Mai, Mother

Story Info
The joys of having sex with an Asian stepmother.
6.9k words
4.49
335k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little Jimmie!"

Twenty year old James Middleton ignored his stepmother's call. He had one more kill to make on his X-box game and he could advance to the next level.

"James Middleton! I know you can hear me!"

James groaned loudly, put down his controller and stood. He knew when his stepmother called him by his first and last name she meant business. He left his room and walked slowly toward the kitchen.

"Yes, Mai?"

Her voice softened. "It's been ten years since your father and I married. And you still won't call me 'Mom'. Why?"

James glared at the small oriental woman standing in front of him, her hands on her hips. His father was a career military man. He'd been on an assignment in Japan when he'd met Mai, married her and brought her home. James had never liked her and he voiced his displeasure every chance he got.

"'Cause you're not my mother and you never will be. Now tell me what you want so I can get back to what I was doing!"

"Don't strike that attitude with me Little Jimmie. Your father will hear about this."

James Middleton sneered. "Number one," he began, "My father is in Turkey. Won't be home until late next year. So, I don't give a damn. Number two; you know I hate to be called 'Little Jimmie.' In case you haven't noticed, I ain't so little anymore."

Mai Middleton took a deep breath to calm herself. She blushed inwardly. "If he only knew how I wish I could find out how "not so little" he was," she thought to herself.

Mai's thoughts about her stepson had turned her brain to mush. One look at his shirtless chiseled upper torso and she was a goner. She couldn't remember what it was she wanted him to do!

"Don't just stand there," James said, his voice raised and noticeably irritated. "I've got things to do. I don't have that much of my summer vacation left. I'll be heading back to school soon. I can't be wasting it all waiting for you to get your head out of your ass. What do you want?"

Mai shook her head in a useless effort to clear her mind of its clutter of forbidden thoughts. Her only salvation was to get him out of the kitchen and out of her sight. "Uh," she said with an echoing stutter as she glanced about the room. "Never mind. I'll do it myself."

Exasperated almost beyond measure, James hunched his shoulders and leaned forward putting his face mere inches from hers. "You're useless," he told her. "Always have been. Always will be." He turned and went back to his room.

Later that day James entered the kitchen and took in the sight of his stepmother standing atop a custom made stool, reaching into the upper cabinet. As he walked behind her on his way to the refrigerator, he looked up.

As she stretched her five foot, one inch frame to its limit, Mai's already too tight shorts had clung to her as if they had been glued on. Every inch of her vaginal area was outlined in the prettiest shade of blue her stepson had ever seen.

James didn't want to admit it; especially not to himself. But he found himself think something other than hateful thoughts about Mai. With a stir in his groin, he continued to stare at her crotch. What had begun as a small, almost imperceptible twitching of his cock developed quickly into a full-fledged hard on when he noticed a single, black pubic hair sticking out from the leg band of her shorts clinging to the inside of her right thigh.

James stood mesmerized, his cock stretched to its limit, wishing that Mai could stay in that position forever. Just as he reached down to tug his hardened tube of flesh into a more comfortable position; the magic spell that had claimed him was broken by a startled cry from his stepmother. She had slipped and was falling.

James reacted quickly. He grabbed his stepmother by her hips and pulled her to him. Her ass bumped against his raging hard on, causing it to lurch involuntarily against her hard body.

Mai felt his cock as it moved against her hips. "Control yourself," she thought. "It's not like he's doing it on purpose." She wiggled out of his grip and felt the hardness of his penis against her back as she slithered to the floor.

Mai's face felt like it was on fire as she turned and gasped. His throbbing cock seemed to get harder as her stomach pressed against it.

Just then, the phone rang, breaking their lust filled reverie. Mai answered it and turned towards her stepson. It's for you," she said as the thrust the receiver into his hand.

"Uh, hello?" James said. He talked for a few minutes, said, "Goodbye" and hung up the phone.

Mai looked on questioningly. "It's Liz," he said nonchalantly. "She got off work early and wants me to take her to the movie." He left the kitchen almost in a trot.

A slight smile creased Mai's face. "What's your hurry?" she inquired.

"Movie starts in forty-five minutes," he shouted over his shoulder.

***

Mai breathed a sigh of relief when she heard James start his car and drive off. "So glad," she murmured aloud. "So glad he didn't try anything. I might not have been able to resist. Maybe he didn't even notice anything at all."

But James had noticed. That's all he thought about on his way to pick up Liz. Something had passed between the two of them when he had managed to keep his stepmother from falling. Something palpable. Something so real and oh, so new. He knew nothing would ever again be the same between him and his stepmother.

James rang the doorbell at the Dickerson's place and waited patiently for someone to come to the door. His second and third efforts went unanswered. Just as he was about to give up, the door opened and Liz stepped outside, her face ashen and grey. She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh, James!" she sobbed.

James rubbed the back of her head. "There, there," he said. "What's got you so upset?"

Liz's sobbing eased and she haltingly told him why she was crying. "It's Daddy," she told him. "Right after we ended our call, he had a major heart attack. The ambulance is taking him to the hospital. Mom and I are going to follow along in a minute or two."

"Want me to go with you?"

Liz shook her head. "Might as well go back home. Mom and I will be fine." She paused to get her breath. "I'll call you when we know anything."

James kissed her lightly on her forehead. He turned and went back to his car. For the first time in his young life, he found himself looking forward to spending some time with his stepmother.

***

The lustful thoughts that the closeness of their two bodies had generated in Mai would not go away. "Take a cold shower," she told herself. "Maybe that will help."

After she'd finished undressing, Maria looked herself over in the full length mirror that hung from the bedroom door. She squeezed and then lifted her breasts; near perfect little orbs of flesh that amazed her to no end.

"Almost forty years old," she told herself. "And still as perky as they were when I was eighteen. Then Mai giggled. "Not much there to sag in the first place," she thought.

Mai flicked her right nipple and groaned. What would her husband, Frank, think about her lustful behavior?

Mai knew Frank was a good man. Always provided for her and James. They wanted for nothing. But, he did not have much imagination when it came to sex. It was the missionary position with him and only the missionary position. Just climb on, pump a few times, spend his load and climb off. That was Frank to a tee.

Mai had often wished she could persuade Frank to try other positions. "But, no," she thought. "He refused to even consider any of my suggestions when it came to my sexual needs."

Mai made her way into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She shivered mightily when the first jets of cool water hit her feverish skin and for a moment, the sinful thoughts about her stepson had vanished. But then they returned with a vengeance.

As Mai ran her soap filled sponge over her breasts, her nipples came back to life, harder than she'd known them to be in a long, long time. She felt an uncontrollable stirring deep inside, thrilling her yet, frightening her at the same time. Thoughts of her stepson doing unmentionable things to her body left her weak and panting.

"I wish James were here right now," Mai thought as she absentmindedly tweaked her nipples. Guilt and desire spread throughout her body. She guided the sponge slowly downward, applying the soap to her stomach and sides in small, deliberate circles.

Mai knew she loved her husband but, she also knew that when it came to their bedroom activities, Frank was most often as selfish as that Scrooge character in that Christmas story

"I bet I could get James to do things that Frank would never think about doing."

Mai dropped the sponge just as she was making her first pass over her mound. Her fingers slithered through her dense forest of pubic hair, searching for her clit. The second she found her swollen bud, she knew there was no turning back. Her need for a mind bending climax took control of her soul.

She captured her hood covered clit between the fingertips of her right hand and squeezed slightly. Hesitantly, she pushed them downward, squeezed a bit harder and then relaxed the pressure on her hard bud of desire before sliding them back up.

Mai paused and for a brief second to ponder the rightness and the sinfulness of the act she was in the process of committing. Then, as if her hand had a mind of its own, her fingers made that same trip down and then back up the hard ridge beneath that fleshy hood.

Mai's fingers were now moving at a slow but constant motion; down, squeeze, relax, and then back up. The pacing of her ministrations began to pick up a bit of speed.

"Oh, god!" Mai cried loudly when the first sign of deep desire struck her like a lightning bolt from the sky. Her body twitched and shook uncontrollably, causing her to fall to her knees.

Mai, nearly out of her mind with lust, remained in that position, impervious to the coolness of the water that cascaded off her face and down her body, streaming over her hand and nether regions and onto the shower floor.

Gasping from the sexual feelings that had erupted within her, she inserted two fingers from her left hand into her convulsing vagina.

Sexual release came quickly. Mai screamed loudly as a tsunami of almost unbearable pleasure wracked her body. But, Mai wasn't finished. That first orgasm had done absolutely nothing to quench the sexual fire that burned within her.

Pausing only long enough to take a couple of deep breaths, Mai's hands and fingers became a blur as one hand tortured her clit mercilessly and the other did it's best to pound her pussy into submission.

"G-g-god d-d-damn," she stuttered as her second orgasm hit her. Almost immediately afterwards, she could feel another one beginning.

"Oh," she grunted, her voice low and guttural.

"Fuck me," Mai growled. "Fuck me."

"Fuck me, James! Fuck my pussy! Don't stop! Give it to me, dammit! I need your cock!"

Mai's depraved mind continued its fantasizing about her stepson and all the things she wanted him to do to her.

The one thing Mai wanted most was to have her pussy licked. In her feverish mind, she imagined herself lying on her bed with her stepson's head between her legs, his tongue and lips torturing her clit mercilessly.

Again, her voice started low, increasing in volume until, once again, she was screaming like she had never screamed before.

"Yes, Little Jimmie," Mai whispered. "Oh, yes!"

"Right there," she said, her voice a bit higher and louder. "Lick my clit, James." Now, she was shouting. "Suck it! Do it! Make me cum!"

"Aieee!" Mai yelled at the top of her voice as her next orgasm hit her. "Fuck meeeee!"

***

James parked his car in the driveway and walked to the front door, keys in hand. He could hear his stepmother screaming, but was unable to understand what she was saying. Sure that someone had broken into the house and was doing something horrible to her, he pushed the key into the lock and shoved the door open, ready for a physical confrontation. He was not prepared for what he heard as he closed the door and ran down the hallway towards the sound of Mai's voice.

James stopped in mid stride when he heard his stepmother asking him to fuck her. He shook his head a couple of times, still unsure if what he was hearing was real or not. When he heard her screaming for her clit to be licked and sucked, he was sure of one thing. He would gladly oblige her if he were given the opportunity.

"Son-of-a-bitch!" James thought. "What brought this on?"

Slowly and stealthily, he made his way down the hallway towards the bathroom. The door was wide open! He could see Mai's silhouette through the steam covered glass of the shower door.

James hesitated before entering the bathroom. He wanted to take off his clothes and join his stepmother while she was still taken over by her unholy lust. But, what if he was wrong? Would she scream? He would be in a lot of trouble if she complained to his father. He'd have to leave town. "Hell," he thought. "I'd have to leave this planet."

James' hardening cock answered his question. He would just have to accept the consequences of his actions. Hurriedly, he took off his clothes. His boxers came off last. Free of restraint, his man tool sprang up to a forty-five degree angle. It was red and angry looking and twitched constantly. He opened the shower door and stepped inside, closing it after him.

Mai looked up at her stepson when she heard the shower door opening. "What the hell is he doing in here?" she asked herself.

"Get out of here!" Mai screamed. Instead of backing up, James stepped forward until his cock was only inches away from her open mouth.

She screamed again. "Get out!" she shouted as she reached for her stepson's cock. James was not listening to her. In a flash, she figured out why. Her mouth was open but, no sound was coming out. All the shouting was happening inside her brain.

Even as she told herself that all of this was wrong, she grabbed the shaft of James' cock and, leaning forward just a bit, wrapped her lips around the head.

Mai's small oriental hand, barely completing the circle around his pulsing shaft, was excruciatingly slow as it moved up and down her stepson's cock. Her lips were teasing the crown with their constant rubbing. Her tongue moved in a counter clockwise direction around the tip, occasionally stopping to lap up the copious amount of pre cum exiting from his urethra.

James, his excitement quickly building to a fever pitch, pushed his cock deep into the recesses of his stepmother's mouth.

Mai, her lips and her hand still moving on his steel like rod, felt the entrance to her throat being stretched wider than she would have thought it could be stretched, happily accepted the invasion. She held her breath for several seconds before she began to gag.

"Easy," Mai gasped when James pulled completely out of her mouth and readied himself for his next thrust.

James, feeling the rush of an impending orgasm, barely able to understand her, stopped moving. Mai, now able to breathe again, told him, "Just don't go so deep this time, Little Jimmie."

For the first time in his life, James Francis Middleton did not mind being called "Little Jimmie." He was too happy to be in the shower with his father's wife, his stepmother, getting the blow job that he was sure he'd never forget. Even if he lived to be a hundred.

"Hmmmm," Mai mumbled as the head of her stepson's cock slipped past her passionate lips and over her tongue. Several thrusts later, she felt his spear swell slightly, signaling his imminent eruption. Her head was moving rapidly now, bobbing up and down his steel rod.

"Oh, fuck!" James exclaimed when he felt the rumbling in his sperm filled nut sack. He grabbed the back of Mai's head and held it still as he pumped in and out of her mouth.

Suddenly, his cock jerked and the first spurt of his viscous fluids hit the back of her throat. Mai jammed her face down his shaft until she felt his pubic hairs tickling her nose. The head of his spouting member entered her throat once again, spurting load after load down her trachea.

Mai accepted it all with an eagerness she couldn't explain. Only when his spurts became infrequent dribbles did she pull away.

"Oh, my god!" James exclaimed as Mai stuck out her tongue and licked a long strand of semen from the tip of his cock. "That was incredible!"

Mai smiled coyly and rose to her feet and turned off the water. "Let's get dried off," she said "and finish this off in my bedroom."

James gulped. "F-f-finish it off?"

Mai said nothing and continued to smile as she opened the shower door and stepped out into the bathroom. She grabbed a towel and tossed it to her stepson, grabbed another one and began to hurriedly pat herself dry. She dropped her towel into the hamper. She stopped at the bathroom door and turned back to look at him. Still not speaking, she went across the hall to her bedroom.

Dumbfounded, James was slow to react while, in his mind, his thoughts were flowing like water through a broken dam. "Did she say what I think she said?" he asked himself. When he realized that he was not dreaming, his cock sprang to life once again.

Mai lay on her bed waiting and wondering if James would ever show. Her question was answered a few seconds later when she heard the squeaking of her bedroom door as it opened wide.

At first, she was amazed that her stepson's cock was hard so quickly after she had drained his balls of their massive load. Then she reminded herself that this was not old "one and done," as she often described her husband to her friends. This was a vibrant twenty year old young man who was about to get the fucking of his life. Mai extended her arm, crooked her finger and motioned for James to come to her.

James moved eagerly toward the bed. He lay on his side beside his stepmother and hesitantly touched her nipple with the palm of his hand, pulling back immediately as if he'd accidently stuck it into an open flame.

"It's okay, James," Mai whispered. "You can touch all you want." She took his hand in hers and placed it back on her small, but firm breast.

James, still unsure of what he should do, let it lay against her skin for several seconds before moving into action. He broke contact only long enough to grab her by her shoulder and turn her to where they were facing each other.

James once again captured her right breast in his hand and scooted forward until his lips made contact with Mai's left nipple. He opened his mouth just wide enough to let the hard, rubber like protuberance slide between his lips.

For a little while, James suckled at his stepmother's breast as if he were a baby while he rolled the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Mai Middleton's breath caught in her throat when her stepson's tongue first made contact with her nipple. She put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him even closer, nearly smothering him in the process.

James breathed deeply through his nose as his tongue continued to lap at her breast. His lips, in constant motion, sucked in as much of the dark brown skin of her nipple and areola as possible. Meanwhile his right hand began to move downward; across her stomach toward her mound.

His fingers burrowed skillfully through the dense black forest of pubic hair until they found her hooded clit. James was mildly surprised to find it already extended and so eager for his touch.

Mai groaned loudly as her stepson carefully rubbed her hot button of joy with the tip of his finger. "Oh, oh, ohhhhh!" she cried in a squeaky voice.

Mai rolled onto her back, her body heaving and her stomach lurching. James, mildly disappointed, had somehow managed to maintain contact with his stepmother's clit. Now on his knees beside her, he stroked it lightly from side to side as he moved his finger up and down her man in the boat.

12