Maia Laaning Ch. 10

Story Info
Vivian lures Harri and Arnold for sex in the sauna.
6.4k words
4.67
935
1
0

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 05/06/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Maia's birthday party progressed, Maia was making headway in setting up her seduction of Harri Kutsaar and Arnold Viisimaa. They visibly relaxed after she informed them of her mother's achievement in establishing the business enterprise of Estonia's most popular beer. From that she encouraged them to divulge something more of themselves.

In the case of Harri Kutsaar, he turned out not to be as dimwitted as his ostensible failure of two years of high school would suggest. It turns out that in reality he had not really failed his two final years. At the conclusion of his initial year of high school, (Grade 10) his father had died leaving the family of his mother and her younger sister hurting for money. Harri's mother had worked as a nurse's aide at one of the hospitals in Tallinn, but without her husband's income, her salary was not enough to adequately support the family. So, Harri needed to go to work to help support the family.

Consequently, his mother and he had a meeting with the school principal to seek a concession in Harri's education in light of the family income situation. Harri's mother had a plan to take courses at the Tallinn Health Care College to obtain a bachelor's degree in nursing and thereby become a registered nurse. As a registered nurse, her mother's salary would be more than double her current salary and would be more than adequate to maintain the living expenses of her family. In order to achieve this goal, her mother needed Harri to work to supplement her income as a nurse's aide un⁷⁰til she finished the requirements to become a registered nurse.

The principal turned out to be very compassionate and sympathetic. From the outcome of this meeting, it was agreed that Harri would be allowed to attend only half a school day, mostly morning hours. That way he would acquire credits for a half year and be able to continue attending school until he achieved enough credits to be granted his high school diploma. This year, his fifth year attending high school, would have completed the necessary requirements for his diploma and he would graduate by June of the current year.

Only Harri's teachers were aware of this special arrangement, and they were instructed by the principal not to divulge it to the rest of the faculty and especially not to the rest of the students. The premise was to spare possible bullying by fellow students, if it was generally known that his family's circumstances were so dire so as to require such special treatment. Mind you every student, who was aware of his existence, assumed Harri was repeating his Grade 11 year, when they had noticed he was still taking Grade 11 subjects when he should have been in Grade 12. However, he was not bullied since there were other students who were repeating a school year. Instead, they simply ignored him.

Maia was mortified in being apprised of Harri's actual situation. She was most alarmed by the realization that this information showed that she was no better than her peers, whom she had the arrogance to belittle for their shortcomings. Instead, just like all the other students at the school, she had taken at face value the general consensus that Harri Kutsaar was a loser because he had seemingly failed two years of high school.

As it was, Harri found employment first as an apprentice mechanic with a service station. He proved to be a diligent worker and had a great affinity for diagnosing motor vehicle problems and repairing them accordingly. He quickly had built up a great reputation amongst the local industry that in the past year he obtained employment in the service department for the Lamborghini dealership in Tallinn. He had impressed his employer to the extent that his terrific personality was recognized as being very suitable for sales.

Accordingly, he was advised that once he had finished high school, he would be employed in two capacities. Half the time he would work in the service department gaining valuable insight in the features of the various models for sale. The other half of the time he would work on the sales floor actually engaged in selling the luxury models as well as developing a network of potential customers. If his sales experience and talent would prove to be as good as expected, he would be promoted full time to the sales department within a year. So instead of being a loser as his reputation in high school would suggest, he actually had a viable future all mapped out for him. This was in contrast to most of his classmates who were going to go on to university without a clue of what their future might entail.

Maia was definitely ashamed of herself for not even considering that there might have been some mitigation towards Harri's failures in not passing two successive grades on his apparent first try. She now realized in the mutual classes she had with him; he had always come up with the correct answer whenever called upon by the teacher. It didn't register in her mind that his answers were not congruent with his reputation of being a dimwit. That other students also had not noticed this discrepancy provided no solace to Maia since she believed herself to be better than this. At least she could take comfort in the expectation that sex with Harri Kutsaar would not be joyless.

Meanwhile, Arnold Viisimaa also turned out to be a surprisingly interesting casual conversationalist. He was a strong fan of women's tennis especially considering the accomplishments of Kaia Kanepi and Anett Kontaveit. The former was ten years older than Anett and was the first Estonian player to put Estonia on the map in women's tennis. Kaia actually reached the Quarter Finals in the various four grand slam tournaments on more occasions than Anett, but her career high ranking reached only No. 15 in the world compared to Anett's No. 2 highest ranking.

This led Arnold to quip, "You know there were occasions, where the two of them were both ranked in the Top 50 at same time. Thus, given that ratio, it would mean that if Estonia had the population equal to that of the United States there would be 440 Estonian players in the Top 50."

Maia laughed as she said, "Now that is absurd, but it does point out the quality of our tennis program, from which I had benefited to become a decent player."

Arnold responded, "You're overly modest, I have seen you play live where you got to the finals at last fall's WTA tournament here in Tallinn. I also watched you on television win the Junior Girls Singles title at Wimbledon when you were seventeen. Because you were participating in the finals, your match was available to be seen on Estonian television. Naturally there is strong talk about the possibility of you following in Anett's footsteps especially since you won the Junior Girls Singles whereas Anett was the runner-up in her final junior year."

Maia responded, "Yes, but she was also the runner-up at the Junior Girls US Open and reached the semi finals in the Junior Girls French Open and reached the round of 16 in the Junior Girls Australian Open in that year. I only played at Wimbledon and not at all in the other three majors."

Arnold then said, "It is noteworthy that Anett has had a better professional career than those players who had beaten her in junior tournaments. The fact still remains you did win the Wimbledon title so you could at least possibly match her success."

Harri contributed, "I understand that most professional tennis players at your age, who are playing full time, employ tutors and study on their own to get their high school education completed. It seems like you are going to finish school in the regular way. Are you then going to play tennis professionally full time once you've graduated?"

Maia answered, "I don't think so as I'll probably attend the University of Tartu come September. It is all well and good that you two think I might equal or even surpass Anett's career should I play tennis full time professionally. However, I want to point out that I was ranked No. 626 in the world, when I turned eighteen, whereas Anett was ranked in the Top 250 when she turned eighteen. Mind you with my performance at our tournament in Tallinn I closed the gap as I'm now ranked No. 325, but I still have a lot of ground to make up.

"I do have wild card entries confirmed for me in the two big tournaments in the United States this coming March. The first one is in Indian Wells, CA at the start of the month and the other one is in Miami, FL starting in the middle of the month. I'm also assured that I will get a wild card entry to the qualifying rounds of Wimbledon this summer in light of my Junior Girls success when I was sixteen and seventeen. If I do relatively well in these tournaments, I might reassess my options.

"I don't really want to play tennis by having a mediocre career which I would consider a waste of my time. If I could imagine that I would have a career as good as Anett, then all right, I would go for it. However, I do have a handicap that would likely hamper my ability to play competitively against the best tennis players in the world."

Arnold innocently asked, "What would that be? You sure are wealthy enough that you don't need financial support from the Estonian Tennis Association (Estonian: Eesti Tennise Liit). I understand most players competing in the WTA tour, receive support from their national tennis associations to meet some of the incidental expenses."

o

Maia replied, "Yes indeed, I'm not strapped for cash as my parents can easily support me. My handicap preventing me from playing to my maximum ability is my boobs."

Arnold asked, "How in the world is that a handicap?"

Maia answered, "Big breasts like mine are truly uncomfortable while playing tennis. More importantly my big boobs hinder me from reacting as quickly as needed at the slightest change of pace or direction of the ball hit by my opponent on the court. In the power game utilized by most professional players on the WTA tour, it is essential for a woman to have to move a lot, and having big boobs hampers such movement, and thus puts me at a disadvantage."

Arnold protest, "But the American superstar, Serena Williams, surely had big boobs and I remember in watching her play that her boobs were visibly bouncing during play as her sports bra could not contain them. And she was one of the greatest players of all time in the sport.

Maia replied, "Certainly Serena was great as you say, but she had one of the most powerful serves that negated her disadvantage. Her opponents were hard pressed to return her serves and hit ground strokes effectively. As a result, she did not need to run around the court as much."

Arnold, the tennis buff, was able to remark, "Wait a minute, I understand Simona Halep, the Romanian player who reached No 1 ranking in the world and had won a couple of slam titles at one time had big breasts, just like yours I daresay. But I understand that she underwent breast reduction surgery, when she was eighteen, in order to be able to compete better. Don't tell me you're thinking of making a similar sacrifice should you decide ultimately to continue to play professionally?"

In formulating a reply, Maia decided that since she was intending to fuck both of these men, she might as well send a signal leaving no doubt as to her desires. Accordingly, she said, "Well you know that Simona is only 168 cm tall, and so given her small stature, big breasts for her would give an impression of disproportion, and so are not as attractive on her.

"However, I'm 183 cm tall and small boobs for me would give also an impression of disproportion in the opposite way and would not be as attractive on me either. Don't you agree that I should leave my boobs as is?"

In saying this Maia had simultaneously quickly slid the top of her dress off her shoulders. She stood up to face them to undo her bra and tossed it aside, so as to render herself naked to the waist exposing her magnificent breasts. She was pleased to see that instantly there developed a bulge in their pants. She thought in her mind, 'Oh yes those two will do nicely for me."

When Maia flashed her boobs at Harri Kutsaar and Arnold Viisimaa, it was after midnight and most of the guests had deserted the party. It transpired that around eleven o'clock a conflict had arisen between two of the drunken male guests in a dispute over one of the female guests. The dispute threatened to erupt into a physical altercation. Luckily Maia was present having re-stoked the sauna fire, to stop the situation from getting out of hand.

She forcibly evicted the two belligerents from the party and her home. As a result, the party began to systematically break up. Actually, the last couple remaining, which included Riina Mölder left just after Maia had bared her breasts and remained naked to the waist. If Riina had noticed Maia's partial nudity, she did not say anything as she and her companion quickly exited the premises uttering only a cursory goodbye.

In reaction to Maia's exposure of her breasts, Harri's and Arnold's eyes collectively bulged, their mouths opened and in addition they developed significant erections. Nevertheless, Harri had the presence of mind to say, "Oh yes Maia, it would be an offense to God, if you were to go against His creation of your perfect breasts. Although I'm not particularly religious, I do believe that whenever Man interferes with what's in the province of God, Man will always suffer for doing so. Breast augmentation surgery might be all right given it's done as an enhancement of beauty akin to wearing perfume. But breast reduction surgery is tantamount to thumbing one's nose at God implying an imperfect creation by Him. So yes, you must not even contemplate such surgery if only to avoid God's wrath."

Maia was totally amazed by that response. The rationale expressed was exceedingly erudite more than one can expect from a high school student. She realized that rather than being a dimwit as she had previously supposed, he was equal to her intellect, as well as to that of Arnold Viisimaa, who merely added, "I second that."

Maia now thought that rather than dreading having sex with Harri Kutsaar, she was now eagerly looking forward to the event. She marveled at the fact that no female student at the high school apparently had made any play for him. He was attractive enough to surely catch some girl's fancy, but apparently his reputation of being dumb negated his chances for acquiring a female admirer. Maia now realized he was a catch, and it was fortunate for her to be the lucky recipient of the neglect by her female peers.

Accordingly, Maia replied, "Just so Harri, my thoughts precisely. That is why I'm pretty sure I will go on to the University of Tartu in September rather than pursue a quixotic professional tennis career. Mind you, that decision can be countermanded if I do spectacularly well this coming March in the tournaments in the United States as well as my full-fledged regular debut at Wimbledon."

In light of that discussion, Maia added, "You know guys, I recall some years ago, I witnessed an interview on TV of a female author who had acquired some fame as a result of her writings. The interviewer pointed out that according to her research notes, the author had played professional tennis in her youth, and so asked if the author could elaborate. In response the author had declared that her greatest success in playing professional tennis was the fact that she had on one occasion played in the main draw of a Wimbledon tournament.

"Naturally I now realize that given whatever successes I've had achieved in tennis so far, they don't even surpass that of the modest accomplishments of an inconsequential tennis player who gained public fame in a different milieu. So, I'm pretty sure I'm unlikely to even qualify for the main draw at Wimbledon this July."

The tennis aficionado, Arnold Viisimaa, while trying his best to feign indifference to the sight of Maia's naked boobs, protested saying, "Don't be so hard on yourself, Maia. Based on what I've seen you play, I'm pretty sure you'll qualify to the main draws of each of those three tournaments."

At this point in time, since all of the other guests had left, Maia was no longer in the mood for prolonging idle chatter. In particular she noticed that the bulge in their pants containing the erections of her companions had started to deflate. To Maia, it seemed like that her companions were getting too comfortable of seeing her half naked such that they seem to be willing to just continue talking without even resorting to flirtation.

So, Maia cut to the chase by suggesting, "Since all the other guests have left, why don't all three of us take advantage of our sauna downstairs? I'll have you know that my mother started the fire in the sauna, and I've periodically kept it going. Surely after this sweaty party a good cleansing of the body and for that matter of the soul is a welcome respite."

Arnold protested, "But Maia, I obviously haven't got my swim trunks with me."

Maia looked at him affecting a look of complete bewilderment. She responded, "You don't mean to tell me that when you been to a sauna, you're not naked?"

"Well of course I'm naked. But that's because I'm with guys only, mostly with my dad."

Maia casually replied, "Yes of course, not having a sauna in your home like my family, you must utilize public saunas and you have to pay a higher price for an intimate private sauna. With our own sauna in our basement, I have partaken saunas with the presence of both my parents, as simply a normal way of bathing, without any shame nor trepidation. Mind you sometimes, though, my parents have the sauna to themselves and I'm sure they do more than just washing themselves on those occasions. But don't worry nothing will happen between us, that you don't want to happen. So come on let's go downstairs."

Maia gave the impression that she had lost her natural inhibitions because of her drinking, which in turn explained her brazen sexual aggression. Little did Harri and Arnold know that Maia's tolerance of alcohol consumption was very high, and that she was hoping that they were losing their inhibitions assuming they were unused to drinking as much as they had at this party.

Actually, Harri and Arnold appeared hesitant in taking advantage of Maia's blatant sexual enticement, simply because the situation seemed surreal; a fantasy if you will, definitely not reality. They were both aware of their negative reputation as losers amongst the entire student body of their high school. They were both surprised that they were even invited to the party. Now that it appeared that the birthday girl, arguably the prettiest and no doubt the most popular girl in their high school was now hitting on them; that was just too hard to fathom. In fact Arnold pinched himself to ascertain that he was not really involved in an erotic dream.

Thus, to make sense of Maia's actions, they both thought in their minds that since Maia wasn't showing preference between the two of them, she was probably trying to tease them perhaps even humiliate them for her own amusement. However, since apparently, they were going to see Maia completely naked, they knew they could tolerate the humiliation or whatever things Maia was planning to do. In their mind it was worth the price, and they vowed to themselves to enjoy the situation.

As Maia had remained standing, she kicked off her heels and shimmed her dress off her. Once the dress puddled at her ankles, she merely stepped out of it and kicked it at aside. Then she removed her skimpy thong tossing it aside. Then momentarily, she sat down again to quickly remove her thigh high stockings. She then stood up and was now totally naked. Her companions were dumb struck by her casual disrobing, but she was pleased to see that the bulges in their trousers had tented again. Grabbing each of their hands she beckoned them to follow her lead to the basement.

12