting his string powerful thrusts. When suddenly he groaned and with one swift lunge went balls deep inside me hitting my cervix and bringing me to another intense orgasm.

I could now feel his cock pulsating and throbbing and shooting spurts of thick white cum in my married pussy. He remained in me for over a minute and then his limping cock spilled out with a gush of his semen and my juices. He stayed on top of me for a few more minutes and then stood up zipping his pants. I was exhausted, I could barely walk with the intense fucking I had just received from a total stranger. I stumbled out of the parking and took a cab. I messaged Anna that I was feeling groggy and was going home. As soon I got home, I went into the shower. I turned on warm water which felt great on my body. My pussy was still leaking cum juice which I washed and also took a pee in the shower. My pussy was well used and the outer lips were swollen. I got out of the shower and fell on the bed with a big smile on my face. It was the best fucking I had ever received. Thinking about it turned me on again and I used my hair brush to fuck myself and satisfy my hunger.

I went to sleep dreaming about the encounter and promising myself how this will be first of many.

To be continued...